Alter Story Pt. 04

Story Info
Nicky's humiliation continues.
5.7k words
4.13
10k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lith379
Lith379
4 Followers

His sleep was disturbed by the door creak. As he opened his eyes, at first, he couldn't realize where he was, so he tried to recollect the answer by putting the jigsaw of his past memories together. Here he stands with his arms shackled in a dark hall, completely soaked in ice-cold water, here is the man who calls himself Master, smacking his face, then his mistress rinse his face and wrist wounds with the liquid that burns, here he is alone in a concrete room, having only the single light bulb and red dot of the camera, tucked in blanked, bitterly crying, unable to get warmer, then he scrubs the bland mass from the bowl, accompanied by the clanking chain, he wants to eat that badly. And then the realization: his past life was no more. It's better if he submits, it's not as painful, he doesn't belong to himself, but now these cruel strangers will take control of his body and make all the decisions, and he could not, virtually could not do anything about it. Yesterday, before he had lost himself in his restless sleep, his only thoughts were of... Taking his own life, but still he needed to come up with the way to do it, and to get an opportunity, if he completely reach his limits. He still cherished the probability of some way to smoothly settle the situation, an escape, for example.

- Good morning, bitch! On your knees with your head down, don't even think of looking into the eyes, unless permitted! Greet your Mistress! - the woman entered the room, getting into the temporizing posture, slightly parting her legs, putting down her hands holding a crop, held from each side.

Nicky began moving sluggishly, crawling out of relatively warm blanket, and by glancing at his Mistress pretty figure, he noticed a taser hanging on her belt, then he said with his head bowed down:

- Good morning, my Mistress...

- Fast learner, aren't you?! - Or perhaps you are afraid of the taser, just like all the other puppies? - she said mockingly.

- One and the other, Mistress, - answered Nicky, keeping his head down.

- You quite cunning, perhaps you are also smart. Then pick up the brush and groom yourself.

Nicky fussed around, trying to find the brush, that had been given to him yesterday, hoping that the whole day will pass like this, and nothing bad would happen, having little faith in it. He still was nervously shivering. Having found the brush, he began brushing his hair from the tips, without raising his head, he still haven't given his Mistress a single look.

- You can raise your head, it will be much more comfortable for you, raise your head, but not your eyes, bitch. - and hurry!

Nicky quickened up, tearing his hair.

- Here! - the woman threw a little box on the mat near Nicky. A pack of wet wipes landed near it. Nicky flinched from the sound and dropped the brush, glancing at the item that landed near him.

- I want your body smooth and hairless, you can find depilatory cream there, do you know how to use it? Or will you find out?

- I will find out, Mistress, - he mumbled grabbing the box with his arm, and the brush in his other one.

- Good! I will come back soon, and you must be ready, so don't take much time, she turned around and left, slamming the door.

Nicky followed his Mistress with his eyes, barely restraining himself not showing her his middle finger, keeping in mind that there was the ever-present camera in the corner of the room, eagerly fixating all his movements, and that otherwise, the punishment would not have had long to be delivered. He took the depilatory cream box, threw out its contents to his feet and began doing what he had to.

An hour and a half after, the young man and the red-haired woman entered the room, Nick, who had already completed his task, was lying on the bed with his eyes closed, remembering. He couldn't make sense, why all this happened to him. Why him, exactly. In his life, everything was fixed and calculated. He'd been on the verge of a splendid career, he didn't do drugs, he wasn't a chimney sweep. Alcohol - sure, but no more than others. Of course, his mind would wonder into some unexplainable ideas and desires, and without much shame, he'd accepted them. But he couldn't imagine his life taking such a hard turn down the hill.

- Don't sleep, or you'll freeze! - a tangible kick followed the voice, the pain spread all over his body. - Wakey-wakey, the inspection has arrived! On your knees, now! - The master picked the bitch by its hair and pulled upwards, in order to prove his own words.

Obeying the hand that guided him, Nicky got onto his knees, glancing at his Master's face.

- Who allowed you to raise your head, you piece of dogshit? - the crop left a red mark on Nicky's face, subtly flashing in the dim light.

Surprised, Nicky tilted towards the direction of the hit, putting his arm on his burning cheek, brushing off the blood from his lips. He gritted his teeth, the rage was crying for a release.

What is that I see in your eyes? - said the woman, walking towards the metal brace in the wall, unlocking the chain in it and yanking the interconnected metal links.

