Always Another Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peering into the mirror, he passed his tape measure around her ribcage and noted down the measurement. He then placed the tape around the fullest part of her breasts.

"I think the 34d is the correct size for you," he said in a matter-of-fact voice.

"Mr Fairhurst informs me that you seem to have an insatiable need to show yourself off, especially your legs. I think the appropriate way for you to kick this naughty habit is to give you an outlet. Give you a chance to see if you really like teasing old men."

"Me, Mr Havisham?"

"Yes, you! He said he was very flattered that you chose to reveal your stockings and suspenders to him the other day. So, why don't you start by hiking up that skirt. Pull it up slowly and I'll tell you when I think it's the right height. Go on now, I know you love doing this."

Steph was ashamed that her attempt to distract Mr Fairhurst had back-fired on her. She slowly hitched up her skirt while the old man watched intently. As the hem reached her stocking tops she hesitated and looked at him. She hoped that this would be high enough and waited for his confirmation.

"Good girl. At least you managed to wear stockings and suspenders, as recommended by Mr Fairhurst. Now, lift your skirt higher and move your feet apart, I need to measure your legs."

"No, please, wait!" she tried to delay the proceedings.

Mr. Havisham was having none of her hesitation and grasped the hem of her skirt, pulling it all the way up past her waistband. Her white panties were now completely exposed to his hungry gaze. She squirmed with embarrassment as she realised that she was now showing her most personal, feminine place; the white mound of her freshly-shaven pussy. It was still hidden beneath her panties, but she knew full well that it would be outlined as her panties were skimpy, to say the least. She was glad that she had worn her newest, freshest panties.

"There is nothing more delicious than the appearance of a woman's pouting pussy lips peeking through tight white panties!" he smiled and licked his lips.

The sheer black stockings and suspenders framed her pale thighs nicely and made her legs look especially long and slim. Her scandalously small white panties stretched tightly over her firm buttocks.

"Hold still, I need to take an inside leg measurement."

"Why, am I getting trousers?" she questioned.

"No, but I need to calculate the correct length of your skirt, for your legs."

Mr Havisham knelt and ran his tape measure up her inner thigh to the very top of her legs. The back of his hand 'accidentally' rested against the front of her white panties and he could feel the heat from her pussy radiating through the skimpy garment.

"Hmm. You have such beautiful long, shapely legs, I am sure we can go as short as this for the skirt." His thumbs touched just below her stocking tops, rubbing lightly as he indicated the length of the skirt.

"Keep your skirt right up while I measure your hips."

He passed the tape measure around her body and as he leaned forward, his nose almost touched the crotch of her panties. Although she tried her best to ignore him, the close proximity of his face to her pussy made her breathe deeper and he could smell the unmistakable musk of her arousal.

He stood back up, mopped his perspiring brow with his handkerchief and gazed at her tits again. Steph was repulsed and ashamed, however both her nipples were as hard as thimbles. She was confused. Was it because she was enjoying being under his total control?

"Thank you for that little strip-tease. It was jointly for my benefit and to help with your voyeuristic tendencies! Now give me a few minutes and I will find you a level 5 uniform to try on."

Five minutes later Mr Havisham brought an arm full of clothing to the changing room.

"I'll find you a white shirt. You can leave your high heels and stockings on!"

He chose a crisp white poly-cotton shirt, with buttons up the front, long sleeves and a round collar.

"This looks nice, put it on with this tie, and I'll be back."

With that, Mr Havisham left Steph alone in the changing room. She closed the curtain and put on the white shirt to cover up her naked breasts. Although she had been measured, her breasts tented against it as she buttoned it up. She could clearly see her nipples pressing through the thin material - just as Mr Havisham had said!

It had been a few years since Steph had worn a tie and she couldn't remember how to fasten it correctly. After three failed attempts she cursed at herself and just wrapped the red and yellow stripy item around itself a few times before tucking the ends out of sight under her shirt.

"How is it going?" Mr Havisham returned.

"Oh, good you do look sexy in that shirt. I can see your nipples through the material. Lovely! But, what on God's earth have you done with your tie? That's the worst attempt I have ever seen! Come here girl."

He made her stand in front of him while he pulled it out of her shirt. Her 'knot' unravelled in his hands.

