Altered Genesis Ch. 02

Story Info
Dean learns the consequences of being a slut.
5k words
4.45
6.2k
2

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Comments and feedback are always welcome

--

Dean pushed the heavy door of the auditorium and began to make his way up the stairs to the back of the room. Fifty girls in the front half of the lecture hall sat in clusters of half a dozen or so, filling the room with a hum of conversation.

He felt eyes on him and looked to the floor, doing his best to walk normally. Each step sent a dull ache through his glutes and back. A sharp pain in his balls radiated into his abdomen as a humbling reminder of the night before. Charlotte had been rougher than he realized.

He felt anger for the way that she ignored his pleas for mercy. All she cared about was getting her orgasm. Magazines had warned him that femme could get that way when a boy takes off his clothes. Most of all, he felt angry at himself for letting her strip him down. He should have known that she couldn't control herself. He also felt something else; a warmth in his chest. It felt like a deep connection to her. Was he falling in love already?

His arrival was greeted with several knowing smirks and private whispers. A sinking feeling came over him like he had just swallowed a stone. She hadn't told anyone had she!?

One other boy sat up near the back, Dean sat three seats down in the same row. He was the only other boy that attended lectures regularly. The enrolment in the class was 90% femme and most boys didn't show up for lectures.

Professor Belmont, began the lecture recording and the class simmered down to silence. She peered through a pair of thick reading glasses perched on the end of her nose. Gray hair tied up in an austere bun restored some tension to her wrinkled face. Dean wondered if she would be retiring soon.

His thoughts kept wandering to his weekend rendezvous with Charlotte Femworth.

"What was I thinking!?" he thought. "She could be pregnant. If she is, then my dreams are over."

The more he thought, the more certain he became that she had been trying to entrap him in such a life-long commitment. It was a common ploy for a young femme. He felt deep passion for her, and longed to be with her but couldn't shake the feeling that he was being used.

"I need to break it off with her," he thought. "I have way too much to lose but I simply can't resist her."

The professor's crackling old voice yanked him back into the moment.

"With your exam coming up soon, this lecture will be a revision of all of the unit content. So, if you're a boy and struggle to sit through twelve lectures, then lecture thirteen might be the one for you," she smirked.

The class responded with a chuckle but Dean just felt cold anger. There was always at least one comment like that at the start of the class.

The Professor hit a button on her console to display a slide on the back wall.

It read, 'SSB101 -- Introduction to Social Story.'

With the year displayed in the bottom corner,'2192'.

She continued, "This class has provided a well-rounded education into the stories of the world. A tour through social story is useful to help you find your calling. One must first understand the past before she can plan her future. My personal hope is that you will pursue social story and become Storians. A discipline that interfaces with a wide range of others and is a rapidly growing field.

In each topic, we looked at the story of our past through a different lens. First was psychology, if you enjoyed this then you might consider a career as a therapist. Religious studies gave us a good description of the substructure of our society. Ethical economics, if you are interested in finance. Social justice studies are a necessary prerequisite for law school. Communication studies is good if you are interested in media. Public relations for politics and advertising. Gender studies is a prerequisite for a career as a therapist, lawyer, politician or in the health sector."

She clicked over to the next slide.

"Social story is the study of the story of our past. In the primitive patriarchal past, it was called 'History'. This was derived from the Greek word 'histor', which means 'learned wise man'."

The Professor gestured with air quotes as she said the words "learned wise man" and spoke with a sarcastic tone. Several girls laughed quietly before she continued.

"Males had the pathological need to make the 'Story' to be 'His'. This was another example of masculine self-centeredness that was emblematic of the pre-enlightenment era."

Dean could remember some people calling it "History" even when he was a child.

"Such an important phrase must be gender neutral," he thought silently.

The next slide showed an old illustration of a male and femme side by side, it appeared as though it was hand drawn before computers were invented. With the title 'Before the physical enlightenment'. The old English titles 'male' and 'female' sat above each image in quotation marks. The term 'female' was now considered offensive by most scholars.

