ΑΖΣ 01: Sharing a Space

Story Info
A futa struggles to live with a college roommate.
2.6k words
4.51
18.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Annaheim
Annaheim
21 Followers

ΑΖΣ 01: Sharing a Space

There it was again. That deep, incessant buzzing that always seemed to visit their room in the middle of the night. Not that it was ever quiet. Their radiator droned twenty-four-seven as it labored to heat the cold room. This was different. The deep-centered humming only arose in the middle of the night, making it even more difficult for Nadja to fall asleep. It seemed to be coming from the other side of the dorm.

"Marcia, is that you? Are you," the heat rose in Nadja's cheeks. Her voice became a whisper, "Masturbating?"

"Oh, I thought you were asleep," Marcia said. The Latina's voice illuminated the dark in the whir's absence, "I have been working through some stress lately. But we're both girls so it's okay right?"

Nadja wrapped herself in her thick blanket and rolled to the other side of her bed. She closed her eyes and let her face broil in silence.

Marcia continued, "We should've talked about it. It's okay if you want to uhm..., I'll even let you borrow some of my toys. I mean, aren't you stressed too?"

Nadja's murmur fell short of the wide divide between their lofted beds. The stress was starting to get to her. The transition to college-level work, and sharing a room, had been hard and she had gone from self-gratifying three times a day to zero. There were plenty of pent up pangs to remind her but finding privacy was difficult. The German felt surrounded by peeping eyes and revolving doors.

"Is it because your loud?" Marcia giggled. "Or you're afraid I'll snatch a peek? I can wear a Blindfold and Earbuds."

Her slender arm split from her comforter and reached into the purse hanging off her bedpost. It hung in the blue-lit blackness rustling through the diverse collection. Disheveled wires and a dark blinder were its prizes.

The Latina plugged her ears and winked, before covering her eyes. She faced the wall for good measure.

Nadja watched Marcia bob her head over her pillow and then dug beneath her own. She clawed away the sack beneath in a hurry. Inside was a pink interior flesh lite encased in a round hardened black shell. It had been kept beneath her bed for weeks, biding its time. There was also a clear bottle of lube entitled labeled Glietgel in long stretched letters.

Working under her blanket by phone-light, Nadja popped the flasks virgin cap. Then removed the lid on her toy pussy. She spread its smooth lips with two fingers and squeezed a generous portion of Gleitgel between them. The two fingers dove in after it to spread the oil across its soft pink flesh. The thorough squishing was lost on a deaf Marcia. Nadja sighed in relief; her organ throbbed. Her misted blue eyes stole another glance at the Latina.

Nadja's fingers scrubbed excess oil from the toy's interior. They elicited a groan as they glided against her fattening cock. Rolling onto her stomach, she pushed herself up by her knees and balanced on her elbow. A slick spindle bridged the pale pinkish halves of the prosthetic. Nadja's hand pressed the back of the fleshlight into her mattress, locking it in place beneath the weight of her bent elbow. She pressed the head of her member into its entrance and shoved her staff into its folds without another thought.

Nadja's organ surged in the familiar vice of the wet folds. Her mouth breathed moaned hot air into her cushion. Her hips moved on their own, smashing her throbbing cock into the soft and slippery fake pussy. Her body was not her own. It was beholden to all the pent-up energy of the last week. All the sexual frustration. Each animalistic ram forced a loud sopping squelch from the prosthetics smooth folds. Nadja didn't notice, the blonde was blinded and deafened by lust.

"huh huh," she panted into the heated mattress.

Her peak was coming, hints of ecstasy were surging up the length of her throbbing organ. It barely registered to her needy body. Her pumps became more aggressive. More erratic. Her humping shook the massive steel bedframe. It didn't stop even when she unleashed the first of her pent-up orgasm. Each thrust hammered more of her sexual energy into the pussy prosthetic. Rope after rope emptied into the bottom of the fleshlight, the pleasure forcing a fresh gasp through her gaping lips.

Nadja groaned and pushed herself up by one arm, freeing her sensitive flaccid member. She found herself staring at Marcia as the haze cleared from her aqueous. The Latina had kept her promise. Her blindfold and earbuds were still attached. Nadja dumped the toy's sloppy interior into a fresh plastic bag and sealed it away. Then she texted her roommate from across the room in case she was still awake.

"We don't have to talk about it if it makes you uncomfortable," Marcia whispered. Her earplugs popped out of her ears and her black blinds peeled away.

"Thank you for doing this," Nadja panted "I-I want to be less embarrassed, but..."

