Always a First Time for Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. Now get your clothes on and go back to your cabin and get some sleep. Remember the Halloween party is tonight and maybe after," she wiggled her eyebrows, "we'll bring you back here to celebrate a little more."

More? She had to be kidding. I don't think my poor dick could take any more. Not one more pussy or even another blow job. I was done. And I'm sure by now my balls were dryer than the Mojave.

I could hardly believe it myself, as much as I'd always dreamt of getting lucky, I just couldn't take any more sex.

I was just about to crawl out of bed, when she asked, "So what are you dressing up as?"

I looked back at her. "A werewolf?"

She grinned. "Guess we'll see you at the party, then. Watch for me, I'll be going as a naughty witch."

When I managed to stagger back to my cabin, I noticed the other guys were already up and gone, probably enjoying a hearty breakfast before they started working on the grounds.

But food was the last thing on my mind, after the night I'd had, all I wanted was sleep.

Around eleven o'clock, Peter wandered in and found me passed out in my bed. He nudged my shoulder, and woke me up. "Hey, Lenny, you okay?"

Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I sat up still feeling bleary eyed, I nodded. "I think so."

"So, did they beat your ass?"

I blew out a breath, as it all came back to me. They'd pounded my ass alright, and nearly fucked me unconscious, but since I couldn't risk sharing that with him, I just shrugged and said, "They all had a turn on me, but I got through it."

"Wow. Those chicks are tough. I'm just glad you managed to make it out of there in one piece, buddy."

"Yeah, me, too."

He handed me and apple and a blueberry muffin, I guess feeling guilty for causing us to get caught, and getting me abducted. "I thought you might be hungry, since you missed breakfast."

As I ate, he stood by the bed, looking me over. "I thought you'd be battered and bruised, but I can't see any marks on you, you're lucky."

"Yeah, they were uh... careful, so what they did wouldn't show." No way could I admit that in fact, they'd nearly fucked me blue. So I just muttered, "Guess I'd better get up and get a shower."

"There's a barbecue dinner at six, and then the party gets going after that. So what are you going as?"

As I rifled through my bag for my deodorant, I told him, "Same as last year, a werewolf."

"Really, you couldn't think of anything else?"

I shrugged. "I'm so tall, not many costumes fit me."

"Well, I got a cool blood-soaked zombie costume that would fit you, with a really gross mask. So why don't we switch, so you can go as something else for a change?"

I didn't really care, so I said, "Sure, my costumes in the bag by my bed, help yourself."

After I'd got a shower, letting the hot water massage my aching muscles, Peter was dressed and gone, I'm assuming to go and help out with the party. I tried on Peter's costume, hoping that maybe, since they couldn't tell who was behind the mask, I might be lucky and be able to evade my horny abductors.

Dinner was really good, with tons of burgers, hot dogs, sausages and salads, and lots of cakes and cookies for dessert. Though I had to carefully lift my mask to eat, I made sure that none of the girls were around when I did it.

There must have been close to a hundred people at the party, since Mr. Chilton, the owner also invited his family and friends, along with his suppliers.

When the music started, maybe because of my experience with the ladies, not feeling like such a geek anymore, I got up the nerve to ask the owner's daughter for a dance. Julie, a pretty blonde about my age was back at college, same as me, studying to be a veterinarian, while I was following in my father's footsteps, hoping to become an accountant.

It was a great party, with raffles and prizes and everyone was having a good time. I had an amazing night, dancing with more women than I could count. But I noticed as the evening started to wind down that I couldn't see Peter in my costume anymore, and I noticed that Jenny the witch was gone, too.

Then a horrible feeling came over me when I remembered that Jenny had asked me what I wearing, so she would have assumed that under the costume, the werewolf was me.

I didn't know what to do, if I went to help him, I might get dragged right back into their cabin. And as much as I enjoyed a night of straight up debauchery with them, I just couldn't put myself through it again.

I helped clean up and then headed back to our cabin. When I got inside, I looked over where Peter slept and nearly shit when I saw him fast asleep in his bed.

I went over and shook him awake. "Peter, are you okay?"

He nodded, blinking his eyes. "Yeah. I was just tired and decided to skip out and hit the sack."

I looked around, "So what did you do with my costume?"

He shrugged. "Mr. Chilton liked it and asked if he could wear it, since he didn't have a costume this year. But I lost track of him, and I don't where he went after that."

I dropped onto my bed and stared off into space, wondering if he was getting the same treatment that I'd gotten last night, or if once they recognized him, they'd let him go.

Not too sure what to do, I just changed out of Peter's costume and went to bed, but I sure didn't sleep very well.

Next morning at breakfast, I noticed that Mr. Chilton had real bounce in his step and he was sitting happily chatting with my horny abductors, looking pretty cozy and smiling a lot, too.

I'd heard that he was lonely after losing his wife a few years back, so maybe this whole thing had worked out for him after all.

Because I got something out of this Halloween that I knew I'd never forget. And hopefully so did he.

12