Alter Story Pt. 02

Story Info
The beginning of Nicky's new life.
2.5k words
3.33
3.4k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lith379
Lith379
3 Followers

You never know what might happen, when you leave you cross your front door. The world is full of dangers, and when at the end of the autumn, you have your hot water cut off for a couple of days, you better expect the further tricks for the next weekend. You can't blend in the crowd on the streets, although you could blend in that harsh and irritated mass, by becoming the irritator. They hate you for wearing the wrong clothes, and you hate them for being narrow-minded pricks. The music in your headphones has always been some kind of barrier between you and the whole world.

Nicky got through the times when he got beaten for his faggish, as the cattle thought, looks. But it didn't stop him, his freedom to express himself was above all. He never was a fag in the first place. Girls are interested in that kind of guys, and Nicky had no interest in explaining such things to the cattle. There were few who could understand him, even his Moscow friends often got lost in his reasoning. In Moscow he got a job in a club, not the most popular one, but the pay was good. Enough to rent a flat and not to deny himself some new rags. He earned his beer money in the Net, by doing graphical designs for web-sites, or generally speaking, by drawing stuff in Photoshop. He got extremely lucky, although he himself being an ambitious person, never questioned his potential. His life experience that he acquired in his harsh childhood and in his turbulent youth was enough to think that way.

And then it all goes down. In one particular moment. In the day, when the lady landlord phones him and says that she got pregnant, so the flat must be free by the next day. And it turned out that he ran out of money, and by the evening, after going through the subway traffic, he gets told at his job, that his services are no longer needed. They also tell him that they owed him nothing, that he knew it when he applied for the job in the first place. And then, he exits the club through the back door, and the day ends in a grand finale with a strong chemical smell and total collapse to the ground. In that very second, his life turned completely upside down, and it was, as he thought, no more. He woke up in a strange dark place, the size of which only barely allowed him to lie. The head felt like he partied for the whole night, it turned out that his hands were shackled in the front. After searching through the space around him, he found only a half a gallon bottle of water and a little red dot on the ceiling, which in the future would become his regular affiliate. He I understood that it was a camera, which he was unable to reach. At first, he thought that it was some sort of a prank. But after about two days of trying to shout out to anyone for help and many attempts of breaking free, he began panicking. He tried to make sense who would need that kind of thing, what frantic people would want to completely forget about him or to watch him dying in misery. There was no food, and there were no signs that anyone will supply him with water as well. Apart from that, he also found himself completely naked, there was no clothing, keys, phone, documents or any jewelry. In addition to that, he had to relieve himself at the corner of his place, which caused putrid smell.

The half a gallon bottle was quickly finished, at first, he drank as much as he wanted, but later he regretted it. More time passed. Later on, he was afraid for his mental health, by sitting in the corner, hugging his knees, looking endlessly at the static red dot. Such solitude would take an effect on anyone, and he was not an exception. He punched his knuckles to blood on the heavy door, his voice was nearly broken, but still there was no answer, no sound. His prayers to the camera caused no effect as well. From time to time, he broke into hysteria and cried, biting his lips. The feeling that he had to bid his life farewell was gradually intensifying. Sometimes, he fell asleep or lost his consciousness, and he was down to do anything just to leave this place.

The next time he woke up, he felt some item in front of his face, instantly grabbed it and he discovered a bottle of water in his hands. By unscrewing the cap with his heavy hands, he greedily consumed the water. After a short period of time, his conscious went dull, and later on, he came to senses shackled to a chair with a ball-gag in his mouth. The half of the room was dimly lit, he blinked a couple of times and began studying the interior and himself, still naked. He tried his shackles that held his hands to the arms of the chair. Useless. No way he could stand up with the chair - it was screwed to the floor. Nobody was coming to his moans through the gag, so the only thing he could do - is to calm down. Waiting. In such a predicament for God knows what.

Finally, the door creaked, he reacted by raising his head to the sound, he heard the sound of chairs moving, two, as he thought. Two figures sat down in front of him. Male and female. The woman was wearing lacquered boots, spick and span black short skirt on her pretty body, foot on foot. Her presence was soothing. And a young man, imposingly lounging in his chair. He couldn't see their faces due to the dim light. A lighter flicked and they smoked. Nicky mumbled through his gag, and the female's voice replied asking him to calm down, so Nicky had to go silent. Nicky tried to get a closer look at them, while they were smoking.

- You just sit for now and listen, - the woman spoke again, leaning forward a little. Nicky's eyes met hers. Emerald, they visualized her pouring stream of words. The bearer of such eyes was calm and confident, and she knew that she should not be argued.

- You just have to learn a few rules, and life will get much easier. - she speaks, exhaling clouds of smoke. - you just have to obey. You will have to accept your predicament. That is so erotic. To kill your individuality. To destroy your personality, - the air around her felt heavy, as she spoke, he didn't understand what she was talking about. But that voice bred the assurance, that everything would be just as she says. In some weird way, her voice and her eyes silences all the thoughts from his head, so now there was only her words. As if he was dreaming.

