All Comments on 'Always Faithful'

by jake60

Sort by:
  • 184 Comments (Page 2)
shaman43shaman43almost 8 years ago
Just a little info

No comment about the story. Interesting take on a painful situation. One that I always hated. Really do not know a proper revenge for the act. I have not ever felt whole after I had what I thought was a good revenge act upon another. It was only when I started refusing to let the other's action dictate my feelings. Oh well here is the info I indicated not a comment about story proper.

My time in the Corps was way before the sandbox wars now but I treat a fair number of my fellow Marines that have been DXed as PTSD or just wanting help. What they have indicated to me is that IEDs have heavy weight triggers that only are depressed with a lot of weight. That is to prevent indiginous people or civilians from exploding the IEDs. It takes the weight of heavy vehicles to trigger the explosions. The author had no way to know that but some other self suicide would have been truer to that thearter of operations.

DrSemblanceDrSemblancealmost 8 years ago

While everyone is congratulating you, I think your end is disgusting.

You have obviously never been in the military or have ever had a loved one in the military.

While obama (he actually considered a West Point appearance as visiting "enemy territory") and the media treat soldiers as subhuman, Marines (and their brothers in other branches) are men and women of honour.

There is no way in hell you would find a group of Marines that would actively work to ruin a woman's life no matter what she did. There are many many marriages and relationships that do not service spouses/partners in the service. Months and months of separation is never easy on either party. Even if they agree beforehand and promise that they will be fine, the reality often undermines promises made.

"dear john" letters and nowdays emails are no surprise as daily events.

However, there would never be a concerted effort among Marines made to destroy the life of a woman who found that she just could not handle the separation and the strain and emotional upheaval of what it takes to be a military spouse.

That you used soldiers as your instrument of revenge is what is disgusting and is indicative of your own character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
dglnow comment

You need to visit Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com.

Based on your comments and age and gender in profile you and the husband of the serial cheating wife exposed on profile could commiserate with each other.

No retribution would be too harsh for the wife and lover considering what they did

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very stupid

One.

No marine would do that

Two

No marine would do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Story with a Great Ending

The only part of the story I found hard was Brent doing the dirty dead with his wife's not so happy approval. I though the justice handed out to both Janice and her new husband were very appropriate. I knew something had to be going on when Brent left the restaurant and the other guys were there. I also figured he was filming their sex but did not know why and really enjoyed how you tied it together in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Marines and soldiers are two different animals and it is an insult to refer to a Marine as a soldier

Ocker51Ocker51about 7 years ago
Semper Fi

Great story 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
For A While There....

....I thought that Brent's wife was going to turn out to be Adam's sister, and that she was the true instigator of the revenge plot. Food for thought for another LW revenge story, perhaps?

An interesting read, although I agree with some of the comments that complain about not seeing any real inner conflict in Janice's mind as she proceeded merrily down fuckery lane ... guess she was just a cheating slut from the get-go. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
a frigging marine

no different than any other man, soldier whatever, under circumstances.

certain extent brain washing make think they better than other folks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
marine eat shit.

with a shovel. facts on literotica.. you were a marine? you are the badass of badasses, the smart silent type, muscle guy, a twich of hand and business fall, culls loose horns, cuckolds grow spines ....or balls.., they never miss to have revenge, always get a younger wife , preferebly fresh from highchool.., their exes always get fat, alchoolics, crackwhores, alone, in a shity dumpster of an apartment, or die choked on a cock.the marine always wins, no matter the number of guy she gangbanged, he never reloads, he can go all night and day like a ready to rumble spanish matador, with his young chick. the ex was at fault because he didnt rumble like that with her. she was to old. semper fi....like hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
But Of Course!!

The marines have arrived!! Everything is fine now...LOL. It is funny how it is okay for fuckstick to screw another woman just as long as it is part of the plan. Again LOL. Another thing...when fuckstick met her at the restaurant he told her that he was there for a convention too....but the very next day he tells her that he was out making sales calls and had a very successful day doing so...c'mon get your story straight. The story had some merit ...not much but some....until the marines entered the story and then it is the same old shit just another day....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Not bad, not bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it.

Well thought out.

Marines planned with the help of a wife as tactical engineer.

Well executed. Desired result achieved. Just great.

A unique idea that wS written and presented well. I loved it.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 6 years ago
Perfect

It was clear throughout that Janice would be caught. How it played-out, and the consequences, weren’t obvious— and that’s good. Aside from mentioning a first marriage to a serviceman, nothing pegged Janice as a prior cheater. That was perfectly played, let the story develop. Honestly, I expected her to get pregnant - a real possibility when the condom slipped off inside her. So another great plot decision there.

