Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna gave me a few more bobs before popping me out of her mouth again. "I have a great teacher." She smiled as her hand slid up to gently stroke my wet cock. "And I've been replaying your performance last night in my head nonstop."

Barbara blushed again as Jenna ducked down to take me back in her mouth. She worked faster this time, bobbing up and down and drooling all over my length as she hummed happily.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I hadn't even gotten up yet and already my cock was inside it's third different hole.

I could feel myself already getting close. Jenna was determined, pulling down lightly at the base of my cock while her mouth bobbed up and down my cock and her other hand began tickling my balls.

"Great job, sweetie." Barbara continued to encourage her new protege. "Daddy and I were talking last night," she sat herself up, "he was hoping to cum on your face this morning. If that's okay with you?"

Jenna looked up at us, giving a clear nod without stopping her terrific cocksucking. "Mmhmmm!"

"Perfect!" Barbara was very excited, practically clapping her hands together as the sheet fell off her and revealed her tits. "And don't worry, I'll help you clean up after." She turned towards me and winked. "Sound good, daddy?"

I gave a slow nod. The feeling was intense, and I was having trouble holding back. Barbara's smile widened; she knew exactly what was about to happen.

"Oooooh he's getting close!" She cheered, sitting herself up a little higher so her massive tits were just inches from my face. "I know just what he needs."

Barbara took my head in her hands and pulled it into her chest, smothering me in her cleavage as her daughter worked even faster.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!"

Jenna hummed and slurped harder and harder. She had me right on the brink as I began feasting on her mother's incredible tits.

"Mmmmm!" My moans were stifled by Barbara's massive chest. "Mmmhyyeeaah!"

I suckled each of her nipples and dragged my tongue back and forth between them, burying my face in the unbelievable softness.

"Good boy." She cooed as she stroked the back of my head. "Let it out, baby. Cum all over your daughter's pretty face."

"Aaaaaahhhh!" I screamed into her seemingly bottomless cleavage. "Aaaaahhhffffuuuckk!!"

As Barbara held me in her chest, she turned to watch as her daughter continued sucking off her husband. She knew I was about to explode but didn't know that Jenna did too. "Take him out! Now, Jenna!"

Jenna timed it perfectly. At the absolute last second, with a big smile on her face, she pulled my cock out of her mouth and pointed it right at her face while she stroked with both hands.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" She closed her eyes and moaned loudly as a thick rope of cum landed just above her lips, alongside her nose, and up to her forehead.

"Good job, baby!" Barbara continued stroking my head and squeezing me into her tits.

Jenna kept stroking and moved her face slightly so I could spray a matching rope on the other side.

"Aaaaaah! Aaaaaah yeah!" My moans were cut off by Barbara practically shoving her nipple into my mouth, I immediately began suckling while continuing to paint Jenna's face.

"Ohhh yeah!" I heard Jenna's excitement as she coaxed rope after rope out of me. She loved a good facial, and I was absolutely covering her pretty face with a massive load.

Jenna switched to one hand and tightened her grip as my cum gradually slowed. She continued moaning in pleasure and brought her face even closer, dragging my cock along her cheeks as it sprayed.

"Good job, honey." Barbara directed her daughter. "Now put it back in your mouth."

Jenna opened her eyes and gave a strong lick to my frenulum before swiftly dragging her tongue up and engulfing my tip.

"Mmmmm!" She moaned as she sucked hard on my most sensitive spot.

I moaned louder into my wife's tit before having to spit it out to process the rush of pleasure now that I was cumming directly onto Jenna's tongue.

"Look at all that cum." Barbara pulled away from me so I could get a clean look at her daughter's covered face. "You would never know you came three times last night." She pulled my head up and leaned in to give me a passionate kiss while her daughter pumped more of my cum into her mouth.

I kissed her back as my body slowly relaxed back into the bed. Jenna tightened her grip even more and slowed down her hand as she milked out my last few drops.

Barbara was right, Jenna's face was covered with thick ropes of cum. She was lucky to be able to open her eyes and was absolutely beaming as she released me from her mouth with a loud pop.

"Mmm!" She smiled. "That was a lot."

Barbara got herself up and made her way towards her daughter. "Mhm!" She agreed."Daddy has a lot of cum, and needs a lot of attention to help get rid of it all."

Jenna smiled wide as she nodded up at me, proudly showing off the mess I made all over her face.

