Alternative Lifestyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, Haisley didn't reply. She just reached out, resting one hand on the bed, and started rubbing her fingertips against Sepphie's pussy. Immediate, Sepphie's playful attitude evaporated into shameless, needy panting. Just that little touch had her body flooded with heat.

She needed this. She needed this so fucking bad.

"What was that?" Haisley teased. "What do you want me to do?"

"F-fuck me!" Sepphie panted. "Please... just fuck me already!"

Haisley giggled. "You're lucky you're too hot for me to tease you for too long."

Sepphie let out a whine, which turned into a yelp as Haisley hooked her hands under her spread thighs and dragged her forwards, to the edge of the bed. Each of her breaths was a little moan, as Haisley carefully rested Sepphie's ankles on her shoulders and positioned the tip of her strap-on against Sepphie's slit.

"Love you," Haisley said, puckering her face as if to blow a kiss, before thrusting her strap-on all the way inside Sepphie.

Immediately, Sepphie's back arched, the sudden tightening of her muscles forcing all the air out of her lungs in a desperate, wordless cry. Her whole body was an overflowing bundle of pleasure. She'd never felt so full before. Haisley's strap was easily bigger than any of the guys she'd fucked before, and she could feel every last inch. It was incredible. There was no going back now.

Not that she wanted to.

"O-oh my god!" Sepphie moaned, when Haisley pulled back, and then started to plow into her, driving the whole length of her strap into her cunt. She was seeing stars already. It was so intense.

"Careful." Haisley giggled. "Our roommate is gonna hear us."

"S-shut up!" Sepphie panted, laughing wildly. Both of them knew that neither of them cared.

"With how much noise you're making, maybe the whole block is gonna know you're a dyke slut," Haisley taunted.

Sepphie's ability to reply was immediately driven out of her. It was clear that Haisley knew exactly how to use her strap-on to drive her wild, and she wasn't wasting any time. Every single thrust drove the tip of the silicone cock all the way inside her, at the perfect angle to hit her most sensitive places. Keeping her voice down was the last thing on Sepphie's mind. It was all she could do to stay conscious as she clawed desperately at the bedsheets, her whole body twitching and shivering from the over-stimulation.

"Fuck, I can feel how tight you are," Haisley growled.

She was breathing hard too, from the raw exertion of how hard she was fucking Sepphie. Sepphie could see that her wife's eyes were shining with pride and glee, as she drank in the sight of Sepphie blushing and writhing. Her body was heaving with each of Haisley's thrusts, sending her new, enlarged tits bouncing wildly up and down on her chest. Sepphie knew exactly how obscene she looked, but the embarrassment only added extra heat to her cheeks, and an extra edge to her pleasure.

"M-more!" The plea came to her lips without thought, interrupting the mindless babble of her moans. "Mmmore... harder!"

Haisley responded only with a grunt as she bent over Sepphie, resting her hands against the bed so that she could start bucking her hips back and forth even more wildly. Sepphie answered her efforts with a grateful scream. The pleasure burned white-hot inside her, but she wanted to push it further still. She'd never felt so hungry for sex.

With Haisley leaning over her, their faces were only inches apart. It took great effort for Sepphie to lift herself up on her elbows and press her lips against her wife's. Their kiss was as clumsy as it was passionate, both of them far too drunk from their arousal to do anything more than desperately push their tongues into each others' mouths. Sepphie couldn't help drooling over Haisley's face as she tried her hardest to kiss and suck and roll her hips and draw her wife deeper into her body. She wasn't embarrassed by that. She was way past feeling embarrassed for anything.

Suddenly, Sepphie's pleasure peaked. She glanced down, and saw that Haisley was resting a hand on her chest, and squeezing her tits as hard as she could, one after the other. Her chest was still sore and sensitive after her boob job, but with her brain flooded with giddy endorphins, the pain felt just as good as any pleasure. Sepphie threw her head back and screamed incoherently. Haisley's face contorted into a feral grin and, sensing her wife was about to hit the edge, doubled her efforts.

"Yyyyes!" Sepphie moaned. "Yes, yes, yyesss! Right there, right- fuck, fuck! Right there!"

Haisley grunted animalisticly with each eager thrust. Her strap-on, slick with Sepphie's wetness, slipped effortlessly in and out of the twitching, moaning lesbian, each thrust driving her pleasure higher and higher.

"Oh god!" Sepphie screamed. "I'm... I'm... mmmff... I'm..."

After that, her voice broke, and white-hot pleasure surged through her entire body.

She was cumming.

Sepphie had thought she'd known what an orgasm was before. She hadn't. This was ten times better. It hit her ten times harder, and lasted ten times longer. It was so overwhelming, she thought she was going to pass out. Her body slipped outside of her own control, and before she knew it, she was wrapping her legs around Haisley, trying desperately to keep her wife inside her as she moaned and screamed. Then, after long seconds of bliss, she went totally limp. Exhaustion overcame her, and she just slumped onto the bed, her chest still heaving as she fought for breath.

"Fuck," she murmured.

Haisley was giggling as she collapsed next to her. She was breathing almost as hard.

"So how was I, babe?" she asked, after a moment.

"Incredible," Sepphie whispered.

"Good." Haisley licked her lips, staring appreciatively at Sepphie as the two of them slowly recovered. "I can't believe how hot you've turned out," she said. "Some of my best work."

Sepphie wasn't sure exactly what that was supposed to mean, but she could hardly disagree. The two of them were the envy of lesbian TikTok. The perfect alt girl girlfriends. They turned heads everywhere they went, with their contrasting pink-streaked and sea-green hair.

It made Sepphie so happy.

As she looked over at her wife, though, a new desire started to grow inside of her. Once she had the strength, she sat up, and reached over to start unstrapping Haisley's harness.

"What's up?" Haisley asked, amused.

"Mind if I try being on top?" Sepphie asked.

Haisley seemed surprised by the question, but didn't stop her. "Curious, huh?"

Sepphie nodded. "It looks like fun."

"Then, knock yourself out." Haisley started to shuck her way out of the strap-on harness.

"Great!" Sepphie immediately started fixing the strap-on around her own hips, and then flashed Haisley a look that, despite everything, made her shiver. "Now, come here and get on your knees. I can't wait to see how you look licking my cunt off of your strap."

At that, Haisley turned bright red, and nodded meekly. She loved that her creations still had the capacity to surprise her, sometimes. Maybe it wasn't so bad if she took on a submissive role in bed, every now and then.

Within just a few minutes, she was the one filling the house with loud moans of pleasure.

***

Austin Conway sighed with relief as the unmistakable sex noises coming from the master bedroom upstairs finally subsided. If Sepphie and Haisley were always going to be that noisy about it, maybe he'd have to say something. It was more than a little distracting.

Then again, maybe that was a little ungrateful of him. After all, Sepphie and Haisley were, realistically, way too cool to associate with a plain guy like him. And frankly, it had been a stroke of luck that the lesbian couple had been looking for a roommate to help split the rent on their new place. Having to put up with some noisy sex every now and then was far from the worst thing in the world. Mainly, it just made him wish he had a girlfriend of his own. It was strange; to him, it didn't feel like he'd been single that long, but he also couldn't really remember the last time he'd been in a relationship. He'd have to start playing the field a little better.

Those were thoughts to act on another day, though. For now, it was late. With the house quiet, Austin laid down in his single bed and closed his eyes, ready for sleep.

His rest was interrupted mere moments later, however, by more loud moaning.

"Not again," Austin groaned, and clamped his pillow over his ears.

It was going to be a long night.