Always Greener

Story Info
Young hunter becomes the plaything of hung goblin girls.
5.4k words
4.12
23k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dil crawled on all fours along the dirt floor, trailing behind a small, green figure. He was completely naked and slightly dirty and had a leash woven from rattans fastened loosely around his neck. The leash was attached to a thin, rusty old chain, the other end of which was held firmly within the small hands of the figure leading the way.

This "person" was well on the shorter side, barely half his own height, but with wide hips and a relatively large, plump buttocks that occupied most of his view as he trailed behind. While he himself was naked, the figure wore a set of simple "clothing" that consisted of a loincloth that covered only their front and a torn rag that wrapped around their chest, revealing most of their green belly and back.

They had a full head of golden hair, braided into twin tails that hung down their back and a pair of disproportionately large, pointy ears that faced toward the back of their similarly disproportionately large head.

Dil followed along behind the figure in a silent trance, enthralled by the swaying motions of their hips and the jiggle of their lascivious derriere. They passed through a large clearing within the forest that was rife with a lot of movement and general hubbub. This was a small 'village' littered with dilapidated and run down little shacks that were called homes by the village's major inhabitants, goblins.

Everywhere one looked, they would see plenty of the little green critters littered about the place. Some worked, some played and some simply lazed about. And then there were those crowded within a certain place, inside of which, the laboured moans and screams of human women captured from nearby settlements could be heard all throughout the day.

This was something that greatly disturbed Dil when he'd first gotten here but after a long time, he'd eventually grown numb to it as he had his own situation to deal with.

The pair walked through the village for a while until they came upon a hut fairly larger than those in the surroundings. The goblin holding his leash simply brushed the cloth draped over the front entrance and entered with the human in toe. Inside of the hut was barely furnished with nothing but a makeshift table, a simple bed made out of straw and a poorly crafted wooden chair in the centre. A musty smell pervaded the dimly lit interior.

On top of the table was a set of simple utensils that included a dried gourd that acted as a bowl and a wooden spoon. Beside the table sat an old pot, probably looted from some nearby village. Believe it or not, this goblin and some others like it actually cooked, though Dil had no idea how the "food" tasted since he got his sustenance elsewhere, speaking of which...

"I hope my little Dilly is hungry."

The goblin spoke for the first time, their feminine voice revealing their gender to be female. The chain that was released from her little clawed hands dropped to the floor with a clanging noise, yet the human stayed in place with no thoughts of fleeing. The goblin walked over to the chair and turned around, settling her doughy tuckus into the seat and spreading her fat legs while facing Dil's direction in a provocative manner.

Looking at her now, she was actually kind of cute in a weird way. Soft, plush cheeks and a small mouth with little sharp canines poking out. She had large blue eyes that complemented surprisingly well with her golden hair and light green skin. People with weird and eccentric tastes would probably find themselves oddly attracted to the little green creature, however, their tastes would have to be a little heavy to accept all that she had to offer.

A tent was currently being pitched in the loincloth that barely covered her crotch. The goblin, not wanting to wait any further, pulled the cloth aside to reveal a green cock half the length of the human's forearm, including his hand and fingers, and about as thick as the centre of said forearm. The entirety of the semi-erect phallus was the same colour as the goblins skin, except for when she pulled back her foreskin to reveal the slimy, hot-pink cock head underneath. A foul stench wafted through the surroundings, a result of the chunky yellow gunk that had already built up behind her foreskin just from the half hour trek they'd taken through the woods to get to their "home".

It turns out that she was actually a hobgoblin, an evolved species with higher intelligence and an additional sex organ to facilitate their insatiable libido.

Dil hesitated ever so slightly before he heard the hobgoblin's large feet thump lightly on the ground, and that was all the instruction he needed to crawl forward and position his head in between the hobgoblin's pudgy thighs where the stench was even stronger. His previous "meal" was still sloshing around in his stomach, him having "eaten" barely more than half an hour ago, but he still dutifully took the green meatstick into his mouth and began bobbing his head, eliciting a sigh of pleasure from the hobgoblin as her cock swelled up even more inside his mouth.

