Always Belle Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around to see it was Seb's wife. "Hey Rita! Nice to see you again!"

"I just said hi to Belle. So fun that she brought you as her date! She must be winning so many 'cool aunt' points with you huh."

"She sure is!" I replied, humoring her line.

Rita's eyes then traveled to the purse in my hands. "That must be her's. She said she was looking for you actually."

"Funny, I've been looking for her," I lied. "But anyway Rita, it's actually my first time at a soft opening. After dinner, is there like an after party?" I strategically asked, trying to gather more info on her husband's plans with Belle.

"No, nothing like that," she amusedly dismissed. "When everyone goes home, Seb will likely have a small debrief with his staff, discuss generally how tonight went, what obvious adjustments to make."

"Well, assuming you and Seb carpooled, sounds like you'll get to stick around and share your opinions too."

"Oh I'd prefer not to. After this, I'm going straight home—early sleeper. Besides, my husband and I took separate cars anyway. Seb's been here basically all day prepping like crazy."

"Ken, there you are!" Belle suddenly appeared in front of us, a drink in hand, extending her other arm out to me.

I got the memo and hung her purse strap over her shoulder.

"How was your mini photoshoot?" I asked her.

Rita answered instead, "I imagine you'll see her gorgeous face all over the internet soon."

"Oh come on now Ree, it's not about me," Belle modestly deflected. "By the way, I gave some quality quotes about Eden to a few media reps."

"Lovely, thank you Belly!" Rita doted on her friend. "Seb will be happy to hear that."

I chimed in, "Hey Rita, how's Seb doing right now?"

"He's been really pent up all week. Tonight, I think he's looking forward to a nice release when it's all said and done."

I bet he is!

After Rita excused herself, I found myself staring at Belle's drink, an interesting pink concoction.

"That looks delicious Belle. Did the bar area start serving alcohol already?"

"Don't get tempted Ken," she playfully warned. "Remember, you're my designated driver."

"Oh right."

***

Belle and I were finishing up dessert. Or rather, I was finishing hers.

"This is so good! You're gonna regret giving me yours." I scooped a spoonful of green tea ice cream into my mouth.

"Go ahead Ken, treat yourself," Belle encouraged, returning her attention to her phone.

Having sat across from her our entire meal, I noted that Belle had only eaten a fraction of the sushi served to us. It made me wonder if she didn't want to feel bloated later during her "tour" with Seb.

She then placed her phone into her purse, standing up and hanging the latter on her chair. "Ken, be right back. Ladies room."

"No problem. By the way Belle, I just wanted to thank you for letting me tag along tonight. I had a shitty interview today. But all this delicious sushi was the perfect pick-me-up. It was awesome!"

Belle comfortingly rubbed my shoulder. "Aw Ken, you're so welcome!"

After she left me alone at our table, I made sure no one was looking my way. Then I unlatched her purse once more, making a beeline to the Vanishhh app for an update.

S: "After my speech, I'm going to send everyone home, including Rita. Gonna cut short my debrief with my staff as well. So in the meantime, you should drive around the block and wait in your car or something."

B: "Perfect."

S: "What about Artie's nephew? That going to be an issue?"

B: "Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

S: "Sounds good. I'll text you when you can come back to Eden. Then I can give you that VIP tour."

Phone back in her purse, I awaited her return, letting it sink in that at some point tonight, Belle would render me chopped liver. How would she do it? In any case, I needed to make sure I could swiftly maneuver whatever tactic she'd have up her sleeve.

At some point, Seb had walked out onto the dining room floor, his entire restaurant staff all lined up beside him. A wireless microphone in hand, the chef stepped onto a dining chair, rising above his patrons.

Seb loudly projected, "Good evening everyone!"

The packed restaurant turned their heads and quieted their conversations, giving him their attention.

"Thank you for coming out tonight. Hope you enjoyed the food and dining experience here at Eden. I'm Seb, the chef and owner. First off, a special thanks to my beautiful wife Rita and my tireless staff. You guys are the best!"

Applause rang out amongst the attendees.

He resumed, "And to all my friends and family that are here, I hope you'll become regulars. Please tell all your friends about Eden too. We plan to open to the public very soon."

Belle returned to her seat, whispering to me, "What'd I miss?"

"Last but not least," he continued, "I wanted to thank our VIP guests." His eyes landed in our table's direction. "I'm forever grateful for the investment and promotion you've given Eden to get us off the ground. Hopefully in the near future, I can personally thank you in my own special way."

