Always Pt. 02

Story Info
Tiffany and Mike face a new trial. And then... life.
14.8k words
4.87
9.3k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for all the wonderful votes and comments on part 1 of my story. I hope you enjoy part 2 even more. As always, votes and constructive comments are welcome. As well, if you haven't read part 1, please read that first to avoid massive confusion. Enjoy!

As they got back into their lives, they realized there were three concerns they needed to focus on - finishing the semester, finding a place to move into together, and finding jobs for the summer. The last one ended up being the easiest. For the past two summers, Mike worked for an outdoor adventure company, doing rafting expeditions, trail rides, zip lining, and camping, and was set up to do it once again. Knowing Tiffany enjoyed those as well, all it took was one phone call to the owner and Tiffany had a job with the company too.

Finding a place to live was almost as easy to find. Mike was biking to campus one morning when he passed a man putting a 'For Rent' sign in front of his house. Mike turned around to speak with him. The house was an old Victorian style, but beautifully kept up, and the interior had been completely remodeled within the last two years.

"Yeah, my girlfriend and I are looking for someplace to move into together for at least the next year. Could I get a quick look around now, and if I like it, I'll bring her around later this afternoon?"

Ushering Mike in with a smile, the man called out for his wife who met them in the kitchen.

"Millie, this is Michael Wilson, and he is interested in having a quick look-see at the house before he heads to class. He and his girlfriend might be interested in renting."

Grabbing his hand, Millie gave Mike a quick tour. Four bedrooms, three baths, a large family room, beautiful kitchen, a full basement and a huge back yard completed the tour.

"Yep, it's almost one acre out back. Plenty of room for a garden or whatever you want. So, are you interested?"

"I'm very interested, Donald. But I need to get to class before I'm late. I'll talk to Tiffany right away. And thanks for the quick tour. It's really a beautiful home."

Jumping on his bike, Mike made it to class just on time. Hurrying in, he quickly sat next to Tiffany.

"How come you're so late? I thought you were going to get here early to get some work done."

"Well, that was the plan, but I got sidetracked by something we need to discuss later. It's something I think you'll like."

Intrigued by his secretiveness, Tiffany smiled and got ready for the day's lecture, not having a clue what she was in store for later.

After class, and even over lunch, Mike didn't tell Tiffany what was going on.

"I'll meet you after your last class, and then I'll tell you. It's a surprise, ok?"

Meeting her at 3:00, the couple began to walk away from campus. Before they met, however, Mike called Donald and told him they would be there by about 3:30.

"Remember how we were talking about getting a bigger apartment and not being able to find something we liked? This morning, I found a place that I think you'll like. I already had a quick tour, and it's really something else. It's a rental, but in excellent shape. Lots of room for home offices, plus several bedrooms. The kitchen was recently redone, as was most of the rest. And that's all I'm going to tell you for now."

Soon they were walking down the street where the house was located. Tiffany noticed the style of the houses.

"So, is this place renting rooms in one of the houses? With other renters around? Not really what I had in mind, buster."

Just then they turned the corner and Mike saw Millie and Donald standing outside in the front lawn. Both waved at Mike, and he returned their wave.

"Millie, Donald, this is my girlfriend, Tiffany Hastings. Tiff, this is Millie and Donald, the people who own this house - and who are wanting to rent it out, hopefully to us."

All three laughed as Tiffany reacted - eyes opening wide and mouth falling open.

"We're going to rent this entire house? Really?"

"If you like the inside, then yes, really. Come on, let's get the tour."

Millie and Donald smiled as they showed the young couple their pride and joy. They had lived there for over 40 years, moving in as newlyweds. They raised their three children in the house, and had fond memories in each of the rooms.

By the time the tour was over, Tiffany couldn't stop smiling.

"So by your reaction, you like it?"

"I love it. I love houses with character, and this is just beautiful. But can we afford it?"

"Donald and I have already talked about it. I told him I would take care of the minor upkeep - mowing the lawn, snow removal, landscaping, and things like that, and he dropped the rent to what I was paying on my place now. Anything major will be their responsibility, but with so much new, I doubt we'll have many problems. So, what do you say?"

Jumping into his arms, Tiffany responded with a loud 'yes'!