"It's hard for us to imagine what it was like to suffer as our ancestors did. However, some communities in middle America and other backward places give us insight into the horrific suffering that was normalized in patriarchal times.

Heart disease, diabetes, cancer, viruses, all kinds of infections and autoimmune disorders are just a handful of ailments that are extinct amongst the enlightened today. Femme were most severely oppressed in these times and were not even called by their proper names. Society is still changing for the better thanks to the physical enlightenment. And what was the cause of this revolution?"

Dean knew the answer but didn't bother raising his hand; Professor Belmont always took answers from girls first.

"The genetic inoculation program developed by the Mesenet Corporation," an enthusiastic young femme spoke confidently from the front row.

"Yes Daphne. The purpose was the elimination of random errors in the human genetic make-up. It was the single greatest event in the story of the world; the dawn of the age of equality. For the first time ever, we took control of our own evolution, we accelerated our development and eliminated defects of all kinds. And this was done by a Corporation run by ladies I might add," the Professor's eyes locked onto one of the girls in the front row and gave her a proud smile.

She switched over to the next slide showing a picture of a male and femme side by side with height measurement next to them for scale. It read 'Post-physical enlightenment', and the sub title 'Birth of the new archetypal Femme and Male'. They each stood in front of height scales. The high-resolution three-dimensional images of the male and femme rotated next to one another.

As Dean expected, the Femme was exceptionally tall, 6 foot 10 and the male was 5 foot 10. The femme was much larger also, her hips were nearly twice the width of his and her breasts large. Her body was soft and curved with layers of unattractive fat hidden under a modest dress and aged skin on her face. Dean found it telling that his Professor selected a lady with a similar body type to herself as the ideal. They were even of similar age with grayed hair.

"With an aging population, this would not be far from a depiction of an average femme," he thought to himself.

The male was not remotely average however. He was young, no older than twenty-two. Standing practically naked, with tanned skin, rippling muscles and not a trace of fat to be seen. He looked much more athletic than the lady despite being smaller. Dean was surprised to see that the male was bare foot in nothing but white underwear that was clearly two sizes too small. The thin elastic fabric was stretched to its limit and barely covered his genitals and buttocks. The lewd contours of two testicles and a coiled penis seemed to stretch the fabric to breaking point as if promising imminent nudity.

Dean hoped that the masculine endowments of the model were freakishly large and not the average. He slowly shifted in his seat as he conceded his inferior size.

"Femme prefer large genitals on a boy so all models will be unrealistically large," he comforted himself in silence.

Girls across the room giggled with surprised enjoyment.

The lady wore a turtle-neck blouse with long sleeves and skirt that almost hid her high heels from view. The outfit was in keeping with the typical modest and elaborate fashion for a professional lady.

"Alterations to sexual dimorphism that resulted from the treatment were totally unexpected. Estrogen levels in femme increased as did testosterone in males. Femme grew larger, both in height and width, due an increase in levels of growth hormones. Indeed, we became blessed with superior physical power, crushing the boys in weightlifting. However, the removal of other genetic ailments required males to remain the same height and become significantly leaner. A pleasant improvement. Some other lovely attributes were enhanced also," she added with a subtle tone of desire which was met by more chuckles from the girls in the audience.

"For more than a decade after the development of the treatment, Mesenet Corporation endeavoured to eliminate these side effects. They reluctantly arrived at the only conclusion possible, they were not side effects at all. In fact, the deformities which caused these diseases were also the cause of the relative androgyny of the past. Now 99% of all Americans and 70% of people globally enjoy the benefits of this genetic enlightenment."

The next slide was titled, 'The religious revolution.'

The triple moon symbol of Dibella appeared and Dean immediately recognized it. His mother wore the same necklace every day. She considered herself a devout follower of Dibella and member of the sisterhood.

"The religious revolution is still underway. 'Dibellan' is the fastest growing religion in America according to census data. This is surprising to many uneducated people. Most followers of the faith are converted later in life, after the accumulation of wisdom that can only arise from extensive life experience. Many of whom are still silenced and oppressed by threats from male rights terrorists today. Many ladies are too afraid to attend meetings and events for the faith, but share in the vibrant online sisterhood. The teachings of Dibella undermine eons of patriarchal propaganda. And males respond in a predictable manner," the Professor began to pace around as she spoke.