- Do you hate us? - because of the chain pull, Nicky lost his balance and fell on his side. But he didn't want to remain in such fragile state, and instead, he rose on his knees.

- You! Fuckers! - he said in a silent voice.

- Wellll! Now this is an obvious violation of the rules, - chuckled the woman, without addressing anyone in the room, as it seemed. - To punish you now or later, with tact, meaning, understanding... - she thought to herself, passing the cold chain from one hand to another, as if she was weighting it, which jingling sound made Nicky's pale skin crawl. Master quickly punched the bitch to its face, sending it back to the floor, a series of punches followed after that, Master bit his belly, ribs, kidneys, head. Nicky covered his face, and after five minutes, Master backed down, pulling the collar by the chain, making Nicky stand on his knees.

- After fucking, you'll be much more cooperative. Now we need to prepare you well, because if you are fully prepared, it will be much more pleasurable, and the waiting will only enhance the joy form the pain that we gift you, - the red-haired beauty stretched the last words as if she savored each sound of them. - In addition to that, we've prepared something that will shred the last remains of your dignity.

- So what, sissy boy, will you greet your owners, or shall the greetings out of you? - once again, Master menacingly raised his arm for a punch.

- Greetings, Master... - blurted out Nicky in advance, barely taking a rebreather, swiping the blood, waiting for another hit. - And Mistress, - he said a second later, just in case.

- Get on your feet, let's see how you shaved, - the voice was cold. Nicky got up obediently, whining from the pain, holding his hands in his crotch area.

- Such a shy boy, - the woman mocked him with joy.

- So where shall I look at? - Mistress hit Nicky's hands with a crop.

-Come on! Hands on your hips, good job, - she said satisfied, running the crop on his crotch, - Good job on the front, now show me your back and lean forward a little, don't forget to spread... come on, - and slightly slapped his butt.

Nicky turned around on his jelly legs, after a moment of hesitation, bent over, and, without fully realizing what he was doing, obeying the order, with his shaking hands he carefully spread his precious butt cheeks covered in goose bumps, revealing to the whole world his freshly shaven, virgin-pink tight anus ring.

-His butt's shaking, he's shitting himself! - laughed Master, slowly coming to his bitch. - On your fours, - he said, slithering his finger over Nicky's tender skin around his anus, making it shrink ever tighter. Nicky flinched and breathed frantically. The woman passed him the collar chain.

Without turning away, Nicky clumsily got on all fours, held his head against the now cooled down mat, shamefully hiding his face in his palms.

Please don't, Master - there were desperate hints of begging in his voice. - Please.

- Heh! - laughed out the young man, obviously his mood was getting better. - Please what?! Say please what, say it, bitch, say it out loud!

- Please don't... this... - he kept slurring until he was interrupted by the woman.

- Do you remember, slut, that every time you address us, you must start with saying "Master" or "Mistress" respectfully, your answers must be clear and precise, so we won't struggle to hear you, or shall I beat these rules into your head with a whip? Or maybe cut it on your skin with a knife?

But now, Nicky nervously said:

- Mistress, forgive me... Mistress.

Mistress and Master looked at each other and laughed heartfully, and after catching his breath, the man repeated his question again.

- So what is it, pussy, "please don't Master" what, - he said mockingly, rubbing his hands, obviously growing impatient.

- Master, please don't, - Nicky took a brief pause, obviously trying to come up with the appropriate word, - damn... don't fuck me. Please, Master.

- Ha-ha-ha... Such a wonderful word 'to fuck"! Yeah, you're right, you are only good for fucking, but I'll warn you in advance, that every time you swear from your fucking mouth, you'll get punished, and this is only your training. Count every blow and thank me, for I educate such a dirty mutt good manners and grant you the ultimate opportunity to become better.

He took the crop from the elegant woman's hands and made the first hit.

- Aaa, - he screamed from the sudden impact, that left a red burning mark on his butt. - One!... I thank you, my Master. Two, thank you, Master. Three...

As Nicky counted the blows and thanked his Master, he felt like he observed the situation from afar. He saw the man hitting him with the crop whistling in the air, and himself, naked and thanking him after each blow. Nick couldn't relate himself with this pitiful creature, that obeyed with no reason. He couldn't believe that the words of gratitude were coming out of his mouth. What made him do that? The survival instinct, he still wanted to live, to take his revenge. Yes. He was humiliated, his will was suppressed, he was in pain, but he couldn't do anything about it.

