Alpha Eyes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?" I asked. "Why do that to me?"

"Laura..." She blinked, like she was confused, then shook her head ever so slightly. "Your mother... She told me to..."

I frowned. "She wanted you to drug me...?" I was about to pursue that line of questioning when another question struck me, and I wondered why it hadn't come to me earlier. "Why are you telling me all this?" I watched her carefully, but there was no hesitation in her face or words.

She shrugged again, ever so slightly. I could see conflict trying to rise behind her artificial calm, in the tiny twitches of her face and the minute twitches of her eyes, but something was keeping her normal emotions in check. "I'll do anything you want..."

And suddenly all of the questions I'd had, all of the desperate questions I'd needed the answers to, seemed incredibly unimportant. My mouth was dry. "Whatever I want?"

The woman seemed to pick up on the hint in my words, and at this she literally shivered with pleasure. Her full lips turned into a coy smirk, the first smile she'd directed my way that wasn't laced with venom. "Yes, Sir..."

She stressed the title, and I saw her press her thighs together, trembling.

I swallowed, then cleared my throat. "Well..." I let my new eyes trace down over her body. I could see the way her nipples were starting to perk up at the tips of her breasts. I noticed the way one of her fingers was slowly stroking up her bare thigh, begging for my attention. I saw her lips parted in a soft sigh of breath and imagined parting them further, sliding something between them and feeling the touch of her tongue.

For a moment, I couldn't believe what I was thinking. Then, I felt a sharp spike of pain behind my eyes. They watered for a moment, prickling with reflexive tears, and when my vision cleared I felt no more doubts.

I had the power. And she deserved it.

What else was I going to do?

* * *

"Ohmygod..." I leaned back into the sofa, groaning. My fingers pressed into the luxurious leather, kneading the cushions. My muscles were tensing, my toes curling into the toes of my shoes. Whatever else I did, though, I kept my new, silver eyes fixed on my erstwhile therapist.

Silvia knelt at my feet, her straight, black hair brushing against my inner thighs as she sucked my cock like a pro. Her own dark brown orbs stared back into my eyes, her expression blissful and blank, while her mouth bobbed up and down on my straining dick.

Fuck... I had known that Silvia was gorgeous. I hadn't known she could give blowjobs like a pornstar. It was almost surreal, like I was living in a waking dream. But I couldn't question this, didn't want to question it, knew that until this was done I wouldn't shatter whatever fantasy I was experiencing.

The pain I'd been feeling in my head had settled down to a dull throb, and the distraction was certainly helping to mitigate even that. I had realized that my new eyes were in some way the source of my strange new influence, and that when I looked away Silvia began to slip from my control.

So I didn't look away.

I stared into those glassy orbs, deep and dark as melted chocolate, willing her to continue, willing her to blow me like she wanted nothing more on earth than to have my seed spraying across her tongue and down her throat. And as we sustained eye contact, I felt something strange happening inside of my mind. It was like a pressure, building and building in my ear drums like when you ascend in an aircraft. The throbbing in the back of my forehead grew, beyond the point where the pleasure of my therapist's mouth could distract me from it.

I still didn't look away. I couldn't, now. It was like there was an invisible force holding my eyelids apart even though I wanted to wrench my gaze away and gasp with pain.

It popped.

The pain vanished, instantly.

Suddenly, there she was. In my mind. Silvia Gunnarson. I could feel her, could feel her presence like a floating soap bubble on the periphery of my consciousness. Beneath the surface of the bubble, I could sense her emotions, could see thoughts flickering like flashes of lightning on the inside. I wondered what would happen if I popped it. I reached out, imagining in my mind that I was extending one hand with a single finger pointed like a spear. I was just about to touch—

And then, I was distracted by another presence.

Only this one came from inside of me.

Have you ever been working on something and had someone walk up behind you? They start watching over your shoulder, and even without looking back you can feel them looming. Their presence is there, you can tell that there is physical space being taken up by their body even without turning. That's what this was like. I felt a deep, powerful tidal wave of force rising in the back of my mind. And even without looking at it, I knew that it knew what to do.

I could tell that the force was a part of me, but also not a part. Like an old, old remnant of something that might have been better left sleeping, hibernating until it wasted away entirely. Ideas of popping Silvia's bubby disappeared, replaced by a growing need that augmented my already soaring arousal.

Stand up.

I wasn't sure how I knew I could give the command without speaking, but I didn't even question it.

Silvia blinked, her blank, glazed eyes staring up into my face with a look of devotion. Then, she pulled away, her full lips sliding back up my rigid shaft with a delicious slowness. With a pop my manhood was free, but my therapist's lips remained in a perfect O as she knelt back and rose to her feet.

She stood in front of me, staring down into my eyes where I sat, her expression blank but somehow... expectant.

Strip for me.

"Mmm..." Silvia moaned, a soft gasp escaping between those plush lips, and I realized that I hadn't just commanded her this time.

I'd... pushed. I tried to think about what I'd done, but the moment had passed and I couldn't recreate it. I didn't worry. I could figure it out later. My throbbing, aching cock was wet from her mouth and I knew what I wanted. I knew what I needed.

I'm going to make you into my sexy little bimbo plaything, I told Silvia silently. I didn't know whether she could "hear" me, but her tongue came out to moisten her lips as she reached down slowly to the hem of that cute black dress.

"That's a good girl..." I murmured, mimicking her phrasing from before. "Good girl..."

