Alpha Beta Selene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the remaining two girls screamed as the bedroom door crashed open. A gigantic black werewolf filled the frame and its huge cock bobbed before it. He launched itself, swiping at the last male before tackling the screaming girl. His claws tore her blouse and bra away and his massive paw held her throat while he tugged at her jeans.

Now bare, the werewolf flipped the girl over onto all fours on the floor. He bit into her shoulder as his weight held her in place and his cock probed against her pussy. His lips trembled around the bite marks in her shoulder until he impaled her. She screamed again and then lowered her head, sobbing as he thrust against her. Her pale, pink pussy lips bulged around his knot. The werewolf held her down and slammed into her.

Blonde hairs sprouted around the girl's glistening lips and around the bite in her shoulder. She shook herself and breathed one last heavy, sobbing breath before shoving her slim ass back. As she pushed herself up, she turned her head to the side to look up at her lover. Flecks of gold swarmed her blue eyes and her lips bulged over lengthening fangs.

The last man lay against the wall with his hand over his bloody shoulder. A black haired girl ran to him, her eyes wide with fear. She pulled at his hand.

"We have to go, now!" she whispered, her eyes locked on the hellish sight of the black werewolf and the girl moaning beneath it. "Come on, we-!"

The boy's hand gripped hers and he pulled her into a kiss.

"S- sorry," he said as his hands kneaded her ass. He pressed her against his raging erection and then kissed her again. "You don't- oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FUUURRK! You don't know. How hard. How hot. Fuck. Need. Fuck!"

The boy bit the girl's shoulder as his fingers tore the thin thong away from her pussy. His finger pressed against her dry pussy lips as she struggled against him.

"Stop! Oh god, please! No!" She slapped at him and he growled. She reached back for another slap but his finger slipped into her suddenly wet sex. "No! No. Oh no, I can- I can feel- I can feel it. I can-"

She kissed him and then lay her cheek against his, panting as a second finger joined the first to spread her open. Fur spread from her engorged lips, lazily spreading down her thighs and up her back. He felt her hips crack and she reached down, unzipping him before sliding her swollen pussy lips over his manhood.

The young woman raised her head to bare her tiny fangs in a silent howl as she forced herself down on the man's thick cock.

Howls, snarls, moans and screams filled the house, mixing in with the thumping bass as the moon crested high above.

12