Always Quiet 03

Story Info
Carl takes Eve to new places.
7.1k words
4.8
2.6k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greyman01
Greyman01
428 Followers

A/N: This is a continuation of the Always Quiet story. It may read better if you have read Chapters 1 & 2.

Thanks for reading.

GM01

Carl woke first. His Eve clung to him as he held her in his embrace. He smiled as his emotion rose. This woman was winning his heart, having already filled his need for a submissive and sated his lust. On more than just a physical level he wanted to be able to hold her just like this for the rest of his life. He began to plan much broader than just the next few tests for Eve.

The first sense to return to Eve was her hearing and she tuned in to Carl's steady breathing. She then became aware of touching him. She felt his warmth, the strength of his arms and leg around her, the hardness of his chest, the smoothness of his skin. Becoming fully awake she recognized something else. There was a tenderness and care in the way Carl held her.

Eve kissed Carl's chest and snaked her hand over his hip to grasp the solid muscle of his ass. "Mmmmmm, baby likes," she giggled as she squeezed his butt.

"Oh, do you now, baby?" Carl chuckled acknowledging to himself that her approval pleased him.

"Yes, I do, very much. You body is magnificent. I really like it, Carl."

"Thank you. I'm glad you do. You're going to be seeing and feeling it a lot."

Eve wormed her other hand between their bodies until she held his dick. "I really, really like this part of your body, even though it made me a little sore."

Carl peeled himself away from Eve. Using a finger he gently tilted her chin up so he could look in her eyes. "Are you alright? I didn't hurt you badly did I?"

Eve felt his genuine concern. "No, you didn't hurt me. You claimed me perfectly. I just haven't had sex in quite a while. Don't worry, your cock is perfect for my pussy. I want it there any time I can have it."

"I promise I will make love to you sometimes, Eve, but I do love to fuck hard. I like taking my pleasure, especially from you, my little slut."

"I'm here for your pleasure, Sir. I feel good making you feel good," Eve informed him. In her head she focused on the implications of Carl's statement. He wasn't thinking of a 24/7 dominant and submissive relationship.

"Sir," she began, using the title to apprise him of her need for his guidance and protection. "I'm nervous about work tomorrow. How will people react when I show up in a new outfit, wearing a little make up and with my hair different?"

"Don't be nervous, slut. I'll be nearby and I'll see you at the end of the day. Quite frankly, you're only concern should be whether I'm pleased by your appearance, the outfit you choose. As to everyone else, fuck 'em." He tenderly stroked her cheek and jaw with the back of his hand as he spoke to her.

She kissed him on the lips. "Thank you, Sir. Thinking only about you will make it easy."

It was late when Carl dropped her off at home. He almost had to throw her out of the car because she didn't want to leave him. She slipped quietly into the house and straight to her room. She tried to go right to sleep but a low level buzz of trepidation about the next day made her toss and turn for an hour or more.

When her alarm woke her in the morning she was in a deep sleep. She jolted awake and anxiously began her preparations for the day. She selected a pair of brown wool pants Elaine, the executive shopper, had put in her wardrobe. She added a cream cashmere sweater with a rounded neckline for the top. On her feet were a pair of brown ankle boots with 4" stacked heels that Carl had selected.

She applied a little make up around her eyes and very light pink lipstick. She brushed her hair until it flowed over her shoulders. Looking in the mirror she liked the image that looked back.

During her commute she felt so different that she imagined others were looking at her. In reality no one paid her any more attention than usual. Tension built inside her, increasing with each floor during the ride up in the elevator. Walking into the office she was glad she was always one of the first to arrive.

To her right she saw him. Casually leaning against the door frame of his office Carl let the merest hint of a smile twitch his lips and an almost imperceptible nod of his head in her direction before turning into his office. A calm washed over Eve. He had come in early to reassure her. She wanted to run to him, hug him and kiss in thanks. It was like edging her emotions, refraining from going to him.

Eve settled in, logged on and began her day. There was no real change until she left her cube to go to the break room for lunch. As the 'new' Eve walked with her head up, in her new clothes, her breasts bouncing lightly and her hips tilting with each step in her 4" heels heads rose and followed her.

The two people in the break room stared at her as she sat and opened her lunch. From her table she couldn't hear the whispers among the cube farm residents who had taken note of this sudden change in their co-worker.

After lunch Janet stopped by her cube. "Feeling better?" she asked.

"Yes, much, thank you."

Janet turned to go but stopped. "You look lovely today, Eve. Very nice."

Eve blushed as she accepted the compliment. "Thank you."

About an hour later a text popped up on her phone.

++HIM: My office. 6PM++

Eve silently mouthed 'Yay', happy that he was continuing with their daily 'meetings'.

At the specified hour she knocked on the door. "Sir," she intoned as she walked into the office and shut and locked the door behind her.

Carl fought not to smile as the 'new' Eve didn't wait for instruction but eagerly entered his office. She approached and stood in the usual spot near his chair, head bowed.

"Hmmm, such a different little slut from a week ago."

"Yes, Sir. A happy little slut, Sir. Thank you for being here when I arrived this morning, Sir. I hope you approve of how I'm dressed."

Carl thought it was the perfect outfit for her first day back but saw an opportunity. "Well, I had expected a a skirt or dress today. You will wear either of those tomorrow, with 5" heels."

"I'm sorry, Sir," a contrite Eve said. "I'll dress as you say tomorrow."

"Good, I really want to see those boobs move and your hips wiggle when you walk tomorrow. In addition to going to lunch you will take one break in the morning and one in the afternoon so people can look at you walking by," Carl instructed her.

"Yes, Sir."

"Now, strip!"

Eve gracefully disrobed, taking care to fold and neatly place her clothes on a chair in front of Carl's desk. She noted his approval when her new lace bra and satin thong were exposed before being removed. She moved to kneel beside his chair but he stopped her.

"Stay standing, hands clasped behind your back." She saw that he had something small in his hand as he stood and approached her. The magnitude of the difference in their heights and sizes was reinforced as he leaned over her petite frame.

"I had to get up early this morning. I had to come in to the office early because my little slut was nervous. Making me alter my schedule deserves some punishment. You wore pants today. I wanted to see you in a dress or skirt so I'm also punishing you for that."

Eve shivered in anticipation as Carl spoke. She jumped as he pinched and sharply twisted her nipple. It swelled painfully from the rough treatment after he released it and did the same to her other nipple. Her pain level only increased as he applied clamps to both her nipples. He adjusted the tension screws on each clamp increasing their bite.

She wanted to cry as the newly experienced pain throbbed on her chest yet caused her to seep moisture from the walls of her pussy.

Carl dropped his pants and boxers releasing his hard on. He sat in his chair and said, "Get to work!"

She fell to her knees and engulfed the swollen helmet quickly. Her head bobbed enthusiastically, increasing the amount of length she took each time until he was bumping against her throat. She choked, gagged and coughed as she tried to swallow him whole down her craw. She drooled and gacked saliva all over his rod which she used as lube to stroke him with both hands.

Carl was delighted with her efforts to take all of him. Despite being tired after the late night last night he felt his sap rising quickly due to the double hit of Eve's improving oral skills and his heightened emotions in regard to her. As he neared his eruption he closed his eyes and concentrated on the sensation of Eve's mouth on him. He grunted in satisfaction as the pulses of his ejaculate flew from his cock.

Eve formed a seal around his mushroom head as she felt him cumming. She swallowed quickly, capturing all of his emission. She leaned back and looked up at Carl.

He opened his eyes and said, "Nice, very nice, slut."

Eve smiled at the praise and told him, "It was my pleasure, Sir. My pleasure."

Carl had Eve stand again with her hands behind her back. He stood and pulled up his pants, covering his now sated penis. He moved to Eve and unfastened one of the nipple clamps. Immediately a new jolt of pain flooded the turgid point of flesh as blood returned.

"Oooww," Eve whined.

Letting her catch her breath, Carl then unclamped the second nipple. Eve whined again in pain. Carl bent forward and lovingly soothed her nipples with soft touches of his lips and tongue.

"Do not put your bra back on. Your nipples will be very sensitive so the cashmere will feel better on them."

Eve got dressed and noted how prominently her enflamed nipples stood out through the sweater.

As she turned to go Carl called to her. "Eve," he summoned her back, "You look very pretty today."

He slipped his fingers into her luxurious tresses and guided her in for a kiss. Eve caressed his face with dancing fingers as she kissed him back.

"Thank you, Sir," she beamed, basking in his approval.

He patted her on the ass in dismissal and she turned to the door. "I love you, Carl" she breathed as she unlocked the door and stepped out.

On Thursday morning Eve awoke and felt the soreness in her nipples. She knew that they would feel sensitive all day. For some reason that brought a smile to her face. Every twinge would make her think of Carl. Her phone vibrated.

++Carl: Ask your parents if they can join us for dinner tomorrow night. I think it's time I met them.++

Eve was excited to reply and quickly did so, acknowledging his instruction. He wanted to meet her parents. He wanted her parents to meet him. This was a milestone event. She fought the speculation and emotions that followed on. She almost missed that his profile was now Carl, not HIM as it was originally. When had he made that change? More importantly, why had he made that change?

After showering, Eve selected the bra she felt would chafe her nipples least and a matching pair of bikini panties. Heeding Carl's instructions from last night in his office she selected a simple blue skirt that was tight around her waist, hips and butt, then fell softly to several inches above her knees. A simple, light blue satin blouse and a pair of 5" black pumps completed her outfit.

In the lobby of her building Eve shed the running shoes she wore to commute and stepped into the stiletto pumps. As the heels made their sharp clack-clack sound on the stone floor of the lobby she made her way to the elevator. Her hair was in a simple plait that fell between her shoulders. She felt some of the nervousness of yesterday when the doors opened on her floor. Carl was not in his office. As usual she was early and so few others saw her walk to her cube.

Around 10:15 she received a text.

++Carl: Break++

She had almost forgotten his instruction last night. She rose from her cube and walked to the Ladies Room, noting a few heads rising to look at her. On her return she saw that Carl was talking to Bob in the space outside Carl's office. He had a good view of her and she fought the urge to look directly at him, afraid she might smile and give away their secret.

Another text came through as she sat down.

++Carl: Strut more when you walk. Like a model on the runway++

When she rose to go to the break room for lunch she felt incredibly self conscious. She placed one foot in front of the other with that exaggerated heel toe motion that models use. She could feel her breasts lightly bouncing and her hips swaying more as she strode to lunch. She repeated the process on her return and was certain that people were staring at her.

++Carl" Good girl. Same thing at your break++

Eve had not seen Carl but obviously he had observed her. She repeated her method around 3 PM when she went to the Ladies Room again. There were several men standing in the hallway when she exited to return to her cube. She knew they were eyeing her as she walked. She thought to herself, 'Look all you want boys, I belong to only one man.'

++Carl: 5:45++

After watching Eve walk around the office in her skirt and high heels Carl was aroused for much of the day. Knowing how hard it must be for her to draw attention to herself he was proud of the way she executed the runway walk. Watching her calves flex, her hips rise and fall and her boobs wobble with each step sent blood flow to his manhood. He couldn't wait to get her in his office tonight.

At the appointed time she knocked, then entered and closed and locked the door. She came to stand in her usual spot and looked at him. He sat quietly, just looking at her, thinking about how different she looked now. She wasn't a different person, he had merely revealed or unveiled her true self. As she stood there before him she spoke.

"Sir, I desperately want to kiss you."

"It's not about what you want," he said in a steely tone that hid his rampant desire to kiss her as well. "Strip."

Eve placed a hand on the corner of his desk as she raised one foot to remove her heel.

"Unh, unh. Leave the heels on," he ordered.

After removing her blouse, bra, skirt and panties she stood naked except for the towering heels. Carl enjoyed how the heels brought out the muscle tone of her legs, altered her posture so that her ass and chest were pushed out more. He stood and ran his hands over her thighs and ass, appreciating the tautness of her flesh. Standing behind her he cupped her breasts and then moved his hands over over their surface. Her intake of breath was a hiss as his palms passed over her nipples.

"Walk to the wall and back."

Eve had no reluctance to strut naked in front of Carl. She accepted that her body pleased him, that he liked looking at her naked. Proudly she did her best runway stride delighting in the judder of her boobs with each step. She stared directly at Carl, enjoying how his eyes were locked on her.

"Again," he said.

After she had complied he told her, "Stand her, face the desk, hands on the desk, legs spread, eyes forward."

Assuming the position Carl directed, Eve was bent at the waist with her ass thrust out behind her and her pussy exposed. She could feel and hear Carl open his desk drawer and she fought the urge to turn her head and look. Then she felt something cool and wet between her cheeks.

Carl's finger took a dollop of lube and began to coat her pucker with it. He worked one of his fingers into her anus to coat the lining with lube. He repeated the process with additional lubricant.

His finger left her bum and was replaced by an object that prodded her back door.

"This is your princess plug," he began in an even voice. "You will wear it when and for how long I tell you. You will wear it home tonight but take it out before you go to bed. You will put it back in when you get dressed and wear it to work tomorrow morning."

Eve began to feel pressure on the tight ring of muscle. With a slight pumping action, like a cock trying to gain entrance, the princess plug insistently worked to penetrate her in a place that never had admitted an intruder. She felt a spasm of pain and then the plug was in her.

She experienced a sensation that she couldn't quite name. There was a sense of fullness inside and of something being grasped by her sphincter. She could also feel a piece of it between her cheeks. When Carl tapped his finger against the plug her nerve endings sent confusing signals. She thought she might like it.

Carl sat back in his chair after undoing his belt and pants. "On your knees and suck me, slut."

Eve was quickly between his thighs and stroking his cock as she lowered her mouth to take him in. She was working hard to take him fully into her throat. By practicing with the silicone replica of his dick she was getting close. Carl noticed her improvement and blew his load shortly after she held him at the back of her mouth for a good number of seconds before gagging and pulling her head back. She continued to jack him with both hands and engulfed his head right before he started unleashing his load into her mouth.

Getting dressed Eve felt her panties pressed against the base of the plug in her. She hadn't been thinking about it while blowing Carl but this brought it back to the forefront of her mind. Once dressed she headed for the door but just as she was about to open it Carl's hand pressed against it. She turned and his other hand met the door, trapping her between his arms.

Then he leaned forward and kissed her. He pinned her back against the door with his body. His strong arms wrapped tightly around her. She clenched fistfuls of his hair in either hand and locked her mouth to his. It felt so good to be held tightly to his hard, alpha male body. She moaned in pleasure as she kissed him.

Their fervent, animal like passion simmered to loving, tender kisses. When they broke Eve's hands hung onto the back of Carl's neck and her head rested against him. Her heart fluttered in her chest. "Sir," she sighed.

Carl felt his heart hammering. Eve's breasts were firm as they were compressed against him. Her little hands tickled his neck. She felt almost fragile in his arms. "You were a good girl today. I liked showing you off. I'm sure you caused more than one erection out there today. Tomorrow wear what you want, any heels are fine and walk however you like, my little slut."

She looked up at him, her eyes misty. "Thank you, Sir."

She clung to him, her hands clasping at the fabric of his shirt on his chest. He was her rock now. She felt at her best when she was in his protective embrace. She knew that he was helping her to grow and that he was cultivating parts of her that had been dormant for far too long. She could feel herself blossoming.

The commute home felt strange with the plug in her ass. Vibrations from the seat were transmitted directly to the plug. When she squirmed in her seat the shape inside her moved triggering nerve endings in her rectum. Furthermore, she was getting a charge out of having this naughty secret that none of her fellow commuters knew.

At dinner that night the discussion was all about Carl's invitation to her parents for dinner. Her mother was excited to meet the man who had drawn Eve out of her doldrums. She could see how happy her daughter was and she was amazed at the transformation in Eve's wardrobe and look. What mother wouldn't be pleased to see her daughter looking her most beautiful?

Her father was much more reserved. He was very interested to meet this man who had suddenly appeared in Eve's life.

Friday morning Eve dressed in a pair of medium grey wool pants, a light grey blouse and a black belt with a silver buckle. On her feet she wore a pair of black shoes with a thicker 4" heel, styled to look like loafer with a silver buckle. She felt very good about how she looked and was anxious to get to work. She was very excited about dinner tonight.

She did not see Carl all day but he must have seen her.

++Carl: You look very nice today. You can wear that to dinner tonight. I'll pick the three of you up at 6:30++

Greyman01
Greyman01
428 Followers
12