"Here, let me help you." Barbara got up and joined her daughter. Carefully taking her face in her hands and assessing the damage before carefully scooping some cum away from Jenna's eyes and onto her fingers before loudly slurping it into her mouth. "Mmmm!"

Barbara looked back at me and smiled. "Is it good, mommy?" Jenna asked in her overly faux-innocent voice.

"Here." Barbara reached for another scoop as Jenna pushed her head slightly forward and let her mouth hang open. This time, Barbara put some on her fingers and immediately placed them in Jenna's mouth for her to taste.

"Mmmmm!" Jenna reacted just like her mother. She even looked up at me with a quick smile before Barbara caught her off guard by shoving her tongue into her mouth.

Jenna was certainly surprised, but only for a brief moment before she closed her eyes and kissed her mother back, with her face still covered in my cum.

My cock twitched powerfully as I watched the mother/daughter duo make out, Jenna's hand was still holding the base of my shaft, and subconsciously began lightly jerking when she felt it pulse.

"Mmmm!" Barbara moaned when she eventually broke the kiss. She looked lovingly at her daughter before helping herself to another scoop of cum. "Don't forget about daddy."

Jenna still seemed a little in shock. She turned up to look at me and then glanced down at my cock, which had a little glob of cum sitting right on the slit. As soon as she saw it she ducked down to slurp me into her mouth again.

"Aaaaah!" My hips thrust upward as the jolt of pleasure shot through me. My hands gripped tightly on the sheets as my stepdaughter snuck a few more bobs.

"Good job, honey." Barbara pulled her daughter's hair away from her face. "You did such a good job."

I nodded in agreement as Jenna sucked me, but she quickly spit me out to respond to her mother. "Thanks, mom! That means a lot, but I still think I have a lot to learn."

"Well," Barbara reached for her daughter's face to grab some more of my cum. "Practice makes perfect."

Jenna giggled. "Can we practice again?"

Barbara laughed. "Not quite yet, but soon."

She continued cleaning off her daughter's face, switching off between tastes for herself and feeding Jenna, who faced me and continued stroking my cock.

"Daddy has a lot of stamina," Barbara told her daughter. "It's important that we take care of him and his cock to keep them nice and strong. Think you can help me with that?"

Jenna nodded. "Definitely!"

"Good." Barbara leaned in to plant a kiss on her daughter's head. "Good girl."

Jenna turned to face her mother, puckering for another kiss on the lips. They both closed their eyes and shared a long, romantic kiss. Barbara brought her hand to join Jenna's on my cock and they began stroking me together while they made out.

"Mmmmm." Barbara moaned as the kiss eventually broke. "Go clean yourself up. I need some more alone time with daddy."

Jenna smirked. She didn't want to leave but knew her mother eventually had to leave for work, so it wasn't worth arguing..

Both of my beautiful ladies stood up, they could see me admiring their beautiful naked bodies and gave each other a hug, each of their breasts pushing up against one another.

"Close the door, honey," Barbara instructed as her daughter turned to leave. "No more peaking."

Jenna turned; we were both surprised Barbara knew about that. "Yes, mommy." She replied obediently as her mother began climbing over me.

"Barbara, I..."

"Shhh!" She brought a finger to my lips as she straddled me. "I know you just came, but that was so hot, I need another one."

My cock was still mostly hard, and Barbara barely gave me a chance as she took it in her hand and began guiding it to her pussy.

"Wait!" I had to grab her arms and sit up to stop her. "Honey, I don't think I can."

Barbara pouted. "Please? Isn't this what you dreamed about."

I sighed. She was right, I wanted a horny wife and now I had one, I couldn't let her down.

"Tell you what, let's shower together. Give me a few minutes and then I'll fuck you from behind."

Barbara smiled wide, practically squealing with delight as she climbed from me and helped me up to take me to the shower.

"This cock of yours is going to be very busy," Barbara told me on the way. "But don't you worry, we're going to do everything we can to make sure he's always up for it."

"Oh yeah?" I questioned my beautiful, naked wife as she reached the shower and turned on the water. "How's that?"

"I have some ideas." She smiled as she turned and pushed her incredible body into mine, her massive boobs mashing into my chest as my cock poked her stomach. "But first, you have to fuck me again."

"Deal." I smiled as I bent down to kiss my wife. My cock poked her again as we made out and eventually made our way into the shower for more.

When Barbara and I were inside, she was straight to business. Her time was limited, and she was horny as fuck. My cock was basically just the tool tasked with getting her off and fortunately, it was up for the challenge.

