Alpha Killer Ch. 51-55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,307 Followers

"Talia isn't free of her blood vow until we have them all," he replied. "I want grandchildren to play with."

I laughed harder than I had in months. "You werewolves are all the same about that," I said.

"I want them, but Patty is insufferable about it. She wants little wamp pups running around the house." I clapped him on the back, and we walked out to our transport. We'd be back in New Orleans by ten.

Ch. 54

Talia Stillwater's POV

Council Headquarters

I asked the Chairman's secretary to find me two things; clothes that could fit me and a pair of female warriors that could drive me. "Females, Ma'am?"

"Yes, my mate wouldn't appreciate me being around unmated males. It was bad enough I traveled here with Jacque."

"I'll ask around, the Council doesn't have female enforcers but there might be some family members willing to step up."

No females allowed? That shit would be changing.

I called Jacque to my new office and we went through his directions. He would be in charge while I was gone, calling me for any important decisions. In general, he was going to preserve evidence and keep order until the new Council was elected.

When we finished, Gia and Tia were waiting for me outside the doors. The twenty-two-year old twin daughters of a Beta pair, they stood about five foot ten and carried themselves confidently. With raven-black hair in ponytails and light complexions, they were strikingly beautiful. "Your background," I asked.

"Our parents were Betas of the Allegheny Pack. Our father was rotated here to consolidate the identity change department," Gia said.

"We have been trained to Beta level, but here we are utilized for developing backgrounds and finding identities that can be taken over," Tia continued. "We will protect you with our lives, not that you require us to protect yourself. You're awesome," she said with a blush.

I could see how thrilled they were to be asked to work directly for me. "Pack a bag for a week," I said. "We will be driving a lot, so requisition a vehicle that is big enough we can sleep in it. You'll be alternating driving."

"Yes, Madam Chairman," they said together as they left. I found a bag and put the rest of my clothes in it just as Jacque knocked on the door.

"I've got some tech for you," he said as he handed me a phone. "Generic account smartphone, since you left yours behind. I loaded in the numbers I had for your family and my own personal phone, as well as the security center and your office here," he said. "This notebook has the complete Council records on each Pack; their territories, known members, profiles of leadership, everything we have."

"All right, you can expect some blowback on Councilman Pierce, but if his son is smart he'll survive. Don't tell anyone where I am, let them think I'm still on the warpath."

"You are," he said. "Thank you for trusting me."

"Thank you for thinking for yourself," I responded. "I hope the next Council recognizes your talent and keeps you on. If not... my family would love to have you if you need a place." I walked out, people scurrying out of my way as I walked to the car.

I tossed my bag in the back of the Crown Victoria sedan, the big seat calling me in my fatigue. "Where to, boss?"

"Gnaw Bone, Indiana," I said. "Wake me when we're there."

It was barely a half hour later when my new phone woke me up. I saw the caller ID, it was my mate. "Hi baby, sorry I didn't call but I was tired," I said.

"I see you've been busy while I was gone," Randall said. His deep voice affected my wolf, she was running around in my head, sticking her butt in the air and moving her tail aside. She wanted him. "I saw the videoconference. You were amazing, baby. I don't think I've been any more in love with you than when I saw you dominate those assholes," he said.

"I miss you. Are you still working the cases in Dallas? How are they going?"

"Dead end," he said. "My wolf was getting too riled up about things. It turns out the man who bought your sister from Beta Jack is an FBI informant, and protected. When I learned the State Department vetoed action against the sex island, it was too much."

"You didn't shift, did you?"

"No, but I put a hole in my bosses' wall. She strongly suggested I take some time off, so I am suddenly free and missing my mate."

"I'm heading west. I figure Alpha Pierce is at his home pack south of Indianapolis, then I'm trying to decide if I go to Denver or Dallas. I should check in with the Pack I'm the Alpha of, I guess." He didn't say anything for a bit. "Randall, do you want to be Alpha there?"

"I don't see how it will work," he said. "Would you do that to your sister? Live in the territory, with the Pack that raised your nephew as their own after he was stolen from you? On land where she was held and raped?"

"No." I had no interest in the Pack, I had only wanted revenge on Alpha Justin. "How is Dallas doing up there?"