Although I never served, I respect our men and women in uniform a great deal... and if they choose to stick together against cheating partners, even posthumously, that’s a decision I will ALWAYS respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NICE.

GREAT LITTLE STORY, ABOUT AS GOOD AS IT GETS, LOOK FORWARD TO READING YOUR OTHER STORIES ,JUST5*****.

cub4acougarcub4acougarabout 6 years ago
very good

can t get better than that

cheating on a spouse who s fighting for your freedom should be a capitol offense and dealt with accordingly

to all the veterans thank you for your service and keeping us safe and free ang give us the freedom to write and read what we want when we want and how we want

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Psycho

Get help before you hurt someone. Seriously.

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Consistency

I have read several LW stories on this site where the wife wants to sleep with a close friend she is not attracted to, but because the guy is dying and doesn't want to die a virgin, or she does it to make money to pay for medical bills for a mom with cancer etc., and every single time there are several commenters in each of those stories that call her a whore, clueless, and that the husband should divorce her.

In this story the Brent, a married man, didn't have sex with a woman outside marriage to save his mother's life or to grant the wishes of a dying woman. He did it for revenge. I scanned through the comments and I did not see one that found any issues with that. So a wife that has sex to save the life of a loved one is a whore and 'clueless', but a man that does it to exact revenge gets off scot free?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
consistency?

Let's start with YOU being consistent, eh?

'I have read several LW stories on this site where the wife wants to sleep with a close friend she is not attracted to, but because the guy is dying and doesn't want to die a virgin, or she does it to make money to pay for medical bills for a mom with cancer etc'

And then you CONVENIENTLY try to tie this story of revenge to what? Oh, your example that of 'saving a life'. But your other examples about 'sympathy sex' you didn't include at the end. Could it be that you are trying really hard to shoe horn your bad example on par with your good one? Seems like it. And let's review the story that "no one seems to have a problem with"

No one died or was physically accosted. All parties were consenting adults (the wife of the marine included) No one was even psychologically or legally beat up. So yes, I can see why a heartless woman that couldn't even wait for her husband to come back from WAR to breakup would garner no sympathy from a simple honey trap. She was tested and failed miserably. Boo hoo, go white knight on twitter, I hear they give out free cyber sex if you complain about men long enough and hard enough with a double standard towards women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You will get 5 *'s

from any vet who reads this story. Semper Fi!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous 8/19/18

Aurah

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If I were a writer

I'd write a follow up story where she'd buy a gun and stalk Brent's son, and shoot him to get her own revenge.

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
I LOVE. . .

. . . A HAPPY ENDING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just like Nam we’ve lost too many people and can’t say why.

Overall a good story with the cheating wife getting what she earned during her first marriage. The only sticking point I see is the suicide by IED. You made a point of the IED being several artillery shells and located in the road; one capable of taking out an Abrams tank. If that was the Taliban’s intent they would not use a trip wire detonator but a pressure plate that would set it off when a vehicle drove over.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Nice twist

But a bit twisted that Brent's wife was happy to allow him to seduce a woman for revenge. The seduction throughout was very smooth, but as it transpired, a cheater finds it easy to cheat again if she thinks she can get away with it. Near the end some confusion over the ex-Marine's name, is it Brent, Brant or Brett?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Well done, nice foreshadowing. Hey Anonywous Son Killer...

You do and I will write.one that erases most of the adult cheaters in her family tree.

What kind of a Moral less douche thinks burning two cheaters who offended against a grunt in combat justifies killing ANY child, let alone an innocent one?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Late Thought On "Double Standard"

In this story, the wife VOLUNTEERED her husband to be the bait in the honey trap.

Rarely, if ever, is the husband of the wife fucking for a "good cause" even consulted before his wife goes off on her mission of mercy. He usually doesn't even know her "reason" until she gets caught, he certainly doesn't offer her up!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great

A great story with an.unusual point of view. I haven't seen this type revenge before, but it is perfect burn of a serial cheater. She deserved to have her life destroyed. Maybe it will teach her a lesson about stepping on men who trust her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So Brent cheated on his wife?

Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1 pretty stupid story.

Contrived to create a woman character you could fuck over - but first fuck her in your story.

I don’t know if your a particular gleefully cruel person — you may just be shallow and simple. Perhaps all the above.

Oh, BTW, your writing is poor as well.

