Altered Genesis Ch. 04

Story Info
With Dean’s home life changing, will his secret come out?
3.9k words
4.35
3.6k
2

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean sat alone in the empty university library and stared vacantly at the computer screen. It had been three months since he broke up with Charlotte.

She told all of her friends that Dean was locked up in her chastity cage, begging to be let out for a ridding. All of her friends idolized her even more after believing the story. Dean knew that it was something she made up to save face and get revenge, but who would believe him?

As humiliating as that was, Dean was just relieved to know that Charlotte wasn't pregnant. If she had been, then he would have already heard about it. He was in the clear but still couldn't believe that he had taken such a stupid risk and given up so much for a fleeting moment of attention from the young alpha femme.

He looked down at his phone again to see if Derek had replied to his message. He wanted to study with him for the upcoming finals. After several hours; still nothing.

"Had he heard the rumours!? Surely, he didn't believe them!" Dean thought.

A text came in from Derek, "Sorry bro I really gotta train tonight. Maybe next week."

That was the first time that Derek had ever come up with an excuse not to study. The two of them had studied together consistently over the last couple of years. Dean didn't know of any male students that were as motivated as the two of them.

They both grew up in progressive households that were ruled by authoritarian mothers who were followers of Dibella. Their shared rebellion was something that they had really bonded over.

For years he dreamt of would working alongside Derek so that they could secure top grades in their course and prove the school and their mothers wrong. But it looked like Derek had begun to believe the rumours and didn't want to hang out anymore.

Sleeping with a publicly outspoken advocate for femme supremacy was a shameful betrayal. Dean may as well have publicly endorsed her vision of matriarchy.

He didn't feel sorry for himself; he knew that he had crossed a line. As a boy who believed in equality, he had no business dating an open femme supremacist like Charlotte Femworth. The promise of status had gone to his head and now he felt like nothing more than a common whore.

He let out a reluctant sigh of defeat, got up from the desk and went to have his lunch with Stephanie. When he was out in the hallway, he walked past a couple of girls smiling at him as if they knew him but they didn't look familiar at all.

"Hey blue balls! HAHA!" they chimed together in a mocking tone.

Dean felt violation enter his body like an electric shock coursing through his stomach and up to his head. He seethed with anger but knew that he couldn't do anything about it so he looked to the floor and kept walking.

"We know you are still wearing her cage!" one turned to call out.

"She still owns you buck!" the other chimed in.

Dean kept walking and touched his pouch for a moment to remind himself that it was lie. He was free from her.

--

Later that afternoon he took the bus home and walked the same route that he had walked a thousand times before. It was comforting to have something in his daily life that wouldn't change. Stephanie was also a faithful contant despite all of his flaws. She never bought the rumours about him for a second and had actually managed to cheer him up over lunch.

She had warned him that the entire relationship with Charlotte had been a terrible mistake, but this time she didn't seem happy about being right. She was nothing but compassionate and perhaps a little disappointed in him.

Dean felt a knot form in his stomach as he neared his house. He hated being at home ever since his mother had gotten a boyfriend. Apparently, she had met him through an exclusive introduction agency that her new boss had signed her up to. Ricardo was only about 5 years older than Dean, making him 30 years her junior. Rick and Dean did not get along.

Upon arriving outside his house, Dean noticed a shiny black sedan parked on the driveway. It was unfamiliar to him. A puzzled frown formed on his brow as he walked towards the door.

"There is no way that Rick could afford that car. Who else is here?!" he pondered.

He opened the front door of his house and instantly heard urgent feminine screams before he could he could even close the door behind himself.

"Somebody is in the house! Is mom ok!? What if Ricardo is attacking her!?" his mind raced through the possibilities. He left the door ajar to avoid alerting the attacker of his presence.

A second later, he was sure that the screams were his mother's and that they were coming from downstairs.

"Was it male rights terrorists? How did they get the address to target mom?" he thought.

His heart jumped into a sprint as he moved across the soft carpet and past the staircase that was positioned in front of the entrance. Panic swept over him when he realized that he didn't have a weapon.

"What if the intruder was armed?!" he thought.

He paused just before reaching the entrance of the living room to his right. With his back to the wall, he listened more closely. There was a familiar pop song playing louder than normal. Dean's eyes went wide when he heard the distinct sound of a something striking flesh and the aggressive grunts from his struggling mother.

