Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 15

Story Info
Everyone is anxious for what happens next...
5.8k words
4.78
32.6k
51

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers

Another big thanks to LAHomeDog for helping me write this one, and to ResqJack for editing! Couldn't do it without you two.

-------------

I was still hazy when I woke up. The entire day before had worn me out, last night, in particular, was incredibly draining.

Barbara had to shake me awake. When I came too, she seemed angelic, still glowing from the night before.

"Wake up, sleepyhead."

"Mmmm!" I groaned. "Morning, honey."

"Still worn out from last night?"

"Mhm." I nodded, slowly coming to life.

"We might need to work on that." She gently stroked my chest. "I was ready for another round this morning."

I perked up. "Really?

"Too late now." She pouted. "I need to get to work." She leaned in and gave me a gentle kiss. "I wanted to thank you again for being so patient with me."

"Of course." I held her hand.

Barbara smiled. "We didn't talk about it last night, but you didn't... Did you talk to Jenna on the ride home? About... You know..."

I smiled. "Actually, I did."

Barbara immediately perked up. "Really?"

"Umm yeah... There was an opening."

"And?" Barbara was on the edge of her seat.

I smirked. "She's into it."

"Really?!"

I nodded. "Yeah. It... Let's just say, she's into it."

"Wow... Wow!" Barbara looked surprised, but also seemed to be bursting with excitement. "Did... Did you say when?"

I shook my head. "Not yet, but I can talk to her today."

Barbara couldn't stop smiling. "Wow." She repeated. "Okay... Umm, she's still asleep... I guess text me when you do?"

I nodded. "Of course."

Barbara took a moment. She stared out the window in deep thought before looking back into my eyes.

"I'm... I'm excited." She shrugged. "Are you excited?"

I nodded slowly. "If you are."

"I am!"

Barbara leaned in, giving me another soft kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

She smiled down at me. "Okay, I need to run!"

I smiled back. "Go. I'll text you."

"Love you! Bye!"

It wasn't long after Barbara scurried out the door that I reached for my phone. My cock was spent, but I knew exactly what it needed to get going again. I sent a text to Jenna, checking to see if she was awake before telling her to wait ten minutes and come join me.

Barbara's excitement was contagious and even though my cock was fatigued from all the action yesterday, there was nothing better than having an insatiable 18-year-old cocksucker eager to revive it.

Jenna was smart. I heard her walk past the room, checking to make sure her mother was gone before she came back and stood in the doorway, looking as sexy as ever even in an oversized t-shirt.

"All clear?"

She nodded slowly.

A slow smile crept up my face. "Get over here."

Jenna smiled back before skipping up into the bed. She crawled right past my cock, closing her eyes, and giving me a passionate kiss.

"Morning, daddy."

"Morning, sweetheart. Can I interest you in breakfast in bed?"

I pulled down the blankets to reveal my slowly hardening cock, Jenna's face immediately lit up while her hand took a firm grip and began stroking.

"We've never fooled around in your bed before." She informed me while reaching down to begin jerking my cock. "It feels so naughty."

"I know." My smile widened. "It won't be the last time either."

Jenna squeezed a little tighter and let out a squeal of excitement.

"Careful," I warned her. "I'm still a little worn out from yesterday."

"Then let me give you a nice, easy blowjob."

She leaned in for another kiss before crawling down to put her head in my crotch. I took a deep breath and relaxed while my stepdaughter began gently licking up and down my cock.

"That's good, baby... Make sure to swallow it all like a good girl. Your mother's number one rule in this bed: no mess."

Jenna gave me a nod between licks. "I'll swallow for breakfast, and you can give me a facial for lunch!"

She dipped her mouth over the tip, slurping gently on my most sensitive spot while her hand began massaging my balls. For as long as Jenna's been sucking my cock on demand, her insatiable attitude towards blowjobs and making me cum never ceased to amaze me.

"Mmmm!" I moaned. "You've got a deal."

Jenna nodded again and went to work, taking her time and truly worshipping every inch of my cock. She seemed to be drooling even more than usual, getting me nice and wet and making sure it wasn't too rough.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I leaned back to just relax and enjoy my stepdaughter's mouth while lying in my marital bed.

My mind was racing. Everything was coming together. It felt like we were at the finish line, and I just had to focus on not tripping up the last few steps.

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!" Jenna hummed happily as she lost herself in sucking my cock.

