Alpine Hideaway Magic Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she saw just how very near my mother was, Oma smiled and snapped her fingers. That was all it took. My mother, delirious with both the sickness and the magic fueling her lust suddenly stared off blankly into forever. Her chin quivered. From someplace deep inside her lungs came forth a great,

"OHHHH AGGGGHHHH!!!"

Oma seeing I was desperate to cum in kind, looked into my eyes and snapped her fingers again; releasing me. Suddenly the dam was no more. My hips fucked furiously into my mother as I snarled,

"Haarrrgghhhhh!!! Oh Mutti! It feels too good! I am going to - AAAGGGHHHH!"

There was a great hot rush of seed from my balls. I spouted hard again and again, deep inside Mother's cunt; plastering her insides with warmth and salty goo. An immense crash of thunder echoed through the mountains, still louder than before and I could smell sulfur in the room as if someone had struck a match. I felt right there and then drifting off to sleep however this was not to be.

"There you go Greta," Oma cried happily, "his seed's up your cunt. You've felt the splash of your son all the way to the back of your womb... now lets flip you over and he can have your ass. You'll probably feel him splash against your back teeth when he's finished back there!"

I dismounted Mother, my cock glistening with mix of her juices and my own essence. Beneath her ass lay a telltale damp spot on the mattress. Before we'd be done there'd be many more damp spots that day! Slowly and feebly my mother flipped herself over, assisted gently by my grandmother.

Oma knelt down and spread my mother's ass crack wide; running her tongue round and round in the little pink aperture of Mutti's anus while my parent groaned slightly into the pillow in front of her. Oma ignored her groans and moans and lapped away at my mother's rudest of openings; getting a generous coat of slobber upon Mother's anal crater. Once she was satisfied my mother was sufficiently slicked up, she motioned me close. Grandmother began to suck upon me - sucking and sucking and tapping my balls with her fingers; performing a magical spell with her mind. Within just a few seconds I was once again hard as an oak branch and ready to go. Hocking a generous blob of spittle onto my already slopped up cock she said,

"There Stephen, take your mother's ass like its a snug cunt and give her guts a good re-arranging! I am going to oversee things seated upon that pillow at the head of the bed!"

Grandmother repositioned so as to sit with her body bent slightly, resting upon the pillow; her back against the headboard, her legs parted with knees bent, and her cunt smack up against my mother's chin and lips. Mother in her sex-crazed haze immediately commenced to feed upon the old woman's sex-blossom. Grandmother smiled as the delightful sensation of Mother's snout and lips rooted around in her sex truffle. As this lurid performance unfolded, I brought the mushroom head of my shwanze to my mother's rectum; a lovely pink crater nestled between the split halves of her marvelously ripe peachy bottom.

My cock-tip touched the rim ever so delicately. I felt the heady warmth of my mother's core, (noting in my head the tautness of her rear-entrance). I then notched myself against the crater like one might a pool cue against a bit of chalk; rooting my rude implement about in a circular motion and thus making Mother wiggle and squeal happily in surprise. It was now all up to me to find access to her naughty pink shutter (and I judged both its closure and tightness to be a temporary thing indeed). Seizing up both her hips, I pulled the upside-down valentine of her ass slowly but deliberately against my persistent cock until... ENTRY!

"AAAGGGH ... HOOH!" my mother exclaimed, her head rising from my grandmother's snatch before being pushed back down by the older woman so as to finish her meal!

I was in... in deeply into my mother's entrails in fact, and loving evert bit of the sweet hot grip of her rectum. I pushed on a piece further, gaining ground bit-by-bit until my long veiny pole was in all the way; both my balls now resting against the steamy hot-swamp of Mother's sex.

Pausing, I allowed her guts to adjust themselves. After the space of a few seconds my grandmother nodded to me reassuringly. I returned her nod and commenced with the wonderfully forbidden act of fucking my mother in her asshole.

For her part my mother took it quite naturally as if I'd been wedged up her cunt. I mean, she'd already alluded with words my father had previously stretched her bottom-hole, but it was only sometime later when fully fit she related to me of how as a young woman, she'd taken both my father and several other young men from the village up her lovely arsehole on several occasions. She'd even developed quite a liking to it and actually craved it above all else now and again. She later joked that she must have been blessed with a second clitoris somewhere well up in her guts, the way she enjoyed the act of being buggered so very VERY much, and I can tell you as one having fucked her ass many occasions since then; I suspect Mother was only half-joking at the time!