I was a little tired but seeing the water pouring down my naked wife's beautiful body as she begged me to fuck her was all I needed to gather enough strength to give her what she needed.

Barbara was bent over, leaning against the front of the shower as the water rained down on us and I fucked her powerfully from behind. She screamed loudly and after a few minutes announced her orgasm to the world with a high-pitched squeal that I was confident Jenna could hear from wherever she was in the house.

My cock was throbbing when Barbara finished. I pulled it out to allow her to recover and considered wrapping my hand around it to jerk off and spray her with another load of my cum but thought better of it. With two insatiable beauties in the house, it felt like I should save every drop of cum.

Barbara eventually stood up and rinsed herself off. She was absolutely glowing from her post-orgasmic bliss. She kissed me and pushed her body into mine while gently stroking my cock.

"Are you close?"

I nodded.

Barbara's lips curled into a wicked smile. "Do you want me to jerk you off? Or should I call in Jenna?"

I couldn't help but smile back.

"Yeah." Barbara read my mind. "You want Jenna."

She stroked a little faster for a few seconds before letting go. She quickly finished her shower and turned off the water, sneaking me a few more strokes as she wrapped each of us in our robes.

"Oh, Jenna!" She sang out as we stepped out of our bathroom.

Not surprisingly Jenna was nearby, and still topless from before as she immediately appeared in the doorway.

"Yes, mommy."

"Oh." Barbara was only slightly caught off guard by her daughter's nudity. "Were you eavesdropping again?"

Jenna blushed.

"Young lady." Barbara tsked. "What have we told you?"

"Sorry, mommy." She adorably looked down at her toes.

I meanwhile had made my way to the bed, laying down and catching my breath as I watched my two girls, my cock stayed hard as I admired Jenna's naked breasts and phenomenal figure.

"There's no time for that." Barbara waved off her daughter's apology. "Your father needs your help."

Jenna's eyes glanced towards mine. She was doing her best to hold back her smile.

"As I'm sure you heard, he gave me quite the orgasm, but he didn't cum yet. Do you mind finishing him off while I get ready for work?"

Jenna shook her head slowly but was clearly about to explode with excitement.

"Good." Barbara motioned towards me. "Just like I taught you, make sure to ask him where he wants to cum this time."

Jenna was giddy as she skipped her way to the bed. "Thank you, mommy." She crawled her way up. "And thank you, daddy." She smirked as she reached up to pull open my robe. "For this nice, big cock of yours."

I made it twitch for her, watching with glee as Jenna's mouth hung open excitedly before she pounced and took me back into her precious mouth.

"Mmm!" I put my hands on her head as she began bobbing slowly up and down my length. I glanced at my wife who was smiling as she watched her daughter eagerly suck her husband's cock.

"I love you." I mouthed to Barbara.

Her smile widened. "Love you too." She mouthed back before pulling off her robe and showing off her naked body.

"Mm!" I grunted again as I admired my wife while her daughter sucked me.

Jenna used only her mouth to start, slowly twisting her head all the way down to deepthroat me and even lick my balls when she did.

"Very good, sweetie." Barbara watched carefully. "That's a pretty big cock for you to be deepthroating like that." Barbara winked at me.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm!" Jenna hummed.

I smiled at my wife before closing my eyes and soaking in the fantasy. Part of me felt it was too good to be true. I couldn't believe how quickly it was all coming together.

"Don't forget the balls." Barbara reminded her daughter before she began to actually get ready.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!"

Jenna's hand immediately cupped my balls as she continued bobbing and deepthroating. I opened my eyes to watch as Barbara walked naked around the room and Jenna's head bounced up and down on my crotch.

I took a deep breath. Still feeling like I should pinch myself when Jenna's eyes flickered up towards mine. Studying my face as I reacted to her talented blowjob.

I gave her a slight nod as I stared right back. Jenna gave me a few more bobs before turning her hand up to my base and spitting me out. She caught her breath and let her hand take over, stroking up and down my soaking wet shaft.

"How's that, daddy?"

I nodded. "Very good, sweetie. I'm already close."

Jenna's eyes lit up as she stroked a little faster.

"Listen to your mother, my balls need love too."

Jenna nodded. She took a deep breath and looked down at my balls, pointing my cock upwards while continuing to stroke and then closing her eyes to duck down and take them in her mouth.

"Mmmmm." I moaned as she took turns sucking each of my testicles. Her hand moved faster up and down my shaft while she did.