Her mouth was soothing to me. It allowed most of my worries to slip away so I could focus on the next steps and plan everything out. If I played my cards right, I could be enjoying the mother/daughter duo on a nightly basis, a thought that immediately caused my cock to twitch in Jenna's mouth.

"Oh yeah." I moaned. "Keep it going, baby."

Jenna's eyes opened, lovingly staring back at mine as she continued bobbing and slurping.

"Don't forget to deepthroat."

There was a spark in Jenna's eye as she kept eye contact. Without pulling back, she slowly took more and more of my cock, planting her lips at the base as she practically swallowed my entire length.

"Oh yeah!" I gasped. My hand shot down to hold her head in place as she held me in her mouth. I pushed her down slightly while lightly thrusting upward, making sure she truly had all of me.

Jenna was clearly affected, but not enough to throw off her game. She had come a long way with deepthroating since she had started sucking my cock, her gag reflex was practically gone.

After a few thrusts, I let her go and relaxed back into the bed. Jenna continued to hold her mouth at my base before slowly pulling herself up, giving me a few extra bobs, and then pulling out. Her hand took over while she caught her breath and dipped a little lower to feast on my balls.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned again as she twisted her hand up and down my shaft and my left nut disappeared into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" She moaned as she switched to my right. Her stroking stayed consistent.

"Such a good girl." I reached down to stroke her hair. "Such a very good girl."

Jenna smiled between sucks. "Is daddy going to reward his good girl with a nice, big load?"

I nodded.

Jenna licked her way up to my shaft again, working around her hand as she pleasured me.

"Daddy loves getting his dick sucked, doesn't he?"

I nodded again, for the first time I could hear how heavy my breath was.

"Yeah, he does." Jenna dictated my answer. "Daddy needs his dick sucked every day." She watched as she delicately worked her hand around my shaft.

She smiled up at me. "And he deserves it."

Jenna ducked down to take me in her mouth again. This time, she seemed to find another gear. Her hand was pumping faster and faster as she twisted her mouth up and down my cock head.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" She slurped. Her other hand was still on my balls, it was like an all-out assault on my cock.

"Ahhhh fuh-!" I threw my head back, closing my eyes as I was hit with a blast of pleasure.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm! Mmmmm!"

Jenna didn't stop. She didn't even slow down. In a matter of seconds, I felt her slowly bringing me to the brink.

"Oh yeah!" I panted. "Here it comes, baby! Drink it up! Drink it up!"

My toes curled and my hands tightly clenched the blankets beneath me. My back arched and my head threw back while my entire body strained until I was finally filling my stepdaughter's mouth with a fresh load.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Jenna left her lips firmly planted around my tip as shot after shot of cum pumped through my shaft into her waiting mouth.

"Aaaaaah! Aaaaaah!" I cried out as the powerful orgasm took over my entire body.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Jenna didn't stop. I felt her swallowing as I came, drinking it all down just like she was told.

The feeling was euphoric until she gradually slowed, and I relaxed back into the bed. My balls were completely emptied again by the insatiable cocksucker.

When Jenna knew I was done, she released me with a pop. Her hand continued massaging my balls as if confirming she had sucked out every drop.

"Thank you, daddy." She whispered before planting a soft kiss on my tip. "Thank you so much." She gave me another kiss.

I was still out of breath. "Any time, sweetie."

I took another minute or two to recover while Jenna stayed where she was, just enjoying and worshipping my cock as it very slowly deflated in front of her.

Finally, I leaned up, looking my stepdaughter in the eyes as she lovingly looked right back at me.

"Are you working tonight?"

———

There was no time to waste. All three of us were eager to get together, and Jenna didn't have to work until tomorrow, so tonight was perfect for our first encounter.

Of course, with Jenna and I home alone all day, we couldn't wait until Barbara got home. She served me my traditional lunch of a sandwich with a side of blowjob. I took my time, letting her edge me for over an hour before I rewarded her with the facial she had requested that morning.

When I was ready to finish, I stood up, giving Jenna full access to my cock as she pulled it out of her mouth and aimed it right at her pretty face. She took a firm grip and pumped furiously while begging me to cum. With how long we had edged beforehand, it was only about a minute before I unloaded a massive cumshot all over her.

"Mmmm!" She leaned forward to kiss my cock once it was finally done spewing, which led to a few sucks before she even thought about wiping her cum covered face. "Thanks again, daddy."

I could barely stand. I stumbled back into my chair before I could respond. "Thank you, baby." I panted. "That's our last one until tonight."

