Alternative Path Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two of alternate Path.
3.8k words
4
1.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was getting fucked," she began. "He was a total pro. Toned, firm, he looked like a Ken doll, and he was huge."

"Are people around," I asked.

"Yes," she said. "A cameraman, a woman director, and a couple assistants, fit guys in their early 20s wearing thongs. Everyone had hot bodies."

"And you're fucking," I asked. "What are you thinking with all those people around?"

"I wasn't baby," she said. "I was high on coke and whiskey. I was out of my mind with my legs wide open, I wanted everyone to see my pussy."

"What was everyone doing?" I asked. "Just standing around watching? Were they saying anything?

"The boys were standing nearby, walking around us. I was on my back laying on a massage table. Ken Doll was standing at the foot of the table holding my ankles wide open, his huge cock slamming into me. The boys were smooth as prepubescent teenagers with tanned, soft skin stretched over hard muscles. They would get close to me and touch my tits or play with my clit. I was playing with their cocks through their microfiber thongs. I fingered their assholes and felt how smooth and lubed they already were.

"The director was talking to me. She talked like an encouraging dom; things like 'good girl', and 'open up, show everyone what you are', and 'all the women wish they were in your position, all the men want to be where Ken Doll is, and every sissy homosexual wants to look like you.' It was so arousing, she seemed to be reading my mind.

"I wasn't myself," she continued. "And, yet, I was myself. My absolute horniest-self that I could imagine. Whenever I had a moment of inhibition, I forced myself back into the trance that got me into this position. I became the sluttiest version of myself, an oppressed whore finally released from her constraints."

I was stunned. Marcia had a kind of glazed-over look in her eyes as she spoke.

"The director was cradling my head at one point," she went on. "She held me in her bosom like a mother and she was caressing my face, neck, and hair. She was kissing my lips whispering words like whore, cunt, slut, and she used my name repeatedly forcing me to reconcile my fantasy, the part of me that had detached from my body in order to actualize my deepest-seeded fantasies, with the real me, the Ivy leaguer, top-exec, leader in the community that I aspired to be. Just hearing my name from her motherly voice heightened everything."

"Did you orgasm?" I asked jumping ahead in the plot.

"No baby," she smiled warmly. "I cannot orgasm during these sessions. I can after when I'm alone, or when we're together. Like when you spend the evening under the blanket while I'm watching Jack Ryan or Lioness. Your soft, wet mouth slowly, carefully, lovingly moves around on my smooth naked pussy and asshole. That's what makes me orgasm baby."

"Ok Marcia," I was getting ready to challenge her claim. "I know you've orgasmed while I'm fucking you. It's everything I can do to keep up and help you over the top. You wear me out, and still, it always feels like you want more. Like how Ken Doll is pounding you, treating you like a sex doll."

"That's true," she admitted. "And, when you fuck me, you can hit it hard enough to take me over the edge, but I do want it harder. I've had orgasms on set. They've always been closed sessions though. No one in the room, just a cam. And it's live streaming. Staged to look like one of those Thai rooms you see online. Staged to appear "amateur." People like to see "real" people having sex.

"But," she continued. "While I totally enjoy this variety of orgasms, I much prefer masturbating or your mouth. You make me feel powerful, like a goddess. You seem to love everything about my body."

"I do angel," I was so hard at that moment. "I love your body angel. It's so much fun riding your body as you hump and smash your womanhood on my face and body.

"Did Ken Doll cum," I asked. "What about the boys in thongs?"

"They all did baby," she said. She seemed to want to protect me.

"Tell me angel," I said. "I want to hear you say it."

"Ken Doll was manhandling me," she paused. "I was a ragdoll in his arms. He took me in every position. The boys in their 20s were putting their penises in my mouth and hands. I had balls, cock, and asshole on my face, in my hands, and rubbed over every possible surface of my body.

"They all came at one time. Ken Doll, after fucking me for so long, wanted to have his orgasm. He was so high on coke and alcohol he couldn't make it happen, so he positioned himself onto his shoulder blades on his back with his legs over his head, his cock pointed at his mouth. He told me to put his cock into his mouth. He took it easily baby. He told me to help him suck his cock and balls and eat his asshole out. I got him all wet and lubed and one of the young men started fucking him at the same time the other one was fucking my pussy from behind."

"O. M. G.!" I said. "You are a total slut. I love it. Can I watch it? Can we watch it together?"

