Always Seeking Better Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued to look at me for some time after I finished speaking, I could feel tears in my eyes that I fought hard to stop running down my face. He had been sitting with his hands together, sometimes rubbing them as I told my story. He rubbed them vigorously before speaking:

"If I was certain you were double crossing us you would be paying a visit to the Thames, one you would not surface from. I'm told you come from round these parts and know the facts of life. You were even vouched for. I will give you the benefit of the doubt, for now, while we make enquiries. I'm sure you realise you still need to make good the cost you have caused us. That package would have earned us more than six grand, and that's forgetting about our upset distributors and customers down the line. So you get us seven, an extra grand for the inconvenience and all will be forgiven. I don't need to tell you what will happen if you don't or try and run. Victor here, will think I'm getting soft and sentimental, but I will give you two weeks to come up with the money. We'll be in touch before then to see how you are getting on."

I asked if I could earn this money by taking more packages. Paddy laughed and said not.

Dave who had been silent whilst I recalled the events and watched my face throughout. I turned to him, "That is really the honest truth, I swear. More happened this morning as well. They paid another visit just as I arrived home. It is just over one week since the robbery but they wanted to ensure I was focused on delivering the money."

I then added the last part of the story. I had left Dave this morning in a hurry thinking about last night most of the journey. Deciding I'd leave planning my next steps till the evening. As I approached my building I committed the worst of all errors and was not watching the streets enough. As I opened the building door with the key I was forcibly pushed through the door then pushed further down the passage by Victor. He then took the keys off me and opened the door to my apartment pushing me in. As I turned I saw a slim woman follow that I had never met. She spoke in a low calm voice apparently addressing us both, "Let's all take a seat now, and we can see if there is any chance of a civilised conclusion to this sorry tail."

The woman appeared used to being obeyed. She spoke quietly but with authority. Her accent was mainly local and yet there was a certain softness, was it Irish? I considered screaming, the woman was ahead of me,

"Don't think about it love, Victor takes great pleasure at quietening people."

She was average height had short blonde hair, expensive looking clothes, was maybe mid to late 30s, expensive perfume, careful make-up. I led them through to the sitting area. The woman sat, and signalled me to sit opposite. Victor stayed standing, close to me and positioned between me and the door.

"Now Eve, let me introduce myself, I'm Christine and I'm told you have been a naughty girl. We're not much into giving people second chances but just this once, we did for you so you should feel special. I take it you don't have the money yet?"

I told her I did not but I was working on a plan

Christine did not appear surprised I did not yet have the money and continued, "I have come along to restrain Victor. Without me who knows what he might have done? He might have cut that face of yours, and that'd be a real shame as it's so pretty, or even used that knife some other place out of public sight and you'd never be the same again."

Trying not to cry I pleaded, "It was not my fault, you've got to believe me."

I could smell the urine where I'd peed my pants. Victor scared me but Christine scared me more. Victor carried out orders but it seemed Christine gave the orders.

"Eve you cost us a lot of money. That's unacceptable. However if you were to repay us plus a bit more by way of apology then we'd send Victor to someone else to get his jollies and all would be well in the world for you. Eve, darling, you have till Monday to come up with the first £5k. "

"But.." I had been about to say more but the look in Christine's eyes could have frozen the Thames over.

"How much are you wanting from me?"

"Eight."

"But Paddy said Seven..." I was going to say more but the look Christine gave me stopped me.

"Well, you see, love, Paddy's strong point is not arithmetic and he miscounted. So we are expecting eight."

I had no idea how I was going to get that sort of money. My job left me with just over £2,000 after deductions, and that was before rent and food.

Once again Christine anticipated my thinking - " don't think about leaving town. It'd be all the worse for you and you know we would find you. Before we go through you are going to hand us your passport. Victor does not like flying and it's so tedious sending him to other countries. "

Victor came closer, a silent threat. I went across the room and retrieved my passport from the drawer and handed it over. What else could I do?

Christine spoke again, "Victor has wet dreams about you. He imagines doing all sorts with you then handing you on to his mates and watching what they do with you after. Isn't that right, Victor? So have the money by Monday and Victor will be sweetness and light. If you don't then I won't be here to save you from Victor having his fun with you. Is there anything else I can help you with? No? Have a nice day?"

Christine gave a short laugh, stood up and walked out. Before Victor left the room, he leered at me, patted his cock through his trousers and then pointed his hand at me.

I finished my story of events by saying to Dave, "Thats why I called you to try and get the money this afternoon."

"He looked back, impassive, and commented, "Its how you tried to get the money that is the issue and leaves me with the question of what to do with you."

After a pause Dave continued, "Tell me, did Christine have very small features, button nose, and grey- blue eyes, and did her eyes dart about as you spoke?"

"Yes ... You know her then." Eve stated.

"Yeah I do. Of all the possible people to fall out with you have picked the worst family in London."