What I mean is she simply loved the stretch of a cock "back there." She hungered for it, (considering it an indispensable part of her sexual diet), and now despite a burning fever pushing beads of sweat down her face and making her entire body a hot fleshy mess, she was most content with me deep inside her bowels, happy even! She greedily munched at my grandmother's quim and wriggled her heart-shaped arse; seeming to relish each and every thrust of my pulsing shaft up her nether-chute.

I myself became a perfectly hedonistic fiend with the whole activity; running my hands up and down my mother's shoulders and back, kissing here and there along her spine, really wherever my mouth could reach. It was as if I could not decide whether to fuck her or devour her, so in the heat of my passion I tried to both at once! The whole time my grandmother enjoyed herself supremely with both eyes shut; mouth agape and tongue lolling out over her lips in a display of wanton hedonism. As if signaling her rapture, her raised legs shook slightly at each shamefully delightful sensation provided by Mutti's deft tongue.

Off to one side in the great bed Tante Margarite (who'd been occupied with the task of rubbing the bodies of the three other feverish women beneath the blankets), now paused and admired the spectacle presented by Oma, Mutti, and myself. Whether it was the mushrooms mixed with my essence she'd inhaled or merely the fact she's always been a lovely lecherous old sow I can't quite say, but I can testify she became quite "inspired." She began rubbing on each of the three semi conscious women in a manner that became less therapeutic and more sexual with each passing second; grinding hips and lips upon them as well as rubbing vigorously with her hands.

I now moved myself up from my knees to assume a sort of squatting position with my feet flat upon the mattress, (so as I could thrust in more of a downward direction into my mother's bowels). Mother (no novice at this sort of thing), reacted in kind; putting her head and shoulders low while jutting her arse quite high; thus making an offering of her lovely bottom to me. I now onto at her hips, noting we were now in a far better position for this activity as I began to saw savagely down into my mother's guts with relish and fervor; up and down, up and down! I had the perfect inspiration - both from the sight of my schwanze disappearing down into Mutti's dung-chute and from that of her head bobbing and thrashing upon Grandmother's quim; the whole time the older woman being all gasps and running fingers through my mother's sweat soaked hair.

My grandmother now opened her eyes, which darted about the room all wild with lust and selfish joy, her tattoos showing threesome trysts of every description. There were young men like myself engaging with two women in various rude acts, there were women with a pair of men, each cock-skewering the ladies at both ends. In fact, every conceivable three-way perversion seemed to dance and frolic about upon my grandmother's form as she cried out,

"Oh Ja my good little Stephen! You see how very much your mother loves this? She was always a randy whore when I knew her in her youth! Nothing has changed and I imagine both that arse and cunt of hers are sweet as honey to you! Oh and Greta, now can you not see how your son has turned into such a magnificent young man, the way he tosses your guts like the sea in a great storm? He is going to splash your insides soon and you'll be once step closer to ridding yourself of this fever. Once his seed's in all three of your holes, all you'll need is a good solid cleaning out of your insides to make your recovery all complete! "

Grandmother kept on going, humping away at my mother's face like a dog in heat; all while spewing lewd encouragements. Mother in turn mewled and moaned in agreement, as she was swept up in this copulation like a leaf in a whirlwind; her mind half blazing with fever and half crazed lust. She raised her head from Oma's quim, proceeding into her own lewd rant as she screeched,

"Oh JA STEPHEN! Your Grossmutter is sooooo correct! I've suppressed things too long; my love of forbidden things... magic... sex... pleasure....even my thoughts for you! Well, my temptations for you anyhow - I hid them in the back of my mind, never saying anything to a soul!"

"Ja Mutti?" I gasped incredulous, but not enough to rest from my plunging of her hot rose-hole!

"Its true, Stephen," Grandmother cut in, "the fever, the medicine, your seed already inside her; all of it is working on her mind now. She cannot lie, her thoughts and words are one... its like a shot of truth serum!'

"Ja," mother interrupted over her shoulder to me as she looked as if she had the juiciest gossip to spill, "it is all true! I have had.. thoughts... base thoughts, vile thoughts... WICKED THOUGHTS!"

