Alpha No More Ch. 02

Story Info
Beta testing ends.
3.9k words
4.44
13.6k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

So my girlfriend Cheryl found out I wore women's clothing... mostly lingerie. She was immediately angry and stormed out of your place but returned home and acted as if nothing had happened. As the days progressed, unknown to me, Cheryl was feeding me some new customizable trial drug for transsexuals. Unlike X-Change which is usually temporary, this drug could make the change more permanent.

After the last dose was administered, I awoke three days later to find my body changed. While I still had my dick, it had grown in length and girth. My chest now were breasts. I estimated at least a big C cup with blueberry sized nipples.

Standing up, I found my balance was slightly off. Not that I wasn't used to having big boobs (my forms are G cups) but my legs seemed different. Cheryl watched me as I stood in front of a full length mirror. Not only did I have boobs, but my body seemed more curvaceous with round hips and a cute bubble butt. My legs were beautifully proportioned and my feet seemed a bit smaller and daintier. Dangling between was my cock. Hanging semi-limp, it was as thick as a polish sausage and about eight inches long.

Other than the few stray hairs I usually shaved off, my body was hairless. I did find my skin much smoother and softer.

"Well, Gere. You look good." Cheryl smiled at me. "Good enough to fuck."

Another side effect to the drug was it made me less muscular. Cheryl threw me on the bed and fucked me with her strap-on. With my legs up in an open vee, Cheryl pushed herself inside. My own dick grew hard into a ten inch erection. As Cheryl thrusted her hips, I stroked my cock. The harder she thrusted, the harder I stroked until... "Uuuhhh....!"

Large ropes spewed from my cock and landed on my face and breasts. As I groaned loudly, quite a bit of cum landed in my mouth. It was the hardest I had ever cum. Certainly it was the most I had ever ejaculated. My face and body was literally coated with my hot cum.

Cheryl let my legs fall. Rather than pulling out, she started massaging my cream into my face and body, particularly rubbing it into my breasts. As she pinched my nipples, small squirts of cum spurted from my pee hole.

Satisfied, Cheryl showered, got dressed and left for work. By then I gathered enough strength to get out of bed. My cum had dried and tightened my skin. I wanted to pee but my semi-erect cock made that difficult so I jumped into the shower and peed there. All my regular soap was gone. Only Cheryl's soap and shampoo was available.

I lathered my hair and found it much softer than before. I always kept it on the longer side for when I dressed up. I used the body scrub to clean off any dried cum remains with an exfoliating sponge. After I rinsed, I used a big fluffy towel to dry. I walked back into our bedroom and spotted myself in the mirror again.

"Jeez!" I shouted in surprise. My tits appeared even bigger than just a while ago. For sure my nipples were bigger.

I pulled open my drawer to get some underwear. None of my male underwear was there. Instead, somehow Cheryl had found my stash and replaced them with my girl panties. Of course with my bigger dick, nothing fit right. I had two choices, three actually. One was to let my dick point up out my panty waistband. Two was to stick my dick through one of the leg holes. Three was not to wear any panties at all. I picked out a cute pink boy short panty and opted for number two. With my new bubble butt, the panties fit my bum very nicely.

With my breast forms being a G cup, my boob fit loosely in my bra. I pulled on a tee shirt and found it very tight. Even with a bra on, my hard, erect nipples were clearly on display. The tee bottom barely covered my belly. I realized I was actually wearing one of Cheryl's shorty tees.

I slipped my legs into some white yoga pants and pulled it up to my waist. The tight legging secured my dangling dick against the inside of my thigh but showed a defined lump. I loved the way it felt pressed against me and I found myself stroking it through the thin almost translucent stretchy material.

I looked around and failed to find a lot of my clothes. No male underwear, some jeans and pants and a few golf, dress and tee shirts. All my girl shoes were there along with my male shoes but they were now too big for my smaller feet; not so much the length as the width. My girl shoes seemed to fit better since they were a bit on the small size anyways. I picked out a pair of four inch, mule style heels.

The rest of the day was kind of mundane. I moped around the house not really sure what to do. I didn't want to go out in my new form especially with the size of my boobs. I made a sandwich for lunch and along with some tea, I sat in front of the boob tube to watch some "Coronation Street" episodes that I PVR'ed.

I started daydreaming. A hand drifted to my left breast and rubbed my nipple. The feeling was intense as blood rushed to my groin. As I continued to pinch my nips, I palmed my now hard, erect cock. Held against my thigh by my leggings, my cock was more than halfway to my knee. I pulled up my shirt to better play with my tits. I pushed my pants and panties down to my ankles and kicked them across the floor. "Oh my gawd! My cock is huge!"