"What do you mean, Dave?"

"Christine Anderson - you may know her better by her maiden name Christine Kelly. Eamon's niece and hair apparent to all that goes down on the south-side."

"Fuck!" Was all I could say.

Dave added, "It leaves a big question though. Why would Christine who would not get out of bed for less than six figures come along to you girl, for a trifling single figure of thousands? That does not make any sense, unless there is more you have not told me?"

"Dave, no, I've told you everything. She said it was to control Victor."

"Eve, I've never met Victor, but if he had ever crossed any of the Kellys he would have been dead long ago. That's not it. She clearly wanted to meet you for some other reason."

After a pause I asked the obvious, "So, Dave, tell me how you know so much about one of the biggest crime families then, and apparently one of them intimately?"

"Christine and I know each other from way back. Not that I have seen her in a few years now. Don't get your hopes up and think 'cause I knew her once I can call in any favours. We did not part enemies or I would not be sitting here, but neither are we Facebook buddies. This is some serious shit you're in."

Dave looked me up and down, not in a predatory way. I hoped it was not just so he wouldn't forget what I looked like if i did not survive the next week.

Then he spoke. "I can think of no reason I should extend you any favours whatsoever, good fuck though you were. Tell me Eve, What do you think I should do with you?"

Fuck, was this some trick? Another mind game? Was he working with them? Was he just playing with me and going to call them for revenge against me? I was not in the habit of crying in front of any man, no matter what. I fought back the tears.

"Well Dave, I'd rather not go home right now in case of any more visitors. You just said that I'm a good fuck, so how about you fuck me and feed me tonight, and christ knows about the morning. I swear I won't pull any tricks."

He looked at me closely, appraisingly, then after a moment said, "OK Eve, good fuck as you are, we'll do that. Understand this clearly, you really don't need more enemies right now, so just don't think about making one more. Let's go upstairs."

----------------------------------------

As we went upstairs, I tried to process the events. Eve had tried to blackmail me, I had been ready to have her against the wall, use her in revenge but I hadn't. Instead I had listened to her story which in part seemed credible. Yet there were two things that were odd. First if she had been telling the truth about having been robbed then that was a big coincidence just when on her first gig. It was a risky robbery too, located near all the armed police that now routinely filled mainline train stations. The second curiosity was why would dear Christine go out with a heavy on a collection call for a mere few grand? She had graduated above that before she graduated secondary school. Was there more Eve was not telling me? Then there was the question of her offer of sex now? Was this part of some other plan, to catch me literally with my pants down or was it as she said - that she was safer here than by herself and willing to fuck for her supper? Was I going to refuse the offer?

We went upstairs. As we entered the bedroom Eve said she needed to clean up. I needed to establish control and said firmly, "I need you to do something first. You need to release my prick from these trousers. Then get that blouse and bra off and suck."

Eve hesitated just a heart beat then undid my trousers. After she had released my prick I sat down on the bed. She took my shoes and socks off then removed my trousers and briefs. She completed my command by removing her blouse and bra standing very close. Then bent over me and fed a tit into my mouth. After letting me suck for a moment she gently removed her breast then knelt and kneaded my cock before spitting on it and inserting the tip into her mouth. Taking her time to give the sensitive tip and top of the foreskin gentle attention. After a few moments Eve started to work my prick deeper into her mouth. All of the physical sensations were wonderful, looking down on this perfectly formed red haired woman was the thing that made the moment so perfect though. When feeling I was getting close, wonderful though it was, I signalled Eve to stop. It remains my view that to cum within a vagina was always better than a throat.

"Go and clean up. Don't be long. I can't wait to fuck you, Eve. "

A few minutes later Eve walked into the bedroom completely naked. Just for a second she looked scared and tired. This look was over almost as I soon as I had perceived it , perhaps as soon as Eve saw that I had seen it. She straightened her body the hardcore smile appeared, she flicked some of her red hair back from one side of her face and walked towards me with a waggle of her hips. Stopping only when her legs were almost touching mine. She looked down on me as I stayed sat on the bed. Any softening of my prick whilst Eve was away was more than restored and it stood proud, erect and red. She looked at my prick then back at my face.

"So, I'm here to uphold my end of the deal. If you are taping this again, then for the record that is to fuck you silly for my dinner and a bed for the night."

I was not recording but there seemed no need to say so. Especially as any more talking would just delay the fucking, and I did not want to do that. I stood, my cock pressing against her, she was so close. I took her hands in mine gently, and kissed her on the lips. My thoughts were for some not aggressive but vigorous sex, however it made sense to start gently.

"Lie on the bed with your knee over the side, Eve."