"He's doing fine. He had to lay down the law and make some changes, but the Pack is settling down quickly. He's confident enough he's bringing Vivian and Austin up tomorrow." This was good, he wouldn't risk his mate and son if it wasn't stable. "If we aren't going to take it, you should officially turn over the Pack to him. It will make it easier for them to make the Pack their own."

"Road trip? You could meet me there in two days."

"I don't want to wait two days. How about I fly into Indianapolis and you pick me up on the way?"

"Why not," I said. "It's more fun with your man watching," I said.

"I'll talk to my Dad when he gets back, and Dallas," I said. "We should really be there as a family to celebrate his installation as Pack Alpha. It's a big deal for them."

I thought about it, and he was right. Alpha changes did not happen often outside a family without blood being spilled. It was a good excuse for a party, something Werewolves loved. "The Council is required at an installation, the Chairman and the local Council member minimum. Right now I'm it," I said. "I guess I could have Chief Enforcer Jacque Jones fly in for it, he's acting for me back at headquarters."

"It's easy flying in and out of Denver, so yeah. We should go all out. Dallas never thought he'd have a chance to be Alpha and it should be special."

I remembered something. "Where is your Dad?"

"Off with the Vampire Council and Jarrod. He's working on a peace plan. I don't expect to hear from him until the morning. Listen, I'll talk to my Mom, she can work with everyone to set up the party. You think you can be there in two nights?"

"Sure, we can do it at moonrise."

"All right, I love you, Talia. I'm going to find a flight and get to the airport, I'll call you when I have details."

"Just text me, love, I'm going to try and get some sleep. Love you."

"I love you more, Talia. See you soon." I ended the call and set the phone in the cup holder, then closed my eyes.

"Madam Chairman," I heard the female voice say as my shoulder was gently touched. "We're coming up on Indianapolis."

I wiped the sleep out of my eyes and sat up, looking at Tia and Gia in the front seat. "Where are we?"

"Ten minutes from the exit for Alpha Lamont's pack, a little more if we are going to the airport first."

I looked at my phone, it was five in the morning. I had a text from Randall, his plane was arriving in forty minutes. "Airport first," I said. I quickly texted Randall back, telling him we would meet him outside baggage claim. "No, bathroom and food first," I said.

We stopped at the next exit for gas, bathroom and drive-through McDonalds. I got extra, figuring my mate might be hungry, and we got to the airport just as he was landing. I stood outside the car, nervously pacing back and forth until I saw him and jumped into his arms. "Randall," I purred after we came up for air.

"Let's get in the car before I mate you right here against the post," he said. I dropped down his front and took his hand; he was carrying a small bag. He looked every inch the fantasy cowboy in his black cowboy boots, black jeans and a T-shirt hugging his muscled torso and shoulders. We loaded into the car and headed southwest. "What's your plan?"

"Challenge and kill him," I said.

"Do you want me to do it?"

I thought about it, he was even stronger and better trained than I was, though he had much less experience with his new speed and strength. "No, I think it is best if we keep your capabilities hidden until they are needed," I said. "Plus I hear my fighting is great for your libido."

"True," he said. We cuddled up in the back seat, enjoying each other until we arrived at the gate for the territory. A young guard came up to the driver's window; he recoiled at the smell, his hand moving to his holstered weapon. "That would be a mistake," Randall said in his Alpha voice. "Inform the Alpha that Talia Stillwater is here to speak with him."

He was shaking, he was so nervous. "Yes Alpha." He was linking, then he nervously approached. "The Alpha will be here shortly."

"Fine, we'll get out and stretch after the long drive," I said. The guard retreated back to his side of the gate blocking the road, while we all got out to wait. I did some stretching and warm ups, not knowing how stupid this Alpha was going to be. "Any bets?"

"It will take more time because he's going to gather every warrior he can find before he comes," Randall said. "And the Councilman will be hiding with the women and children in the safe room."

"I think he's already taken off the other direction," I said. "Fucking pussy."

"Care to have a wager on that, my lovely mate?"

"What do you want to bet?"

"Well, when the instructors at the FBI academy thought you were unsure, they'd ask if you bet your ass on it. One night of servitude to the other, doing whatever the other person says."

