Alpha Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Step into the fire. You will be my example, something to live by. You should be proud. Soon, everyone will know who you were." Lara could hear the sadistic smile in Eylas' voice before the screams of the Agent filled her head. Softly she began to sob. The smell of burning flesh filled the air and she retched as it permeated her nostrils.

The room was quiet, only the sounds of the crackling fire could be heard and Lara pressed her hands over her mouth to stop them from hearing her cry. She didn't want to draw attention to herself.

"I think it's time I returned home. You will ready the castle for my arrival tomorrow. I expect you to be gone by the time I arrive." Eylas sat back in his chair, his eyes were once again focussed on the fire as thought the Senior Agents were no longer there.

"Yes." The woman Agent spoke, her voice was trembling.

"Yes what?" Eylas prompted.

"Yes Daddy." The Agent replied. The four of the left the room closing the door behind them. Lara stayed still praying that she would be left alone but within minutes Eylas spoke again.

"Lara?"

"Yes Daddy?" She could barely hear her own voice; it was little more than a whisper.

"Come here."

She couldn't help herself, her legs moved by themselves and she found herself stood in front of him. Her hands were clasped in front of her and she looked pointedly at the floor. The air was still heavy with the acrid smell but she didn't want to turn at look at the remains in the fire.

"I want you to forget about what you just heard." Eylas spoke gently and Lara felt herself relaxing slightly.

"I don't know if I can." She forced out and Eylas held his hand out to her. Linking their fingers together he pulled her onto his lap and caressed her cheek.

"I want you to look." He felt her tense as she fought against his order.

"Please don't make me. I don't want to see it."

Eylas' grip tightened on her cheek and he forced her head round until she faced the fire. Lara closed her eyes as tears rolled down her cheeks and Eylas tutted.

"I want you to look at what I've done. You are my dearest child, my most prized possession. I want you to be proud of what I've done. Aren't you proud of me?"

Lara nodded. "Yes Daddy."

"Look."

Lara's eyes opened slowly at she screamed as she saw the blackened, charred corpse in the fireplace. She tried to turn her head but Eylas kept her still.

"This is what happens to those who try and defy me. You would never do that would you, you would never think of leaving me?" Eylas asked.

"No Daddy, never." Lara was trembling and Eylas turned her face back to him.

"That's my girl, now stop crying." Instantly Lara's tears ceased. "Good, now forget about what happened here. You won't think of it again, you won't dream about it. It never happened, do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy." Lara's eyes were glazed and her voice held a faraway note.

"Good girl." Eylas kissed her gently. Her lips parted beneath his as she moaned and pressed closer to his hard, muscled chest. Her arms slid around his neck he smiled against her mouth.

"You're my good girl. You will help me get everything I want."

*

Drago stretched luxuriously and his hand skimmed over the bed beside him. It was empty and he cracked one eye open to look at where Ealasaid should be. She was gone and he rubbed his hands over his face as the last remnants of sleep left him. A familiar voice reached his ears through the quiet of the cabin and he smiled to himself. Dragging himself from the bed he dressed quickly and made his way through to the kitchen.

Ealasaid stood at the counter. Avianna was sat on the counter beside her and Leif and Orion flanked her sides. Each child held a wooden spoon covered with a chocolate mixture and Ealasaid bent to place a huge metal tray into one side of the large oven.

"Uncle Drago!" Avianna shouted. Leif and Orion turned and smiled when they saw him in the doorway.

"Hey pups." Leif held his arms out and Drago picked him up. "What have you been up to?" Drago directed his question at Ealasaid who shrugged guiltily.

"I promised Orion a chocolate cake for his birthday. I was a little late so we did a baking morning. We've been up for ages." Ealasaid licked her own wooden spoon as she spoke and Drago felt his stomach lurch at the sight of her small pink tongue flicking passed her lips.

"What exactly did you make Little One?" Drago asked his voice little more than a growl.

"Two lots of brownies and the biggest chocolate cake you have ever seen." She said proudly as she held the spoon out to him. "Want to try some?"

His eyes flashed and he leant forward to lick the spoon. "Tastes amazing." He kissed the corner of her mouth and felt her sigh against his lips.

"What can I do to help?" He asked and she smiled heatedly.