JMAS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yeah

This story blows, and so does the author. When you specifically set up a scenario to burn someone, you're just scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting

For those critics who find the author's plot disgusting, it happens more often now then ever before. Some stats imply that 70% of divorces are caused by women cheating or monkey branching. So perhaps this is a way that the author is dealing with some issues, I for one find it a way with dealing with crappy hand that can destroy lives. But I guess your critic of his stories involve a woman taking responsibility for her actions, how dare he do that, its disgusting. That kind of thinking perpetuates our problems in society that are growing. The author's thinking gives me hope, the critics thinking just make me sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Poor Anons got there widdle feeling hurt.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 4 years ago
Hmmmmm !

I've read several of your stories, and have not been moved to comment on any of them. I read many of the comments regarding this story and decided to make a short comment. Along with at least one other, I realized that your characters evoke no sympathy. None ! You say, how can that be. I say, I didn't write it, you did. I just react to what you put down on paper. The sex buildup wasn't bad, but there was no emotion generated by any body. After reading this one, I realized that your characters all suffer the same shortcoming. They're bland. There's no emotion felt by the reader. Read some of xleglover's work to get examples. Keep trying. It doesn't come naturally to many. Only a 3. 😊😊😊 for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The last thing

a soldier deserves is to be cheated while on duty. If teachers were her thing, she should have chosen one to marry; why a soldier? It doesn't take much character to be drafted but to stay one as a soldier needs shit load of character and honesty and such ppl if anything don't deserve to be cheated upon. You are putting your life on the line for the country; it is not just some regular day job. Do soldiers die for a salary or for the job?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NICE.

Good little story of vengeance well executed, basic but enjoyable, was gonna be 4⭐️ But after reading anon coms like - YEAH - ( who by the way should keep to his own genre, like cuck cocksuckin and insest cause he sounds a bit interbred) , so just 5⭐️, Thankx p.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Once a cheater always a cheater... Janice wasted no time spreading her legs for the first guy sniffing around for some pussy.

Nice bit of karmic revenge on a cheating slut and a shitbag that seduced a serving marine's wife. They both deserved a miserable divorce and to have their lives ruined after the cruel way they drove Adam to suicide.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Good story still undecided about wife giving husband permission to cheat!

Dear John letter they deserved punishment

Happens every war /conflict

Personally I would be glad to get rid of her

If she is trading me in I would prefer she did it before kids etc

In Nam some reacted as him others reacted as I would

Also didn't send dear john letters home but very small number were faithful themselves

Corpsmen got treated extremely well (bribed ) to keep shots out of medical records

Cousin army medic Nam etc friends with others medics and corpsmen all told same story

Not married those days did have to use their services but didn't care about records

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Sad but a great story

Enjoyed this one alot, the revenge was priceless.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Another of Jake's stories of perfect revenge on cheating lovers. I love the way he hurt both of them with the revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

great until the ridiculous premise that his wife insisted he sleep with her. Mind-numbingly stupid plot device.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Anothet

Another of this author's perfect revenge stories. This guys were ruthless, but she got off easy compared to Adam. For in hell, bitch.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 4 years ago
Love it - the guy get's to bang the cheating wife AND take revenge on her AT THE SAME TIME!

With his own wife's permission, no less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
At first I felt bad for the husband but that was clarified

Jody deserves no sympathy

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
BTB

I told my fiancé be fore I went overseas that we should not get married. She listened. My dad told me all about Dear John letters, and I figured if we made it a year, we'd probably be alright. Don't know, though. 49 years,5 kids, and9 grandchildren later, she keeps telling me my lease is still in affect. I really like her a lot. HEH,HEH, HEH. 10 stars. The Bear approves. Still can't count. It's nice to have good friends. Semper Fi.

The BEAR

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

It's a good BTB story, but unless things have changed, a doubt one Marine would ever call another Marine "a great soldier."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

While I was playing in the Sandbox .. I know of guys who got the Dear John Letter . That is all I will say on This Subject .

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Outstanding story!

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekerover 3 years ago
Excellent story of a sad fact.

Excellent story of a sad fact. Dr John letters in a deployment cause more suicides than the average person understands. The Marines and their families are a hell of a bunch. They should have given her one more gift as they departed . . . “We’ll be watching you in the future – think about it.”

5 Stars

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Can't resist

Can't resist this story of perfect revenge on a "Dear John" wife by her dead husband's friends. Brings me real joy every time I read it.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

When I was young I thought a Dear John letter was a sad thing.