I glanced up towards Barbara, who had begun getting dressed and now wore a sexy black bra with a matching thong.

She smiled back at me. "You like?"

I nodded eagerly.

"Just wait until after work." She winked as she modeled her sexy underwear. Her big tits were pushed upward, and it was displaying a lot of cleavage. I couldn't wait to slide my cock between those tits again.

Jenna reclaimed my attention by loudly popping one of my balls out of her mouth. I looked back towards her just in time for her to aim my cock back down and get back to suckling my tip.

"Mmmm! Mmmm!" She hummed; her eyes locked on mine as her hand slipped back down to my balls.

"Good girl." I cooed as I stroked her beautiful black hair. "Suck daddy's cock."

"Mhmmm!" Jenna moaned into my dick.

"You're doing so good, sweetie." Barbara, still wearing just her matching bra and panties stood over her daughter, gently caressing her back. "Daddy looks like he's ready to explode."

I nodded as Jenna's eyes and mine were locked.

"Did you ask daddy where he wants to cum?"

Jenna kept me in her mouth but did her best to shake her head.

Barbara gave a slight tsk. "Where do you want to cum, daddy? Want to paint your daughter's face again?"

I shook my head. Jenna had brought her other hand to stroke my shaft in perfect sync with her sucking.

"No?" Barbara acted surprised as she continued lovingly petting her daughter.

I shook my head again, "mouth." I whispered.

Jenna massaged my balls a little harder and began bobbing even faster. She was sucking hard on my tip and had me right on the brink.

Barbara's lips curled into another smile. "Daddy loves cumming in my mouth." She told her daughter. "He loves not making a mess and feeding me a nice, big load for breakfast."

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Jenna didn't stop. She knew I was close and was determined to earn her prize while her mother watched.

"Go ahead, daddy." Barbara bent over to give me a better view down her top. "Let it out, feed your daughter a nice, big load."

My eyes were locked on Barbara's as Jenna stroked faster and faster. I let out a primal groan that slowly built up as I shot over the edge.

"OhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Barbara smiled her wicked smile as she watched me lose control. Jenna was completely locked on, keeping her pace and even going a little faster as my cock throbbed in her mouth.

"Go ahead, baby." Barbara encouraged. "Let it out!"

My entire body tensed up. My eyes closed as the pleasure swept over every inch of me. Before I knew it, I was unloading shot after shot of cum directly into Jenna's irresistible mouth.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" She moaned as blasts of cum began bouncing off the roof of her mouth. Filling her up as she continued bobbing and slurping on my tip.

My mouth hung open as I screamed out in ecstasy. Barbara was continuing to encourage each of us as I came into her daughter's mouth.

"Good job, baby!" She still stroked Jenna's back. "Good job! Fill her up, take that cum, give her that big load so she can swallow it all down."

Jenna kept going. Her eyes were on mine as I squirmed under her power, my hips lifted off the bed, but she was undeterred. She just kept stroking and sucking.

My body eventually crashed back down. My moans of pleasure calmed as I melted into the pillows beneath me. Jenna slowed her hand but continued sucking and happily humming while she did.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!"

Before I could fully recover, I felt Barbara over me. Her lips found mine for a passionate kiss as I finished filling her daughter's mouth. I was hardly capable of kissing back though and her lips were soon replaced with her chest, which she pushed down into me, so I was practically drowning in her tits.

"Aaaaah! Aaaah yeah!" I instinctively feasted on my wife's chest while Jenna milked out my last few drops. I was dead to the world, basking in the euphoric feeling of yet another powerful orgasm.

"Mmmm!" I felt Jenna moan into my cock one last time. "That was another big one."

"I told you," Barbara replied as she carefully pulled her tits away from my face. "Daddy has a lot of cum."

Jenna nodded in agreement as she wiped the corners of her lips.

"You did a great job, sweetie. You're a natural."

"Thanks, mommy." Jenna shrugged. "I'm so happy to help."

"I'm happy too." Barbara bent down to give her daughter another sweet kiss, sneaking a taste of my cum while she did.

"I wish I didn't have to work tonight." Jenna pouted as she got herself up. "I want to help you guys out again."

"I know, sweetie." Barbara comforted her daughter as she finished getting dressed. "Maybe after your shift, I'll make sure daddy saves a load for you."

"Thanks, mommy!"

"I want to teach you some more things too." Barbara switched back to a more motherly tone. "You give great blowjobs, but that's not all daddy likes, he'll want to fuck your tits too."