As he ran his tongue over the curdled cocksnot, savouring it's strong, repugnant flavour that he would never get used to, Dil looked back on how he came to be here in the first place.

***

Dil grew up in a regular village on the outskirts of the empire. Even though his people worshipped a pagan god, they were in no way uncivilised savages and shared the same loathing for monsters as did any other human village or town. Therefore, when a young Dil happened to make friends with a wandering juvenile goblin that thought of him the same, one could imagine how things turned out in the end.

Dil was able to keep his friendship with the goblin a secret at first, however eventually the other villagers began to grow suspicious of his behaviour and it wouldn't have been long before he was exposed.

At that time, Dil did something absolutely crazy. He brought his little goblin friend before a shrine in the woods near his village, and under the watchful eyes of the statue of their pagan god, Dil and the goblin signed a blood oath, stating that they would one day reunite and their friendship would prosper once more. Afterwards the little goblin scampered off into the woods, never to be seen again.

Many years later, a grown-up Dil was hunting in the woods to try and catch game for his coming of age ceremony. It was then that he ran into a hobgoblin that turned out to be the same goblin from back then, having grown up and evolved. It was only then that Dil realised that the goblin he had thought to be a boy was actually a girl all along. But that little detail held little importance to him at that time. Having grown much wiser with age, Dil realised how foolish he was back then, actually thinking to make friends with a goblin of all creatures. Therefore, when the goblin finally sought him out, Dil reacted aggressively and made to chase the creature away, even going so far as to cock and arrow and point it in her direction. He'd thought that was the end of it when the creature ultimately ran away.

Unfortunately for him, no one had told him of the dire consequences that came with the breaking of a blood oath sworn before a god. The violator of the oath would have their status as a human stripped in the eyes of the god and have their will enslaved to the other oath holder. Dil's people were devout believers so when an oracle was passed down to reveal his deeds, there was no way he could be absolved of judgement. In the end, Dil was left to the mercy of the betrayed hobgoblin, even his own parents no longer saw him as their son and he was banished from the village. The power of the broken oath completely bound him to the goblin's whim. Afterwards, he was brought to the goblin village and this was how he lived for the past three or so years, a slave to the Hobgoblin girl who had discarded the name he'd given her in the past and now called herself Mina.

***

Dil had finished sucking clean the fermented filth from Mina's cock head and was now swallowing as much of her fuckmeat into his throat as he could. His neck bulged from the thick outline of her girthy member that constantly invaded his gullet. Through the efforts of a rare mage-type goblin shaman, Dil could now go lengthy periods of time without needing air and his various "holes" could now be stretched without any lingering damage.

Mina groaned in pleasure, fully enjoying the practiced service of her former companion, so much so that her cock soon began to twitch in his throat, a telling sign that she was close to release.

As mentioned before, Dil was now and expert cocksucker after serving the hobgoblin for so many years. Therefore, he wasn't surprised in the least when Mina suddenly stood, knocking down her chair in the process, and roughly gripped the back of his head.

"I hope you still have room in your tummy!"

Mina shouted as she began slamming her cock into his face with rapid, deep thrusts. Despite all his training in swallowing cock, Dil's gag reflex had been intentionally preserved for the hobgoblin's own pleasure. Guttural choking and gagging echoed throughout the small, stuffy hut as Dil's face was repeatedly smashed into Mina's musky crotch, his nose constantly tickled by her messy pubic hair.

The hobgoblin's fat, sweaty ass jiggled from the rebounding force and her orange-sized nuts repeatedly slapped against the human's neck and chin.

After a few minutes of brutal facefucking, Mina's pace began to slow and her bloated orbs tensed up.

"Ooh, here it comes!"

Suddenly, she pulled her cock from his throat until the head rested on Dil's tongue and she used one hand to pump her saliva coated shaft furiously. A moment later, her balls contracted and a deluge of hot and unbelievably thick gobby cocksnot shot into the human's mouth, his cheeks almost puffing up from the very first spurt! No matter how many times Dil experienced it, he never got used to the potently foul taste of overly virile goblin ball cream.

Mina seemed to be aware of this herself as most times she would pull out just enough to release into his mouth, making sure he savoured every drop as he struggled to swallow down her hefty load of gooey sperm.