Dean thought for a moment, "I don't remember my mother ever getting threatened. But those male rights terrorists do sound scary."

"The Sisterhood of Dibella is a progressive and peaceful spirituality that teaches that the universe was birthed by the Goddess 'Dibella'. The purpose was to create a race of femme to share in her boundless pleasure. However, some femme rebelled against the Goddess. In her mercy Dibella turned sin and suffering into pleasure and glory by reincarnating sinful femme as males.

The Goddess commanded the first Femme to not allow males to suckle at the breast as femme would. But the first Femme did not yet know the joy and pleasure of Dibella, or the pleasure that her commandments would bring. Males exploited their maternal compassion and manipulated them into allowing males to feed on their power, making males stronger and Femme weaker. Of course, this is symbolic, the church does not promote the neglect of infants as many bigots claim. Suckling at the breast symbolizes the inheritance of power from one generation to the next. So what the scripture is saying is that it is natural for power to be passed down from mother to daughter.

Patriarchy was indeed an unscriptural perversion. Males exploited this stolen power, they enslaved the morally superior femme and ravaged mother Earth. They taught femme to forget their innate divinity. For this was the only power that the male could not steal, the fountain from which all life flowed.

Unbelieving rigid rationality tyrannized the collective consciousness in those dark patriarchal times. None the less, the ancient oracle Delphi prophesied the return of balance and the fulfilment of Dibella's original plan for creation. Higher level divine intuition would bring peace and harmony and the feminine would rule once more."

Dean looked at the ceiling and sighed softly. It was the same story that he had been told since he was a child. It all seemed a bit too convenient to the feminine ego for his liking.

The lecturer continued, "Dibellans see the genetic enlightenment as a fulfilment of that prophecy and compelling confirmation of their beliefs. The fact that the sexual changes so closely follow ancient prophecy in several details is strong evidence for the validity of their scriptures."

One girl sitting two rows in front of Dean spoke up, "The scriptures even said that the boys would get bigger cocks and balls. Isn't that right Dean?"

The entire room erupted in laughter when she said what all of the girls were thinking. It was Sherrill, one of the local starlets in the college drama troop. A girl of her stature was sure to not face disciplinary action for breaking college rules on inappropriate comments in class.

Blood flooded Dean's face. Sherrill's arrogant smile shot at him from below. Most of the girls had their face in their hands in hysterical shock. By now, news had travelled through the entire class that Charlotte Femworth had taken Dean's virginity. He focused his eyes on the clock and prayed that time would pass quicker.

Thirty minutes to go.

"Thank you for that Sherrill," Professor Belmont calmed the room down with an irritated tone.

She knew that she would have to fill out an incident form as a result of the comment. Considering that Sherrill was an exemplary member of the college community, the issue wouldn't be escalated.

Professor Belmont paused for a long moment to recollect her thoughts before continuing, "Dibellan studies is a relatively new area but has been growing every year. The philosophical and spiritual ramifications of this field of religious study make it the most versatile course in the college curriculum. For a young person still unsure of her calling, I strongly recommend it."

The professor looked at Dean as if speaking to him for a moment, "A little known fact of the sisterhood of Dibella is that it also accepts male members and affords them unique status. They believe that a male who lives a life of virtue will be reincarnated as a femme, and that next life as a femme will provide him with a possible path to eternal salvation and bliss."

Dean could not bear to return the penetrating gaze of the Professor's beady eyes.

"Maybe next life Deany!" Sherrill elicited another wave of giggles from the audience. Many of the more polite class mates were astonished that Sherrill could continue to push the limits.

Dean saw the corner of the professor's mouth tighten as she fought back a smirk.

"She doesn't even seem surprised," Dean thought. "Even the professor already knows."

The next slide was titled, 'Ethical Economics.'