-... nine, thank you Master, ten, thank you Master.

- Well, that's enough for now. I like doing that... We'll continue on later. We have some more important things on the agenda. Consider this as foreplay. Now, heel! - said the young man, tugging on the chain. Nicky obediently followed the pull of the chain, while the Master left through the door, leading his bitch that moved its arms and legs, trying to catch up with its Master. The woman was the last who left the room, the bizarre procession moved through the corridor in silence. It was painful to walk that way, small cobble stones cut into his skin, his whole body ached from the beating, the heavy collar pulled him down, making him move faster, his striped butt was burning with fire. A while later, they entered a spacious hallway, and Nicky realized that it was the same room in which he was washed. His heart went sank, a sense of a strong lump was in his stomach. Was it really him here less than a day before? He wasn't sure...

There was a pair of armchairs in the opposite corner of the room. There was a laptop on the floor, flickering with light, an ashtray full of stubs beside it, a few cans of imported beer, and a bit further, a couple of steaming large bowls, full of obviously hot water, and a few ambiguous items. As Nick was walking through the room, he noticed a metal brace built into the floor. They stopped here.

- On your knees, arms forward. - shouted Master, came to the armchair and picked leather shackles. - Bitch! Eyes up! You see that? Now, these items are your nearly permanent attributes, so you better get used to your new accessories. - Master shook the shackles before his slave's face with open dangling locks on each ring sewn into the black leather. - Do you like them?

- Yes, Master, I like them, - obediently answered Nicky, deciding not to argue.

- Good to hear. - the young man smiled, gracefully and firmly locking the bindings on Nicky's wrists and on the arms, a little bit above the elbows, clicking the locks.

Alright, now get on your knees, bend your head to the ground, turn your butt to the armchairs!

Master attached the collar as close as possible to the brace, so that Nick couldn't get his head even an inch up, bent his arms behind his back, bound them together with a small lock painfully tight.

- Ass up! - ordered the woman, coming close with a 3-foot-long iron rod. - Come, on, hurry up! - she said that and noticed how Nicky fearfully glanced on the suspicious iron rod in the woman's arms and remained immovable.

- Ha! Come on, you slutty hole, - said Mistress overly dramatic, understanding the reason for the holdup correctly. - It will happen, no matter if you are afraid or not. And it's not even the scariest part, I'm sure you'll ask for more of it in the future. And this - she waved the rod in front of his face, - is only to prevent you from closing your legs. So don't keep us waiting!

Yes, Mistress, - his voice trembled, exposing Nicky, he bent his back, pulling himself up a little, putting his defenseless rare up, scratching his face against the cold concrete floor.

The woman leaned behind Nicky and clicked an iron carbine.

- Mind spreading your legs a bit more?

Nicky hastily obeyed the pleasant touch of the warm hands. The second click. The woman stepped back, observing the results of her work.

- Such a feast for the eyes! Aren't you? - she addressed the young man.

- Yes, definitely, especially that tiger ass, - Master laughed heartfully.

- How's that little peepe? - she continued on, coming closer to the motionless prey, slightly hitting the hanging penis with her fingers. In response, Nicky groaned pitifully, treacherous tears broke into his eyes.

- How long do you think that pretty thing is, when erect?

It was a miracle, that in that position, standing naked with his butt up high before complete strangers, with his asshole on full display, Nicky became even more embarrassed and blushed, after hearing such questions spoken in his presence. Please, don't notice, he thought, afraid of the upcoming laughter and mockery.

- Around 5.9, - assumed Master, leaning to look closer at the object of the discussion. - Mind checking it out right now? - he suggested eagerly. Nicky just wanted to vanish into thin air at this point.

- Later, - Nicky heard the woman's answer with great relief. - Now, it's high time we prepared the backdoor of our toy.

Nicky shuddered, fully realizing the point of the steaming bowls beside him, and the woman's words about what they are going to do in order to break his pride. His mind was racing, he didn't want to be boiled from the inside and he urgently formulated his message to his Masters.

- Mistress, Master, - he pronounced. - There's boiling water.

The woman squatted in front of his face, took his cheeks into her hands and turned his head, so he could face her.