Silvia pulled the dress up and over her head, her hair falling loosely around her face as she tossed it aside. But my eyes were fastened on her beautiful body, her perky, firm tits and her smooth belly, her long legs and a womanly waist that curved out like the perfect place for me to rest my hands. Her skin was tawny and smooth, with only the tiniest hint of bikini lines over her hips.

I thanked god and good fortune that it was summer.

Her snatch was shaved bare and I could see it glistening with desire. No bra. No panties.

"Naughty girl..." My lips curled into a smirk, my confidence surging even as my pulsing length begged for release. My balls felt heavy, and even though I knew I should be looking for answers I wasn't going to worry about the future until I'd drained myself deep in this woman's lithe, willing body.

I could sense Silvia's mental bubble trembling, the surface jittering and wobbling like a great internal force was threatening to make it explode.

I knew what that force was.

It was desire.

For me.

"Come over here and fuck me."

By now, I knew I could have given the order silently. I didn't want to. I wanted to savor the words, to feel them tripping across my tongue and from my mouth, striking her like a physical force.

"Yes, Sir..." Silvia was panting now, her eyes trailing down my chest to my stomach and then to where my fully-erect prick was standing straight up like a flagpole. The gorgeous woman moaned softly, then she moved closer. It was like she couldn't look away from my cock, my manhood dominating her vision, dominating her mind.

She slowly leaned forward and knelt on the couch, straddling my lap and then gently reaching down to encircle my girth with one slim hand. Her hand was cool on the hot, needy skin of my length, but as she guided the head of my cock to her entrance I could feel the wanton desire radiating out from her body like heat from an oven.

As I parted her outer folds I let my hands settle on her hips, gripping her and holding her in place. I stared up into her eyes again and I felt the old, powerful presence in the back of my mind stir as I penetrated them with my stern glare.

"You're mine..." I commanded. Then, with a single powerful thrust I was up inside of my therapist's body.

"Yes, Sir!" Silvia cried out as I split her in half and buried myself to the hilt in her willing body. Her back arched and a soft mewl of pleasure tumbled from her full lips.

"You belong to me."

"Belong to you..."

"Your body is my plaything." I didn't know where the words were coming from but they were like the words to a ritual, words I knew and had known for so long that they ceased to have any meaning. It was like they were no longer words. They were just sounds, like music, a murmuring stream flowing from my mind into hers.

"My body is your plaything..."

"Your mouth is mine to fuck." My therapist's bouncing tits were at eye level, and I leaned forward to suckle.

"My mouth... Ah... Yes, Sir! My mouth is yours to fuck..."

I raised my head, my tongue flicking one last time across the hard nipple. "Your pussy is mine to fuck."

"My pussy is yours to fuck..."

"You have no will." I grabbed her by the hips and my arms flexed, lifting her up and slamming her down over and over onto my throbbing manhood. I fucked her hard, her body a willing toy for my pleasure, her cunt slick with her juices and her expression twisted with blissful ecstasy.

"No will..."

"You have no resistance." Her body certainly wasn't resisting, bouncing up and down on my pole, her inner tunnel snug around me like a glove. I felt myself pushing up against her deepest barriers, massaging her furthest walls.

"No resistance..."

"All you want is to please."

"To please..."

"You exist to please me."

"Yes..."

"You are mine."

"Yesss!!!" Silvia came, her eyes rolling back in her head and her body shuddering like I'd given her an electric shock. Her head lolled, her mouth parted and letting out a long, low moan as her tunnel tightened and squeezed, begging me to finish inside of her.

I didn't quite know how I knew, but I knew what I was doing. I was completing the ritual. There was just one final step. And I wasn't going to miss an opportunity like this.

With a final grunt, I powered deep into my therapist's core. My balls twitched, heavy and full. With a gasp of my own, I unleashed my load. My cock spasmed, painting Silvia's womb with my essence, sealing our invisible connection.

I let my eyes drop closed, felt the throbbing in my forehead subside as pleasure washed through me and blanked out everything else. The final shreds of burning pain that had irritated my eyes vanished, and I saw a constellation of flashing bliss behind my eyelids. I sank down into the couch, the leather cushions sagging beneath our combined weight.

My therapist fell forward, her full breasts flattened against my muscular chest. I felt her beating heart, felt it pounding against my chest and felt it in the tiny pulses of the mind bubble that drifted through my consciousness.

It was there for good, now. A bond that wouldn't be broken. A connection that made her mine forever.

I felt Silvia's soft, panting breaths against my neck and wondered, finally, how everything had happened so quickly. I took a deep breath, and opened my shining, silver eyes.

There were questions to be answered.

There were people to interrogate.

But somehow, I didn't think it would be much of a problem.

"What now, Sir?" Silvia's voice was soft and inquisitive, but without judgement. She had no opinions anymore, was just waiting for me to tell her what to do.

The old, powerful force stirred a final time in the back of my mind, rolling over in its sleep.

"Not 'Sir'," I corrected. I grinned. "From now on, you can call me Master."

* * *

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Thank you so much for reading the first chapter in this series — Alpha Eyes. I really hope you enjoyed it, and if you did then please rate and comment. It means the world to me and even if I don't respond to all my comments, please know that I read every one. When I feel like my work doesn't matter, I come back and am reminded that wonderful people out there really are reading what I publish.

Check in the comments below for exciting announcements about my ongoing work!

Lots of love, and I'll see you soon for my next publication!!!

JC


12