Oh, this could be fun. "You're on, love. I'm going to love getting a mani-pedi from you while I watch The Notebook and eat ice cream," I teased.

It turned out we were both wrong. He came out, he was just behind six lines of warriors, maybe fifty in all. Alpha Lamont Cranston was the only child of Councilman Pierce Cranston, having taken over three years ago when his father moved up. Unmated and no children, I hoped he was smart enough to move aside. "What is your business here, rogue?"

I bristled; I was an Alpha in my own right, and through mating a member of the Sulphur River Pack. My wolf growled lowly, causing a few of the warriors to move back. "I challenge Councilman Pierce Cranston in single combat," I said. "I have no desire to harm anyone else, but I will have Pierce's blood on my teeth this morning."

"He's my father, he's part of my Pack. You have no standing to challenge," Lamont said.

Randall stepped forward; his wolf was just as dominant, but he was bigger and stronger than this Alpha. "Let's be reasonable here. Your father sent rogues after my mate, and she wants revenge. She's the Alpha Killer; if you refuse, she's just going to challenge you for your position and kill you. Then she'll command the Pack to bring him forward and she will THEN kill him. There's no win in this for you, but you can go home today if you and your men just step aside. Let the man fight honorably and die with honor."

I thought it might work, I really did. Moving back, Randall got behind me as I waited for an answer. "Watch our backs," I whispered to Gia and Tia as nothing happened.

"You will not get a challenge, go home," the Alpha said. "Cross our boundary and you will die."

I just shook my head. "Such a waste of good wolves," I said as I pulled my shoes and socks off. "You men are going to die today, and for what?" I pulled my shirt over my head, I could hear Randall and the girls doing the same behind me. "To protect a man who hired ROGUES to attack a Pack." I tossed the wadded-up clothes back onto the car, then shifted to my wolf. Randall shifted, his bigger wolf coming up next to me as the lines of warriors started to shift as well. When the twins shifted into their grey wolves, we walked around the gate and onto their territory.

Alpha Lamont had moved back with his father, leaving lines of warriors between us. "Kill her mate, that will make her vulnerable," he said. "ATTACK!"

Fifty on four would normally be a short and violent fight, and this one was too. The first ten wolves who ran towards us were shredded as Randall and I tore through them like they were nothing. Blood sprayed everywhere as we ripped out throats or knocked the bodies flying. The wolves in the second rank were shocked, and several pissed themselves when Randall let out an angry growl. If they thought Randall was the weak link in our group, they were wrong.

We kept moving forward, and this time the warriors were not eager to engage. The Alpha was clearly commanding them, forcing them to come even though their wolves wanted nothing to do with us. "Wound them, there is no honor in this," I said.

We were covered in the blood of their friends and our dominance rolled over them. Slashing quickly, we disabled the reluctant attackers and then I saw something that made my blood boil.

Those fuckers were running away.

"Catch them," I said as I leaped over two lines of warriors. Using our speed, we left the warriors behind and closed on the two Alphas. "Take Lamont," I said as I moved behind Pierce. I bit down on his tail, causing him to howl in pain as the skin was peeled back and the bones severed.

He turned to face me, and I spit the end of his tail out. He growled and lunged for my front paws, but I easily avoided him and took a slash at his left shoulder. I could hear the growling and howls of pain from near me as Randall took Lamont apart, I just couldn't take my eyes off my foe. I didn't make it easy or short; these two had acted as cowards and would die that way. A paw swipe took out his left eye, leaving him vulnerable to attack on that side. I tore strips from him, moving in and biting before he could react.

Then I took out his right eye, and he was truly helpless.

I had promised to kill him, and I wasn't going to show mercy after that display of cowardice. He rolled onto his back, his neck exposed, but he would not get a quick death. Instead, I ran my razor-sharp claws along his stomach. His intestines started to poke through, and I grabbed onto a loop and pulled. He howled in agony as he was disemboweled.

I looked over at Randall, he had Alpha Lamont submitting to him. "Shit, now I have a Pack," he said.

"Kill him for his cowardice," I said. He looked over at what I had done and chuffed, then did the same thing. "Come on, we need to go back to the Pack," I said.