I glimpsed Belle's small grin, pointed in Seb's direction. Man, what I'd give to know the thoughts inside her head.

The chef finished up, "That said, it's now closing time. Don't have to go home, but you can't stay here. Goodnight everyone!"

The packed restaurant stood up and applauded for Seb once more, then began readying themselves to filter out.

"You're not too full to drive us, right Ken?" Belle said in jest.

"I'm good. Let me just hit up the restroom one last time."

As I walked away from our table, I suddenly had an epiphany, seeing all of the kitchen staff mingling here in the dining area.

I made a small detour, making sure no one tracked my movements...

***

After Belle and I left the restaurant in her Audi, she "spontaneously" asked me to drive us to a street two blocks away from Eden. I played dumb, knowing this was part of her plan to stall.

Now we were standing on the sidewalk, outside a row of storefronts.

"Why are we here?" I innocently asked, curious to hear how she'd lie.

"I had a sudden craving." Her finger pointed at a trendy ice cream parlor next to us. "Do you want anything from Swirl & Scoop? It's got great reviews."

"I'm so full. I even ate your ice cream, remember?"

"True, you sure did," she chuckled. "Okay then, stay here and save this table for us."

When Belle entered the parlor, I sat down at a small patio table on the sidewalk, dwelling on her specific choice to bring us here. Then it dawned on me: When she had given me her green tea ice cream after dinner, was it only so that she'd have a reason to get dessert here instead? Clever, Belle...

Fifteen minutes later, Belle was still enjoying her double scoop in a cup, taking her sweet time to finish it. She occasionally made small talk with me, but mostly monitored her phone sitting on her lap.

At one point, she suddenly stood up. "Gotta use the restroom. Be right back."

"Okay. I can watch your purse," I offered.

"I need it. That time of the month," she divulged. "Sorry, probably too much info."

"Ah, gotcha. No worries."

Belle went back inside the ice cream parlor, taking her phone and purse with her, but leaving behind her half-eaten cup on the table.

Alone now with my thoughts, I knew the time must've been close. I wondered if Seb had messaged her yet, signaling that the coast was clear for her to come back to Eden.

Some minutes later, Belle still hadn't returned to our sidewalk table. From my seat, I peered past the glass façade at the restroom sign inside. Interestingly, it was next to a rear exit door that led into an alley.

Of course Belle, your escape route! Well played. You probably already left for Eden didn't you! I doubt you were even on your period at all!

I gripped my phone with two hands, craning my neck down, staring at it. I expected that at any moment now, I'd receive an apologetic text from Belle explaining why she had to ditch me.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Kenny boy!" A female shouted in my direction.

Oh fuck...

I picked my head up, recognizing the voice, already dreading the interaction.

Nina and Eva approached my table, looking surprised to see me.

"Hey," I said plainly, having no contingency in my plan for something like this.

"Hi Ken! Whatcha doing?" Eva bubbly greeted. She then looked down at the half-eaten ice cream cup sitting on the table across from me. Then she turned to look inside the parlor, scanning intently.

"Just enjoying some ice cream," I casually replied, now reminded of all the negative thoughts from today. Eva. Colin. The betrayal. The lies.

Noting Eva's eye-line, I knew what she might've been thinking, that I was potentially here with another girl. I did text her earlier I had dinner plans, but I didn't specify with whom. With Eva now standing in front of me, scanning for answers, I didn't feel a pressing need to refute the implication. Nope. I was going to enjoy this!

"Is that your cup?" Nina asked, obviously doing the detective work for her best friend.

"I had a cone. I finished it," I lied.

"Colin here?" Nina quickly followed.

"Nope. So what have you two been up to tonight?"

"When my best friend asks me to dinner, I say yes. Even if I'm the fallback option." Nina had no shame cutting me down passive-aggressively.

"Cool, so what'd you two eat?" I calmly responded.

"Thai," Nina curtly answered. Then she asked the million dollar question, "So who are you here with?"

"She just left," I replied, savoring my deliberate choice of words. Technically, I wasn't lying.

I looked at Eva, who looked like she was trying to keep her emotions in check. I sensed that my words had gotten to her, exactly the reaction I hoped to provoke. Call it petty. Whatever. In my mind, it paled in comparison to the agony she'd caused me, fooling around with my cousin.

"Well Kenny boy, we'll leave you to it then." Nina wrapped her arm over Eva's shoulder, steering her away from me.

"Have a good night!" I said with a smile.