"Let me show you how to do it!" He shook his head as he re-fastened it in a smart Windsor knot. His hands made contact with her unfettered tits throughout the process. It felt like she was back in school, asking her father to tie her a decent knot for the very first time!

He then handed her a traditional navy-blue gymslip, just like they wore in the St Trinian's films and a pair of 1960's style Cherub, full navy-blue cotton knickers with wide elasticated cuff legs.

"Fairhurst wants you to wear these."

Steph looked at the gymslip with distain.

"Here is a school blazer to complete your outfit. According to my measurements, it should fit you nicely."

He passed her a smart blue blazer with yellow piping and a school badge on the left breast pocket. She didn't recognise the badge - It really didn't matter!

"I will give you 10 minutes to get ready. Chop. Chop!"

With that he left Steph alone. She put on the navy-blue knickers. The elastic on the legs seemed tight but didn't dig in too much and the waist came much higher than on any panties she had ever worn. She thought they looked ridiculous but although they were big and old-fashioned, they were surprisingly comfortable. They also hugged her bum quite tightly and made it look round and sexy. She had never considered it to be one of her best features, but she could now understand why her husband sometimes had trouble keeping his hands off it!

She managed to wriggle into the gymslip it and fasten the belt at the front. The skirt of the gymslip was much shorter than she had expected but looked worse as she was wearing stockings and high heeled shoes. Looking in the mirror, she stood in profile to showcase her legs.

Seeing herself in a brand-new school uniform took her mind back right back to her very first day in the 6th form. She didn't remember looking or feeling quite this sexy at the time, but her thoughts soon evaporated when she remembered the reason why she was dressed like this. Her head dropped in shame as she realized that, there she was, a married woman dressed in a school uniform!

A few moments later the curtain was pulled open as Mr Havisham returned.

"Well then, let's have a good look at you. On your feet, girl."

She clasped her hands in front of her pleated skirt, her face flushed, her blonde hair a little tousled. The gymslip was very short and cinched at her waist. With every movement, her stocking tops showed.

"Perfect! You are a pretty young thing," he said, as he looked her up and down with a broad smile.

He reached under a bench and picked up a long, slim wooden box. He opened it in front of Steph and watched her expression drop.

"Do you know what this is?"

"Is it a school cane?" Steph blushed.

"Yes, it certainly is. And now the time has come for you to receive your punishment in line with Mr Fairhurst's requirement."

Steph stared at him with an open mouth and wide eyes.

"Caning! Nobody said anything about a caning!!"

"Did you think that you were going to get away with just coming to my shop for a school uniform? That's not a punishment, that's a treat!"

"But....but....." her voice trailed off as she realised she had no argument to make.

"So, a level 5 punishment will consist of you being caned on your bottom. You will be warmed up with a hand spanking, then you will receive six strokes of the cane. Have you anything to say girl?"

The words of the headmaster suddenly jumped back into her consciousness; "In the good old days, I would have dealt with you like a naughty schoolgirl and prescribed six of the best with the cane. A bit of pain, then it would be over and we could all move on."

"...I don't know." she stammered.

He was enjoying her discomfort and began to toy with her. He ran the tip of the cane up and down her legs.

"Yes, you have lovely legs," he continued as he used the cane to lift her skirt a few inches, revealing her stocking tops and the pale, smooth section of her creamy thighs above.

He amused himself by easing the hem of her pleated skirt a little higher to reveal the crotch of her blue cotton knickers.

"Please don't!" Steph said, blushing bright red. She tugged her skirt down.

"Hands behind your back girl," he snapped sternly, tapping her wrists.

"It would be a shame to spoil those lovely legs with ugly red welts."

He put down the cane and ran his hand over her black stockings. Sliding a finger beneath a suspender strap to test the elastic tension, he let it snap back against her skin, making her jump.

"Very nice."

His hand strayed higher, up under her blue pleated skirt and groped her tightly knickered bum. He just loved girls' bottoms, the firm pliant flesh tautly swelling against their panties or knickers. Inwardly cringing, Steph had to force herself to remain still. She couldn't bear to think about what the hand up her skirt was doing but she could see the front of his trousers bulging. His fingers lightly brushed across the material covering her freshly shaven mound. It felt more sensitive than she had ever known it to be before. Perhaps she would keep it that way for her husband!