"The concept of money was developed by males and is therefore corrupt. But we must give the devil his due. There are elements of the system that can be effective. A revolution in economics is shifting it to a more ethical feminine approach. This unifying theory evaluates all resources in the civilized world and redistributes justly.

The equal pay grant and college tuition subsidies for femme have been successfully implemented in all UN countries since the enlightenment. Girls, you can thank your brave mothers that 75% of your tuition costs are covered by the government. And once you get into work, you will not be paid less than a male as your foremothers were. The equal pay grant will automatically add 50% to your pay as compensation for patriarchal prejudice past and present," her tone was now more solemn.

"The United Nations global government was formed under political model of the international socialist workers party, now called Femme Liberation. For the first time, the needs of the oppressed worker are put first with this revolutionary global idea. All people can finally receive a just helping of all that our global society has to offer."

Many of the young femme nodded and smiled at mention of their political party.

The next slide was titled, 'Social justice' with the sub title " 'Male privilege'. An image filled the entire slide. It was of a lean and muscular boy wearing nothing but a pale blue g-string while hanging from a vertical pole as if in the midst of an erotic performance. The camera was directly behind him and only the back of him was visible. He was facing a crowd of smiling elderly ladies sitting below the stage. They were transfixed by his magnificent display of raw sexuality. The oiled, black skin of his bare buttocks shone under the white spotlight.

One-hundred-credit bills were tucked under his string-thin waistband. The plastic notes had the face of Eleanor Primrose, the first femme to become UN president. She was smiling confidently, as if enjoying the spectacle herself.

Dean immediately felt shame fire through his body like lightning emanating from his stomach and down his legs and looked away from the screen out of reflex.

"Nice!" one girl called out and the entire room laughed.

Dean's mother had always taught him that nudity was synonymous with inferiority. She would read to him the writings from the Dibellan scriptures regarding clothing.

'One is to be adorned with cloth commensurate to her status in the eyes of Dibella. Modesty sanctifies a femme to pass into eternal ecstasy with Dibella. For the male, modesty is a sign of chastity, and without chastity the male has no chance for salvation in the next life.'

Dean was witnessing a boy having his nudity wantonly on display for dozens of ladies. Such a moment of shame would have all the femme assuming that he was a slut; a second class male who had forfeited any chance for salvation in the next life. Instead, he would be born a boy once again, all so a few old ladies would put some cash in his g-string. For a moment, Dean felt like he was the one naked and humiliated, he felt as though he had committed a sin simply by looking.

He believed that the teachings from the book of Dibella were nothing more than stories contrived by perverted old ladies to justify their own selfish desires. But they had been taught to him from such an early age that they felt real to a part of him.

Professor Belmont continued, "The fundamental exploitation of femme by the male gender has now been mostly eliminated within the economic and political spheres. However, after the genetic enlightenment, boys soon began to exploit their privilege through sexuality instead. Another side effect of the genetic enlightenment was an enormous increase in the femme libido after she reaches menopause and becomes a lady. In this state, a fully mature lady is vulnerable to the powerful visual allure of the young male form. Naturally, the selfish male takes advantage of this for financial gain."

The Professor paused for a second and looked at Dean before continuing.

"Population effects further exacerbate this power disparity. With three femme for every male in America, boys are spoiled for choice. Sadly, this disparity is only getting worse, current birth rate show a gender disparity of 6 to 1.

Old society teaches us that femme and males can enter into marriage under the same legal conditions with equal ownership of property and rights to children. This would be fair if males earned half of the household income and didn't possess this sexual privilege.

Followers of the Goddess have proposed a solution to this which is now becoming very popular. The sacrament of wedlock is a modern version of marriage that the sisterhood have developed in order to counteract this power disparity. In holy wedlock, only the male is bound to sexual fidelity. This is so that he is less able to exploit his sexuality as a means to power in the relationship. Divorce can only be filed by the femme, in which case it is her choice how property and care of children are to be distributed. This reduces court costs significantly. The net result is a fair and equal marriage relationship. It's also much more flexible, accommodating femme who would like to have multiple husbands.

12