"She's in trouble! I have to go now!" he told himself.

Without peaking around the corner, he dashed into the living room and did his best the draw the attention of the attacker before he could do any more damage.

"HEY!" he shouted in his most intimidating voice.

His eyes darted around the room for a man, Ricardo, a stranger, anybody. But nobody was there. All he could see was his mother sitting on the couch facing the TV that hung on the wall opposite. From the height of her head he could tell that she was slouching.

Dean wondered for a moment if the sounds that he herd were coming from the TV. But it was just playing a film clip for one of his mother's favourite songs so he was sure that the sound wasn't coming from there.

After a quick pause, his mother's screaming continued to intensify and her head fell back onto the headrest. This was a different sound: relief, release, pleasure, sexual pleasure.

Dean froze like a deer caught in headlights as reality collapsed into a single remaining solution in slow motion. All that he could hear was his mother in the height of ecstatic release and the familiar chorus sung by a powerful feminine voice.

"Shake what the Goddess gave ya. All ma bucks getting me them Eleanors..."

A boy on the screen wore nothing but a g-string pouch which jiggled in time to the music. Several one-hundred credit bills were tucked into his waistband with the grinning face of the first UN president Eleanor Primrose printed on them.

After a moan that seemed to last an eternity his mother took several deep breaths.

She looked down and spoke up aggressively, "No! Get all that juice or no orgasm for two more days! Good boy!"

Dean slowly backed away for a moment, then a naked Ricardo stood up from behind the couch. He wore a leather choker and his penis was embarrassingly at full attention. He had a creamy white substance around his mouth and his face was so wet that clear fluid was running down his neck.

That sight annihilated any remaining hope that Dean had for an alternate explanation. Ricardo had been giving his mother cunnilingus. After seeing Dean, he turned around to hide his nakedness only to reveal bright red backside contrasting with his olive skin. The noise that Dean herd was his mother spanking her boyfriend while he pleasured her.

Dean felt sick and ran upstairs to his room without a word. He slammed the door and jumped on his bed, struggling to process what he had just seen.

Ten minutes later, his mother opened the door. She had always insisted that Dean have no locks on his door.

"Dean, pumpkin. We thought that you would be out until late," she said with a voice that was sympathetic but not quite as apologetic as Dean had expected.

"Yeah well, plans changed," he said bitingly.

"Don't you talk to me in the tone of voice young male! If your plans change then you need to inform me. From now on you will knock before entering the house," she pointed her finger assertively.

"What!? I live here! Does Rick have to knock?" he did his best to stay calm but was failing at that task.

"How dare you! I pay for your food, education, accommodation and my boy does most of your chores! I'd say that I get to make the rules in my own house!" she said with a tone finality.

"Yes ma'am," Dean conceded reluctantly.

"There is no reason that a lady can't have sex in her own home," she added.

Dean cringed bitterly and put his head in his hands.

"Come down for dinner so we can talk about this. Ricardo is doing his spicy shredded beef empanadas," she ordered.

"Rick the dick!" he thought to himself with contempt showing on his face.

"He thinks he is the best cook and that I don't clean stuff properly. I know what I'm doing. And his food always has too much chili!" he thought.

"NOW young male!" Miss Johnson raised her voice in her most authoritative tone.

Dean slowly began to move.

He arrived in the downstairs dining room to find that Ricardo had set the table for three with red wine and was placing the dish in the middle.

"Dean! Have a seat," he said with a friendly tone.

Ricardo was wearing nothing but skin-tight lingerie with the brand name "Kim Gynostone" printed on the waist and was still topless. The tight elastic fabric hugged every contour of his exaggerated genital bugle. He was much more built than Dean, but Dean found some conciliation in the fact that he was leaner with better definition in his abdominals a obliques than Ricardo. The fact that Ricardo was latino never surprised him because he had stumbled on his mother's internet history and discovered much more than he ever wanted to know about her tastes. Suffice it to say that Gabby wasn't interested in Ricardo for his personality.

Dean's eyes quickly darted away when he realized that he could see two plump testicles and an average-sized penis inside Ricardo's genital pouch. The outline of the penis had a straight and prominent ridge running down the centre line with horizontal ridges at 5 millimetre intervals. It wasn't until he looked away that he realized what he had just seen. Ricardo was wearing an uncomfortable looking chastity cage.

