Alpha Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you OK?" He asked frantically.

She nodded. Looking down at her leg she saw the skin was already healing and the pain had faded completely. "I'm fine."

Drago nodded and looked around them. Daddy and his children were gone. Rueben, Dylan and Abrielle had disappeared and the doors stood open to the dark night outside. Drago turned to the group.

"After them. Bring them back alive, they need to answer for what they've done."

They nodded and Jaylon, Anton, Corban, Elena and Baal raced from the church. Lucius went to follow but Drago shook his head.

"No Luci. You make sure Oana is OK."

Lucius jerked his head and darted back to where Oana lay motionless. Pulling her to his chest he gently stroked her cheek and spoke softly to her.

"Fiara?"

"She'll be OK, I just knocked her back. She'll have a pretty nasty headache but at least it stopped her from leaving." Ealasaid said and Lucius nodded. He couldn't find the words. Oana was back in his arms and he made a vow that she would never leave them again.

Ealasaid looked back at Drago. His eyes burned and he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her tightly to his chest. He kissed the top of her head and his eyes closed. The beast inside him still scratched at his mind, screaming at him, but he ignored it. With her close to him it was easier to push his own desires back and focus on her.

Ealasaid was still. Her mind was racing, going over everything that had happened. The fear of finally coming face to face with Daddy and not just a projection of him. The sick feeling as she saw Lucius, human and helpless. The tearing of her heart when she heard of Grif's death. He had only been trying to help her and he had died for it. A hot tear rolled down her cheek and she wiped it away angrily.

Too many people had died for her.

"It's not your fault." Drago spoke and Ealasaid jumped in his arms.

"What do you mean?" She knew exactly what he was talking about but she played dumb. Drago could always tell exactly what she was thinking, it was a blessing and a curse.

"What happened to Grif, it wasn't your fault. He went after Dylan. You didn't ask him to. Dylan will pay for what has happened."

"And Abrielle? Will she pay?" Ealasaid craned her neck to look at him.

"I will not stop until they're both on their knees in front of you. I will bring them to you, no matter what it takes."

"How is she still here?" Ealasaid buried her face into Drago's chest. Her breath hitched in her throat as her sobs threatened to burst out of her.

Drago didn't know how to answer her. He didn't know how Abrielle had survived the Sickness to take someone so important from them. Instead of answering he gathered Ealasaid against his chest and held her tightly as she fought back her tears.

The church was in silence. The sudden quiet after the sounds of war was jarring and there was a chill in the air. From outside Drago could hear heavy rain start as Ealasaid let her tears fall. Drago simply held her, he didn't know what else to do.

Finally, they heard footsteps coming back towards the church and Drago turned to watch as the others returned. They were soaked to the skin and all but Baal look furious.

"No fucking sign of them." Jaylon wiped the rain from his face in frustration.

"We tracked the children for a mile or so and then nothing. It was like they just disappeared." Corban shook himself like a dog as he spoke and Elena swatted him as more water rained down on her.

"And the others?" Drago asked.

"Nothing. I expect he took them with him. Picked up the kids and off they went like a happy family." Baal settled himself on a pew at the back of the church and reached inside his jacket pocket for a pack of cigarettes. Lighting one he leant back and shook his head sending drops of water flying off his hair.

"Then how do we find them now?" Lucius spoke up.

"I don't know. There was nothing else about Daddy in the archives, he could be anywhere." Ealasaid sounded defeated. Her voice was croaky from crying and she refused to lift her head from Drago's chest. She didn't want them to see her face.

"Oana might know?" Elena offered.

"Maybe but would he go back to somewhere she would recognise? He must know we'll be coming after him again and bringing more people. It wouldn't make sense." Lucius responded.

"Then what, we just start looking? He could be anywhere in the world by now, we'll never find him again." Anton sounded frustrated.

"I think maybe I can help with this." Everyone turned to look at Baal as he spoke. His red eyes were focussed on the glowing end of his cigarette as he purposefully avoided eye contact with any of them.

"How?" Corban asked with interest.

"You need people to look, I have people. Everyone who has every been damned has come to me and it's not like they're there for a short stay. I have millions of souls under my control. No bodies, no free will, no minds of their own so Elyas wouldn't be able to control them. They would scour the globe until they found him and he would have no idea we were even looking."