"They are coming, I can sense them," he said. We ran side by side towards their Pack Houses, howling for them to gather. The warriors filtered in, moving to us as we shifted and stood on the front steps of the large house. "Gather around, you are not in danger. Take the wounded to the infirmary and come back here." There were more injured than dead, thankfully the Twins were not in either group. They moved behind us to watch our backs. "Your Alpha submitted to me, come forward, bring your families and establish the Alpha link with us now."

"If we do not?" One of the injured warriors looked up at me.

"Then you are rogue and have one hour to leave this land before you are killed," I said. "I did not come here to take this Pack, I tried to reason with him. You saw what happened. He was an Alpha without honor, and this Pack is better off with him gone."

The safe room must have opened, because the women and children were starting to come out and join with their mates and parents. "Come, you are safe," I promised.

"You are the Alpha Killer," one of the girls said. "You're my hero!"

"I was once a girl like you," I said as I leaned down. "Train and never accept you are less than a man."

It took an hour to establish the bonds, then we spent another six hours getting the Pack in order. The Beta male had been killed in the first attack, and his mate had killed herself. The Theta was still alive, he was injured but would recover. Randall put him in charge of the Pack until we could return.

It hadn't worked out as I expected. My mate and I were Alphas of Packs hundreds of miles apart, and we didn't want either one of them. We got back into our car and headed west, where at least we could give up MY pack.

Ch. 55

Talia's POV

I-70 West of Indianapolis

It seemed like we were attached to our phones the whole way out. The only good part was that with the big backseat, I could lay down with my head in my man's lap. The bond tingles as he moved his hand over my bare neck and shoulder felt amazing.

I had my Chief Enforcer on speakerphone so we could both talk. "It's not like we were PLANNING to take over his Pack, Jacque! The coward hid behind his warriors then ran when he saw they couldn't stop us," I complained.

"I've been getting calls from Alphas all morning, wondering if you are collecting Packs like some kind of Pandora bracelet," Jacque said with a laugh. "This is what, three now?"

"Technically the Tomah Pack I didn't take over, he abdicated when he heard I was coming for him." Even my mate snorted at that.

"Well, they are getting nervous. No one minds if Tania and Bobby take over Tomah, she is a blood heir to it," he said. "With Copper Mountain, that was a supervised challenge; they are relieved to hear that you are turning it over to Dallas and Vivian, both are mature and trained for the job. They are worried about the Hoosier Pack, especially since you killed so many of them. When you've done so much damage, it rarely ends well for an incoming Alpha."

"Not as many as could have died," I said. "It will take them weeks to heal and for the first to get their wolves back, the rest? I pray they find their mates." When we tore through the lines of warriors, we did our best not to kill them, but our hybrid werewolf-vampire bite was going to slowly poison those who survived the wounds. There were fourteen of these, all would die horrible and painful deaths.

We had spoken with the doctors and had decided on a strategy. The vampire venom worked against werewolves, but it wouldn't kill humans. The only chance they had, as we explained to those who were conscious and their mates, was to take their wolves from them. Large doses of wolfsbane were used to remove them, and I was glad I wasn't around to hear the suffering. The men would have to heal as humans, complete with scarring and long recovery times compared to wolf healing.

"At least seven will get their wolves back quickly," Jacque agreed. Those who had true mates would have their mates change them back, the same way Tania received her wolf back. The others would not be able to be turned again until they were found and claimed by their true mates. It was a shitstorm for us. Not only had we killed the senior leadership, we had caused real damage in the Pack. He was right; not many in the Pack were happy we were in charge, but none wanted to be rogue either.

"Send out a message to all the Packs requesting nominations to be the new Alpha Pair of the Hoosier Pack," Randall said. "Make it happen, I want names in a week," he said before he hung up.

I looked at him a little confused. "Listen, I don't want it, you don't want it and they need leadership."

"You don't want to give it to one of your brothers?"

"I'm kind of running out of brothers," I said. "Dusty is heir to our Pack, Dallas has Copper Mountain and Bobby will likely take Tomah. I'm with you, and Matt and Mark, who are seniors at Texas Tech, aren't ready and both are unmated."

"You don't need a mate to be Alpha," I said.

partwolf
partwolf
2,307 Followers