"You can help us ice the cake when it cools, until then you can lick the bowl." Her tone was suggestive and a second jolt gripped his stomach.

"I can do that." He deposited Leif onto the counter and pulled the mixing bowls towards them. The three children crowded around and Drago pulled Ealasaid to his side.

"I hope you're not going to make a habit of not being in bed when I wake up." He leant to speak into her ear and she trembled at the feeling of his warm breath against her skin.

"The kids were knocking; you weren't waking up anytime soon so I went to entertain them."

"Well next time just let them fucking knock." He growled into her ear so quietly that only she could hear.

His hand slid down her back and rested on her round ass. She was wearing thin pyjama shorts and the heat of his skin burnt through the materiel and warmed her. Ealasaid bit her lip to keep her soft moan silent and she felt her cheeks heat as she blushed a deep pink.

"How about you get the icing ready Little One?" Drago asked with a smirk but his hand slid lower until his middle finger slipped between her legs.

Ealasaid arched her back without thinking, pushing her ass harder back into his hand she moved closer to him until she pressed against his side. Turning her head up to him she shot him a pleading look but before he could say anything they heard a voice drifting towards them.

"Pups, time to come back. Lunch is ready."

Ealasaid breathed a sigh of relief as she recognised Corban's voice and the children dropped off the counter. Waving at Drago and Ealasaid they ran from the cabin without a word. The door slammed behind them and Ealasaid slumped against Drago's side.

He smiled wistfully. "Sweet little things. Very food driven, they're like you in that way."

"Drago." She whimpered.

He spun her around and placed his large hand on her back. Pushing sharply he bent her over the counter. His free hand groped her ass and she dropped her cheek to the cold surface beneath her with a moan.

"Put your hands out in front of you." He ground out and she instantly obeyed. She wasn't sure whether it was his new power that made her do it or the same submissive behaviour she felt every time he spoke.

Drago bent over her to bring his lips close to her ear once again and spoke roughly to her.

"I was disappointed you weren't in bed this morning. I expect to wake up beside you every day for the rest of my life. I get a little wild when I don't get what I want." As he spoke Drago pulled her shorts down and threw them away.

His hand massaged her ass, feeling the soft skin beneath his hand and holding tight enough to bruise her. He watched the marks bloom against her snow white skin and felt the familiar surge of ownership over her. He couldn't help himself, a deep part of him needed to possess her in any way he could. He felt like an animal.

"Marry me?" He asked suddenly and she jumped at his gravelly voice.

"Drago we can't. I need to finish what I started. I have to make sure everyone is safe after what I did to the Order." She moaned as he spoke then gasped as he brought his hand down in a blistering smack on her ass.

"I'm very used to getting what I want Ma Petite. You defy me at every turn. You need to learn to do as you're told." He spanked her again and listened with pride at her shaking cry.

"Drago please." She begged. She wasn't even sure what she was asking for.

He moved his hand down between her legs and slipped a finger inside her. Her pussy was hot and wet and he groaned quietly. Pushing his finger deeper he kissed her between her shoulder blades tasting the sweetness of her skin.

"Goddam Eala, you are everything I think about. All day, all night, all I do is think about you. Your sweet voice, your smile. Your soft skin, your freckles, your beautiful eyes. Your tight little pussy and pretty little mouth. You drive me crazy." He still spoke closely against her ear and she shuddered as his words sent a shock through her whole body.

Drago pushed his pyjama trousers down slightly and took his hard dick in his free hand. Taking his finger from her, he pushed the head of his cock against her wet opening. Ealasaid sucked in a breath through her teeth as he stretched her open and her hands curled into fists.

Drago took hold of her hips and pulled her back until; he was completely buried inside her. Her round ass fit perfectly against his pelvis and he took a steadying breath as her tight pussy massaged his thick length.

Pulling her arms behind her back he held her wrists in his large hand and she felt his rough skin scratch against her. He thrust deep, slowly, in the rhythm that he knew drove her crazy. Ealasaid's eyes closed as his cock pushed inside her and she gave herself over to the feelings he created in her. Her stomach clenched and the countertop cooled the hot skin of her cheek.

Drago looked down at her beneath him. With his free hand he ripped her pyjama top from her exposing the perfect skin of her back to his eyes. Her long hair had fallen forwards exposing every inch on her to him and he revelled in the view of his Mate powerless in his hands.