She was giggling and blushing.

"Then Ken Doll started to moan on his cock. I was slapping his balls and licking his cock-filled lips. I slapped him harder and harder as he started bucking up against the young cock filling his asshole and he started orgasming. The young man behind me pulled out, the cock in Ken Doll's ass pulled out, and all three cocks released on our faces, lips, and mouths. So many shots of cum, hot and slippery. I started to lose it baby. I wanted it all over, wet, hot, slick sperm."

"But you hate cum," I objected.

"I know," she explained. "I was so high though. I would never do this with you baby, I don't need to be high to feel like this with you. I'll leave all the sperm for you," she smiled.

I was hard as a rock. Aroused beyond possible. I was proud in a strange way. After all of her story, the thing I hung onto was that she can reach states of extreme arousal with me and she doesn't need drugs to get there. I felt like a personal assistant getting promoted to manager. And, I wanted to see this video.

I paid the bill and we stopped at the liquor store on our way home for a bottle of Grey Goose and lemons.

At home, I performed my ablutions, bath, shave, and clean up any growth. I kept my body smooth and hairless from the waist down. Marcia had one of my favorite outfits out on the bed. A sheer red chemise, wide-net Wolford's with reinforced toe and heel and a line up the back, red lace thong, blond, shoulder-length wig, and a pair of black, Michael Kors heels.

I waited for Marcia before getting dressed. I mixed a couple of Grey Goose cocktails. Marcia came in, freshly showered, baby powdered, nude with a strapless dildo already in place. She twirled in place and stroked her oiled cock slowly, using it simultaneously as a dildo fucking herself while she stroked.

We toasted our drinks and kissed. We kissed like strange lovers. Slow, feeling our way around, responding when the other informed us with a soft sigh or moan. She bumped against me with her cock and placed my hand down to the place where it emerged from between her lips. It felt wet and slippery and I slipped a finger inside her to feel how deeply her end of the dildo extended. It was deep and it suddenly started to vibrate.

"Damn angel," I said. "That must have cost a fortune."

"It did," she confirmed. "But wait until you feel it. It's amazing. So strong baby."

She lay down on the bed. I'd stacked all our pillows up against the headboard and pulled down the comforter and after she'd gotten comfortable she pulled up the comforter over herself. I heard the humming stop and she told me to dress as she put on the latest Lioness episode.

I sat at the vanity and began dressing. She was half-watching me and Lioness but she knows how much this aspect of our play arouses me. I powdered myself down, and slipped on my red lace thong, it has a microfiber strip that connects to the little triangle of red lace. The lace pouch perfectly holds my penis and balls in a soft embrace, but because I was totally hard, I had to arch it forward and down into the front panel. Eventually, I calmed down enough that I was sweetly nestled familiarly inside the pouch. I have perfect and sexy panty bulge.

I gathered the Wolford wide nets into a ring and slowly maneuvered them up each leg making slight adjustments along the way to ensure the line up the backs of my thighs was straight. I stood and looked at myself in the full-length mirror on the walk-in closet, sliding doors.

"I'll never get over how feminine your lower body looks baby," Marcia said. "You have great legs and ass honey."

I was so thrilled. I put on my sheer red chemise. It has spaghetti straps and falls down to just over the bottom curve of my ass. If you only saw me standing with my ass to the camera, you'd mistake me for a woman. Above the waist was a total giveaway. Broad shoulders, manly pecs, and a stomach with a small pouch of a belly, biceps, Adam's apple, and a manual labor-looking face and hair. I put on my hairnet and was about to put on my wig to finalize the illusion when Marcia came over and started putting on makeup. We do this on rare occasions.

"You must do your makeup before you put on the wig honey," she said. "Should we do the whole kit-and-kaboodle?" She asked.

"Eyes and lips," I returned.

"I think mascara, liner, and shadow," she said. "Dark blues and purples for the eyes, cherry red lips, the full drag queen. Now stroke your penis Ondre, stroke your penis, and let your sissy come out for me."

She worked on me lovingly. She had these new lines she was using. Like, "You need to masturbate like a woman. Keep yourself aroused by giving me total control. Let me use you like a mental sex toy." They were lovely cantations as I stroked myself. She would fall into chanting, like a metronome, "stroke," she'd say almost without emotion, like a machine, "stroke," over and over. It was harrowingly arousing to be compelled this way.