Once she had done this I could not resist leaning over for another kiss on her lips then a kiss and suck on each breast. Just looking at her body was almost enough to make me cum, the shape, the perfect curves in each direction, genuinely I had never seen anything so beautiful. Moving further down, and gently pushing her legs apart to reach my target. Eve's labia projected more than average. My tongue starting by licking on the top of the lips, then progressing to swirling my tongue round the edges and sucking. When I let go the lips were parted and my tongue worked in, near the back and close to the vagina. I carried on working here for a while before progressing forwards. Using my fingers to help spread the labia I slowly moved to my target at the front. Blowing at first, then working gently with my tongue on the hood. Eve started moving more and I pushed my arm out, landing my hand on her breast. It was part to apply some additional stimulation and part to try and keep her from moving too much. I moved back a little so I could admire my handiwork then returned to the clit this time using my tongue a little harder and then sucking. Eve bucked violently and then subsided. I tasted and smelt her juices.

Job done I straightened up a bit, took hold of her lower legs and flipped her over on to her front. I decided a bit of doggy was what I wanted. Eve did not resist, in fact I was pretty certain that whether or not I was her ideal partner she was not unhappy with what I was doing. I returned to kneeling, adjusted her body a bit more and entered her. I started with slow partial strokes, feeling, and hearing, the wetness it was not long before I was plunging in full length, withdrawing mainly out and then back in again. By then Eve was making sounds that were definitely ones of enjoyment and encouragement. Yet, I wanted better. I withdrew, moved back and straightened her legs. Then I flipper her over again so she was on her back and holding her legs just below the knees I stood. Eve was tipped backwards with only her shoulders and head on the bed. I then re-entered her, and quickly started a hard fucking. We were both breathing hard.

"Yes! Oh yes, that's so good, I can feel all of your great cock, that's perfect." Told me that it was working for Eve and it was certainly doing it for me. If the shower fuck, that happened only yesterday could be beaten, then this was it.

Eve's body arched back, tits rotating in violent circles, the white skin blotched red in places, her red hair splayed across the bed, sweat on her ecstatic face, eyes opening and closing. Whatever else that was going to happen this was a vision to treasure for a lifetime.

I could feel Eve's orgasm starting and switched one hand to her bum for one last hard push in. We both came. I collapsed beside her on the bed but keeping my hand on her bum to keep me deep inside whilst our orgasms slowly subsided. When our breathing had subsided Eve rolled on top and kissed me. The fleeting smile on her face seemed genuine, then as quickly, she rolled off me.

I raised my eyebrows in a silent question. I didn't think she was going to answer, but after a long pause, "You could have done pretty much anything with me tonight and I'd have taken it, I had no realistic choice. You could have been as rough, cruel and centred purely on your pleasure as you liked. "

Then she turned her back to me. I put my arm over her but did not press her to turn back. "I'm not a good man. I've done bad things, and maybe will in the future, much as I try to change. I think you know how close you came to serious harm in this house earlier. There's times when I've thought that hurting people was just life and done my share of it. But I've never got my jollies from giving others pain. "

I had perhaps revealed more than I intended for this woman who had shown herself untrustworthy. What I had said was true though , and she had caught me at a weak post-orgasmic moment. What neither of us had said was what the hell would we do come morning. Perhaps the reason was neither of us had any idea.

Eve turned back to face me after a few moments and we dozed in each others arms for an hour or so. I roused myself. "Come, let's eat, you know where the gown is."

I slipped on some loose clothes while Eve grabbed the gown in her hand and dived into the bathroom. Shortly after we went downstairs and I cooked for us.

----------------------------------------

When we went to the bedroom I knew it would not technically be rape - I had bartered sex for a modicum of safety. Dave was unpredictable and a mystery, but seemed a lower risk than if Victor came calling should I have gone home. I expected Dave to use me brutally as revenge. Instead he took his time to get me squirting. He flipped me on the front casually and without speaking. This brought up all my fears of anal brutality again. But no, he entered my cunt and we were dogging nicely. I was starting to glow and things were advancing nicely when he pulled out and I was not happy. Then just as casually, he then grabbed my legs, straightened them, and flipped me over on to my back. Then he stood up, causing all but my shoulders to lift clear off the bed. With just my heads and shoulders on the bed he re-entered me fully in one thrust and that nearly had me orgasming in the one thrust. I felt every millimetre of his prick hitting every nerve in my cunt. As he sawed in and out I desperately tried to delay the orgasm for as long as possible, the feeling was so good. All too soon we both came together.

The sex was awesome, maybe even the best I'd had. What should I score him, 4.8? Maybe 4.9? I smiled thinking about this. He looked at me with a question on his face. I kissed him briefly as I was not about to share my thoughts on his score for sex. Men were vain enough over their sexual abilities. Instead I thanked him for making the sex enjoyable and not being cruel or rough.

Later Dave cooked for us both, it was haddock in a light batter with small potatoes. What a curious man I reflected, one minute about to rape me and throwing me across the room, the next rogering me silly, and cooking for me.

----------------------------------------

12