He failed to stop his thoughts from running away from him. Those barbaric cages were notoriously tight. If his penis looked average in one of those, then he must be some man indeed. Dean's jaw clenched, even though he hated being encumbered by his oversized masculinity, he felt resentment rise up at the thought that 'Rick the Dick' might be more of a man than he.

Dean wanted to run back upstairs and vomit but he willed himself to ignore it. He was already on his mother's bad side and she had threatened to kick him out of the house several times in the past so he didn't want to push his luck. In defiance of his feelings, he locked his feet into position.

There was an awkward silence for a moment.

"Wait... is Rick going to put some clothes on?" Dean protested sarcastically in an attempt to not seem too phased.

"I-" Ricardo started to speak but Dean's mother cut him off. "I've decided that I am going to be a bit more open about my preferences from now on. It's not right that I curtail my own life just so that my son can feel more comfortable. Besides, it's nothing you haven't seen before."

Dean went red from one part anger and two parts embarrassment. What bothered him even more was Ricardo. He acted as if nothing had just happened. Dean responded with a grunt and couldn't look him in the eye.

Gabby Johnson looked at the dish in the middle of the dinning table, "Thanks doll. It's looks spicy and full, just the way I like it," she gave him a quick kiss on the lips and a pat on his pouch. Dean could hear the unmistakable sound of long nails hitting thinly covered steel.

"Good boy," she smiled warmly while embracing him.

Dean sat down on the opposite side the rectangular table and did his best to ignore them.

"So... is that your car out the front Rick?" Dean said with a hint of sarcasm.

Rick chuckled for a moment. "Well... Yes". He responded with a look of a man who just won a hostile exchange. He began to serve some of the dish onto Gabby's plate.

Dean squinted at him for a moment then looked at his mother, who then looked at Ricardo and admonished him with a slap on the thigh and a genuine look of disapproval for speaking out of turn. His head dropped ever so slightly.

"I'm adding two more days for that," her voice was soft but her eyes were menacing.

"Yes Gabby," Ricardo lowered his head farther.

"Good boy," she said with surprise. "You remembered your manners perfectly. For that I'll reduce it to just one additional day."

"Oh thank you," he gushed.

Gabby took a moment to reflect on the exchange while fiddling with the key hanging from her necklace contently.

"Right," she sighed. "Where were we. Oh yes. I didn't want you to find out this way Dean. It's actually my car but Ricardo will be using it most of the time."

She clasped her partner's young hand more tightly under her old weathered palm. They smiled warmly at each other for a moment and Dean's heart churned and sank at the same time.

Dean had been asking for a car for 3 years and young 'Rick the dick' showed up and got one in less than a month. Dean's mouth hung slightly open.

Ricardo ignored his reaction and continued serving. Placing food on his plate then Dean's.

"And I guess I should tell you the other thing now as well hun," she paused. "Ricardo is engaged to me!"

Somehow Dean could sense it coming but still couldn't believe what he was hearing. He did his best to keep it together. Doing so was easier than he expected because it all seemed so unreal to him.

"Okay," he said.

The happy couple looked back at him as if expecting more.

"That's great!" he said with a forced smile. He had to say something to break the silence.

"See I told you that he would be happy for us hubby!" she gave him another kiss.

"The ritual of wedlock will be conducted at the new grand temple," his mother could barely contain her excitement while Dean was still in shock.

Ricardo was smiling, but clearly less excited by the prospect of Dibellan style marriage than Gabby. She was glowing with joy as she celebrated the news.

"When is the wedding?" Dean asked.

"Come now Deany you know it's not a wedding. At least not in the traditional sense. The sisterhood don't abide that archaic practice," Gabby replied sharply. "I am claiming Ricardo in wedlock. Gynarch Rati herself will perform the ritual."

She rubbed her boy toy's hand.

"So all femme will know that Ricardo is mine," she had fire in her eyes that frightened Dean. "He is such a hottie, even Kimberly is a little jealous!"

Ricardo gave a dead-eyed smile and Dean could see that he was a bit nervous.

Dean forced a smile and felt empty inside, "So... Mrs and Mr Johnson then".