Now that I'm older and I consider the duration of overseas deployments, I can see just how selfish it really is. That's the key to a good BTB - make sure she deserves it. This one deserves it.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Entertaining, but I can't really see a wife volunteering her husband to have sex with another woman for whatever reason, unless she was already into that lifestyle. If the genders had been flipped, most here would be up in arms about how much of a slut she was. Could've hired a professional gigolo to do it, but then I guess the story wouldn't have had the same impact for the reveal.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

"He was a great soldier..." A description NEVER uttered by a Marine, especially about a dead comrade.

.

Good story, but it got a little bit like a lecture at the end. 5/5!!!

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Scorched earth at its best..5 stars

Semper FI

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Yeah, utter bullshit. Fail.

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

I had a Marine LAI Company in the 1st Gulf War, one of my L/Cpl's received a letter like that. I got word through his Plt Sgt, he was eligible for promotion so before the end of that day he was a brand new Cpl with plenty to keep his mind from dwelling on the cunt back in the USA who tried to cut his heart out. Gonzalez, wherever you are I hope the years have treated you kindly and that you found a woman worthy of you. S.F.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now that's a fucking story. That's what I'm taking about right here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Semper Fi.

Ed

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

Overall I liked the story, but when he said "semper fidelis" made me chuckle even if his wife gave him permission to sex another women for revenge.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Absolutely love this story. To see the devastation to get a Dear John letter in combat. It destroys good men by the 1.000. Great story and excellent telling by writer. Not saying that a spouse or partner doesn't have the right to be happy and fall out of love however they should have the guts to wait till the soldier come home...Certainly not a message that belongs in a written communication to a person in combat. BTRH...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a wretched story of macho military bullshit. Absolute disgust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The thing is she did commit adultery no matter what goy her to that position. Had she stayed faithfully nothing would have occurred and she would still have been married. Thus it is all on her and she got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A little over a year later, Brent's wife was attacked as she approached her car following her Tuesday evening yoga class. The lighting in the parking lot was only marginally adequate, leaving long shadows that served to obscure anyone dressed in dark clothing as was the wife's assailant. An oversized hoodie and a balacava face mask made determination of even the assailant's gender impossible in the darkness given how quickly things occured. Focused on withdrawing her keys from her tote bag, Brent's wife only noticed the stranger's approach at the last second. She took note of a a gloved hand holding a lidless container moving rapidly toward her face. Suddenly, she could no longer see at all and a horrific burning sensation filled her awareness. She collapsed to the ground, screaming and writhing in pain. The assailant moved quickly back into the shadows and disappeared into a nearby alleyway. Neither of the two strangers who responded to the wife's cries of distress even noticed the departing attacker.

EMTs responded quickly, but the acid thrown into the wife's face was very concentrated and did horrific damage before they could begin any treatment. Despite replacement of both corneas through transplants, the wife has very little useful vision. This at least prevents her from having to look at the melted appearance of her face despite numerous skins grafts and reconstructive surgeries. The crime was never solved. Brent told the police that Janice must have been involved, but she disappeared several weeks after her life fell apart and had never been seen again.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Semper Fi, brother!

KaeyoKaeyoalmost 2 years ago

“Anonymous about 2 months ago

What a wretched story of macho military bullshit. Absolute disgust.”

Spoken like a true weasel who hasn’t spent a minute in the military. Bonds are formed, bonds that last forever. It is trolls like you who elicit the feelings of absolute disgust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

alsialsi; sure hope yur not living in this country, as bad as its got under democrap rule, they'd make you some kind of anti american idol, like omar, another mooslin anti american ho. die slow and painful, ok, dear? rk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you read this story and somehow decide that Brent and friends are the evil ones?

That just proves to the rest of us that you ARE a true piece of shit.

Again. To be clear. If you read the entire story, and come out as sympathetic to Janice and Arthur? The spouse cheating on her marine husband while he is in combat and writes him a dear John letter? And the scum Arthur who targeted the wife of a soldier while he was over seas in harms way? You think they are the wronged hero and heroine of this story?