She stood there and simply allowed the dirty old man to continue to caress her pussy and arse for a few more moments.

"Alright." He sighed. "Now, bend forward over the back of the chair and lift your skirt. Have you ever been spanked or caned before?"

She shook her head.

"OK, I will warm you up with my hand, then it will be six of the best with the cane. Hold the chair tight and don't stand up."

He lifted her skirt up over her back, providing him with an unobstructed target of navy blue knickers. Standing by her hip he swung his arm at her almost horizontally, to catch both cheeks. His first slap brought an instant low sound from her. Each time his palm connected with a sharp 'slap!' her soft flesh rippled and deflected as she gasped softly. He slapped her quickly but not too hard, allowing her cheeks to resume their smooth, full shape between slaps.

Her bum began to warm up in the places where he had made contact. A couple of smacks at the tops of her thighs made her stand on tip-toes, jerking, with her bottom clenched furiously and her legs muscles quivering. Steadily he spaced his slaps to cover the whole area of both her cheeks, not trying to concentrate on any one part. Her lush buttocks fluttered with each slap. By now, Steph was moaning softly and breathing in short, sharp gasps. It was painful, but not totally unpleasant!

Another short series of sharp smacks to her cheeks connected. Slap! Smack! Smack! Slap! Smack! Steph's soft wailing now included low, muttered swear-words. Eventually, he stopped the hand spanking and she sighed deeply, shaking her head. A small tell-tale dark stain appeared in the taut gusset of her panties and was spreading slowly. The warm scent of her arousal was becoming stronger.

With experience, he had learned how to read the body language of the spankee. He instinctively knew when his hand-spanking groundwork had reached its optimum and when the victim was ready to be caned. Steph was fully compliant by now so two of his fingers slipped into the top of her Cherub knickers at each side. She tensed and squealed in surprise. Her cherry red buttocks clenched as her schoolgirl knickers were slid down over them. He pulled her very last scrap of protection down over her bum and left them inside out, with their gusset level with her stocking tops.

She shook her head vigorously, but it was way too late. He gave her a few sharp slaps on her bare bum and watched her cheeks ripple. Very erotic indeed! Her suspender straps had slipped to the sided of her cheeks, so he was able to stoke and caress her bum which was already warm quite pink.

"And now for the main event. Your punishment!"

"Tell me - what do you want me to do with this cane?"

Steph didn't know what he meant.

"What?"

"Tell me what you want me to do with this," he said.

"I don't know what you mean."

"What do you want me - or expect me - to do with this cane? Tell me in your own words. I want to hear you say it."

"I want.... I want.... I want you to cane me. I want you to cane my bottom for slapping a teacher. Hurry up and get it over with!" And with that she burst into tears.

"Good girl. Now get ready."

Steph wiped her eyes.

"Now, I expect you to stay in position while I cane you. If you move, I will start the punishment all over again. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Steph mumbled, "I understand."

"Good." He put his hand on her bottom. She flinched, but then relaxed when he stroked her and ran his hand gently down between her legs.

"Make no mistake, this is going to hurt. I'm going to give you six strokes on your naked bottom. If you move out of position at any point I will add strokes. Do you understand?"

Steph was sobbing, but she managed to say "yes" loud enough for him to hear.

"Ok then, let us begin."

He tapped the inside of her legs to move them slightly apart, giving him a lovely view of her freshly shaven vagina. The fact that her lips were parted and almost bubbling with juice, dissipated any false claims that she wasn't getting turned on by the humiliation.

He lay the cane across Steph's juicy bottom, measuring the distance and tapped lightly to raise the anticipation. He knew how to turn a punishment into a drama, an event. He swished the air to fill her with dread, then and tapped her bum again.

The first real stroke was very fast. He raised his arm and the cane whistled down, slashing across her bottom cheeks with a sharp 'crack'. At first there was silence. The sound of the cane landing on bare skin echoed for a moment, then Steph reacted with a delayed scream of pain. It was much worse than she expected and it almost took her breath away, leaving her panting for air.

After a few seconds, her breathing recovered and she became quiet. To his amazement she had not moved at all and remained in position bent over the chair with her bottom prominently displayed. There was a white line across her bum where the stroke had landed.

"That wasn't very hard," he teased.