"So when will we be able to move in? Millie, what's your plan?"

"We already have a place in the Phoenix area, so we can move whenever we want. We're going to take some of the furniture and leave the rest, so you can use it if you want. And if you want to use your own, go ahead and sell what you can and send us the money. Our children already have what they want from here."

"So all we need to do is set a date that works for all of us, sign the rental agreement, and let the water and power companies know. And I'll have to let my insurance agent know to change my renters insurance as well. We won't have time to move until the semester is over, so we'll leave it up to you, Donald. You tell us when you're going to move, and we'll go from there. How does that sound?"

After the men shook hands on the deal, the women hugged each other, and then hugged the men.

"I think this calls for a toast. Do you two have time for a quick one?"

"Absolutely!"

Their last concern was the most difficult one, as it turned out. As usual, all their professors decided to load up the last few weeks, so most of their time was taken up with schoolwork. But in the end it all paid off, as they both ended up keeping their 4.0 GPA. And now with the school year over, they could turn their efforts into moving into their new rental - together.

Donald and Mille ended up moving out by the end of May, which left them the entire month of June to move. The only jobs Tiffany wanted done were painting several of the bedrooms, which Millie agreed to. That job done, they were ready to move.

Enlisting several friends and sorority sisters, everything they needed to move was done over one weekend. Paying their friends with beer and pizza, they all ended up on the back deck where they enjoyed the sunset. As their friends began to leave, both Mike and Tiffany thanked them with handshakes and hugs, and promised to get together some time over the summer. And then they were alone.

Walking through the house, Tiffany was still overwhelmed with the thought that they now lived in such a beautiful home.

"I still can't wrap my head around the fact that we live here now. After living in the sorority house and your apartment, this feels like heaven. This is all real, isn't it?"

"This is all real, sweetie. And if you don't believe me, let's go to bed and I'll prove it to you."

Scooping her up in a fireman's carry, Mike carried a laughing Tiffany into their new bedroom. Laying her on the bed, he leaned over and lightly kissed her lips. As the kiss became deeper and more frantic, they each began to pull their clothes off, until they were quickly naked.

Joining her on the bed, Mike began to kiss his way down Tiffany's body, only pausing at her breasts to suck her nipples. Continuing down her body, he lightly kissed her flat stomach and moved swiftly between her legs, which were now open wide.

Hesitating for only a moment to drink in the sight, Mike then moved his head between her thighs and began to lick around her pussy, teasing her until she could take no more.

"Please, Mike. Please..."

"Please what, Tiffany? Tell me what you want me to do."

"Please lick my pussy, Mike. Lick me, suck my clit, make me cum over and over. Please..."

Not wanting to wait any longer, Mike lowered his face and began to lick her pussy, savoring the juices that began to drip from her. Tiffany could feel her excitement rising, but Mike was taking too long. She needed to cum now.

Taking control for a moment, she lifted her hips and pulled his head deeper into her wetness.

"Oh yes, that's what I need. Eat me, baby, and make me cum."

Hearing the anticipation in her voice, Mike slipped two fingers into her as he began to lap at her clit. Tiffany's reaction was immediate, as she clamped her legs together, trapping Mike's head between them.

"Yes, yes, oh my god yes! Eat my cunt, baby."

Her first orgasm in their new home was strong, but not as strong as the others Mike gave her the rest of the night. Finally exhausted, sweaty, and covered in each other's cum, the two cuddled together and slept the night away, only to awaken in the morning to start over again.

Tiffany woke first and felt Mike's dick poking into her ass cheeks. Turning over and sliding down the bed, she slowly stroked his dick until it was fully hard - and then she engulfed it with her mouth. Slowly licking him from head to root, Tiffany used all her blowjob skills to give Mike as much pleasure as possible. When he was fully awake he groaned at the feeling of her warm mouth surrounding and sucking his dick.

"Oh Tiff. That feels so good, you're going to make me cum."

Pulling him from her mouth, she whispered 'cum for me, baby' and slipped him back inside. Seconds later Mike was filling her mouth, and as fast as she swallowed, he filled her back up until there was nothing left.

"Good morning, sweetie. Enjoy your new alarm?"

"You bet. I may never set the clock alarm again."