"No problem"

---

Nadja and Marcia did laundry the next morning. The blonde hid the soiled fleshlight beneath her dirty clothes and tossed in her loads together. To her shock, it was lying on her desk when she got back from class. A small folded paper sat beside it emblazoned with a question mark. She snatched them up as panic shook her chest.

"I found this while I was putting our Laundry away," it read beside a wide smiling wink. "Is it yours?"

Nadja stuffed the fleshy toy into its socket, threw it into her tan sack, and buried that away beneath her the miscellaneous clothes in her bottom drawer. A key to lock it away would have been nice. She hid beneath the blankets. Her teeth bit jarring anxiety into the flat pillow at her head. Marcia would know everything soon if not already. God knows who else she would tell. Not even a week and her fresh start was in ruins.

"Nadja, is that you? Are you in here?" Marcia entered a while later.

"What."

"Did you see my note?"

Nadja nodded from beneath her thick cloak. Its dark blue hood hung down to her neck, obscuring her locks. Comfort had alluded her, resulting in their transformation into a messy clump of bedhead. She trembled nervously beneath the blankets.

"So, is it for your boyfriend...?"

"It's mine okay!" Nadja blurted angrily.

"What do you‒"

"I use it to masturbate okay," Nadja whined. Her voice weakened to a tearful whimper with rare cracks of lightning, "I have a cock it's genetic I was born with it and I was avoiding it until you convinced me to masturbate and now everyone will know everything."

She buried her face in her cushions.

"Were roommates, and you're my best friend here," Marcia said "That means we share everything, even secrets. I won't tell anyone, I promise."

"Promise?"

"Yup! But..." Marcia bit her lip. "Can I see it?"

"It looks like a penis," Nadja said. Her cheeks smarted from their exchange. Smiling, she tooled through her phone and sent her roommate a link to a google image search of the word.

Marcia checked it grinned, "I know what they look like!" She paused and deep scarlet filled her face "I just think your cute and want us to be comfortable enough as roommates to see each other naked."

"Maybe later."

---

Nadja was still studying even as Friday rolled around. Her scribbles leaked into the margin and she stopped. A loud rip tore the paper of its hinges. It joined the rest of her assignment on the corner of her desk. The yellowing hardwood was scarred from her harsh scrawling. She turned to a clean page and continued the depiction of her cluttered solution.

"Nadjaaaaa," Marcia moaned from her counter. Her head rested on a pillow pulled down from her bed while her knuckles made a rote rhythm against the table. "It's Friday, let's do something fun."

"I can't, I have too much work," Nadja said, applying her aching hands to her forehead ."I have to finish this by tonight so I can focus on an essay tomorrow, and then still have enough time to study for my super hard calc exam for Monday."

"I thought you weren't stressed anymore?"

Things had been easier since Marcia had learned her secret. Nadja was no longer afraid to please herself while her roommate was around and did so almost twice a day. Always hidden beneath the blankets of course. Sometimes she noticed the Latina watching her inconspicuously. It didn't bother Nadja. Sometimes she got off on how naughty those curious amber eyes made her feel.

"It's not stress," Nadja muttered. "Just work."

"I have just the thing to take your mind of it. I had an older friend acquire this for me a few days ago"

Marcia slammed a glass bottle against Nadja's desk. It was rectangular with rounded edges and a wide circular spout. A black sludge smashed against its sea-green walls before settling.

"Jägermeister?" Nadja said.

"Right?" Marcia squeaked. "I bet you love the stuff."

"I guess a little couldn't hurt."

Nadja dug through her middle drawer for a cup while Marcia cracked the seal. The Latina aimed its wide neck into the rounded glass.

"Wait!" Nadja cried, waving her off. She drew a neon green ruler and a marker from her pencil case and measured the width of the glass. Snatching up a pencil, her hand started to furiously write across the empty page. She marked her glass. "1.5 fluid ounces, one shot."

Marcia filled it to the dash and Nadja threw it back. Warmth rushed the length of the blonde's throat to her stomach. Her shoulders relaxed, vanishing the tension in her muscles. The hot breath passing between her lips was transfused with the faint essence of herbs. Marcia refilled the cylinder. The powerful scent of black licorice wrinkled the Latina's button nose. She poured it between her lips and hacked into her slender arm as the thick sludge assailed her senses. It wiped the glaze from her eyes.

Nadja smacked her full lips.

"Maybe just one more," she said, tapping the glass.

"So, like, you're from Germany, right?" Marcia slurred a few drinks later. A faint red shone through her tawny cheeks. Perched on the desk corner, her aromatic breath heated Nadja's ears. "Why did you come to America?"

"A fresh start?" Nadja sighed and poured herself another drink. The mark had vanished, forcing her to approximate. It fueled the furnace in her chest. "My secret came out in High School and people weren't very accepting. I didn't want to spend another four years as an outcast. You?"