Eva suddenly turned around, escaping Nina's arm. "Hey Ken, wait."

"What's up?" I said, a carefree tone.

"Can, um... Can we—"

"E, stop! Let's go!" Nina turned Eva's back to me, unwaveringly guiding her in the opposite direction, the pair eventually walking away from view.

I'd probably never know what Eva would've said to me. My self-righteous ego imagined she would've pulled me aside to confess her indiscretions with Colin, grovel for my forgiveness, beg me to give her a second chance.

My phone suddenly vibrated. A text from Belle: "Hey Ken, Rita just asked my help for some time-sensitive media stuff for Eden. I saw you looked busy chatting with friends, and I didn't want to bother you, so I just left through the back door."

A second text bubble from her followed: "Rita said she can give me a ride. And since you have my car keys, you can go ahead and drive yourself back. Sorry for abandoning you again =/. Text me when you get home so I know you got back safely."

Belle's alibi wasn't fooling me in the least. I just hoped I didn't completely miss my window. For catching her VIP tour.

***

As I crept up to the rear of Eden, I couldn't help but smirk, knowing I had done myself a favor earlier, just before Belle and I left the restaurant. Specifically, instead of heading to the restroom, I had snuck into the empty kitchen and inserted a piece of cardboard into the door's latch, keeping it unlocked from the outside.

Now I was standing outside said door, ready to reap what I'd sowed. I quietly pulled it open, carefully sneaking into an empty kitchen.

They were so loud I could already hear them from another room. Belle's moans. Seb's grunts. The slapping of skin. Fuck, how much did I already miss? I crouched low, making my way to the pass-through service window, cautiously peeking an eye into the dining room area.

Seb had Belle bent over a table, pounding her from behind, driving into her with force. His white pants were at his ankles, her panties at hers, and the frilly hem of her dress was bunched up around her stomach.

I whipped my phone out and started recording, transfixed at the sight of Seb beautifully stretching Belle's pussy. By her constant mewls, she must've been enjoying it, her ass jiggling every time he rammed into her.

"Fucking love how tight you feel!" He roared.

"Hold on Seb, wait."

"What?" He paused his thrusts.

From standing doggy, Belle brought both knees up atop the table surface, bending forward still, ass low, presenting a new angle for him to take her pussy in.

She explained, "I'm trying something from a book. Pull my wrists back."

"Naughty girl, what've you been reading?"

"Kama Sutra," she said, immediately reminding me of her borrowed copy via Colin. "Alright chef, get to it!"

With a lecherous leer, Seb gladly resumed fucking Belle in their new position, holding her wrists back like reins on a sleigh. Her heels, dangling off the table edge, stiffened every time his pelvis bumped her ass cheeks, getting her wails to echo throughout the restaurant.

Minutes later, the chef then brought Belle's legs down, returning her feet to the floor. With his dick still inside her, her back now upright, Seb attempted to unhook her bra, but was having difficulty reaching it beneath her dress.

"Need help there buddy?" She teased.

"Wouldn't need any if your wardrobe matched the picture you'd sent," he joked, eliciting a laugh between the two of them.

Belle then did her friend a favor, undoing the clasp herself, courteously removing her bra for him entirely.

Seb hungrily pulled the top of her dress down, sliding his needy hands over her breasts, groping them with glee. Meanwhile, still in their upright stance, he resumed his stroking from behind, gentler now, savoring the pleasure.

"Your fucking tight pussy. Don't know how much longer I can last."

"I'm going to cum too," she replied, her fingertips now purposefully circling her clit. Belle suddenly turned her chin, angling for a kiss. Seb tilted his neck, pressing his lips to hers. They made out briefly, before he let out a whimper.

"Ah yeah, take it baby." He pushed up deep inside her, getting her to rise up onto her toes. The chef kept himself lodged inside, delivering mini pumps to fully empty his load.

"Jesus, I swear Belle, one day you're gonna make me burst the tip."

"I came too," she panted. "So fucking good..."

The chef took a step back, his long cock sliding out of Belle's pussy, condom tip glowing white. He rolled off the rubber, setting it aside, giving the both of them time to fix their respective attires.

"So, should we start the actual tour now?" Seb joked.

"Sure," she giggled. "I could use a drink first."

He playfully offered her his soggy condom full of semen as an option.

"More like something cold and refreshing please," Belle laughed.

"Let's go to the kitchen." Seb started walking in my direction, getting Belle to follow.