The next day they started their summer jobs with the Outdoor Adventures company. Because Mike had worked for them the past two summers, he jumped right in with the rafting tours. However, Tiffany needed several days to finish all her paperwork, orientation, and training. Once that was finally finished, she began to work the zip lines and trail rides first, and slowly began to work her way into the rafting expeditions.

By the middle of July, Will, the owner of the company, felt Tiffany was ready to work more of the white-water rafting tours, so he began to schedule her and Mike for the same ones. Once he realized how quickly Tiffany picked up what to do, Will felt comfortable with Tiffany working the more difficult tours. And she soon proved he was correct in his assumptions.

At the end of the month there was a scheduled two-day trip, with one night camping. Mike was in the lead raft, Tiffany in the second, and Will was in the third. Most of the people had done this before, but Will insisted on fully briefing everyone on safety. Once they were finished, everyone climbed aboard their rafts.

There were six vacationers on each raft, along with two employees. Most were families, but several were singles or couples. On Tiffany's raft was a family of five and one single, a 15 year-old girl whose family was on Mike's raft. As they pushed into the river, Tiffany had to tell the girl to put her phone away and help paddle. The girl, Addison, gave Tiffany a disgusted look but did what she was asked.

Soon they were all hard at it, paddling down the river, when they hit the first set of rapids. Laughing and paddling hard, everyone got wet as the rafts made their way through the rapids. Tiffany noticed that Addison had pulled her phone out again, snapping pictures along the way.

"Addison, please put your phone away. This isn't the time to take pictures."

With another disgusted look, the phone disappeared, only to reappear minutes later as they entered another set of rapids, this one faster and longer than the first one. Paddling hard to keep the raft moving as straight as possible, Tiffany noticed Addison's phone in her hand once again.

"Addison, put that away and help paddle."

But as soon as the words left her mouth, Addison screamed as her phone fell out of her hand and into the water. Without thinking, Addison followed, trying to save her phone. Acting quickly, Tiffany jumped overboard to save Addison, who was being buffeted by the water. Grabbing for her hand, Addison yelled that she couldn't swim. And then she disappeared under the water.

Tiffany didn't hesitate as she followed the teen underwater and grabbed her by her life vest, pulling her to the surface. The girl kept screaming that she was going to drown, and Tiffany tried to calm her down, holding her close in her arms.

Just then, they hit the worst part of the rapids, and Tiffany was repeatedly knocked against the rocks as she did her best to keep both their heads above the water. Finally, after what seemed like hours but was in reality only minutes, she was able to push herself and Addison toward the edge of the river, toward a small sand bar. Pulling them up, Tiffany let Addison go, and began to yell at the girl.

"What the fuck were you thinking? You almost got both of us killed, and for a phone? A goddamn phone? What's the matter with you?"

By now Addison was crying and apologizing to Tiffany, who began to realize she was not in the best of condition. Once the adrenaline began to wear off, she noticed she was having difficult time breathing, and she hurt all over. Suddenly she fell to her knees, unable to breathe at all. She began to take small, but quick breaths, and that helped. And that's when she realized that she and Addison were alone, with the three rafts swiftly headed downstream.

After several moments of panic, Tiffany heard someone calling her name. She looked up and saw Will making his way through the water to the sandbar where she knelt.

"Tiffany, are you ok? What happened?"

"Will, I can't breathe. I think I broke some ribs because every time I take a breath, it hurts like crazy. And my head hurts as well."

Looking her over, Will saw she was in no condition to move. He checked Addison for injuries, but she seemed to be ok, mostly scared. Knowing what he needed to do, Will took his satellite phone from his pocket and called the search and rescue team that was nearby. He explained the situation and was told a rescue helicopter would be dispatched right away.

When he told Tiffany what was happening, all she could do was grimace and slightly nod her head. He then turned to Addison and calmed her down, telling her what was going to happen with the helicopter.

A short while later, the distinctive chop-chop-chop sound of a helicopter made its way up the gorge. Standing, Will began to wave a red cloth to help the pilot find them, and moments later the first rescuer was winching his way down to the sandbar.

Will relayed what had happened, and after a quick overlook at the two girls, he loaded Addison into the cage and hoisted her up. Taking care with Tiffany, he and Will got her into the cage and in the helicopter. After securing her inside, the pilot left for the nearest trauma hospital, a ride that took 20 minutes.

But not being able to breathe, Tiffany felt as if the ride took 20 hours. Finally landing, she was hustled into the emergency room, as was Addison. As it turned out, Addison was fine, with only a few bumps and bruises. However, Tiffany was in much worse shape. She had several cracked ribs, bruises all over her body, and several nasty cuts. But the doctors were worried about the worst part - her head.

She had been wearing a safety helmet, as were all who were on board - and it was lucky she was, as the helmet was cracked in two places and dented in several more. Meaning Tiffany's head hit the rocks hard enough to crack a helmet made not to crack.

While all that was happening at the hospital, Will made his way to where the rest of the group had gathered for lunch. He explained what had ensued with Addison and Tiffany, and told Addison's parents that a car was coming to pick them up to take them to the hospital. Looking at Mike, Will quietly told him about Tiffany.

"When the car gets here, you're going to the hospital as well. She needs you there."

Finally arriving at the hospital, the small group was ushered to the ED, where they were reunited with Addison and Tiffany. Addison was still on the brink of hysteria, crying and apologizing to her parents and Mike for being so stupid. After assuring Mike she was fine, he left to look for Tiffany, only to find her still in an examining room, and in great pain. As the nurse ushered him into her room, she whispered,

"Try not to act shocked, but Tiffany looks like hell. The river really battered her, and we have her pretty heavily sedated because of her injuries. Nothing is life threatening, but she'll still have to take it easy for a while."

Stepping into the room, Mike was shocked by what he saw. Tiffany lay there quietly, but with a wrap around her head. Her body was bruised and swollen seemingly from head to foot, but at least she was breathing easier than before. Swallowing hard, he stepped into the room and sat next to her, lightly holding her hand. He wanted to say something, but the words just wouldn't come; instead tears filled his eyes. Finally, he began to speak.

"Oh baby, you scared me half to death. You promised me you'd be careful and now look at you. I was so scared that I was going to lose you, and that's something I can't take. Not again. I love you, Tiffany. I love you more than anything in the world. Always."

Slipping his hand into his vest, Mike pulled out a small box.

"I was going to do this tonight, around the campfire, but I can't wait any longer. I love you, Tiffany, and I want to spend the rest of my life together with you. We both have had rough patches in our lives, and I want to be certain that any others in the future will be handled with you by my side. Through thick and thin, I want to be by your side. So Tiffany Harrison, will you marry me?"

One of the nurses in the room sniffled as she heard Mike's words, and said 'I'll be right back' as she hurried out of the room. Mike leaned over and kissed Tiffany, and as he did, she opened her eyes.

"So I had to almost drown to get you to propose to me? I love you too, Mike Wilson, and marrying you will make me the happiest woman around. So yes, my answer is yes."

Tiffany pulled her left hand from the sheet, but it was so swollen, there was no way her ring was going to fit. And she began to cry.

"I finally get a proposal and I can't get the ring on my finger."

Just then, the nurse popped back into the room.

"I know this will be only temporary, but I found some string to put your ring on to wear around your neck. Congratulations!"

Tying the string onto the ring, and then around Tiffany's neck, the nurse said,

"Now you can show your ring off to everyone here. It won't fit on your finger for a while, but this is the next best thing."

Soon they moved Tiffany into a regular room for overnight observation. Mike was planning to spend the night with her and sleep on the couch in the room. Not long after, Will knocked on the door.

"You good with some company, Tiffany? I wanted to see how you were doing."

"I'll live, but I'm going to be out of commission for some time. How's Addison?"

"She's fine. Just some bumps and bruises and a couple of scrapes. She and her parents are waiting downstairs to see you. She keeps apologizing for being so stupid. So if you are up to it, I'll bring them in for a few minutes."

Entering the room first, Addison ran to give Tiffany a hug, only to be intercepted by Mike.

"No, don't hug her, Addison. Tiffany is really bruised and sore. Just hold her hand, ok?"

Grabbing her hand, Addison began to cry, apologizing through her tears once again. Tiffany let her cry it out, and then leaned over to give her a kiss on her head.