Jenna pouted.

"We need to save it for your mother." I reminded her.

She gave a slight nod but still looked disappointed. "Did you text her?"

"I will now."

"What if she's not ready for tonight?"

"She'll be ready." I grabbed my phone. "If not, I promise I'll let you suck me as much as you want before she gets home."

Jenna perked up. My cum was literally still dripping from her face as she did. "Promise?"

"Promise." I nodded. "Now go clean yourself up. I'm texting her now."

"Thanks, daddy!" Jenna leaned forward to kiss my softening cock goodbye before standing up to skip out of the room. She was completely naked, and her ass looked incredible as she left.

I took a deep breath as I texted Barbara. I was nervous she might not be ready tonight either, but when I sent her a long message asking, she responded immediately with a thumbs up and a smiley face. It was on.

——-

Barbara and my new routine was that as soon as she got home from work, she would plug me into our blowjob machine and watch as it made me squirm for about fifteen minutes before I filled it up with cum.

The power dynamic was arousing to her, and about half the time it would get her horny enough to fuck me again that night.

I was hoping that tonight, there would be no machine. Jenna would essentially be taking its place, sucking my cock alongside her mother while the three of us brought our fantasies to reality.

To say I was anxious was an understatement. We all were. I tried to focus on work but couldn't get anything done. Jenna was pacing around the house while we waited for her mother. She asked me multiple times if she could take care of me one more time before Barbara got home, but I held strong.

She eventually walked into the room completely naked and asked again, and it was too good to pass up. I let her use only her mouth for a little bit, and as soon as she started my phone buzzed with a text.

"Is it mom?" Jenna asked me between licks.

I nodded.

"What's it say?" She gave another long lick.

I took a deep breath as my cock throbbed for my stepdaughter. "Can't wait for tonight! Leaving soon with a surprise."

Jenna smiled. "I hope it's for both of us."

I smiled back. "Nice and slow." I reminded her. "Just to help us relax for a minute."

"Mhm!"

"And don't forget, your mother still can't know about us. You can't reveal anything that might give away that you already know what I like."

"Yes, daddy," she winked.

I closed my eyes and sank into the chair. Part of me was a little nervous, but as always Jenna's mouth helped clear my head. It was really happening, and it was go time.

The 'one minute' of sucking I allowed Jenna turned into about fifteen. It reached a point where it was getting harder for me to make her stop, so I had to put an end to it.

I stood up abruptly mid-blowjob. I decided to take a shower and suggested she did the same. Jenna agreed and we kept our distance until Barbara got home.

When she did, she was glowing. I saw her with a bag from her favorite lingerie store as she stood in my office doorway.

"You ready?" She playfully swung the bag.

I smiled. "I am."

"Good." Barbara smiled back. "I'm going to go talk to Jenna. Meet us in the bedroom?"

I nodded. "See you there."

"Love you."

"Love you too. More than anything."

She blushed before she turned to walk away, shaking her ass for me until she was out of sight and off to grab her daughter to come and suck her husband's cock.

I stood up slowly. Taking another deep breath and pacing myself as I made my way to the bedroom. I heard Barbara and Jenna talking behind her closed bedroom door. As far as I knew, it was the first time they'd spoken about this.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay with everything, and if ever you're not - we can stop."

"I'll be fine, mom." Jenna used her whiny teenage voice. As if she was saying not to worry about her going to the mall.

"I just want to be sure." Barbara continued. "But it sounds like you're as excited as I am. I bought you this, put it on and meet us in ten minutes."

"Thanks, mom." Jenna's voice softened. "Truly."

There was a brief pause. "I love you."

"Love you too."

I smiled at the sweet mother-daughter moment and made my way to the bedroom. It was really on now. My heart was racing, I didn't know what to do or what to wear. Should I be naked?

Barbara came into the room seconds after I did. We immediately embraced and our lips found each other. My cock was already growing and poking her as we kissed.

"Someone's excited." She smiled.

"Very."

"Put your robe on and lay down." She directed. "I need to change in the bathroom."

I nodded. "Got it."

I got undressed and threw on my robe. It was only a few minutes, but it felt like hours as I sat up on the bed, waiting for either of my two beauties to join me.

Barbara was first. She came out in her pink, silk robe looking as beautiful and sexy as ever.

I smiled. "Hey, beautiful."

Barbara blushed and began walking over. "Hey, stud."

"What have you got on under there?"

"Oh, this?" She held out her robe, giving me a sneak peek at a black strap. "Something new..."