Fuck! Get outta there Ken! I crouched low, hastily trying to end my recording but fumbled my phone in my hands, luckily not dropping it and making a sound! By the time I turned toward the back door exit, it was too late and too far to make a run for it!

Instead, I slipped into an open food storage closet nearest me, hopping over tall sacks of grain rice, crumpling myself into a ball.

Moments later, I heard their footsteps enter the room.

"Rita thinks I'm debriefing with the staff," Seb mentioned. "We have as much time as we need tonight."

I peeked an eyeball out, watching the two settle on opposite sides of a metal countertop.

"This beer okay?" Seb had popped the cap off a glass bottle, handing it to Belle.

"Don't you know models hate empty calories."

"Don't want it?"

"Actually, a cold beer sounds really good right now. Today can be my cheat day."

I grinned at Belle's wordplay, intentional or not.

"So here's the kitchen." The chef swept his arm around, presenting the space to her. "All new state of the art appliances, top of the line."

"It's pretty huge."

"I'm banking on Eden feeding a lot of mouths, which I'll hopefully have you to thank for in part. Rita told me you gave some nice bits to the media."

"Just holding up my end of our deal. You did my dinner, I did yours," she smiled.

"We do good business together, among other things. Thanks pal, for coming tonight."

"You and your puns," she rolled her eyes.

"That wasn't one, but good to know where your mind's at Belle," he chuckled.

"Oh suddenly I'm the perverted one? You and I both know where your mind was at on Monday."

"What happened then?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

"Belle, I can't even remember what I ate for breakfast."

What the hell was she hinting at? For my own sake, I thought back to Monday, which was when Seb was late to meet Belle and Rita at an outdoor cafe. After Rita had taken off, Seb and Belle were alone to discuss the latter's dinner for her photoshoot crew.

Belle asked, "Be honest, you meant to flash me that picture."

"Which one?"

"You know which."

"Oh, you mean the private one?" He smirked.

"How does one even have a dick pic in between photos of sushi?"

"Did you like what you saw at least?" Seb teased.

"You could learn a thing or two about lighting and composition but..." Belle then sipped her beer, flashing him a flirty grin. "The pic, I didn't hate it."

I thought back again to that day, when Seb presumably showed photos of food on his phone to Belle. Now it made sense why her eyes had lit up for a hot second; she'd been shown more than she bargained for.

Seb spoke, "So the night of your dinner, I'm curious why you had to leave so early afterward?"

"I had plans with a few friends."

"That late at night? Doing what?"

"We sung karaoke and drank wine, mostly," she said, referencing her visit to Enzo's penthouse.

"You could've invited your friends to my place, folded them in with your crew too. Then later, with everyone gone and Rita's early bedtime, we could've snuck in some quality alone time."

"You know, kinda sounds to me like my favorite chef's getting a little clingy..."

"Maybe I'm just lamenting, that we didn't really get a chance to chat much at your dinner."

"Your eyes sure did a lot of 'chatting' with my chest. And well, now that you've got Vanishhh, we can chat all you want buddy. And then some."

"I'll download whatever app lets me enjoy your sweet pussy."

"So eloquent with words," Belle quipped. "So what now Seb, is the kitchen the only stop on the tour?"

"Next up is my office, on the mezzanine. There's a comfy sofa in there I wanna show you."

Belle smiled. "Just an FYI, we can't go too late like we used to. I do have to get home to Artie at some point."

"Oh, that reminds me, what ever happened to his nephew? The one you brought here tonight."

"He drove my car home. Which means I'll need a ride after this."

Seb grinned, "You mean you didn't ask him to wait until we finished fucking?"

"You're horrible," Belle chuckled. "Come on, let's see that office of yours."

"I want to cum on your tongue this time."

"Yes chef," she obliged, offering her hand for him to take.

***

Now safely back home, my comfy pajamas on, I deliberately munched on a late-night snack in the kitchen, so I'd have a reason to be downstairs when Belle eventually got home. I wanted to see what kind of shape she'd be left in after Seb had his way with her multiple times. I had skipped spying on their sequel, having gotten my fill, plus not wanting to risk getting caught. Did they have enough in their tanks to go a third?

Reflecting on the entire night, I thought a lot about their conversation, like how many times they had fucked before. Who knew, but poor Rita seemed clueless. Then I thought of Uncle Artie's party. Seb could've very well been the basement guy. The timing would've worked out. The chef would've probably been off the clock at that point, relieved of his catering duties.