Altered Genesis Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she was sitting down, a chime of jewellery echoed in the large stone throne room. A blonde boy entered holding a tray of broth and warm mead. He was very attractive, no older than twenty; naked, but for a waistband supporting a curtain of silver chains with coins attached. They were just long enough to cover his genitals and bottom.

Riya tried to catch a glimpse through the forest of silver to no avail. Its primary purpose was to ensure that only the queen may gaze upon her treasures. Riya wondered what the concubine's gifts looked like underneath that ornate wrapping. She assumed that he would be circumcised and clean shaven. Imagining a thick white cock with a purple head standing straight and tall with a pleasing curve. The thought sent chills through her body. She longed to see if he had a nice big pair of balls, desperately full of seed that was reserved only for his Queen.

Her conscience prodded her with guilt as if attempting to hold its ground against an onslaught of objectifying thoughts. She bit her lower lip.

"It's just a TV show. Not real life," she thought to herself.

She continued watching.

"Finally," declared the Queen with a tone of mild frustration, "This is my newest husband, Haelen," she introduced him as he placed down the refreshments. He properly avoided eye contact with the guest.

"He should have had your meal waiting for you when you arrived," the Queen explained apologetically.

"But what he lacks in intelligence he makes up for in other ways. I'll enjoy giving him a firm spanking tonight."

Maven's eyes went wide as she peered over the rim of her cup. She spluttered slightly and managed to suppress an embarrassing cough.

He also wore a black leather neck collar as a sign of his fidelity to the Queen. The royal family Sigel was embossed on the metal plate and was fastened to the front of his collar. It was symbol of his lofty status as a royal husband. Such an adornment was considered the greatest honour achievable by a male in the Queendom of Nord.

The Queen was entitled to a new husband every five years during her reign. At such time, countless femme from across the Queendom would present their sons to Queen Ethelburg so that they may enjoy the privileges that accompany a royal dowry.

In the previous season of the show, one of the wealthiest families in the Queendom murdered the virgin son of a rival. The rival then responded in kind, almost triggering a civil war. The Queen condemned both sides and ignored all matrimonial offers from any extended relations of the families involved. She knew that showing any kind of favouritism would only exacerbate the situation so she was forced to broaden her search for a husband.

To the shock of her people, she accepted an offer from a poor farming family that lived near the southern border. The announcement was made on the 30th anniversary of her reign and her seventh husband was betrothed to her two months later, on the day that he came of age.

When the people saw his beauty, all femme understood that her motives were not entirely political.

The camera ate his erotic form up with a slow, indulgent pan.

Riya stared at the sumptuously firm angles of his body and her hand wandered down to her wetness. Such an image of wanton male nudity and submission was ground-breaking for a network program. She found it offensive and satisfying in equal measure.

The boy on screen reminded her of Dean, and almost every other boy that she dreamt of while satisfying herself. Since she was a girl growing up in India, she had always fantasized about blonde boys, they always seemed so exotic and soft-spoken.

The way that this boy seemed so humble and devoted struck a new chord in her. In recent years, she had found herself fantasizing increasingly about submissive boys. It felt so exhilarating to imagine control over such perfection. But she would also feel such shame for betraying her own values.

The camera followed the royal concubine as he left the room accompanied by the echoing chime of his tantalizing lingerie; like a royal cattle bell. He was a distillation of feminine sexual fantasy wrapped in opulence.

"I always wondered, don't your boys get cold in this bitter winter of yours?" Maven had an inquisitive look on her face as she watched the youngest of the Queen's husbands leave.

Queen Ethelburg gave a hearty chuckle that ended in a geriatric cough.

"Oh they get used to it. And a Queen has the right to show off her husbands, they understand that," smiled before leaning forward.

"And it means they can't leave the bedchambers for too long," she spoke in a mischievous tone.

Maven failed to suppress a chuckle. The Queen of the North was unlike any other leader that she had met over her decades of serving the people of York as an ambassador. Ethelburg was personable and humble, but most of all she was hospitable.

Maven forced lustful thoughts from her mind and got down to business, "It is a very precarious time for both of our peoples. We stand on the precipice of a strong alliance which is this land's only hope against corruption of Apophis and his legions to the south."