Pulse after pulse of stinky goblin jizz shot into Dil's mouth as he swallowed furiously, struggling to keep up with the flow which often proved futile. Sperm shot out of his nostrils when it became too much, causing him to almost choke, but he pressed on nonetheless, compelled to satisfy the hobgoblin's urges with every fibre of his being.

It was almost a full minute before her orgasm tapered off and Mina was done painting the human's mouth and throat in the cloudy, yellowish white goo. She pumped her shaft to expelled the dregs from her pisshole into the human's mouth and finally wobbled backwards, sighing in relief.

Dil involuntarily let out a belch that stank heavily of fishy goblin sperm and sat up on the spot, holding onto his belly that had now doubled in size. His fresh meal of ball cream mixed with the semen that occupied his stomach from earlier and sat heavily in his bloated stomach. One of Mina's curly pubes stuck out between his lips while a few were wedged between his teeth. His face stank of musky, greasy crotch sweat and his tongue was pickled in hot goblin seed.

"Whew, that was amazing as always." Mina bathed in the post-nut ecstasy, fondling her own balls that had noticeably shrunk in size.

"We'll go for another round a little later, you go ahead with your own business while I recuperate."

It was strange how eloquent hobgoblins were with their words when compared to their dumb as bricks goblin counterparts. Dil was used to it though and was simply happy to finally be left to his own devices. First thing he wanted to do was find a creek to wash the horrible taste out of his mouth, then maybe find a few fruits to have a proper meal after so long.

Though the goblin shaman had played a cruel trick and made it so that he could subsist solely on goblin seed, among other things, there was no way he wouldn't long for actual food.

The human was just about to hurry out of the tent when a voice, or rather voices, from outside came and completely shut down his intentions.

"Hey Mina are you in? I need to borrow your human, my dick's itchin' like crazy!"

"Mine too, it's really starting to stink up the place!"

"I just wanna fuck a tight hole!"

Dil's heart sank at the three voices that he recognised instantly. The uninvited guests took it upon themselves to barge into the place, revealing themselves to be three little green creatures that Dil was greatly familiar with. Just like Mina, they were all hobgoblins, meaning they were all similarly packing meat of various shapes and size, the only similarity being that they were disproportionately large for their size.

First there were Gerud and Gerad, the twins. They were the ones that had spoken first. Their figures were identical and were similar to Mina's, except their butts were on the smaller side, relatively speaking of course. They both had fiery red hair tied up in twin buns, big bright amber eyes and ears that were more rounded at the tips than with regular goblins.

Then there was Rass, the hobgoblin with short hair black as night and a figure similar to that of the twins. However, while most goblins and hobgoblins were almost flat chested, Rass had a pretty sizable bust by goblin standards that was wrapped loosely with a strip of cloth. Her glowing yellow eyes were the most endearing of the bunch.

"Y'all go ahead and have your fun, I'm gonna lay down for a while and brew up some more spunk for my pet."

Mina addressed her three closet friends as she lay down in the straw bedding. She untied a rolled up dry hemp leaf from a hanging string on her loincloth and used elementary fire magic to light the end. Like that, she turned her back to them and began puffing away, leaving them to their own devices. Dil was denied the chance to give his own opinion, not that it actually mattered in the first place.

"Goody goody, us first!"

"Yeah, we've been waiting all day to give little Dilly his favourite snack."

The twins walked right up to Dil sporting wide, toothy grins with a hand wrapped around each other's waist. They presented their pitched tents that were at proper eye level with his kneeling form.

It was really hard for the other goblins to tell the two apart and only their closest friends could manage to do so. However, even though Dil never considered them friends, he had his own special method with which to tell the two apart.

The twins removed their loincloths at the same time and instantly, the foul stench that tickled the noses of everyone present was multiplied manyfold. They both had cocks similar to Mina's, except just a little shorter and more girthy. Their thick phimoses completely covered the pink heads of their cocks, obscuring what lay hidden within. There was no need for Dil to guess though as it was something that he came into contact with regularly on a daily basis.