- Look me in the eyes! Baby, if you promise us to be a good boy, maybe we will add some cold water, so we won't boil your guts. Will you be a good boy?

- Yes, Mistress, I will be a good boy and obey your orders, - he said, unwillingly admiring the color of the emerald eyes.

Then, out of the blue, the woman grabbed a red enema with a black tip, which she mockingly shook in front of Nick's eyes. There was a splash of water being diluted by Master. The woman took out medical gloves, and began putting them on, after she put the syringe before Nicky's eyes.

- So, shall we begin? Are you ready? Then let's go, - she concluded without waiting. She got up quickly and went behind his back. Nick dowered, waiting for the inevitable.

- We'll start with just water, hot enough to warm you from the inside, but not enough to boiled you alive, don't exert yourself too much, or else it might be painful, - Nicky heard the confirming sound of the enema slurping the water in. After that, Nicky spasmed at the feeling of Mistress' thin finger entering his anus, smearing it thoroughly from the inside. His ring frantically shrank, firmly and pleasantly holding the finger.

- And now we'll lube you up. It doesn't hurt that much, does it? It's only my petty finger, a bit larger than your next visitor. You are so lovely, so tight, - she noted belatedly. - And now, get ready...

Then, Nicky felt that his anus being penetrated by a thin and firm object, that as soon as it reached its limit, it forcefully unleashed the stream of hot water, filling his guts, with a slightly burning sensation. After hastily emptying the enema, Mistress passed it to Master, who, in turn, refilled it again. The process repeated... again and again. Very soon, Nick realized that he was full to the brim, and if it had continued on, he would certainly burst.

- Mistress, I can't... I can't take any more... Please, Mistress, - the bitch begged quietly and pleadingly.

- Bitch! Who asked you?! Remember that you are only allowed to talk when asked or in an extreme situation, otherwise, without receiving any command to do so, you are only allowed to express yourself only with squealing, whining and other stuff that puppies usually say! Am I clear?

- Yes, Mistress, I understand... - Nicky was in despair, since now he couldn't even verbally protest to his torment. Meanwhile, he received two more batches of water, his stomach hurt, but it was nothing in comparison to his new fear. Nicky was afraid to fail keeping it inside and splashing it out. On camera, tied in a compromising pose with his legs spread apart to its limit, with no absolutely way of stopping it. Before their eyes! The thought of it was excruciating, Nicky started whimpering, wiggling his butt, hoping that Mistress will miss with the merciless enema, alas, in vain, and once again, the process continued on, and his wiggling was stopped with a slap on his ass.

- You little bitch, - laughed Mistress, - what's the matter? You want some lashing? In any way, you have to take all I've prepared for you.

In response, the bitch only whimpered harder, keeping his ring tight, in order not to start a fountain show, which was gradually harder and harder, almost impossible, when the water started dribbling out in thin streams, as he took short rebreathers. The only thing he needed at that moment - is to use the restroom, and the pain in his guts was growing more painful and noticeable. Once again, his intestines was filled with the distinctive sound. He was sweating like a horse for all this hot water and tension.

- That's it! - Triumphally claimed the woman's voice. - Don't you relax, bitch! Keep it inside, we've got an amusing event prepared, not without your involvement, of course! - a flick of the lighter, the woman lit a cigarette and sat down in the armchair. Contrary, Master stood up, came to Nicky and squatted in front of his face. He tilted strands of hair that got into the mouth of heavy breathing bitch, that kept on trying to hold inside the volume of water, unlocked the collar from the brace in the floor, slowly pulled Nicky up, assisting him to stand on his knees and then on his feet, by catching him by his hips, so he was facing the armchairs. Master stood back, took the lighter from woman's hands and leisurely lit up his cigarette. Nicky stood, unaware what he was supposed to do, the pain in his stomach were becoming unbearable, he whimpered, holding his head down, occasionally glancing at his Masters from the strands of his dark hair. Nothing was happening, they didn't care, or they were waiting for something. Perhaps, they waited for the noisy gush full of shit and water, or maybe they waited for Nicky to begin begging them and then punishing him for talking without a command. Screw that, Nicky thought, firstly, nothing could get worse of him literally shitting himself before their eyes, and secondly, he decided that it was that extreme situation when he could talk without a permission, in addition to that the time was running low, he felt that. Thin streams of water were coming down his legs, he tried to hold them as hard as he could.

Lith379
Lith379
4 Followers
12