"Indeed, this union is of existential importance. Nobody understands that more than I," the Queen raised her chalice before taking a sip.

The two matriarchs shared a gaze of understanding.

Maven continued, "Regarding the dowry. We feel that land is not an ideal form of compensation. Perhaps two of our finest stallions would be more suitable," she answered before wiping her mouth with a cloth.

The dowry was a foreign concept to Maven. The Norse were the only culture in Faylinn to embrace such a practice. The Republic of York needed to strengthen their alliance with the Norse in order to secure their own borders. This was the only reason that they were willing to wed princess Adelina of York and prince Diamond of Nord according to Norse tradition.

"Come now Maven, don't take me for a fool. The Republic York has the finest animal husbandry in the land but we both know that those stallions are not suitable for a Northern winter. Diamond was my last child, my only son, a true miracle. I cannot go against Norse tradition, especially now. He is the finest prize in all the Queendom and his dowry must be paid fully and publicly if my people are to take this alliance seriously."

After a moment of silence, the queen continued, "Princess Adelina is acquiring my son as her property. Surely, I need not remind you of what that means to my femme. Many a Valkyrie would duel to the death just to collar him. Some of my advisers are furious that I would humble myself in such a way; they see it as weakness. If the Republic of York does not pay his proper price and princess Adelina does not declare dominion over him in accordance to Norse tradition, then I could lose the throne to General Geirdriful. And I assure you, my sister is not as forward thinking as I am; the alliance will not survive that."

"But, your highness, with the blight, we have no productive land to spare. I need not remind you that when grain runs out, it will be felt here first. As much as I admire your Queendom, I cannot advocate the mouths of your people over my own," Maven adopted a more assertive tone.

Queen Ethelburg lent back and stared at the fire for a moment. Its comforting dance entranced her for a moment. Her expression changed.

"What if it were not productive land?" she squinted thoughtfully.

"What if you gave my people some land inside the city? A hall within that Giant Grand Palace of yours. Merely a symbolic gesture to your people, but one pleasing to the Goddess. A little piece of the north in the Republic of York," she smiled broadly.

"A strange thought," Maven rubbed her chin.

"I do see how it could meet both of our needs," Maven added.

"And provide some much-needed cultural exchange with all of its associated perks," she gave a mischievous smile and flick of her eyebrows before biting on a juicy leg of lamb.

The queen turned her head and spoke with an authoritative tone.

"Come now bucks," she called.

"You seem tired, we can continue our negotiation in the morning," the Queen smirked.

Two completely naked boys entered the room gracefully without a sound. One had dark brown skin and the other olive. They were both circumcised and flaccid with not a hair on their bodies. They sat on either side of the ambassador and gave her a sensual embrace as they warmed themselves against her relatively rotund frame.

"Your bed will be warm tonight. I got you a boy from York and an exotic one from Talbiare. They have not been permitted to spill for a full cycle of the moon so that they will have plenty of love for you," the Queen announced proudly.

The boys snuggled against her and looked up as if begging for attention like a cute pair of puppy dogs. The Queen lent forward to peer over the table. The camera cut to a circumcised black cock now standing at full attention with an ornate upward curve. His enormous balls were desperately laden with a month of seed.

"The Talbairian's blood runs hot for you ambassador. I don't think that he has served a Lady of York before. You ought to show him how to worship a powerful lady of the great republic. Maybe feel what is like to conquer the southern lands of Talbaire yourself. He is just a taste of what is to come," she smiled salaciously as she spoke.

Maven agreed silently with a mixture of fixation and exhaustion on her face.

"You've outdone yourself Queen Ethelburg."

--

Steam rose from glassy water that encompassed Maven's face. Her expression was one of total relaxation and relief. She was clean once more. Fire from the bathroom torches danced across the water's reflection as they illuminated the dark. Two naked boys stepped over the rim of the tub to join her, their cocks standing at submissive attention. They appeared on screen like mindless trophies; the prize at the end of her gruelling journey.

With soap in hand they both dove under the surface to perform their masculine duty in unison. Maven's face changed to that of pure pleasure.