My eyebrows perked up. "Oh yeah?"

Barbara nodded as she climbed up beside me. "You'll see it soon enough." She crawled up the bed to kiss me.

Her hand rubbed my chest as I let out a quiet moan into her lips.

"Your heart's beating so fast," Barbara smirked.

"It's excited."

"Mine is too." She brought my hand to her heart, feeling her incredible chest.

"Oh wow." We shared a laugh. "Glad we're on the same page."

We laughed again before she leaned in for another kiss. Only to be interrupted by Jenna clearing her throat in the doorway.

We both turned to see her. Jenna was wearing the incredibly sexy lingerie Barbara had bought for her. Black lace with red embroidery sprinkled throughout. It left little to the imagination and accentuated her best features, including her firm breasts which looked absolutely flawless. Needless to say, my jaw dropped, and so did my wife's.

"Are you ready for me?" Jenna broke the silence.

I nodded slowly. Unable to take my eyes off my sexy stepdaughter as she slowly strutted into the room towards us.

"We're ready," Barbara answered. "You look amazing."

Jenna blushed. "Thanks, mom."

"You-" I stuttered. "Yeah, you do. Absolutely beautiful."

Jenna couldn't help but laugh. "Thanks."

"Come join us." Barbara gestured to my other side just in time for Jenna to climb onto the bed next to us.

She looked lovingly into my eyes. I was at a loss for words, too excited to know what to say.

"As you can see, your stepfather is very eager." Barbara motioned down to the giant bulge poking through my robe.

Jenna's eyes lit up as she looked down at it. Licking her lips in anticipation as her mother rubbed my waist.

"Are we all ready?" Barbara asked.

Jenna and I both nodded.

Barbara opened my robe, revealing my throbbing erection and taking it in her hand so she could gently masturbate me.

I let out a deep breath. Jenna was staring at the sight of her mother jerking me. She reached over and untied my robe, opening it so they could both have full access.

"Very good." Barbara nodded approvingly at her daughter. "Would you like to help me?"

Jenna nodded and brought her small hand down to join her mother's. Each of them was gently rubbing my cock in unison, I let out an involuntary moan as I watched.

"That's very good," Barbara said approvingly. "Ready to take over?"

Jenna nodded eagerly. Barbara slowly slipped her hand down to rub my balls while her daughter jerked my cock.

"There you go," Barbara observed. "Look, there's already some precum." She smiled up at me. "He's very excited."

I nodded at my wife while her daughter jerked me off a little faster.

Barbara leaned over and kissed me as Jenna continued to stroke my cock. She pulled up and said, "Guess I should show you what I bought today."

She stood up. Jenna's hand continued stroking my cock as her mother dropped her robe revealing the same lingerie her daughter was wearing.

"Holy shit." Jenna reacted before I could. She began stroking a little faster, her mouth hung open as she drank in the sight of her mother, who looked beyond sexy and whose massive breasts were absolutely exploding out of the top.

Barbara was glowing. She gave us a spin as she showed off her incredible body. I got a sense she might be competing a bit with her daughter, making sure she knew she still had it.

"Wow." I gulped. "You look incredible, honey... You both do."

"Thanks." Barbara climbed back into the bed with us, sitting higher up and snuggling against me as she rubbed my chest and gave me an amazing view down her top.

Jenna continued stroking. "Mom, you look amazing."

"Thanks, baby." She looked at her daughter. "So do you."

Jenna smiled. Her hand continued pumping up and down my cock. She seemed hesitant to take the next step.

"Everyone still feeling okay?" Barbara played with my hair as she looked back and forth between Jenna and me.

Both girls looked at me. "Definitely. Best handjob I've ever gotten."

Barbara smiled and asked, "Do you know what the trick to a good handjob is?"

I shook my head.

"No, what?" Jenna replied.

Barbara smirked. "Using your mouth."

We all laughed. Barbara's joke helped calm everyone down, and Jenna responded immediately.

"I'm willing to try that."

Jenna bent herself down and aimed my cock forward. It was just enough for her mouth to reach the tip of my cock and give it a powerful suck.

"Mmmm!" I grabbed tightly onto Barbara as a jolt of pleasure courses through me. Barbara's eyes were enthralled by the sight of her own daughter sucking her husband's cock.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Jenna hummed slowly as she swirled her tongue back and forth around my tip. Her hand gently began rubbing up and down my shaft while it did.

nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers
12