Always Belle Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I knew it, Belle started to gag and cough, cum spilling out past her lips. Enzo and Rodrigo held their tips steady inside her, pushing out their creamy loads, clearly more than her mouth could handle.

Belle withdrew their cocks to clear her throat, coughing out, gasping with watery eyes.

"You okay there?" Enzo helped her stand up.

"That was great!" She lauded.

"Here you go," Rodrigo offered her his glass of water.

"Thank you boys. I loved that." She hugged the both of them, thanking them again for their contributions, not only inside her mouth, but to her wedding in general.

"One last thing Belle," Rodrigo mentioned. "A special video message from a friend." He pulled out his phone and showed her something. I could hear audio coming out, in Spanish.

"What'd he say, Ro?" She asked.

"Enriqué wished you congrats on your wedding. He said he really enjoyed your visit to Madrid, watching his game, then spending time with him at his condo. He said he plans to score tomorrow and do a goal celebration to honor your special day."

"Aww, that's so sweet of him! Make sure to tell him thank you for me. Oh, and for the jersey too!"

Belle then left to head back to the dance floor, giving the men a moment to collect themselves before they departed as well.

Meanwhile, I staggered my own return, waiting until it was all clear. In the meantime, I reflected on Belle's eye-opening actions tonight. I guess she was making the rounds, expressing her appreciation for "special" friends. Crazy. The line between touching gestures versus depraved ones (especially on her wedding day) felt like it shouldn't be this blurry.

Before I left this conference room, I curiously pressed the red button below the spy mirror, wondering what would happen if I did. The framed painting lowered down into place over the pane, making me think that this particular engineering feat had my boss' name written all over it.

Speaking of Leon, he had me pondering the purpose of these blinking dot notifications. I figured my boss must've been in some control room with cameras, at the ready to send me updates whenever Belle was getting freaky. Why though? What was his motive? Did he simply feel bad for not being able to assign me to the VR team?

When I finally re-entered the banquet hall, I saw guests had carved out space on the grid of parquet tiling, where Uncle Artie and Belle were now sharing a romantic slow dance.

Watching them from afar, I tried to clear my head of all the perverted visuals of Belle with other men tonight, but it was hard to compartmentalize. She was dancing so close to Uncle Artie, arms lovingly wrapped over his shoulders, chest pressed against his. Could he feel the musty warmth off her skin?

Belle then gave Uncle Artie a wet kiss, openly making out with him. Shit, surely he was able to taste salty remnants on her tongue. She also had her palms around his neck, thumbs tracing his jaw. Knowing what holes her fingers were just in, I only hoped she washed them right before.

"Hey Ken!"

I turned around to see Adam standing in front of me. He excitedly tapped his suit pocket, which triggered a Pavlovian response; I started salivating, wondering what kind of weed he'd brought to the party.

***

Adam and I settled on an outdoor bench along the bluff pathway, outside the banquet hall.

My trusty smoke partner lit his joint, taking the first toke. We alternated puffs, staring at the dark ocean, the perfect backdrop for sinking into a mellow high.

"Have you talked to Belle today?" He randomly asked.

"What do you mean?" I looked at Adam, wondering if there was any extra subtext behind his question. "Did she say something about me?"

"I saw Belle earlier, right after I left you during the cocktail hour. She and I were chatting, along with Vi. Told them I was catching up with you right before. That's all," he politely smiled, then passed me the joint.

I took a deep puff while looking up at the moon, finishing the remainder of the weed.

"Ken, can I share something with you?" Adam said, getting me to break my gaze.

"I think I'm going to propose to Vi soon. Seeing Belle up there today with your uncle was an amazing sight. I imagined Vi on that stage, me standing across. I could see a life with her. A house in the French countryside. Kids running around. Vi and I growing old."

I realized my weed buddy was pouring his heart out. "Adam, I think you'll make Vi a very happy woman. Best wishes dude."

He lent me a kind smile, offering me a fist-bump of friendship that I returned.

I then randomly noticed what looked like liquid-based spots on his light-colored suit. "Hey Adam, did you spill something on your pants earlier?"

He looked down at the small stains, then dabbed the affected area with his saliva-coated thumb.

Intrigued, I thought back to earlier when Adam had left me for Vi. Apparently, he'd also seen Belle. Then I remembered I'd also received a Maps notification around that time...

Shit, could it have been that Adam had messed around with Belle? Fingered her hard until she squirted on his pants? The timing of such would've made sense. I could see Vi having sanctioned it, a special gift for her best friend on her wedding day.