The naked butts of the two sex slaves were all that was visible above the soapy water. Their full balls and erect cocks were pulled back behind their legs, giving Maven a full view of her reward in the mirror.

Riya could not help but rub herself in earnest as she stared at the spectacle of intimate subjugation.

In less than a minute Maven let out a deep groan of ecstasy followed by a look of pure joy. The two boys emerged from under the water and spoke in unison, "The ambassador of York is clean. We are honoured to worship her."

"Yes you are. I'll tell you when to stop. Take turns like good boys," she replied with closed eyes and a smile.

As one of the boys went under again, she sighed, "I'm starting to get used to this."

--

What followed was a montage of a threesome with many artistic shots of young male bums thrusting with sensual masculine moans and clutching of sheets. The body of the lady was almost totally obscured by her garments. The focus was on the naked subservient boys and the look of satisfaction on the face of their mistress.

It was surely the most graphic sex scene that Riya had ever seen in a TV series. She could tell that this would be a season to remember.

The vibrator of Riya Patel purred away as she observed the spectacle on her massive TV.

Boys in real life were always shallow and selfish. Part of her longed for a world with more evolved boys like these. Boys that could see the beauty underneath and not care about outward appearance, age or wealth. They did not do it for money or material goods, only out of obedience and love.

All philosophical and moral judgements had been washed away in a carnal torrent and all that remained was her rabid desire for power and pleasure.

"These boys know how to treat a lady!" she thought.

Each boy took turns at thrusting into Maven from on top, giving the camera ample view of their assets. They groaned as if possessed by the urge to serve with their most intimate offering. One would groan as if approaching his orgasm only to swap with the other boy for a rest. The thrusting was a relentless pornographic display.

By the end of the scene Riya couldn't hold off any longer and relished a sweet orgasm as she watched a set of big black balls jiggle and a tight young butt hump away in total selfless giving. The boys seemed so completely consumed with desire to please that they appeared more like her playthings than people. This thought was what thrust her over the edge and tumbling down into a valley of pure contentment as her juices streamed forth in a potent celebration of her femininity. All shame and anxiety melted away as she felt warm ecstasy flood her veins with confirmation of her power. In the validating afterglow of her orgasm, a deep peace enveloped her as she felt that the very sexual essence of the boys on screen was hers alone.

"What perfect boys!" she thought to herself as she stared at the screen in a moment of post orgasmic peace.

Normally that would satisfy Riya, but she wanted more.

--

Maven Ward snored softly as she lay with a boy on either side of her in the near darkness. The moonlight shone against the stone wall of the guest quarters. The olive-skinned boy from York opened his eyes suddenly as if he was never actually asleep.

He slowly and silently began to slip out of bed but remembered that a leash was tied around his neck as a symbol of his devotion to his mistress for the evening.

Upon her first visit, the foreign dignitary abhorred the custom as strange and degrading. But she was now beginning to indulge in the pleasure that she felt from such a statement of power.

He gently looped the leash from underneath her arm, causing Maven to shift and snort for a moment. He remained still as she settled back down. Then he slowly stood up from the bed and crept away, keeping a close eye upon his mistress. His penis was still outrageously erect and appeared wet in the moonlight as he stood naked above the large bed in the centre of the room.

The suspense and erotic imagery of the scene had Riya smiling for a moment.

"Looks like somebody didn't get permission to cum last night," Riya thought to herself in amusement.

For a moment she vividly experienced the uncanny feeling that she had made that decision personally. A primal part of herself was convinced that she was the one who had dominion over that cock. Another part of her was disgusted at her own thoughts.

Despite being used for her satisfaction and with no regard for his own comfort, the penis was faithfully erect, as if begging for further subjugation. This stirred up a dark arousal that terrified Riya.

The boy from York shivered while quickly scanning the room. A wind howled outside with haunting gusts. He spotted the ambassador's luggage in two leather bags that she had attached to her saddle during the journey. Glancing back over to find her still sleeping peacefully, the end of his leash was looped over her opposite hand.