"Something similar."

"Like wha‒"

"I'm going to the bathroom!" Marcia declared, pushing herself off the counter. Her first steps were stumbles as they felt the tremors beneath her feet. The steel frame of the bed looming above their head was a willing anchor. Her fingers crawled along it on her way to the door. Their suite's toilet room was just parallel.

Left with nothing else, Nadja's flame grew scorching. It leaked pinkish red through her alabaster skin. A film of sweat had formed between it and her cotton T-shirt. Her body was hot, burning. She clawed at her cotton T-shirt desperate to shed the layers. But the heat migrated to her thighs, then her ankles. Blue jeans and black socks joined her shirt in a pool on her floor. Nadja was still so hot. The back of her floral bra popped open; her panties grated on their way down.

Nadja stomped around the puddle of clothes. Cool air filled her lungs, the warmth dampened. The cold of the room barely touched her numbed body. The slam of the door was lost on her, and Marcia's gentle hand on her back barely registered in her drunken haze.

"Let's lay on the couch," The thick scented whisper said. Its heat was intoxicating.

Marcia wrapped her slender arms around Nadja's waste and drew the blonde to the back of the room with ease. Nadja felt powerless to resist. They collapsed on the two-seater below the window. The warmth of the Latina's lap was thawing, Nadja started to feel a button poking into her tailbone. It vanished when the first of the small hands wrapped around her staff.

"Marcia‒"

Marcia shushed her. Her slender fingers peeled away, inciting a yearning in Nadja's swelling cock. A gob of viscous blue liquid squirted into the Latina's smooth palm. She tossed the bottle across the room and spread the goo between her two hands. Cupping the base, they started massaging it into the massive prick sticking out from between the blonde's thighs.

"Your so much bigger than my boyfriend," Marcia cooed. Her wide, two-handed strokes spread slickness across Nadja's trembling staff.

Nadja could only moan through parted lips. The salve cooled her aching member only for a moment. As the heat returned, surging upward from her internal kiln, it could only be lust. She pushed her backside into Marcia and spread her long legs across both cushions. Groans of encouragement escaped her mouth.

"You love this," Marcia whispered. Nadja's cock was completely coated now. Her grip tightened. She could feel it pulse beneath her soft palms. Every pump made it surge. Her hands cycled up and down its throbbing length. The blonde quivered. "I want to make a mess out of you"

Fap fap fap fap

Nadja was content to fill the air with moans and let Marcia take her to her peak. It was building. Her trembles were growing more intense, the haze thickened. The Latina teased sparks of pleasure into her angry staff.

Fap fap fap‒ "Hugh!"

Nadja never thought to warn her lover. It was too late; the opaque clouds robbed her senses. The need for release overwhelmed every thought. She grunted and her first rope splattered against the white tiles. More followed, many more. She showered the floor in warm seed, her lips agape. A creamy puddle began to form at their feet. Marcia hooked her arm around Nadja's thigh and lifted her foot as it grew to a pool. Her other hand pumped the cock lovingly.

Nadja's balls ached, empty. The last of her jizz rolled down her deflating staff and Marcia stroked it into the sensitive organ. Handling her roommate, the Latina threw their legs over the armrest, safe from the thickening ooze.

"I made a mess," Nadja grumbled. Her vision had come back into focus and she was staring right into her cooling load.

"We'll clean It when we're sober," Marcia said. She pecked Nadja's flushed cheeks.

---

Nadja was rudely awakened the next morning by the grating sound of steel. The morning sun lit the room, spraying light through their open window. It was accompanied by the faint smell of Clorox. She sat up in her bed, using a blanket to shield her sullied body, and looked around.

"Hey," Marcia said from beneath her lofted bed. An oversized nightshirt fell lazily around her waist complimented by satin pants. Her peanut-brown hair was wrapped in a messy bun. The room around her was spotless. Fresh wetness was all that was left of Nadja's messy orgasm.

"You cleaned?" Nadja yawned and tossed back her disheveled locks "How long have you been awake?"

"Maybe an hour,"

Marcia had moved her desk out from underneath the bed. Her hand gripped a steel post and, straining, she dragged the bed frame off the wall. Nadja covered her ears. The screech aggravated her dull headache.

"Mar-Marcia what are you doing?" Nadja cried. Her locks blanketed her head like a helmet.

"I'm putting our beds together," Marcia said, smiling.

"What, why!?"

"It made sense. Two beds mean twice the space to cuddle, and we both masturbate before bed so why not help each other out?" Marcia giggled. "It's not like you could still be embarrassed after last night."


Annaheim
Annaheim
21 Followers