I was sitting facing away from the vanity toward the bedroom, she was shielding me from seeing her progress. I always love the big reveal, it never stops shocking me how much Marcia can make me change with just paint. She was adjusting my wig, putting on the finishing touches. Standing in front of me, her cock was just inches from my mouth and I lunged forward, stroking my penis, completely made up and dressed up, and took her into my mouth and throat. It was surprisingly flexible and had a spongy exterior that I imagined felt like a real cock. She flicked on the power to a powerful low hum and my head, swimming with alcohol and weed already, began to vibrate. I heard Marcia laughing out loud but this only spurred me forward in my resolve and I deep-throated her cock as I stroked my clit; I felt like a cock whore.

I was so aroused I stood and began kissing Marcia passionately. I grabbed her vibrating cock and ground it in slow circles and devoured her neck, ears, lobes, and shoulders with lips, tongue, teeth, and mouth.

She pushed me away, "You'll mess up all my hard work bitch." She smiled, laughed and spun me around and I looked like I could be a performer at a drag show. I looked hot.

"You're amazing angel," I was giddy.

She laughed approvingly and swigged her cocktail. "Now make us another one, and get us each a Percoset."

I went to the bathroom medicine cabinet for our happy pills, made our cocktails, and we toasted clinking the little tablets like champagne glasses and gulped them down laughing.

Marcia got back in bed and unpaused Lioness. I sat back down at the vanity and admired myself. I turned around in the full-length mirror, examined Marcia's skills in the magnified mirror, brushed my wig, and got all the tangles out. I was doing what I'd watch Marcia and Jacqueline, and my mother does countless times as they got ready for an evening out.

I slipped on the Michael Kors heels and buckle them up and as I stood to look at myself in the mirror I couldn't reconcile what I was seeing. It happened like this every time. I looked like a real sissy. I would make a great online sissy. I fantasize about being one, but I can never seem to do it. It was the time it would take. I'd never have time for anything else. And I know that's a big part of being a sissy, it must be all-consuming. That's the point where the fantasy leads to orgasm when I'm masturbating. When I imagine that the "fantasy" has been implemented and everything is out of my control and under the control of Marcia and my hypothetical, fans. That thought, however fleeting, and unattainable, is the moment that puts me over the edge.

I was lost in these thoughts when I noticed the TV show was muted and silent and I looked at Marcia in the mirror's reflection, She was watching me. She cast her eyes toward the flat screen and my image was being streamed on an adult site. It was a live stream. I was scared and turned around so that my face couldn't be seen.

"Relax baby," Marcia said. "No one can tell it's you Ondre, you are not recognizable. And if, by some wild chance someone does recognize you, you have nothing to fear. Whoever you might know would never tell anyone lest he exposes his own proclivities simultaneously."

"Where's it being streamed?" I asked.

"Carl's account, for the production company. We're going to get paid for this one baby."

"What!?!" I was shocked.

"Yeah, so turn around and let us get a look," she said.

About this time the Perc was kicking in and I was so aroused already that I threw caution to the wind, relying on Marcia's assessment of the risk involved, and I put on a little show for the viewers. The numbers would rise and fall and generally hovered between 10 and 20. I twirled, walked around swaying my womanly hips back and forth like a bell, and danced, curtsied, and twisted myself around in whatever sexy pose struck me.

Then Marcia clicked the remote and Lioness was back onscreen.

"Wait," I objected. "Am I still streaming?"

"Yes," she said. Then she clicked the remote and I was onscreen again. She clicked again, the screen split into two and another vantage point, one that pointed at the bed from above and at the foot of the bed. On one side of the screen I was standing looking like a drag queen, and on the other side of the screen showed Marcia laying in bed with the comforter draped over one leg, her other leg and her cock exposed, and otherwise fully naked.

Then she clicked again and another channel popped up. A still image of Marcia, naked, getting fucked by Ken Doll. I could see the young men in thongs, they really were smooth and tan.

"We can stream this one too," she said. She clicked again and the screen split into three and you could now see a vantage point that showed a close-up of the flat-screen TV.

Every angel was covered.

We were up to a steady 100 viewers. We were streaming using Carl's, her porn producer, friend's channel on a popular adult site [scranton (for A on X)], so numbers were to be expected. Marcia had done at least a dozen shoots and she was used to all this, for me it was all new and exciting.