Ealasaid gave herself to him completely. She was still amazed at how he could make her feel, he could drive her crazy so easily and she let him bring her to the edge of orgasm.

"Drago please make me cum." She pleaded.

"Not yet Little One. You don't cum until I say."

"Please." Her voice was shaking. "Please I need it harder."

Suddenly Drago pulled out and she looked over her shoulder in dismay. Drago took hold of her and twisted her to kneel in front of him. Sliding his hand into her hair he brought her lips to his cock and she took his length down her throat greedily.

"Keep your hands behind your back." He ordered and she clasped her fingers together at the small of her back.

She teased him with her tongue and sucked his length. The muscles of her throat milked his cock as she bobbed her head back and forth trying her best to please him. His guttural groan was her reward and she worked harder staring up at him through her thick lashes.

Drago watched her. Her soft pink lips wrapped around his cock and the heat in her eyes was intoxicating and he thrust against her mouth. He held her hair tightly and fucked her mouth aggressively.

"Fuck." Drago growled and pushed her backwards.

She gasped as she lay back against the kitchen floor and he fell on top of her. Thrusting back into her wet pussy he supported his weight on his forearms on either side of her head and fucked her desperately.

Ealasaid wrapped her arms around his back and her nails dug into his skin. Clinging onto him tightly she pressed herself against him feeling the soft hair on his chest brush against her sensitive nipples.

Drago rested his forehead against hers and kissed her passionately. His tongue thrust against hers in the same frantic rhythm as his hips and he felt her moan against his lips. Her pussy grew tighter as her orgasm crept through her body until she was panting.

"Please Drago!" She was almost shouting. "Please let me cum."

"You can cum Mon Coeur. Cum for me."

"Thank you." She breathed and her eyes rolled back as her body went taught with her orgasm.

Drago followed her. Pushing even deeper inside her and filling her. They lay still, trying to catch their breath as their heartbeat returned to normal. Their bodies were covered in a thin sheen of sweat and Drago let his weight rest on her as he returned to normal.

The only sound in the kitchen was their ragged breathing, then suddenly a shrill beeping broke through the quiet and Ealasaid sighed.

"That's the brownies." Drago didn't move and she laughed softly as she tapped his shoulder. "Come on big guy, they'll burn otherwise."

"Let them burn." He rolled his hips and she moaned as his cock stirred deep inside her. "Fuck Eala you're so warm."

"The kids worked really hard on them we can't let them burn." She held back her laughter as she spoke but when he still didn't move she pushed his shoulders. "Drago come on."

With a snarl Drago surged to his knees and reached blindly for the oven. Turning it off he silenced the timer and reached down to grab Ealasaid's throat. Pulling her to his chest he thrust upwards, pushing his cock harder into her and felt her swallow beneath his fingers.

"I'm not finished with you yet." He spoke through gritted teeth as his free hand smoothed up her flat stomach and covered her breast.

Ealasaid grabbed her wrist in both of her hands and pulled herself closer. She could feel him hot and hard inside of her. Her feet rested on the floor behind him and she flexed the muscles in her thighs to bounce up and down in his lap. His hand massaged her breast, teasing and playing with her tight pink nipple. Her lips trembled and tiny whimpers escaped her throat.

"You feel so good." Her voice was shaking. "Oh my God."

Drago growled ferociously as he thrust into her meeting the movements of her hips. His long hair fell forward into his face and his eyes burned darkly at her. His teeth were gritted and she could see a nerve ticking in his clenched jaw.

"Please." Ealasaid stuttered. She didn't know what she was begging for; the feelings in her stomach were too much to bear.

Ealasaid leant back; placing her hands on the floor behind her she looked down her naked body to where his cock stretched her pussy. Her soft pink tongue came out to wet her lips before she bit the bottom one between her white teeth.

Drago watched in awe as she fucked herself on his thick length. His hand lazily played with her breast while the other still held her throat tightly. He could feel her pulse beating under his fingers growing faster as she moved until she locked eyes desperately with him.

"Don't, don't," she could only repeat the word and Drago grinned in pride.

"Don't what Ma Petite?" He asked but his question was met with nothing but stilted moans. He thrust his hips, driving his cock into her and asked his question again. "Don't what?"