I wrapped my smaller, dainty hand around my shaft but my fingers wouldn't touch my thumb. Even using two fists to stroke myself, more than a couple of inches remained uncovered. I was enjoying the feeling too much and didn't want to cum too quickly but the pit of my belly urged me on.

I remembered how much I loved spraying my face and body with my own cum. I laid down on the floor and propped my back against sofa so my legs and feet were above my head. As I stroked, my legs started to drop which folded me over. I found out that my new body was more supple and agile. I could bring my knees down to my head. I slipped my arms though and behind my knees. As I did so, my pre-cum dripping knob pressed against my lips. I opened my mouth and closed it around my shaft. I was able to take in quite a bit; a little more than half. The exhilaration of sucking my own cock accelerated my orgasm and I started blasting my hot load into my mouth. "Mmmm....! Mmmm...! Mmmm...!"

As much as I tried to seal my mouth around my shaft, I couldn't swallow my huge load fast enough. A lot of it spurted out from my lips or out my nose. When I started choking on my own cum, my cock slipped out from my mouth and shot the rest of my load over my face and in my hair.

"Well aren't you a talented girlie slut!" Said the voice of Cheryl. My body was shaking uncontrollably and I was too twisted to try and cover up my indiscretion. It took about thirty seconds or so before I managed to release my legs and fall over to one side. I looked over at Cheryl. She smiled and had her phone pointing at me. "We'll just keep this video just in case. But I'll send you a copy. Pretty sick!"

Later after dinner, we watched some porn and then my video on the big screen which seemed to really turn Cheryl on. She played with my tits and cock. When my money shot occurred, Cheryl's body reacted and shuttered as if she had an orgasm. She put my film on loop and stripped off her clothes. She pulled down my pants and my ten inch boner stuck straight up. Cheryl mounted me. She was hot and so wet my cock slipped right into her. With her bum on my thighs, she thrusted her hips back and forth.

Cheryl roughly grabbed my tits and pinched my nipples hard. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back as she continued to fuck me. She came a number of times; little mini ones. A big one was coming; so was mine.

She was lifting her hips and slamming her ass down on my now. Her hands grabbed my boobs hard. Her mouth was open but only moans came out. "OOOoooOOooooOOOO....!"

Then suddenly she screamed out. "Cum! Cum in me now you bitch! Fuck me! Give me your cum!"

My balls obeyed her command. Huge wads of cum sprayed out from me and deep inside of her. I continued to pump my cock. Five...Six big loads. I took hold of her waist to support her. Cheryl flopped about like a rag doll as she came until I had no more to give... For now.

Cheryl slumped over. I laid her on her back on the chesterfield and pulled out from between her legs. With one foot on the floor and the other on the couch, Cheryl's legs were spread open. Her cunt now gaped with the extraction of my cock. White cream started to pour from her hole. Automatically, I leaned forward and placed my mouth over her dripping cunt. I lapped out as much as I could. Cheryl came on my face.

After we both cleaned ourselves up, it was bed time. I slipped on a cute lavender baby doll with matching a mini G-string. It was a pretty sheer nylon top with a lacy design and lavender bows. The plunging neck line showed off a deep cleavage. Again, my boobs seemed bigger than this morning.

We slept on our sides with my arms around Cheryl. She reach around and adjusted me so my dick was between her thighs. With my big breasts pressed against her back, I slowly moved my hips back and forth and rubbed my shaft against her pussy.

I was awaken the next morning by a warm, wet mouth around my morning wood. Cheryl was always great at giving me head but I was much, much bigger now. Her mouth stretched around my girth and she was only able to take in about six inches. Realizing I was awake, her eyes sparkled as she looked at me. She lifted her head and released my dick with a pop. Smiling, she said. "Morning, honey. I would love to see you suck your own cock again. Please?"

Without waiting for an answer, Cheryl lifted my slender legs and pushed them over my head. Again, I slipped my arms through and crossed my ankles behind my head. When the tip pressed touched my lips, I opened my mouth and enclosed them around my knob. Unlike yesterday, I was surprised that I could take in a little more than the last time. An inch or so more. Cheryl pursed her lips against my asshole and lapped he tongue on it. She pressed against my bum and forced more of my shaft into my mouth. I was hitting the back of my own throat. Her tongue pierced through and fucked my rear hole. Her hands grabbed my tits and yanked my nipples. I was going to cum! Wrong! I started to cum.