"Go on," I replied, driving my hips against her shamelessly upturned rump.

"One night," she explained, "shortly after your eighteenth birthday.. I saw you leave the bath. You looked handsome, like your father. I watched you slip on a robe and move down the hall to your bed. I pretended to place towels in the hall closet but as soon as you entered your room I moved down the hall behind your shut door. That old door to your room with no key hole... just a small hole where the lock had been - you remember? I knelt by the door and spied through that hole, watching you. I watched you lie upon your bed, (saw you take your cock in your hand too). I watched as you abused yourself and pulled at that stiff thing between your legs until you'd spent everything inside you!"

In spite of what we were doing that moment, I became embarrassed but only for the flimsiest of seconds. I'd been caught in the act of masturbation and would have been horrified had I known it at the time, but now... with the knowledge my mother had enjoyed the display, I drove my hips deeper into her dung pipe; savoring every sweet filthy thrust. We'd had a bond that I hadn't even known about and now that I was truly aware, the sex felt even more deliciously forbidden and scorching. I never wanted it to end! My mother continued her tale adding,

"I headed down the hall silently to my own room. Your Tante Ilse was asleep on her side of the bed. I climbed beneath the sheets, touching myself... again and again, over and over harder and rougher with each caress. First I thought of your departed father, but very soon I thought of you. I thought WICKED TERRIBLE THINGS... and quietly I came; came so very nicely!"

"She's been denying her true magical nature, her true sexual nature all these years Stephen," Grandmother interrupted, "she has had the gift, not as strong as your father or as strong as you certainly, but its quite there. I imagine there is a considerable amount in her, in your Tante Ilse, and in that pair of girls now feeling the lewd touches of your Tante Margarite beneath the bedcovers!"

"IT ALL NEEDS MERELY TO BE TAPPED!" Margarite interrupted from her vantage point between the two feverish girls; her arms moving about in an unseen but clearly sexual activity beneath the bedclothes.

"Yes," Grandmother agreed, pushing my mother's face back to her quim, "merely to be tapped. Well now Stephen, are you ready to spout in your mother's innards?"

Once again, she'd been holding my seed a good long time with her mind, building sexual tension in my mother and allowing the medicine in Mutti's body to mingle with cum I'd already sprayed inside her. I was not at all certain how long we'd been at this. I was myself a swamp of perspiration and sex stink. The air reeked now of anal fucking and matches, (and would only get thicker with that fragrance).

"Fuck her faster Stephen!" Oma bid me, "Harder! Gallop at those guts! Hammer her insides! Split her bowels!"

Faster and faster I rowed. Oma began thrusting hips hard against my mother's face. Mother's hand had passed down between her legs and now her fingers danced in a whirring blur upon her own sex. Grandmother sensed the time was right.

"NOW!" exclaimed my grandmother as she snapped her fingers.

"AAAAGGHHHHH OH YES STEPHEN!" my mother wailed before Oma pushed her face back down.

I felt a great shaking and trembling run through Mother's body as a crescendo blew outwards from her core, her hot dew trickling down our legs and staining the mattress. Grandmother herself was in the throes of a great climax and her quim gushed against Mother's lips as I felt an all too familiar rumble deep in my balls. My grandmother had released me, just in time for me to...

"AAAGGGH .....ARRRRGGGHH, OH I AM CUMMING!" I snarled as hot jets of seed splashed my mother's insides in a thick salty coating.

A great clap of thunder seemed to rip the mountain apart as lightning flashed at the window. The whole house shook and outside at the barn we heard the terrified cries of the animals, (who hadn't a clue what was going on, except that it seemed the heavens had most likely split open)! Back in the bedroom the scent of rotten eggs and well-fucked ass wafted about in the air like a dense fog. Magic hung in the air as well... healing magic in fact; being generated by grandmother, my Aunt Margarite fondling and kissing the three women under her charge, and lastly by my cock dribbling the last dregs of seed into my mother's upturned arse!

"Stephen," Oma said recovering first, "there is no time. We need you start with the next in line. Greta, you lie flat and rest. We'll see to you in a bit!"