He slinked over to her bags and the leash became nearly taut, then he began to look through her things and found a scroll with the royal seal of the Republic of York. It had already been opened. After carefully unrolling it, he noticed that it was written in the classical script of Yorkshire. A language that was no longer used by the people of York but was still used for classified communications.

The camera took a wide shot, taking every opportunity to indulge the audience with his lewd presentation.

He whispered to himself as he read the ancient tongue of his people. He had learned it growing up as a wealthy child from a rural town in the Republic of York. When his home was decimated by Talbarian raiders, the Valkyrie rescued him only moments before his execution. Since that day, he had served the Queendom of Nord and their Goddess.

His eyes went wide in panic and he stuffed the scroll back where he found it. Picking up the leash he slowly began to tug it out of the grasp of Maven Ward who was still soundly asleep. As it began to slide from her grasp she snorted again, clutching the leather strap with subconscious possessiveness.

The naked male gasped for a moment, expecting for her to wake. Moments later she regained her rhythmic snoring. Ever so slowly, he freed himself from her control with a slow and steady pull. No reaction.

He gathered up his leash and silently dashed for the door.

--

The flowing blonde hair of a young witch sat atop her cloak as she looked to the heavens in pleasure. The brown garment hung loosely on her small frame as she rocked back and forth on the erection of her bound buck. Riya recognised the buck as one of the sexy young male warriors from the south. During a battle in season 1, he tried to fight to the death but was knocked unconscious by a well placed lightning bolt from the captain. With a body and face like that, Riya could see why the captain deemed him fit to survive.

The witches of the coven were responsible for 'spiritual rehabilitation' of prisoners of war and had rights to enjoy the bucks whenever they liked. His hands and feet were bound to the head and foot of the bed in purpose-built cuffs. This same modification existed in each of the "love stalls" so that a lady could enjoy the pleasures of a ride on a helpless buck.

"No cumming this time you idiot. A buck only cums on command. You must learn to worship the Goddess properly. Accept your defeat before Dibella and she will save you from eternal damnation," The witch breathed heavily as she increased her pace.

Repeating the words with each thrust,

"Only"

"On"

"Command"

The strong ladies of Nord all seemed to gain such pleasure from domination of their males. To them, all forms of sexuality required male subjugation of one kind or another. It was the very definition of sex in the Queendom.

As she neared orgasm, the naked spy from York entered through the red curtain at the entrance of the small room. With his leash still on, he had rolled it up so that he could dash through chilling halls of the palace. He was desperate to give his urgent report but was too timid to interrupt.

"That's it! Know your place as a male!" she hissed.

"Oh Goddess!!"

"OOhhh!!! AHHH!!! Victory!!!" she grinned as she rode the ecstasy of her orgasm.

The spy waited politely to be addressed. After a few moments, the witch recovered from her orgasm.

"WHAT?!" she snapped while still short of breath.

"Mistress, I have news of last night's surveillance," he said with his head to the floor modestly.

"Go on," she instructed as she hopped off the naked buck who still had a piece of cloth stuffed in his mouth. The enormous size of his charms was another redeeming quality that had enabled him to survive his utter defeat.

"The defence minister of York has sent a warning to the ambassador. It spoke of a security threat to Prince Diamond on his journey to the York capital. They have dispatched a garrison of troops to escort his convoy. I.. " she interrupted him before he could continue.

"And they didn't tell us!?" she screamed with wide eyes.

"I believe that they wish to save him without assistance as a way of gaining political leverage and appearing strong," he added.

"Was it Talbarians?!" she snapped as she stepped through her undergarments and slid them on under her cloak.

Both boys looked away out of Pavlovian respect for feminine dignity. The camera centred on the nude spy and only captured the clothed upper half of his superior in the foreground. His penis was half soft but still very large. Riya found herself starring at his unnaturally large testicles that were obviously full as could be.

"Yes Mistress, I believe that-" the boy was interrupted again.

"I don't care for your opinion buck," she silenced him with a tone of finality, "Now get back to your post immediately. I don't want the ambassador waking with one of her comfort cocks missing. The Queen expects the ambassador to have two hard cocks ready for her when she wakes," she added as she turned him around.