With my mouthful of cock that hit the back of my throat, I couldn't speak or say anything more than grunts and moans. I exploded in my mouth. Some of it went down my gullet but most spewed out from my mouth.

My breath was restricted. The lack of oxygen made me woozy. Cheryl tongue fucked me a bit more before releasing me. I laid there coughing and hacking. Cheryl climbed on top and sat down on my still hard dick. She pinned my wrists to the mattress and she raised and slammed her ass down onto me. She came three or four times before she collapsed.

I left Cheryl in bed to recover while I went to the bathroom to shower and clean up. Standing in front of the mirror, I noted how larger my boobs looked. After I jerked off in the shower and dried my luscious body, I decided to take my measurements: 36E -- 28- 37. "Holy fuck! E!"

"What was that honey?" I heard Cheryl ask.

"My tits!" I cried back. "My tits are huge! They're E's!"

Cheryl response was a silent smile.

After calming down a bit, I wrapped my naked in a silk robe. I loved the feeling against my skin. Cheryl finished getting ready and left for work. Kissing me good-bye, I closed the front door after watching her car leave. I relaxed for a couple of hours but I couldn't lounge around in my gown all day so I went to change. Certainly my bra fit a lot better; still a touch big. I wondered if I should buy some new ones that fit better. I pulled on a French cut T-back and was able to tuck my soft, six-inch cock under rather than it hanging down along my leg. "Well that's the same size at least!"

I shimmied into one of my baby blue golf shirts. It fit quite tight around the chest. My nipples stuck out very prominently; about three-quarters of inch out and the diameter of a green grape. Been warm today, I pulled up a pair of Cheryl's white booty shorts.

I didn't have much to do today so I opted on a girlie day. Cheryl seemed to have accepted me as a girlie-girl so I carefully did my make-up including heavy mascara on my glue on lashes and red lipstick with a darker liner protected by some glossy sealer.

I glued on some nail extensions and filed them into shape. I followed that up with slut red, sparkly polish and white tips. I did the same for my toe nails. Once they were dried, I felt covering my toes would be a sin. I rummaged through my stuff and found a pair of white strappy, four-inch stilettos. Typically I'd wear stockings and garters if I wore these shoes but it would look really stupid while wearing these shorts.

I went on line and started to look as some new bras. Shopping for lingerie always got me hard and horny. Blood started to fill my dick and it ached for release. I managed to fish it out so I could stroke it while I shopped. In the end, my desire for orgasm outweighed my desire for shopping. I pushed off my shorts and panties and nearly ripped off my shirt. Automatically, I laid on my back and brought my feet over my head. Even with my bigger boobs, I could easily slide my arms though my legs. My anxious mouth opened and accepted my hard dick. My lips surrounded almost three quarters of my full length. The feeling of my own cock in my own mouth was almost overwhelming. I edged myself for as long as I could but my cheeks puffed out as hot cum filled my mouth. I swallowed most of it, the rest spurted out from my lips and over my face.

Late that evening, Cheryl and I changed for bed. Since Cheryl had no plan on sleeping immediately, she had me wear some stockings and garters along with a micro G-string and a short, shorty baby doll nightie. Cheryl had changed into a royal blue satin pajama (kind of reminded me of Huge Hefner without the pipe). I could tell she wore a strap-on from the bulge that showed in front. I wanted her cock.

Without a spoken word, I was on my knees in front of Cheryl. I pulled down her PJ bottoms just enough to release her cock. It wasn't a strap-on. I looked up at her stunned. "Like it? I took a futa pill. It will last all night!"

I watched as she hardened before my eyes. It was uncut but her foreskin failed to cover her fat knob. It had to be over eight inches long and it was really thick. Cheryl took hold of her base and slapped my cheeks with her shaft. Then with her other hand, Cheryl held my head. She placed her tip against my mouth. Her pre-cum smeared and lubricated my lips. I opened my mouth and allowed her in. It was unlike the silicone strap-on she used on me. Totally different.

Cheryl pushed over half of herself inside. She repeatedly drew back and pushed in more until she hit the back of my throat and caused me to choke. She backed off a bit and told me to relax. I closed my eyes and exhaled. Cheryl slowly pushed forward. She hit my choke point but this time I did not cough. She back off pushed in again. The next thing I realized when my nose was pressed against her, I felt she was down my throat.