My mother spoke not a word but flopped over on her side. She lay before us in well-fucked nakedness, unconscious but seemingly through the worst of it. Clearly visible was her well-fucked anus, my seed cascading from the now gaping hole in a great salty trickle. I'd a great sense of perverted satisfaction at what I saw, (knowing I'd been the one who'd done the doing)! Oma now moved over to my side and surveyed the other sick women.

"I think your Tante Ilse should be next from what I see. She's the most serious of the three remaining."

Without a word I moved to Ilse and pulled the covers back. There before me was my Aunt Ilse, naked and shivering upon the bed. I surveyed her body, taking it all in.

She had high cheekbones like my mother and the same blonde hair and slender build, but unlike Mother who kept her hair short, Tante Ilse's blonde locks were shoulder length. Both women had the same slender bodies, small perky breasts and cherry-stone nipples. I liked what I saw. Grandmother slapped my arse and began to recite a quick erection spell but there was no need - as my cock (still under the effect of the bullweed and the sight of my Tante Ilse), rose quickly to the occasion!

I brought my cock to her lips and Ilse (very much under the spell of the mushroom sludge), merely opened her maw and began to suckle. I filled my hands with her blonde mane and fucked her skull with devilish delight while my Grandmother went to work with her tongue upon my Tante Ilse's breasts, belly, and cunt. Ilse was an eager patient and it was not long before she fellated me to a steaming hot orgasm; greedily gulping down every last hot salty droplet of my discharge while I snarled with joy at what her mouth could do to me!

As the aftertaste hit her, those piercing blue eyes of hers opened wide in surprise. My semen now combined with the mushroom slop inside her gullet instantly turned her into a ravenous succubus of a woman, intent on nothing but physical pleasure! Oh she sucked and tugged with those lips of hers at my slackening member for several minutes until my blood flowed again through my organ and the delightful stiffness returned. As I pulled a now positively rigid erection from Ilse's lips to reposition down between her legs, I heard my grandmother comment with a note of admiration concerning the springy hardness of my penis,

"Good, didn't need a spell this time. Your Tante Ilse could always suck a cock into something stiff as a starched collar! Fine work Ilse!"

Tante Ilse paid Grandmother no mind. Instead with a face crazed with lustful desire, she grabbed my throbbing member and spreading her legs wide, guided the tip of my penis to her quim-hole; pulling on my buttocks hard in an effort to shove me all the way up into her womb! Now in with my cock in up to the balls, I delighted in both her cunt's warm embrace (not to mention the gasp rising from her lungs as though I'd stabbed her with a spear in her guts), her expression becoming a mask of wanton pleasure and desire.

I set about rowing at my aunt, fucking her in the manner of some wild beast taking a mate as she cursed and howled; urging me on with a mouth full of foul oaths and rude direction. In-and-out, in-and-out my cock plunged; punishing that cunt in a ferociously good fuck! Oh Aunt Ilse simply loved it... every smashing stroke, (and she pulled my mouth right to hers to make her approval plain as day)! It a torrid tongue raping she gave me; grinding her mouth on mine for several wet movie-style-smooching seconds until she pulled back to cry out aloud,

"Oh Ja Stephan! Just like that you wonderful rotten bastard! I've noticed you so many times and entertained the foulest of thoughts about you but now I can finally do something about it!"

I heard a loud cackle from my grandmother behind me. Half turning myself back to her I saw she was all nodding grins as she observed,

"You see? Just like truth serum, boy. She'd probably never have told you had these events worked out like this!"

She put a hand upon my arse, bidding me to continue fucking my aunt. I complied - no protest from me in fact, oh no! Ilse's cunt was pure joy and despite her fever and several days dirt from walking her body smelt of faintly of sweet feminine indescribable things.. like honey mixed with cream mixed with the contents of a spice rack; indescribable and yet recognizable at the same time. I buried my snout into her neck and munched and kissed while she laughed and moaned and happily cursed in a fit of incestuous pleasure!

We fucked faster and faster. Over the minutes I could tell that behind me Grandmother was focused on keeping me from spending; waiting until just the right moment. When my aunt came it was a furious screeching wail that sprang forth from her lungs, her cunt splashing great torrents down my shaft and balls. Grandmother sensing things were ready simply snapped her fingers and I felt the joyous shudder as my cock blasted a hot plaster up my Tante Ilse's still shuddering womb!