I poured us two more cocktails and brought Marcia's to her bedside table and put mine down on my side. I lay down and went to pull up the comforter but Marcia told me to leave it off.

"Open your legs," she said. "Show everyone your panty bulge. Use this," and she handed me my vibrator.

I found my favorite spot. Just under my balls, through my panties, the perineum. I placed the tip so it pressed into my g-spot and propped it against the bed so that if I thrust myself forward the tip would grind itself into me intensifying the humming.

Marcia put her film on full-screen mode. She unpaused it and the sound that was coming from her was instantaneously arousing. I looked between Marcia onscreen and Marcia in bed next to me and I pulled my cock out over the top of the triangle of lace and silk, leaving my balls to nestle in their soft embrace, and stroked myself.

I'd never seen her like this. I've never heard her sound like this. It sounded like a porno. I had the strange sensation that made me feel better in that her "performance" was just that, a performance. While it was clear she was wild with abandon, but I knew a side of her that she didn't reveal in this particular performance. I felt proud again.

We got to the part where the boys in thongs started using her. Her eyes were closed and she was reaching for cocks. She had her mouth open and was moaning lude demands that they fill her openings. Her whole body was bouncing, her tits were like sexy balloons swaying up and down, back and forth on her chest. She had cocks tracing precum across every surface of her body available to them. She took them one after another in her mouth.

"Look at me baby," she whispered in my ear. "Do you see how much I love it? Can you see? Are you envious? Do you want...don't stop stroking sweety...do you want cocks all over your body, in your mouth, in your pussy? Fuck your pussy for me honey, show me how you do it when no one is watching."

I pulled the microfiber aside and pressed the tip of my vibrator on my entrance. Marcia squirted a generous dollop of lubricant on my hole and I spread my legs open and fucked my pussy.

Marcia clicked on the remote and we were on full screen on the flatscreen. I looked like every online sissy I'd ever seen. But with Marcia laying next to me, whispering and encouraging me I felt different, special. The numbers were skyrocketing to over 300 and the comments were legendary. Marcia was reading them aloud.

"Slut"

"Faggot"

"Lucky sissy!!"

"Do you feel lucky sissy?" She asked.

"God yes Marcia," I said. "You are my queen."

She clicked over to her film and one of the young men was pounding Ken Doll as he was sucking his own cock. The young, smooth, hairless, and toned man in a white satin thong was towering over his upright asshole pistoning down into him like an oil rig as Marcia and Ken Doll sucked and licked his cock. The camera swipes and shows all three men ejaculating on their faces. Marcia was coated in sperm and she was kissing, licking, and smearing sperm everywhere.

I opened my legs as wide as I could, reached through my open legs pulling my hips off the bed to gain better, deeper access to my self-inflicted intercourse, and began humping up and down on the bed fucking myself. I was trying to get to where Marcia was on the screen. I wanted to be as slutty as her.

"Be me Ondre," she said as if on cue. "Let them fuck your pussy and mouth Ondre. You love sucking cock and eating sperm," she said. "Say it Ondre, tell me."

"I love sucking cock and eating cum," I said.

"Tell me you're a sissy cum slut and you love sucking cock," she said.

"I'm a sissy cum slut and I love to suck cock," I said.

She clicked over to us on the bed. I watched myself fucking myself and watched as Marcia got up and stradled my head. I watched as she put her cock in my mouth. I felt the hum of the vibrator and the grip of her fists as she clenched through my wig and pulled hard on my actual hair and forced herself down my throat pressing herself forcefully against me so that she could feel deep down inside of herself the slow and powerful vibrations her strapless dildo delivered.

We were both watching ourselves on the flatscreen.

"Oh my god Ondre," she said aloud. "I'm the man Ondre."

I was so turned on watching myself. I looked so sexy. Marcia's ass and hips were unmistakably female, her tits, female, her face and lips, legs and feet all feminine and perfect, and her cock, exquisite. I let her face fuck me. She was grinding slowly and deeply. I slipped my middle finger inside her pussy and maneuvered the little vibrating dildo around inside her. I pulled it out and sucked on it.

This seemed to affect her dramatically. She started to laugh and moan and sigh. She took it from me and, after fucking herself for a few minutes she pulled it out and spread her cum covered cock on my smooth, naked balls and perineum. She repeated this act again this time reminding me that good sissies also need to smell and taste like pussy.

12