Cheryl held my head against her. Her cock blocking my airway. While I didn't choke, I couldn't breathe and started to feel faint! My head started to spin as my body went limp. Cheryl held me there for a extra few seconds then released me. With my head still swimming, Cheryl picked me up and flopped me face first onto the bed. She ripped down my panties and opened up my crack. With little formality, Cheryl pressed her knob against my asshole. Fortunately, she took her time and slowly pushed her way inside of me. Again, the feeling of a real cock fucking my ass was totally different. I think I came immediately. "Oh my gawd!"

Cheryl fucked me with increasing pace and force. Her hips slammed in to my meaty ass cheeks. "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum inside your sissy ass!"

"Yes! Please! Cum inside me!" I screamed back. Come inside me! Please! Uh...! Uh...! Uh...!"

"Oh yeah! F...U...C...K...!" Cheryl grunted. "Aaiiee...! Aaiiee...! Aaaiiiieee...!"

Cheryl's cock pulsed as she dumped her hot wads deep inside my bowels. A few thrusts to make sure she was done before extracting tool. I sighed with the withdrawal and the emptiness of my hole. "Oh don't worry. I still got more."

Cheryl pushed me up more on the bed. Now on my back, Cheryl lifted my legs up into a vee. Between my thighs I could see she was still as big and hard as she was before. With my hole gaped open, her entry was easy, but once inside, my anus closed tight around her shaft.

Cheryl fucked me in every position I could imagine and some I didn't. I came so many times, I could no longer control any of my body or limbs. I was a rag doll for Cheryl to do with as she pleased. And she did.

I awoke the next morning unaware of when Cheryl stopped or when I fell asleep. The clock on the stand said 10 AM. My ass was incredibly sore from Cheryl's cock but it actually ached for more.

Cheryl had left for work. I showed, changed and redid my make-up and hair. The tight, short hemmed maid's outfit barely covered the welts of my stockings.

"Ding-dong!" Called out the front door.

Without a thought, I opened the door to see a deliveryman with a number of packages. Some of the stuff I ordered. He was pretty good looking. About six-six and two-thirty. His shorts exposed his strong legs. His dark aviators hide the colour of his eyes but his bright smile made my heart thump.

"Hi!" I said in my best falsetto. "Would you please help and bring those things inside for me?"

Without out a word, he stepped over the threshold with the packages and placed them on the floor. He gave me a pad to sign but I wanted to check to see if the list matched the packages. With my ass end towards him, I looked at the inventory list and check off each of the items. As I knowingly bent over in my high heels, the back crept up high enough to expose my almost half of my ass. A hand rested on my back and prevented me from standing back up. I heard a zip and then a plop. I looked between my legs and saw his shorts pooled around feet. Another hand lifted the back end of my uniform and ripped off my flimsy nylon panties.

Of course in our position, he couldn't see my cock. He used both hands to spread my ass open and pushed his dick inside me. Still loose from last night's ass fucking, he slid his length in easily. He held my hips as he pumped himself in and out of me. It felt bigger and longer than Cheryl's.

"Oh gawd! Oh gawd!" I cried out. "Yes! Oh gawd!"

My knees shook and buckled. We lowered ourselves so he could continue fucking me doggie. He big hands reached around and grabbed palms full of my tits. Then suddenly he pulled out. At first I thought he was finished and was disappointed but he flipped me onto my back.

He looked between my legs, then at my face then between my legs again. A big grin broke across his face as he moved between my thighs. He lifted my legs over his shoulders and plunged his cock back inside of me. His thrusts seemed to be even harder than before. My own dick was coated with my own shiny pre-cum leaking from my pee hole.

His hands mauled my breasts as he smashed his hips into me. With each thrust, dick was striking my prostate. His breathing became a hard pant. I knew he wasn't going to last much longer; neither was I.

"Uuuhhh....! Uuuhhh....! Uuuhhh....!" He groaned as his exploded inside of me. "Uuuhhh........!"

"Yes! Fuck!" I screamed as spurts of hot white erupted from my dick. "Oh! Gawd! Fuck!"

We stayed connected for a number of minutes until he recovered enough to pull out. My legs were splayed wide; I was too exhausted to move. His massive wad started to leak from my open hole.

"Get the fuck out!" I suddenly heard.

It couldn't have been the delivery guy since the voice was female. I opened my eyes to see delivery guy pulling up his shorts and taking off. Standing there with her hands akimbo was Cheryl. She did not look happy.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers
12