- Do not question why it is you exactly who are here. We are not maniacs who teach life lessons. It is just happens, that you, Nicky, do not have the ability to specify your desires. And we, in turn, would like to have the pleasure of tying you up and fucking you, making you a slave. I understand, that you will need some time to take it in, but I assure you, that you will come to terms of your status. Now, don't cry and think before you say, - the words were no more, but he still tried to think them out in his head. Some kind of hypnosis, sparked in his head, and the woman broke the eye contact, by leaning on the back of the chair. The young man stood up and came closer. Nicky looked at him as much, as his predicament allowed. A pair of jeans, a belt buckle, an untucked shirt and a tie. Fair hair, tied in high ponytail, dark eyes and a handsome face. He got the aura of some prime, raw power. Weird guys, Nicky hadn't met anyone like them before. The man took out the gag and stepped away. Complete mess was in his head. He had to close his eyes and to think for a couple of seconds before his mind was able to produce simple questions.

- Who are you? - nearly steady voice.

- You will call us Master and Mistress, - says the young man, The cigarettes in their hands were now pipes with the distinctive smoke. Master and Mistress? That's absurd. They are completely nuts. What does it mean? Holy shit.

- Where am I? - the voice was still calm, while Nicky sarcastically smiled from inside.

- In some bunker from the times of bloody unknown war, forgotten and abandoned or modern and comfortably redesigned, somewhere, let's say, in a far-away land, so far, even wolves won't come shitting here. Who cares?! Nobody will find you here, - the young man puffs and passes the pipe to the woman.

Nicky remembered what had happened in the day of his abduction, him losing job, the landlord who had kicked him out, were they involved? If it was true, the picture was getting very grim. They might have all his keys and documents. The friends wouldn't care, they might decide that he went back home. And there was no one waiting for him as well. There was no one who would care for him. The web-clients will just move on to another artist, and that's it. On the Internet, people go missing all the time with no reason.

- And what do you want from me? - the last one of the most important questions was asked in a different tone.

- The rules are simple, - the red haired woman with full limps took the initiative. - We are always right, you are always wrong. Only we decide what you will do, what you will say, eat and drink. It's up for us to decide who and how will fuck you. If you object, you better not know about that, because we won't leave it unpunished. You don't have to think and want, our order must be carried out instantly with a crisp execution, our wish - is the law, our whim - is your destiny. If you are a good boy, - her lips turned into smile, as if she thought about something warm and soft.

- You might avoid some unpleasant situations. Everything you've ever seen in porn, everything you've ever read or knew, or maybe heard about BDSM, SM, slaves and their owners - is garbage, forget about it, this isn't your case. Safety. Voluntary. Intelligence, - as if she spat every word with disgust, - the boys and girls, willing to do anything. They have no shame or any sense of dignity. They are boring to dominate. Even if you don't resist, I assure you, that this will be one hell of a fascinating trip, that will not leave you indifferent. I recommend you to quickly forget about everything that happened before. I suppose, it was quite scary to spend a few days in a dark appendix, completely oblivious of your future, just to let you know that we are being serious with you.

It was not a stretch to say, that he was scared. He was completely in panic. There were some flash backs of TV documentaries in his head, in which people were abducted and tortured to death by some sadists. He believed that were serious, nobody pranks people by abducting them, locking them in dark rooms, starving them and depriving of water, and saying such things to them, nude and chained to the chair. What to do now? Try to escape? But he has to make it out alive, no one will find him, if he dies here. In his life, he got used to hit back, but life also taught him other things. The might is right, the street fights with aggressive teenagers was an ordinary occurrence at the times, when he lived with his mother. Or at the times, when he partied for weeks with his friends away from home. There were some in Moscow as well. And when the opponent is stronger, it is wiser to step away before the overpowering enemy. But these people didn't want to beat him up for some ideological reasons or for the sake of their self-worth by humiliating him a couple of times, they asked for the impossible. And there was nowhere to run.

- Please, - he opened his mouth and said the first word, but quickly realized that this couple was already aware of all the aspects of his life, so it would be pointless to plead for mercy. He wanted to tell them something nasty, to swear into their faces, but he also didn't want to come back to his dark room to die. - Have you been spying on me?

- Nick, let's make an agreement. From that very moment, you are our property. And you must address us respectfully, by adding Mistress and Master, - the voice of the young man.

- I don't want to, - says Nicky almost capriciously.

- You are in no position to show off your big iron balls, we can squash them, you know, - he stood up from his chair and menacingly moved closer. - Your whole life depends on us, I suppose, you'd like to have a snack, a drink, your life. Nobody will come, saving you like a princess. Be a good boy, it's in your own interest, - he got very close.

Of course, all the thoughts were rational. Just submit. Just to do as someone says, no matter how horrible it may be. He could not. His teeth clenched, hands curled into fists. This "Master" emitted undisguised danger, aggression, Nicky could imagine how every girl tried to get a piece of him, it was a different type of guy, that had nothing to do with his expectations, and it got obvious, when he swung his hand.

If you have enough of willpower to resist in such situation, then I suppose, you are some hero from an action movie. A few days isolated in a cell absolutely naked and quite strong punches to your face and lungs making you shrink in your chair, will get you out of balance. Blood drips to the floor, and you try to restore your breath.

- Alright, - finally he begins speaking. - I get it, - he speaks to the guy who beat him. - What if I resist, Master? - he nearly spits the last word, putting all of his disgust into it.

- Good, we are getting somewhere, but I advise you to change your tone, - the young man backs out a little. - There is no turning back. I guarantee you, that we will get what we want, by any means.

- And you will become a first class slave, the best of all, the most loyal, the most unpretentious sub. And these are not just words. This is your future, - says the woman.

- We know you well enough to erase from this world, consider yourself dead. You don't even have a name, just the title worthy of a dog - a bitch.

Lith379
Lith379
3 Followers