Adam stood up. "Alright Ken, pleasure smoking with you. I think I'm gonna return to Vi inside. You walking back to the banquet hall too?"

"Nah, I think I'll head back to my room. Reception's probably ending soon anyway."

***

After Adam departed, I returned to my bungalow, content to call it a night. I took a relaxing shower to wind down, all the while wondering if Belle had said anything of note about me earlier to Vi or Adam.

After changing into pajamas, I settled into bed, taking a moment to reflect on the night's crazy, contrasting events. There were Belle's pure moments of love with my uncle. But also her lustful ones with others.

Tempted to do something I hadn't done in forever, I pulled out my phone to revisit my library of erotic Belle recordings. Hand beneath my bed sheets, I began slowly touching myself while taking a digital trip down memory lane.

I took my sweet time, playing the media in the order that they'd occurred: The audio of Ox and Belle in the department store dressing room, the video of them at his barbecue. Then the footage of Belle and Adam in the pool house, of Enzo at his penthouse, Seb at his restaurant, Vegas with Uncle Frank, Paris with Rodrigo and Enriqué, Italy with Viktor, Castle Slate with Leon, and Swantree Lake with Colin.

That said, I couldn't bring myself to watch the footage of her and Uncle Frank in the mansion. I cringed even thinking about that point in the clip when Belle had discovered my spy camera.

Not to mention, I also recalled Belle's story about that random creep recording her in her hotel room, from a building across the street. The mere thought of me being that type of person ruined my erection.

All in all, it was a weird masturbation session to begin with, one that ended without a release. To be honest, during it, ejaculation didn't even feel physiologically possible, no matter how hard or fast I stroked myself.

Then my phone vibrated once more. The Maps app had delivered me a new location. This time, the blinking dot was somewhere toward the furthest edge of the resort.

Who was really sending me these notifications? At first, I thought it had to be Leon. But now I had suspicions it was Belle. Was she leading me to her? If so, why wasn't I scared or anxious this time. Perhaps it was the lingering effects of Adam's weed.

In any case, I was dripping with intrigue as I hopped off my bed, aiming my feet toward my next destination.

***

In my pajamas, I made the nighttime trek, reaching the foot of a large bungalow at the edge of the bluff pathway. The blinking dot had brought me specifically to a rear door, nondescript in appearance.

After a deep breath, I pulled down its handle and cautiously pushed it open, seeing an empty corridor laid out before me.

I curiously walked inside, continuing along, realizing there weren't any immediate rooms on either side of this eerie hallway. At the end of it though, there was an open door, angled away from view.

I continued toward it, getting closer, suddenly nervous now whether Belle would be waiting for me with her arms crossed, expecting me to explain myself.

When I reached the end, I turned and peeked inside the open room, which turned out to be empty. Just a small windowless space. Nothing but a desk with a computer on it.

That said, I noticed a large, wide painting on the opposite wall, where a red button sat right below its frame. Reminded of earlier, I eagerly pressed the button, then watched the framed art slowly rise above a paned spy mirror.

Through the glass, I saw Belle in bed, still in her wedding dress, a man in the room with her—not my Uncle Artie.

"Where's Sherrie?" Belle's voice filtered through speakers in my secret room. She was sitting on Ox's thighs in lotus position, facing him as she grinded on his cock.

"My wife took our kids to her mother's," he responded. "She's staying with them there, said they weren't feeling well."

"You don't feel bad for not joining them?" Belle followed, continuing to gyrate her hips.

"And miss this?" He gleefully slapped her ass cheeks under her dress. "My family will survive a night without me."

Belle stopped moving, seemingly annoyed with his answer. "I want to switch," she conveyed.

"Perfect. I want you in doggy now."

"No, I mean switch partners. Frank!" She shouted my other uncle's name, before turning back to Ox, "We'll take a break. You can watch us if you want."

I observed Belle lift her pussy off of her husband's best friend, revealing his condom-encased cock.

Uncle Frank walked into the bedroom in just his boxers, his hardness below the waist already obvious. "What's up guys?"

"I want you now," Belle seductively cooed.

Uncle Frank hurriedly peeled off his underwear, then stepped onto the bed, smiling at Belle as he coated his bare cock with nearby lube.

On her back, Belle lifted her legs for him, bunching her wedding dress around her waist, welcoming her new brother-in-law to penetrate her raw in missionary.