Well...then I say this sincerely...go fuck yourself with a broken, jagged bottle. Because it lets us all know what kind of a person you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unfortunately all the characters in this story are morally repulsive to one degree or another. Hammurabic law is ancient and not enlightened. So I guess they murdered her marriage instead of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Je vois dans les commentaires que vous avez des islamistes également comme chez moi en France. Bonne histoire bien écrite.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

I love this story. Read it 4 times and not once did I feel sorry for Cheating Janice or her disgusting husband. I thought she got just what she deserved and her husband proved he was a rotten coward by stealing the wife of a soldier especially in combat...Then running away. As you may suspect I was a soldier and my thoughts on dear John received on active duty are close to homicidal. People like Janice should have a special punishment that is horrible. As for the story I think It was well written, especially the disguised ending and final reveal was priceless. These situations do not happen in real life...but should or worse revenge.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop. I knew sth was wrong, but I never guessed revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Always faithful, except he wasn't. While Janice was pathetic, Brent was a sexual predator and an unfaithful husband. Perhaps if you had went with a member of Adam's unit who was single the story might work, but as written it is a major fail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF Some people are saying that Brent wasn't faithful.His wife told him to do it so that he can get revenge for his buddy.How is that cheating.Get your brains checked buddy

Arinderk75Arinderk75about 1 year ago

A very nice twist. I'm going to read more of your work. Thank you!

AllNigherAllNigher11 months ago

Not a decent character in the story... Except maybe the dead husband who we don't really know enough about to judge. She cheated... On two husbands. The main maybe broke his course.. Fine didn't chest because wife wear ok with it... Sort of... But the view you make is a sacred promise.

Her married friend cheated too. Maybe the two single friends were fine we don't know enough about them except they were trying to hook up... Single so didn't make them evil.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

typical BTB plot

nixroxnixrox9 months ago

3 stars for an elaborate revenge story.

This just demonstrates how far some people might go to exact a revenge on a clueless woman.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow a incredibly well written story.

5 stars 🌟

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Men who seduce wives/girlfriends when their men are in a combat zone deserve death. However it the WOMAN who shares the lions share of responsibility. Short ofcoercion no woman gets fucked unless she wants to.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@lc69hunter, "typical BTB plot"

...and your point is?

At least it's not a typical cuck plot.

And a score of 4.4 after almost 300,000 readers tends to make me believe most people enjoyed it immensely.

I happen to think it was a good story, hanging her on her own predilections. No violence, no ninjas, just a group of friends making it easy for her to destroy her own life by following her base instinct.

The one I feel sorry for is Brent's wife. A very understanding woman, braver than should have ever been required of her. I wonder if she made her suggestion because she felt the men wouldn't get past their obsession without it being closed.

AllNigher's observation that everyone was a horrible character isn't far wrong, but it's not right either.

You aren't going to be a nice guy, being involved in a plot like this, but my take on it? Who cares?

They obviously felt strongly enough about the death of their friend that it had to be redressed... and if anyone is going to feel that way, it's going to be a bunch of guys who served together, who faced death on a regular basis, and could not let it go after losing a friend they considered the best of them. One who had saved some of their very lives, thrown into hell by the actions of a cheap whore.

I commend them, fictional or not. You don't do that to a man stuck in a life and death situation on the other side of the planet. Unless you're a callous, selfish monster.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My name is HighBrow.

I chose this name to make myself look edumacated.

I once heard a term, and got obsessed with it, so I use it in every comment I ever make on any story.

I say 'Femdom agitprop' thinking it makes me sound thofithticated. Most of the time it doesn't really fit the story narrative, but I don't care. I'm obsessed with it, and want you all to think that I'm right.

It doesn't matter that it doesn't apply to this story. The narrative makes the wife out to be a selfish, fickle whore that nobody ends up liking. Her female friends are little better, but at least two of them are single. The wife is left emotionally damaged, losing weight, not taking care of her appearance, but according to me, she is a role model for FLR and the dominance of women in society.

The only other female character saw the importance to her husband of redressing the crime that led to his suicide, and was so domineering that she gave her hubby a hall pass, but let's not mention her.

The only thing that matters is that this story, like every other story on this site, is propaganda, conditioning us all to accept that women should control us, own us, dominate us and feed us their bull's creampies.

Kind of like a story written by amyyum or Nicci.

I know that in reality, all the authors on here secretly want to suck cock, just like all the readers.

Remember my name, I am Lord HighBrow, and remember, it's all Femdom agitprop.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Veery well-written with good plot development. Thanks for an excellent read!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved the comment from Anon lampooning HighBrow! Hysterically funny and had me laughing so loud that my wife became concerned for my sanity!

Loved the story too. It was cleverly done and pulled me right into inwardly urging Janice not to fall for the seduction by Brent only for the big reveal to show that she was really just a callous cheat who thought nothing of betraying both of her husbands in turn while simultaneously looking down with contempt on any other woman who had the temerity to be doing the same thing. JR

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous