Alternate Memories - Dayton Ch. 05

Story Info
A free concert and more.
6.8k words
4.73
1.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Billspen
Billspen
119 Followers

July 1966

When I got back to the house, I could see the evidence of our coupling still on the sheet, but it was only damp. I leaned down to smell it and the pheromones were still present. I thought, "what the hell." I climbed into bed and with this aroma still in my nostrils I fell asleep.

Friday was going to be a busy day, since it would be my last full day in Dayton before I had to report to my new unit at Ft. Meade in Maryland. I got up at 6:30 a.m. and put on my grey ARMY shorts for my usual early morning run, but, this morning, I took a key off my key ring and slipped it into the small pocket inside the waistband. I ran the same route as I had on Monday which included the U.D. campus.

As I approached the fieldhouse, I noticed two trucks parked outside which I assumed were there to set things up for the concert that was going to be held at 8 p.m. that evening. The structure held about 12,000 for basketball and perhaps a couple of thousand more for concerts.

There was a stage located at the opposite end from the fieldhouse entrance, but what a lot of people didn't know was that surrounding the stage on the back and sides were three floors of rooms that could be accessed from a loading dock and doorway out of sight from the fieldhouse proper. The first floor rooms were mostly dressing rooms of various kinds, but the second and third tier rooms were all for storage.

For most of the time I was a student at U.D., I worked part-time with the computer department. Initially I was just a keypunch operator, but soon they gave me some simple programming jobs and eventually I worked with the systems analysts. The computer department was located in Blythe Hall just behind the fieldhouse.

In the mid-1960's the computer business was just entering commercial use. There were three major competitors; IBM, Sperry UNIVAC, and NCR. Since NCR was located literally across the street, the University had gotten one of the very first NCR 304 computers which they had shoehorned into Blythe Hall, but it was going to move to the still under construction Stewart Hall when it was finished sometime the following year. Because space was so limited in Blythe, the computer department used three of the storage rooms in the fieldhouse. And I had a key.

When I had graduated seven months ago, I had completely forgotten about the key to the fieldhouse which was still on my key ring. I didn't think that the locks had been changed since I last used it, but I needed to make sure. I slipped the key into the slit and turned. Voila! It still worked. I went inside and up the stairs to the second tier. When I walked around to the south side, I could see between the rows of curtains and confirmed that from that vantage point we would have a clear view of the entire stage. I was assuming that no one would notice anybody up there during the concert, so that was my plan.

I finished my run in good spirits. I threw my running clothes into the washer along with my other laundry, including the sheets, took a quick shower and went downstairs to fix breakfast. John was rummaging around in the kitchen and I asked him if he wanted an egg sandwich because I was making one for me. He nodded, so a few minutes later the two of us were eating breakfast at the big round kitchen table. John noted that Maribeth and I were definitely an "item," and asked how things were going. I replied, "great, couldn't be better." John just smiled and nodded, "She's a nice girl, what's she going to do with you in the Army?" I said, "I think she wants to go to school and become a psychologist." John commented, "good, you need somebody to figure you out."

After breakfast, I put the laundry in the drier and called Norb, who was still at home. I confirmed that the concert was a "go," and suggested we all meet at Bob's Big Boy around 6:30 or so. It was only a short walk from there to the fieldhouse. He was leaving for work, but would pick up Kathy afterward and said they were looking forward to seeing us.

The heat wave had broken overnight as a cold front came through, so I dressed in jeans and black tee. I had told Maribeth that I'd pick her up around 10 a.m. since we agreed we wanted to spend as much time together as possible. I didn't have a firm plan for the day, but I figured that Maribeth and I would find some way to pass the time.

Unlike every other day, Maribeth wasn't on her porch, so I opened the car door to walk to the porch and ring the bell. I had only gone a few steps when she appeared from behind the garage. She waved and sort of skipped to the car. She had a big smile that struck me as perhaps just a bit forced. We were both aware that this would be our last day together for a while and I knew we were saddened by that reality, but it appeard that Maribeth was going to start out showing a brave front.

I told Maribeth that I was open to suggestions of how we might spend our day together, but I wasn't exactly prepared for her quick response, "please take me somewhere that I can fuck your brains out." This sent me into uncontrollable laughter and Maribeth started giggling at her suggestion too.

I tried to kiss her, but I couldn't stop laughing. Finally, regaining some measure of composureI told her that I was hoping that she would do just that, but perhaps we should consider pacing ourselves. She gave me one of her false pouts and asked, "don't you love me anymore?" I started laughing again, so I just put the car in gear and drove down the street.

As always, Maribeth looked great. She had on yellow Capri pants with a green flowered blouse, this time sporting sleeves. Her hair was back in the normal bun she usually wore and she had her white visor and yellow sunglasses I remembered from Tuesday. She also carried a black tie top bag and when I asked what was in it, she just replied, "stuff I might need."

Since I was declining to take Maribeth to "somewhere she could fuck my brains out" before lunch, I started driving north. I always had an interest in history in general and military history in particular, and as I drove away from her house, I had a wild idea.

Everyone knows that the Wright Brothers designed the first airplane in their bicycle shop in Dayton, but fewer know that they continued to design and build planes for another twenty years. They flew these planes at a private airfield that's now known as Wright-Patterson AFB. One of the things I always wanted to do, but never did, was visit the Air Force Museum. So, that's where I headed.

The museum was located in a hangar at the old Patterson Field that had now been incorporated into Wright-Patterson. It took me about a half hour to get there up state route 444. There was a gate at the designated entrance to the base where visitors were supposed to get a pass. I stopped and showed the guard my military ID. He looked at the picture on the card and then looked at me. He returned the card and took a step back while giving me a snappy salute, "have a nice day sir" he said as he waved us through. Maribeth turned to me, and in mock amazement she said, "Oh wow.... Sir!"

We pulled up and parked next to the hanger with a big "89" painted above the door. There were about thirty airplanes of various vintages parked outside and a few inside, including the one I really wanted to see. The inside was brightly lit and in surprisingly good condition for it's age.

Occupying almost to he entire interior was a massive B-29 bomber, its silver aluminum body glittering in the bright lights. On the side of the plane near the nose the words "Bock's Car" was painted in black block letters. This was the plane that dropped the atom bomb on Nagasaki to end World War II. I was amazed at what good condition it was in. The more famous "Ebola Gay" which dropped the atom bomb on Hiroshima was in boxes somewhere in the Smithsonian and wasn't being exhibited.

We walked around the plane and mounted the external scaffold that allowed a view into the cockpit. There were quite a few displays that described the air war in the Pacific, B-29's in general and this particular one specifically. Several small fragile looking wood and canvas planes filled the rest of the hanger space including a replica of the original Wright Flyer. The contrast with the massive bomber was striking. It was amazing to consider that only about forty years separated the two planes.

Outside were more aircraft. I was particularly interested in a North American B-26. It was a twin engine medium bomber that came out near the end of World War II. I explained to Maribeth that my Dad was stationed in Japan during the Korean War and we lived in military housing right at the end of the base's main runway. I was only about seven years old at the time, but I could remember B-26's taking off and landing after bombing runs into Korea. Maribeth commented "for 22, you've seen a lot of history." When I considered that I had been close to the Korean War and close to the building of the Berlin Wall, I had to agree, although if I was headed to Vietnam as I suspected, I was likely going to see a lot more.

We ended up spending about three hours at the museum between looking at the exhibits and talking with some of the volunteers, most of whom had flown in the planes. It was nice, and much better than I had expected. Apparently there were plans to build a new museum and I donated a couple of dollars.

It was well past lunchtime and Maribeth agreed that if we were going to eat at 6:30, we could probably get by with just a snack now. I bought two Milky Way bars and two Cokes at the little snack bar in the hanger and we walked to the car. Maribeth put her arm around me and kissed me in the cheek. "You're full of surprises," she whispered. Silently, I hoped I had a few more.

The air museum had been fun, but I wanted some private time with Maribeth and she seemed to be ready as well. I wasn't particularly versed in the area north of Dayton because, for some reason, my travels had almost always taken me in a different direction. I remembered that we had passed a small park just before we had gotten to Wright-Patterson but I couldn't remember the name. I suggested that we could check it out. Maribeth responded, "lead on master, I will always follow." There was that word "master" again; I didn't feel all that masterful, but I gave her points for stroking my ego

The park was called Hoffman Park. I had never been there before, and it wasn't obvious from the road, but it stretched for about a half a mile along the Miami River. We drove in and saw neither cars nor people. There was a boat ramp and some picnic tables, but as far as we could see the park was deserted. I parked in a secluded spot next to the river and we got out of the car. Maribeth looked around several times and said, "perfect." We were hidden from the road by the car and from the river by some trees. "This is my surprise," she said as she dropped to her knees.

Her small hands found the zipper on my jeans and I felt her hand reach into the opening and withdraw my soft penis. While maintaining eye contact, she smiled and took me into her warm mouth. As I maintained a watch for intruders, Maribeth went to work. Her oral skills had only been developed over the last few weeks, but they were impressive. My first hand knowledge was quite limited, but I was a member of a fraternity of horney males, who, on occasion, shared their experiences. I understood that many of their girlfriends performed oral sex, but many because it was expected. Maribeth seemed different. She had already told me how much she actually not only enjoyed, but desired, to suck my cock.

I alternated between watching for people and watching my penis disappear into Maribeth's mouth. In a short time she had me erect. As was her custom, she periodically inspected her progress by completely removing me, and when she did she always made sure we had reestablished eye contact before replacing it in her mouth. This continued for about fifteen minutes until I felt semen beginning to rise. I signaled to Maribeth that I wished to stop and she did so with reluctance. She rose to her feet and we kissed passionately. I sensed what I assumed was pre cum on her lips, but it was pretty tasteless. In any event, we swapped that thin liquid in kisses filled with wanting.

I was still exposed when we broke our kiss. My arousal had subsided somewhat but I was still firm but not rigidly erect. I could see Maribeth's gaze looking at me and I watched as her hand hefted and weighed my package. "So beautiful, so intimate," she murmured. I didn't know about the beautiful part, but I was agreeing with the word intimate.

I stepped forward and met her lips with mine. My fingers found a button and unfastened it, then another, until I had enough room to slide my hand under her blouse. Maribeth was wearing a bra, but I slid beneath one of the cups to find her bare breast which I began squeezing and fondling. Maribeth whispered a question in my ear. "What would you do if someone came by, would you stop?" I was a little surprised by the question, but I asked, "would you want me to?" I felt her hand squeeze my shaft as she answered, "I don't know, but I'm finding this very exciting."

I thought to myself that I may have discovered another aspect of Maribeth that I didn't know existed. "If I took you to a nude beach, would you go?" I asked. I saw her blush and again she squeezed me in her hand. There was about fifteen seconds of silence when I heard her response, it was a barely audible, "yes." I continued, "you know other people would see you?" Again a long silence and another soft "yes." Maribeth had said she had the first surprise of the day. She was wrong, she had two.

I suggested a walk, so we put ourselves back together and set out, hand in hand, along the path by the river. I wanted to ask a question and I said, "was that spontaneous, or had you planned that?" Again there was a long silence before Maribeth answered, "I guess a little of both. I thought about it last night after you left, I wanted you then, you know...in my mouth. I wanted to surprise you today but I didn't know when the opportunity would arise, it did just now, and I took it." This admission demanded and oral acknowledgement, and I turned toward her and kissed her passionately. I kissed her passionately for a long time.

Continuing our walk we soon came upon a section of the river where a line of rocks created small rapids. Two white egrets we're wading in the pools just above the rushing water near the shore obviously looking for some tasty fish. They looked our way as we approached but soon lost interest. We were far too big to eat. Maribeth watched the pair and almost idly commented, "wouldn't life be a lot better if our only problem was waiting for dinner to swim by?" I suspected that egrets might have a few other problems too, but I just nodded.

It was now mid-afternoon and I told Maribeth that we should drive back to the house. I wanted another shower and I needed to change clothes before we met Norb and Kathy. Maribeth just said, "I need a shower too," and looked at me as if I didn't understand her meaning. Ironically as we drove out of Hoffman Park another car drove in. I looked at Maribeth, Maribeth looked at me and we both broke out laughing.

Again no sign of John or Dave. I parked in the driveway, since I was planning that we'd walk to Bob's. It was less than a mile away and it was going to be a nice night. We went up stairs, and as we passed the large main bath, I signaled with my head toward the door, and Maribeth nodded. We eschewed hanky panky and quickly stripped. I handed Maribeth two towels, one for her body and one that she wrapped around her hair. I just carried mine to the bathroom. I caught Maribeth watching the slight bob and swing my penis made as I walked and I wondered if it had the same arousing effect on her that her soft tits did when they jiggled. I made a note to ask.

We climbed over the high side of the iron tub and I reached to turn on the water, but Maribeth's hand stopped me. Dropping to her knees, she grasped me and looked up. "For just a minute. I promise" for the second time today her lips parted and I disappeared into her mouth. Clearly she wasn't doing this solely for my benefit.

True to her word, she soon got to her feet, but didn't release me from her hand. I reached over and turned on the water. More of the spray hit her than it did me and it was cold! Maribeth jumped and let go, I pulled her close using my body as a shield until the flow began to warm. Then I guided her under the spray. With the water hitting her back I just looked at her frontal nudity.

Maribeth was trying to keep her head averted so as not to get her hair wet. She was still wearing the towel wrapped tightly around her hair, so that was helping. I noted that streams of water were cascading along the slope of her breasts which caused them to converge and fall from the nipples. Her entire body began to glow with a wet sheen as light played off her pale skin. Her body was flawless and from my position her sensuous curves were displayed to maximum advantage. My eyes were naturally drawn to her still bare pussy. The smooth curve of a very slight belly pooch disappeared erotically between her legs, and with pubic hair gone the beginning of her slit was clearly visible.

Instead of soap, there was a bottle of body wash which Maribeth took and applied to my body. She swapped positions with me when it came time to soap up my legs. When she bent over her hanging breasts jiggled with her soaping efforts. Finishing with legs she raised her gaze and proceeded to insure my cock and balls were squeaky clean.

A minute later I returned the favor, but unlike Maribeth, I wanted to make sure that she was also clean inside. The second finger of my left hand caressed her anus while the second finger of my right hand penetrated her vagina and searched for her g-spot. I only teased her for a moment, but it was adequate to get her mewing. Withdrawing I made sure that I covered every inch of her from the neck down.

With two people in the shower it was hard to keep sudsing and rinsing as totally separate activities, so of course it had to be done twice. When I noticed our fingertips were starting to wrinkle I suggested it might be time to stop. I turned off the water and grabbed our towels. We dried off and I climbed out of the tub. I also made it a point to watch Maribeth lift one leg over the edge which exposed her completely. I don't think the lady was unaware of this however.

When we got back to the bed we both jumped in and cuddled under the covers. We had both gotten cold in the interlude so we embraced tightly. I was just holding Maribeth, but she was kneading my shoulders and arms. Neither of us spoke for a while, content to just murmur our mutual pleasures. Soon we were in that not quite awake state where time seems to disappear.

At 5:30 p.m. we got up and dressed. Maribeth disappeared into the small bath that joined the bedroom and emerged a half hour later. Her hair was still perched on top of her head, but in a different coiffure. Fresh lipstick and makeup had been applied and she had done something around her eyes, I wasn't exactly sure what, but she looked beautiful. She had put on a black skirt and a pretty grey sweater. A nice string of pearls was around her neck and solitary pearl earring completed the transformation.

Compared to her, I felt like a bum. I only had one pair of civilian khaki slacks and a blue polo shirt. This was the same outfit I had worn for our date in Norfolk and I could tell Maribeth noticed, since when she saw me her grin went from ear to ear. We went downstairs and I opened two Shoenlings Little Kings and we sat in the porch rocker until it was time to leave.

The walk to Bob's was all downhill, which meant, of course, if we ended up walking back it would all be uphill. We walked hand in hand and I had trouble keeping my eyes off this beautiful creature that walked beside me. We arrived at Bob's a few minutes early and Norb and Kathy were not there yet. I could see that they were getting busy so rather than wait I asked to be seated. We were led to a booth and I indicated that Maribeth should seat herself on the side where we could see the door. She slid across the red leather and I slipped in beside her.

Billspen
Billspen
119 Followers
12