"Don't stop."

Drago listened to her command and sped up the thrusting of his hips.

"Oh god." Ealasaid gave herself over to his pounding rhythm. Her body went limp as she took everything he gave.

"Look at me. Look at me while you cum." Again his demanding tone made her react instantly and her eyes locked onto his.

Her pleasure spread through her body, her pussy throbbed and convulsed around his cock and her stomach was awash with a fiery heat. Drago followed her with a rough groan shooting his cum deep inside her. His grip loosened on her throat and he closed his eyes as he kissed her. Her whole body trembled with aftershocks and whining moans still fell from her lips.

Slowly Drago raked his fingers over her skin, scratching her gently and feeling the shudders running across her. The hairs on her arms stood on end and her toes curled behind him. His hand moved down her stomach and between her legs. His cock was still buried inside her and he felt her tighten around him as his thumb found her clit.

Her eyes instantly snapped open and she looked desperately at him. She shook her head and grabbed hold of his wrist.

"No."

"No?" He asked in amusement. "I don't like that word Little One."

"Please I don't think I can. It's too much."

"Shh just let me make you feel good." He stroked her clit as he spoke but she was no longer pushing him away.

His hips flexed and she shook her head again.

"Please don't move. I can't take it."

Drago quietened her with a gentle kiss but didn't stop his slow movements inside her. His thumb circled her clit making her stomach clench and she felt a tear run down her cheek. Her whole body was on fire, her nails raked at his shoulders and he bit her bottom lip with a growl.

"Are you going to cum again?" He asked and she whined in response. "I want you to, you look so beautiful when you cum."

"Drago please make me cum." She begged and he gave her what she wanted.

Burying his face in her neck he breathed in her scent and kissed her soft skin. He brought her up slowly, he was careful to be gentle with her knowing she would still be sensitive. The hitch and stutter in her breathing was one of the most beautiful things he would ever hear and he relished in it.

The same swell of possessiveness took hold of him and he sucked her neck marking her skin. He didn't know why but he wanted his claim on her to be visible. Ealasaid dropped her head to his shoulder and bit the thick column of his neck. His skin tasted sweet and she drank him in, she could feel the blood rushing through the veins in his neck bringing a new and wild scent to her. It was utterly intoxicating.

She bit harder, breaking the skin and his blood spilled over her tongue. The taste pushed her over the edge and she came hard. Her body went tense, her pussy quivering around his cock and he groaned as she pulled back to show his blood dripping from her lips.

"Well that's a new interest you've found there." He moved his hand from between her legs and gently touched the wound on his neck. To his surprise it didn't start to heal and he made a mental note to ask Anton about the reason why.

"I'm sorry," she licked her lips tasting sweetness again; "I don't know why I did that."

"It's a definite change I'll give you that. I can work with it though; I like a girl with kinks."

"I don't know what happened. You tasted so good." Ealasaid's eyes flashed darkly and a pang gripped her stomach. It was a ravenous pull that she had never felt before.

"Does this mean you're going to make a habit out of it?" Drago kissed her cheek. Her skin was burning hot and he pulled away with a worried look. "Are you feeling alright?"

"Yeah." She said brushing off the worry that was starting in her own chest. These feelings were completely new and they scared her.

"You sure?" He pressed but she waved him off.

"Of course I'm alright just looking forward to the rest of the day. The pups said you guys play baseball when you're here."

Drago frowned at the change of topic but didn't fight it. "We do. It's one of the few things we picked up when we moved here. It can get very competitive."

"I'm sure it can." She smiled; her teasing tone was creeping back into her voice but Drago was still worried about her burning skin and heated eyes.

"We should probably have a shower first."

"What about a bath?" She suggested.

"Perfect. You go and start running it and I'll clean up a little in here."

He stood and dropped her to the floor. Pulling his pyjama trousers back up he leant to kiss her before sending her on her way with a sharp slap on her ass.

He pulled the brownies out of the oven and placed them on the counter with the cake. Rubbing his hands over his face he grabbed the phone from the wall and dialled quickly.

"Alpha? Everything good?" Anton answered immediately.

"I don't know. Do you know anything about the Fae drinking blood?" Drago asked and listened to his friend's thoughtful grunt.