Like with all things, the two grabbed their own cocks with their pudgy little clawed hands as began peeling back their foreskins at the same time. To say that the sight of what lay beneath their dick pockets could make even the most stone hearted person squeamish would be a gross understatement. The thin layer of goblin cheese that Dil had to clean from Mina's cock was an absolute far cry from the finger-thick coating of curdled and caked up cocksnot that fermented into gritty, rotted smegma and baked all day within the folds of the twins' foreskin.

"Nice and ripe, just the way you like it!"

"Dig in whole it's still warm!"

The twins had unfortunately awoken to the sick and twisted hobby of making the human consume their rotting smegma that would be built up after a full day of endless masturbation and peeing with their foreskins covering their cockheads. They even went as far as abstaining from breeding any of the tribe's captives so that none of the rancid cheese would be lost in the act. Like the rest of the hobgoblins in the hut, they treated the human as their exclusive fuckslut with which to relieve all of their pent up lust.

Dil's face warped in disgust at having the chunky smegma covered cocks shoved into his face. Even though he had been eating their dick cheese almost every day for the past two years, the potent stench and flavour was never lost on him. As a matter of fact, this was exactly how he was able to tell the two apart. He'd consumed so much of the vile stuff that he could now make out the subtle differences in their smell and taste, allowing him to distinguish them using only his experienced palate, sad as that may be.

The twins moaned in pleasure as the human worked his tongue along their glans while grasping their sweaty, oversized chodes in his trembling hands. With every lick he took, he wished his tongue would just shrivel up and fall off for good. Gerad's cum curdles tasted like a cow's anus marinated in ogre snot and blanched in foot sweat while Gerud's cock slop tasted like year old gunk from under a trolls toenail.

If only he could simply swallow the rancid stuff down quickly while pinching his nose then things may not have been as bad. Unfortunately, this was far from his first time feasting on their greasy smegma and he knew the consequences for not savouring it the way they wanted. He was obligates to squish a clumpy mouthful around in his moth until it eventually melted into a rancid gooey paste and then swallow it down a little at a time. This would be rinsed and repeated until all of the copious cock cheese was consumed.

Rass was aware that the cock cleaning session would take a while and went to grab a seat on the floor somewhere. She whipped out her own cock that was covered in bumpy protrusions and began stroking it slowly, however what caught her fancy wasn't the depraved play between the human and the twins but rather Mina's jiggly butt that was in full display as she lay on her side.

In fact, Rass' abstinence from the breeding cave wasn't entirely because she like ploughing Mina's little pet but more so because she had a particular taste for other hobgoblins, Mina being her favourite of the bunch.

After a while, the twins' now spotless yet still smelly cocks began to twitch in Dil's hands and he already knew what was coming. He'd been going back and forth between their dicks, sucking their tips and licking up the salty pre that spilled out. Now he stopped and tilted his head back slightly, opening his mouth as wide as he could as begun to stroke them at full speed.

"Oogh, I'm about to paint a masterpiece!"

"This is gonna be a hot load, hope your face doesn't get burned!

The two yelled out and came at exactly the same time. Two thick ropes of yellowish goblin spunk shot from their cock and hit Dil squarely in the face, followed by another, and another. Even the two's ejaculations were in sync as they bathed the human's face in spurt after spurt of hot, smelly ball cream. His face was completely covered in the gooey stuff straight away, plenty of it going into his wide open mouth with some getting into his nostrils, eyes and even his ears.

The twins' gobby dicks continuously pulsed in his grasp as he relentlessly stroked them as if to wring them for all they were worth. The twins had loose, ecstatic expressions on their faces as they felt their balls contract to release a mind shaking orgasm. Rass took in the entire sight and began to stroke a little faster as Mina's ears perked up and she started becoming a little restless.

After a long and drawn out orgasm, the final spurts of hot jizz from the goblins' cocks marked Dil's face. The human's front was now completely drenched in smelly goblin nut butter that oozed from his face like sticky troll mucus. He removed his hands from the semi-erect shafts of the twins who were panting on wobbly legs and began scraping off the sticky sperm covering his body, he'd already swallowed what had pooled in his mouth out of pure reflex.

12