"The Angels won't like that. No one is supposed to leave Hell." Anton sounded genuinely concerned for his brother.

"I'm the Devil brother. I'm not exactly the best at following the rules." Baal quipped and Anton rolled his eyes.

"Always so dramatic." He couldn't keep the smile off his face as part of Baal's old humour came through. Baal had always been able to make him laugh.

"Then it's settled." Baal stood and left the church. The rest followed him and watched as he conjured the doors again.

Motioning them through one at a time he paused when he got to Anton. Holding out his hand he waited tentatively. Anton watched him for a moment before taking his brothers hand and gripping it tightly.

"Thank you Baal, for everything." Anton's tone was unreadable.

"You are family. You can always ask me for help."

Anton nodded brusquely and released his grip on Baal's hand. Stepping through the door Ealasaid watched as it dissolved into nothing and looked at Baal. His face was blank but there was a burning light in his red eyes. Drago followed her gaze and looked at the King of Hell suspiciously.

"Why are you helping, what do you get out of this?" Drago asked and Baal shook his head with a smile.

"Nothing."

"Then why are you doing it?"

"I'm doing it for my brother and I'm doing it for her." Here Baal looked at Ealasaid. Their eyes met and she felt a shock run through her at the intensity of his stare. "Everything I do is for them."

Baal gently took Ealasaid's hand in his own and pulled her forward to his chest. leaning down he spoke into her ear, quietly enough that she shivered but loud enough that Drago could hear.

"Watch out for Oana. She's not what she seems."

Without another word Baal stepped through his door leaving Drago and Ealasaid alone. Drago turned to her but before he could say anything Ealasaid had pushed open the last door and walked through. He had no choice but to follow.

Back in their home Drago reached out a held her wrist gently. "Eala."

"Not now Drago, please." She refused to look at him and he could hear the stutter in her words as she fought back tears.

"Tell me what I can do to help." He felt useless, for the first time he wasn't sure if he could help her.

"I just need some sleep." Ealasaid pulled her hand from his grip and climbed the stairs slowly. Drago stayed at the foot of the stairs watching her go. Every part of him cried out to follow her, take her in his arms and hold her until she didn't hurt anymore. His feet began to move before he came to his senses. That wasn't what Ealasaid needed. She needed time to process what had happened and he would give her that.

Moving through to the balcony he grabbed a bottle of scotch and a glass from the bar and filled a bucket with ice. Settling himself at the glass table he poured himself a drink and looked out over the skyline. The sun was beginning to set, the time difference made it feel as though he had been awake for days. Watching the sky turn pink he saw the first drops of rain begin to fall. He was sheltered from them where he sat but a soft breeze reached him. Looking up at the apartment behind him he knew that Ealasaid had started to cry.

*

Lucius sat in his dimly lit living room. After he had brought Oana back he had tucked her into his bed and left her to sleep. For the next few hours he sat in silence, listening for any noise from above him. He fought an internal battle as part of his brain screamed at him to go to her while the other part wouldn't let him move.

He poured himself another drink and gulped it back. His head was full with memories of the last 24 hours. The pain that Oana had inflicted on him lingered like a phantom, she had seemed like a different person as she had done it. There had been a light in her eyes that had terrified him, a light that he recognised. He had seen it in his own eyes when he had looked at himself after coaxing answers from a prisoner.

She had liked hurting him as much as he had liked hurting her. The thought twisted his stomach and made him feel sick. He wanted to keep her safe, show her a life she thought she had lost but would they ever be able to have a life together after what they had done.

"Vanator?"

Lucius jumped and looked up from his drink. She had entered the room while he was deep in thought, he hadn't even heard her come in. She still wore the same clothes and the scent of his own blood reached him.

"I had a bad dream." She rubbed her eyes as she spoke.

Lucius swallowed. He didn't know what to do; half of him wanted to grab her and pull her to him while the other want to get her as far away from him as possible so he couldn't hurt her anymore. Oana stepped towards him but Lucius held his hand out to stop her.

"Don't." His voice was gruff and she stopped instantly.

"Why?" Her lower lip was trembling and her voice hitched as she spoke.

"Because I don't know what will happen when I touch you."

"Vanator." She came closer but again he held up his hand.

"I don't know what I'll do but I do know that once I touch you I won't ever be able to let you go again." Lucius' voice was trembling but he didn't know if it was from fear or need.

Oana swallowed the painful lump in her throat. Her small hands twisted in front of her and she dropped her eyes from his unable to keep his heated gaze anymore.

Instead she looked over his chest where the marks of her torture still lingered. The silver had prevented them from healing as they normally would and now he was left with scars and faint bruises. A sickening sinking feeling gripped her gut and she struggled to draw breath.

This was always the hardest part; after Daddy was gone and Oana was left to the see the suffering she had caused. Heat crawled through her stomach as memories of what she had done flitted through her mind.

Lucius saw where she was looking. She had been ruthless, delighting in his cries of agony and even now the thought of the crazed light in her eyes sent shivers through him. She had enjoyed every second of his torture just as he had enjoyed every second of hers. With a frustrated sigh he rubbed his hand over his face.

"Maybe we're too fucked up for this?"

Oana forced back her sob as his words punctured her heart. "What do you mean?"

"Too fucked up for each other. Look at how we started. We've done nothing but hurt each other and I don't want to hurt you anymore. If that means staying away from you then that's what I'll do."

Oana nodded sadly and looked at the floor. Her skin prickled with embarrassment and she suddenly felt cold. Wrapping her arms around her waist she held herself tightly and when she spoke her words were directed at the floor.

"If that's what you want then I'll go." Her voice shook and Lucius winced at the pain he heard there.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I want you."

Lucius was taken aback by her answer. She had spoken so quickly and with such certainty that he knew there was no chance she was lying. She still looked at the floor unable to meet his eyes.

"It's the one thing I know for sure right now. It's the only thing I've been sure of in a very long time."

"Oana I," he started to speak but she cut him off.

"I understand you don't need to explain to me. I'll go, it will probably be better that way."

"Oana I don't want you to go." Lucius blurted out and her head snapped up.

He leant forward and placed his glass on the coffee table in front of him. Resting his elbows on his knees he rubbed his chin before beckoning her with two fingers.

"Come here." His voice was gravelly and his eyes burned with a heated promise.

He had told her that after he had helped her he would fuck her hard enough that she didn't remember her own name. The memory of that promise made heat pool low in her stomach and she walked towards him. When she reached the coffee table she stepped onto the wooden surface and he smirked. Holding out his hand he waited until she took it and guided her back onto the floor in front of him. His free hand hooked around the back of her knee and he pulled her to straddle his lap.

A soft gasp escaped her and she steadied herself with her hands on his broad shoulders. His eyes burned in the dimly lit room. Leaning forward he kissed the corner of her mouth and felt her jump in his arms. She was always so reactive to his touch; the realisation only drove his need higher.

He kissed her again gently brushing his lips over hers and savoured the stutter in her breathing. She rolled her hips, pressing herself against his chest and deepened the kiss. Lucius ran his hands down her back, over her round ass and down her legs. Quickly he pulled off her shoes and socks before letting his hands fall back on her calves. Massaging her through her blood soaked jeans he felt the muscles play beneath his fingers.

Oana moaned softly. His fingers were so gentle and the heat of his skin against her was almost overwhelming. A prickling sensation ran up the back of her neck and she felt goosebumps erupt over her skin. Her hands stroked over his chest to his muscled stomach, as she moved she could feel the raised skin of the scars she had left.

"Did you like it?" Lucius asked suddenly and she jerked her hands away from him.

"Like what?" She knew what he was asking but didn't want to answer yet.

"Did you like hurting me?"

His green eyes pinned her to the spot making her unable to look away. She thought about lying but he would know.

"Yes, I liked it."

Lucius' eyes flashed and he smiled widely showing sharp teeth. "Feral little beast."

Before she could say anything he kissed her again. His hands moved slowly up her body and crept under the tight black vest she wore. His fingers danced over the soft skin of her back and moved higher pushing the material up as he went. His fingers skimmed over her small waist and he felt shivers chase themselves across her skin.

Oana lifted her arms, allowing him to pull her vest over her head to reveal the simple black lace bra she wore. Lucius leant back with a groan. Her pale skin seemed to glow in the soft light and he took a moment to stare hungrily at her. He had seen her naked before but this time felt different.

Walking his fingers over her stomach he covered her breast with his large hand and stroked his thumb over her skin. She sighed and dropped her head back allowing him to learn her body slowly.

With an efficiency that startled her he undid the clasp of her bra and tossed it across the room. She gasped as she felt his warm skin cover her breast again and pulled her full bottom lip between her teeth. Her small pink nipple hardened against his palm and Oana felt a throbbing start between her thighs.

With an impatient laugh she dug her fingers into his messy hair and ground her hips in his lap.

"Lucius please."

He froze. She had never called him by his name before, the only time he had ever heard it in her voice was when Daddy had taken over her body. Looking intently into her eyes he searched for any sign that she wasn't herself but there was nothing. Just the heat that he knew was mirrored in his own eyes.

"Say my name again." He commanded.

"Lucius." Her voice was breathless.

The sound sent electricity through him and his cock pressed painfully against the fly of his jeans. With a growl he tipped her back and quickly stripped her jeans and knickers from her before pulling her back to straddle him. With his middle finger he stroked apex of her thighs feeling how wet she was. Pushing his finger inside her he kissed her hearing her muffled moan against his lips.

With his other hand he fumbled with the button and zip of his jeans and pushed them down allowing his cock to spring free. Taking hold of his thick length he stroked slowly in time with his fingers movements in her tight pussy.

Her breath was erratic and he knew she was close to orgasm already. With a sly smile he pulled his finger away and her eyes snapped to his angrily.

"What?" She didn't finish her question.

"This is the first time I'll feel you cum. I want to be inside you for that."

Wrapping his arm around her waist he held her up as he slowly thrust into her. His cock stretched her open and she closed her eyes as he filled her. Her grip tightened in his hair and she took over, thrusting her hips until he was buried inside her. She took a shuddering breath as she held herself still, simply feeling him stretch her pussy and the heat that spread through her stomach.

As she began to move Lucius let his hands drop to her thighs as he rested against the sofa. His eyes drifted to her perky breasts as they bounced gently on her chest in time with her hips movements. Her warm pussy stroked his cock and he licked his lips as he watched her.

"Fuck." His voice was a deep growl and his hands wandered over her legs and up to her hips. He tipped her forward until her soft breast brushed against his lips and took her nipple into his warm mouth.

Leisurely he flicked his tongue over her skin before biting gently and hearing her sharp gasp. Her pussy clenched around him and he hissed in a breath. He was already close, she felt too good and he dropped his head back. Her nipple was left wet and tight in the cool air and he watched the skin strain as though trying to get back into his mouth.

Lucius grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms to wrap around his shoulders. This brought their torsos together and he felt her nipples press against his bare skin. Holding her hips, he began to move her and soon found the rhythm that made her shudder and cry out. Lucius kissed her deeply, biting her lower lip and thrusting his tongue against hers.

Oana's eyes closed in ecstasy. His lips against hers, her nipples brushing against the hair on his chest and the heated throbbing in her pussy was nearly too much. Her toes curled in pleasure and her nails dug into his shoulders. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out but jumbled sounds. Lucius laughed and kissed her neck.

"Does it feel good darlin?" He asked in amusement.

"Yes. Please don't stop." She panted.

"I can't stop." Lucius attacked her throat, kissing, licking and nipping the skin until she was trembling again. Her pussy clenched around his cock as she got closer and closer to orgasm and he moved her faster in his lap.

Oana buried her face in the thick column of his neck and when she spoke her words were muffled against his hot skin.

"You're going to make me cum."

Pride gripped him and he lifted her slightly and thrust hard into her.

"Let me feel you."

Oana tensed as her orgasm rolled through her. The tight walls of her pussy fluttered around him, milking his cock and he pulled her down to spill his cum deep inside her. She went limp in his arms and he could feel her ragged breathing against his neck. His large hands stroked over her skin, feeling the small aftershocks grip her and kissed her shoulder.