"Wait up!" Ox chimed in, sitting on a couch across the room. "Frank doesn't have to wear a condom?"

Belle and Uncle Frank both looked at him, wondering what the big deal was.

With a tone of irritation, Ox added, "Why'd I have to wear one Belle? I'm clean."

"It's not about you my friend," she said kindly, with a sensitive touch.

"You allergic to rubbers or something Frank?" Ox interrogated, trying to make sense of things.

My uncle awkwardly turned to his sister-in-law, expecting her to handle this situation.

Belle subtly sighed, realizing this had the potential to escalate. "Frank, give us a minute please."

My uncle got off the bed and stepped back out through the door, closing it gently on his way out.

Now Ox and Belle were alone again, the former still looking for a convincing explanation.

Belle met him where he was sitting, innocently mounting his lap. She pecked his lips, a gesture of peace. "What's wrong Ox?"

"I just don't get why he doesn't have to wear one."

"Special request," she said simply.

"Yours?"

Belle remained silent, combing her hair with her fingers.

He continued, "Don't get me wrong, Frank's like another brother to me, but still, it's not fair. He was already Artie's Best Man."

"Ox, they're literally siblings. But you my friend, you were our officiant. That's nothing to snuff at." Belle rubbed his chest, being comforting. "Did you like my vows? I looked your way when I mentioned the diner story."

"You left out my favorite part."

"For obvious reasons..."

"When Artie and I spit-roasted you in our hotel room later."

Belle giggled, reflecting on the memory. "Artie was so excited to share me with you that day. You mean a lot to him Ox. To me too. So if you had any doubts about that, don't. You're like family to us."

Ox sighed, "I just feel like you're treating me like you did at that castle sex party. Making me play second fiddle tonight."

"To Frank?" Belle actually laughed, confusing him.

"What so funny?" He firmly inquired.

She grabbed his cock, rolling the condom off of it. "You know you're my favorite right? I've had sex with you more than anyone other than my husband."

"Really?"

"Don't sound so surprised. Your size, I love it. It's the perfect shape." She gripped his shaft, singing its praises. "And best of all, you really know how to use this thing. It's my favorite toy. I plan on playing with it for a long time. If you'll let me."

Ox's brows had softened, his petulance seemingly falling by the wayside. He slid his palms under her dress, wrapping them over her ass. "Appreciate that Belly. So what then, I really can't have your pussy raw?"

"It's Frank's tonight. But it'll be yours again another day. Tell you what, I'll give you something though. But you have to share me, okay?"

"Go on..."

"Remember what we watched together at the castle?"

"No?"

"Stay here." Belle gave him a flirty smirk, then skipped through the door without an explanation. When she returned, she had her arm hooked with Uncle Frank's.

"What's going on?" Ox asked.

"Alright gentlemen, here's the deal... I want both of you. Frank, you'll get my pussy. And Ox my friend, my ass is yours. Double penetration!"

"Two cocks at the same time?" Ox replied, sounding hesitant. "I don't know, I'd prefer not to accidentally touch dicks with Frank, much less skin."

Belle playfully ribbed him, "What Ox, you and Artie never experimented?"

"Not with each other, no!"

"Okay well, I'm giving you my ass, buddy. You wouldn't have to wear a rubber," she emphasized, starting to sound mildly exasperated.

Ox wiped his grimace away. "Fuck it, let's do it! First time for everything. It's your wedding day Belle. I'll stop being a fucking crybaby!"

"I promise you'll love it," she said with a teasing wink.

***

Minutes and ounces of lube later, Belle was still in her dress, wedged between Uncle Artie's best friend and his brother, taking two dicks in her respective holes.

"Fuck it's so tight," she said, breathing out slowly.

Uncle Frank was below her, on his back, pumping into her pussy, letting his male counterpart atop linger with his cock deep inside her ass.

"Can you feel him, Frank?" Belle curiously asked.

"Sure can. Weird sensation. But it's nice."

"I love it too," Belle replied, tapping his leg.

My uncle paused his movements inside her pussy, now letting Ox take over, the latter starting to slide in and out of Belle's behind, getting her to moan.

For minutes, I watched Ox relish the feeling of barebacking his best friend's wife, looking so much happier to fuck her without a condom. He freely slapped Belle's ass cheeks, groped her tits, roughly pulled her hair. Even stuck fingers in her mouth. And she let him do it all, happy to accommodate.

Ox spoke up, "Shit, I think I'm gonna cum soon."