He tapped softly again as the single white impact line across her bum started to turn crimson. Without warning he raised the cane again, cracking down a second stroke just above the first.

Thwack!

Steph screamed again. The pain scorched through her arse and she began to sob quietly to herself.

Tap, Tap, Tap. Swish....crack!

The third one was like being struck with liquid fire and her sobbing grew louder. He paused to allow her to compose herself.

"We are halfway through. You are doing very well so far."

"Ready?"

Tap, Tap, Tap. Swish....crack!

Again, she cried out, but still she remained in place.

The last two strokes were delivered with considerable strength and Steph screamed out loud, sobbing and crying. The pain was overwhelming. Her tears were real.

Havisham was an expert in the art of caning and took great pride in his work. Each stroke was evenly spaced and left six red angry lines across her, already cherry-red arse. She remained in place over the chair, crying with her body rising and falling with her breathing. He caressed her punished bottom, cupping her cheeks and spreading them apart a little more each time. He knew her acute pain would subside in a short time, but from the trail of juices running down her legs it was clear it had turned her on.

His fingers strayed to her pussy and he ran them along her sticky pink opening before giving them a quick sniff. Without speaking, Mr Havisham pulled her knickers the rest of the way down to her ankles, then took them off altogether. He folded and put them in his suit jacket pocket. Looking at his watch, he smiled at Steph.

"That's it. All done. My part of your punishment is over. Get changed and take your uniform over to the counter to be wrapped."

As she left the shop, Steph felt mightily relieved that her ordeal was over and hurriedly returned to her car. The acute pain from the cane had now subsided into a warm, tingly sensation which she found to be quite pleasant.

Back at home, she unpacked her uniform and reflected that the worst was now over with. All that remained was to face Mr Fairhurst and Ms Gray the next day. She made herself a coffee, sat back and relaxed in her chair and stared out the window.

She thought about the unexpected and quite exhilarating experience in the shop. Re-living the events in her mind made her feel horny again. On her own, she hitched up her skirt and slipped her fingers down her panties to pleasure herself.

At that very moment Ian arrived home from work so Steph jumped up and tried to act normally. He was bursting to find out about what had happened at the shop but more importantly, he wanted to see the school uniform she had brought home. Even more importantly, he wanted to see her wearing it for him!

Steph sensed his desire and as she desperately wanted to deflect his attention away from exactly what had happened to her at the shop, she decided to make the first move.

"I suppose you will want me to try it on for you?" she asked expectantly.

He nodded vigorously with a huge grin on his face.

"Of course I do, darling!"

"Okay I'll do it now and get it over with!" she replied.

Steph went upstairs to get changed, then re-entered the living room adorned with the full school uniform including stockings and suspenders. Ian's reaction was to go all 'wide-eyed' as his heart skipped a beat. His wife looked so innocent and sexy, he wanted to fuck her right there!

"Oh my God, you look hot. Come here, darling," he said.

Steph walked over to him, her stocking tops showing with every step.

"The skirt is not too short, is it?"

"Bend over, and I'll be able to tell you!" he replied.

Steph turned away, bent forward and practically thrust her bum in his face. He loved the fact that her knickers were the navy-blue old fashioned schoolgirl type. He reached forward and put his hand squarely on her cheeks. Steph gasped.

"Can you feel my hand?"

"Mmm..Yes," she replied.

"Well, I'm touching what I can see. If you bend over like this at school, Ms Gray will see your knickers and it will prove that you were wrong about Eve's short skirts."

As Steph remained bent over, he gave her a sharp smack on her bum. She straightened up and turned around.

"I could almost see the outline of your pussy..."

"What?" Steph raised the hem of her skirt again.

From the front he could clearly see the crease of her pussy through the fabric of her panties. Now his cock was hard.

"Let me see your shirt and tie?"

"The shirt is a bit thin but you can't see anything with the gymslip on."

"Take it off, let me see."

Turning her back to him, she undid her belt and slowly undid the zip of her gymslip. She eased the straps from her shoulders and the gymslip parted and slid slowly down her body. It revealed the closely fitting white shirt. Mr Havisham had carefully chosen it for its length. It barely covered her beautifully rounded little bottom and showed an exquisitely tantalising glimpse of blue cotton panties.