"Well, that's the other thing. They won't let me take a husband at the temple under a patriarchal name. So, I am in the process of choosing a new matriarchal name for the family," she said.

"Wait... you are changing our name!?" Dean sat up in his chair.

"Oh Goddess no, I don't have the legal authority to just change your name sweetie. You're an adult. But I would appreciate it if you changed along with me."

"Since I work in banking now, I was thinking of 'Lady Goldfemme'," she said with a wistful look.

"Oh, my love, I liked 'Femstock', I thought that we were going with that," Ricardo was surprised.

"No, I like Goldfemme better, It's more regal."

She used her tone of finality with subtle dash of anger. Even Ricardo knew when to keep his mouth shut.

"Sounds... nice. I'll have to think about it," Dean said with an artificial smile.

"Well maybe you won't have to, if you find a wife of your own then you will just take hers anyway," Ricardo chimed in and Dean was convinced that he was just trying to get rid of him.

Miss Johnson smiled at her fiancé's helpful comment and rewarded him with a rub on the back.

"Kimberly Gynodime still asks about you, you know. She is a wealthy lady who is amongst the pickiest that I have ever seen, and she has really taken a shine to you Dean! She rarely holds interest in a dating prospect for so long," she lectured.

"Dating prospect!?" Dean shouted in his own head but remained silent.

He felt immediate pangs of anxiety in his stomach. Lady Gynodime was amongst the most disrespectful, condescending, male-objectifying, old, fat and ugly ladies that he had ever met. He could scarcely imagine a lady who he would less like to be wed to. Once again, he recalled the feeling of her rough hand sliding up his thigh; her fingernails scraping his skin like talons and shuddered at the memory.

Ricardo jumped in as if it was his part of the sales pitch, "You're already 20 Dean. You are at your peak. I'm 25 and I got really lucky to have found a smart and successful matriarch like Gabby, especially considering my background. I don't think you understand how well you have it. Most boys don't get to grow up in peaceful suburbia like you do. The world is dangerous for a single boy," he implored him but it all came across as false in Dean's mind.

"Aww you'd better not take me for granted boy toy!" Miss Johnson pulled him in for a lustful kiss.

"I won't, sugar momma," he said.

Dean wanted to sink into his chair and disappear. His mother turned back to him after a passionate kiss with a male who was easily young enough to be her son.

"Kim is the wealthiest lady I know. And she's a virtuous sister of the coven. You will want for nothing and live a life of holy virtue. She's perfect," she added.

Dean shifted in his seat as he mused within the confines of his mind, "Sure, I'll want for nothing, except for dignity, sexual satisfaction, pleasure, fulfilment, adventure, challenge, love, respect, freedom, but apart from that I'll have everything."

"Actually. I've decided. You are going on a date with her. She set me up with Ricardo and got me my dream job. It's the least I could do for her. Just dress up to please and let her take you somewhere nice. No strings attached, no commitments. If you wear the chastity device I got you, that will keep you nice and safe," she spoke with a tone of finality.

Dean raised his eye-brows in disbelief. There was a moment of silence.

"Or what?" he challenged.

His mother's eyes grew wide in genuine shock.

"Or you can get out my house and kiss your tuition goodbye!" she screamed.

Dean knew that his mother could be unstable but he had never seen her change this quickly before.

"Fine," he murmured.

"Who knows," She said. "If she has a good time, maybe you can be her date to the reception for the wedlock ceremony."

--

The next day when Dean got home from college he saw Ricardo's new sedan in the front driveway again. The boot was open with some luggage inside. The front door to the house was open also. Dean suddenly stopped when he noticed that one of the items in the boot was his desktop computer screen.

He glanced back to the front door to see Ricardo standing with a basket of Dean's clothes in his hand. They looked at each other for moment, neither of them sure what to do. Ricardo's face was still and resolute. He turned to call out up the stairs.

"Mistress, he's here!" he said.

"Mistress!?" Dean thought. "Sounds about right."

From the driveway he could see his furious mother stomping down the stairs towards the front door. Dean could see she was having a hard time controlling herself, her face contorted in rage.

"What have you done you gender traitor!?" Dean spoke with unveiled venom and Ricardo's eyes went wide for a moment in response. He knew that he sounded just like a male rights terrorist but he was so angry that he didn't care.

12