"I want it, give it to me," she encouraged, breathing out heavily. "Frank, start again too."

The two men began alternating thrusts, getting Belle to mewl out a constant stream of expletives in response.

"Fuck, where do you want it Belle?" Ox let out, looking ready to burst.

"In my ass!"

Ox thunderously pounded her cheeks to a climax, roaring out his orgasm, forcing his weight down her rectum. Belle's screams echoed through my room's speakers, her nails gripping bed linens as she rode out an orgasm of her own.

When she gathered herself, she contorted her body to give her anal partner a kiss of gratitude.

"Fuck, I came in buckets!" Ox replied with a long exhale, starting to relax his muscles. "Frank, you good bro?"

"Golden!" He assured. "Hold on Belle, stay still. Let Ox take it out of you slowly."

I stared at Belle's stretched anus, fixated on the steel pipe delicately unsheathing itself from within her. A gaping black hole remained, dripping cum onto my uncle's balls, his cock still filling her pussy.

"I take it all back, Belle," Ox remarked, looking satisfied. "What I'd said at the castle. I'll DP you any day, any time. That was great!"

"Told you you'd love it!" Belle bubbly responded, their exchange making for a cute, lighthearted moment.

She went on, "Ox buddy, do you mind if I have a little alone time with my brother-in-law?"

"Of course. I should head back to my bungalow." Ox stepped off of the bed and quickly dressed. "Thanks Belle, this was awesome. And Frank, give it to her good bro! I'll see you all tomorrow at breakfast."

***

After Ox departed, Belle took a moment to gauge Uncle Frank's comfort, now sitting up in bed across from him, smoothing out her hair.

"Need a water break or anything?" She courteously offered.

"I'm solid. You?"

"Good too," she smiled. "How're you and Iris? I didn't get a chance to catch up with you two today."

"We're doing great! She sadly had to jet off after the ceremony. Big photoshoot tomorrow. But she told me to tell you that you looked angelic tonight."

"Aw, sweet of her!"

"And that she's looking forward to our next orgy."

Belle giggled. "Likewise! We'll set something up soon. You know how to reach me," she winked. "Well, I'm so happy you and Iris are going strong. Love you two together."

"All thanks to you," he smiled, grateful his new sister-in-law had played matchmaker.

Belle then turned onto her back and instructed Uncle Frank to wedge pillows underneath her tailbone. Then, in a downward-sloping missionary position, she invited him to enter her once more.

My uncle brought his glistening, bare cock to her pussy, penetrating her slowly, getting her to breathe out in pleasure.

"My brother's fucking crazy, y'know," he mentioned.

"It's what he wants," Belle firmly said. "And I love his brand of crazy."

"I know you do Belly. But be honest though... Did you give him this idea, from our one time with that waitress?"

"Surprisingly no," she giggled. "But Artie and I have talked about it a lot since then."

"Well, like I said in my speech, whatever my brother needs from me, I'll deliver. Do you have a preference?" Uncle Frank mysteriously asked, continuing to slowly stroke his cock in and out of her.

"Hmm, curious what you think. You're a father of both."

"Roux and Colin both turned out great. I think either will be a gift."

"Yeah, I think so too," Belle warmly agreed, lovingly caressing his cheek. "Okay Frank, just get one in me."

My uncle brought his lips to Belle's, the two sensually making out as he continued deep-stroking into her.

Jesus man... By all accounts, it should've been Uncle Artie in this position, impregnating his own wife. But he had apparently delegated the task to his brother? Why? Was Uncle Artie infertile or something?

Regardless, his brother was fucking his wife on his wedding night. Yet, as paradoxical as it looked, I could tell Uncle Frank didn't see Belle in any romantic light. It was love in a whole other sense.

"I'm close," he broke their kiss to mention.

"Cum in me," she whispered, holding him tight.

Just then, my uncle tensed his body, letting out a guttural groan, pushing deep inside of Belle to empty his seed.

"Don't move, stay still." She held him close, her ass still elevated atop a pillow stack. "I think I can feel it running down, inside me."

"Does this make it more likely or something?" Uncle Frank wondered aloud.

"Not sure, but it's worth a shot. Don't pull out yet."

They stayed like statues for a long while, killing time by making out more, banking on gravity to work its magic.

Eventually, my uncle withdrew his now semi-flaccid cock, adorably placing the side of his finger against her slit to make sure nothing dripped out. "I hope that's the one. Otherwise, you know how to reach me," he winked.