Always Seeking Better Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This isn't news to you, is it Christine? You've known about Janey all this time."

"Yes, I've been almost certain about Janey for some time now. You, my lover, are in danger of bolloxing my whole plan up. I tried to tell you to back off. What I don't know is who Janey is working for and to what end. Though an electrode up the cunt can work wonders when it comes to loosening the tongue I thought it might be useful to let her run for a little while."

After a pause and a sip of her wine Christine continued, "When Janey vouched for Eve and then the package disappeared under mysterious circumstances there were three possibilities. The first was that Janey had brought in Eve as a co-conspirator exactly for the purpose of learning about our routes and robbing us. Second that Eve was indeed an innocent, lastly that we were wrong about Janey and it was all Eve. Whichever, the best short term action was to lean on Eve and see what else emerged. If we didn't, they'd guess we were on to them. When you think about it, any of these possibilities may still be true. Maybe Eve is the brains and Janey is disposable. The phone thing could have been planned to convince us that Eve is the innocent and to let her get closer to the centre."

I pulled out Eve's phone and a piece of paper from my pocket and laid them on the table.

"This is Eve's phone, switched off of course. The two numbers on this piece of paper are the number that Eve responded to as if it were a spam caller, and the number entered as a friend in 'Find my Phone'. I suspect both will be PAYG sims now decommissioned but just in case someone is sloppy. So why the meet here, not that there's anything wrong with sunny Barking, but its a bit of a journey?"

"Lover boy, remember the first rule, trust no-one? I can't rule out others' involvement beyond Janey. Second, your involvement, it's perhaps better to keep that to ourselves. If we're spotted together that might start folk wondering what's happening."

I was curious, and this seemed a way to raise the subject, "True, for one, I wouldn't want any jealous lovers coming my way if we were spotted."

"No danger there," she replied.

We talked a little bit more about the robbery and it turned out the Enty had no leads, or none at least that Christine was willing to share. She asked me about how my letting business was going and we both relaxed a bit. Then Christine stunned me with her next idea.

"Maybe if Eve hasn't exhausted you completely we should get a room? See if we are still so good together. What d'ya think, lover?"

There was that little smile on Christine's face and sparkle in her eyes that I recalled so well as she studied my face closely for a reaction. I remembered the deal struck just yesterday with Eve - fuck now and let tomorrow take care of itself. Would the same work with Christine? There was no way I was going back to the Enty. There were ways I was happy to be under Christine and ways I wasn't!

Baser instincts, survival instincts and working out how to take this Eve mystery forward led me to say,

"You were always the best, my beautiful Irish lass, lets go to the inn across the road and see if we still are so fucking good together."

We went to the hotel, checked in and went upstairs to the room. Once the door closed Christine opened her arms and I moved in to them. We hugged, kissed and more. It was bliss and pain. Despite the intervening years it was as if muscle memory took over. I uncovered Christine's petite body and she mine. Seeing the small facial features, the eyes now sparkling and full of lust, the small breasts dark tipped all made it seem like yesterday we had done this last. I sat her on the bed to remove her trousers and pants and then we swapped as she removed mine. We lay together holding and looking at each other for a while.

After we started the moves leading to conjunction. I remembered the spot on her neck that would often be the final straw tipping her over the edge - how she liked a little breast play to get her wet but how sensitive the breasts became and how quickly it went from turn on to turn off. I remembered the smell of her neck, breasts, cunt, and how she liked her cunnilingus. I did all of this preparation and just the same she recalled the perfect way to get me excited, hard and perfect for penetration.

There was no rush, just well synchronised preparation and then penetration. We started with me on top and after penetration Carol switched us round. We orgasmed together. I guess neither of us would claim it was the most dramatic or biggest orgasm either of us had ever experienced. Yet, with her on this bed I re-experienced the closeness we had before.

We lay there for a while, Christine's arm around me. Sometime later she moved back and sat up in bed looking down at me.

"I'm surprised you wanted me after the sumptuous, young, big-boobed Eve."

I had almost never seen Christine appear vulnerable. Was she jealous? Did she feel threatened or insulted because I had fucked Eve? It was years since Chris and I had last fucked.

"Oh, Christine, I could never tire of your body. I love that face, the life in your eyes, those nice handfuls, those nipples. I love the way we fuck. "

Wanting to stay alive I did not say Eve was absolutely stunning and would turn eyes when she entered a room in a way Christine did not. I could see a slight softness in Christine's tits not there before, you could not call it sag really just a little ageing, and for that matter a few tiny lines in her face. It was true also her tits were smaller and the curves of her body not as perfect as were Eve's, her skin not as wondrous, her short blonde hair not a march for Eve's spectacular long red hair. Yet, for all that, if there was a way Christine and I could be together without the Enterprise I would take Christine. There was something we had that I knew would never exist between Eve and I. That was the pain the joining had created within. The want of something I could not have.

Christine fell down on me and hugged me really tight for a few seconds then sprang up to her feet saying,

"I have to go, I need a shower, lover."

I asked to join her and she smiled saying there was not room and she had to rush. So I had to use the sink to clean up whilst she showered.

I finished and was nearly dressed when Christine re-appeared, towelling herself as she walked through. She seemed about to dress and then turned towards me. If she had doubted her body compared with Eve she was not indicating it now standing naked, proud, straight backed and with a look I knew, spoke.

"We can sort this lover. You and me, like old times. As always there's risk. You must decide whether fucking Eve is worth that risk."

I was not sure whether her use of fucking was an adjective referring to Eve or a verb for what Eve and I had been doing. I nodded for Christine to continue.

"You and I could find the ones pulling the strings. "

"Yeah." I said dubiously and non-committedly, Christine was right anything to do with the Enty had serious risk, and it seemed like there was another organisation involved so double that risk. Also, leaving the Enterprise had been very hard to do. Did I really want to jump back in however temporarily in theory it was for?

Christine studied me intently for a second then gave that tiny twitch of a smile I remembered so well, amongst other things it was a sign of superiority.

"I know you Davey boy. You'll do this. For her, for me, for yourself because you miss the adrenalin. Remember this though, lover, not even you know for certain where Eve stands, or even if she is an undecided self-preserving floater, who wants to end up on the winning side. So Eve cannot know, no pillow talk even after fucking her senseless."

One reason Christine has risen to her current position is the ability to read people so well. She knew me and was right that I wanted this matter sorted. I could see the Enterprise did not want the money they wanted to know who was infringing on their territory or wanting their destruction. I did want Eve treated fairly. Christine's other points also hit home. Eve had tried to blackmail me, only a day ago, there was no guarantee of any loyalty from her. Christine did not seem worried I was fucking Eve, which was good to know, and finally the gibe about adrenalin. It was something I had not considered previously but maybe she was right about that too.

Another cynical thought intruded -- had all this afternoon, the meeting location, going to the room, fucking, all been a seduction to make me say, 'yes'. Was I the pawn not Eve in Christine's plan now?

So it was, we agreed a basic plan and also how to stay in touch securely. She gave me Eve's phone back requesting I make sure all tracking is off and return the phone to her.

----------------------------------------

Whilst Dave was away I was able to relax a bit as I didn't think any unexpected visitors would come for me here. I watched some trashy film and helped myself to some food from the fridge. I was well into the second film before Dave returned so it must have been over 3 hours maybe 4 he had been away. When he returned I noticed he was still wearing the good clothes he had on this morning. Had he changed at the apartment he was fixing? He helped himself to some food from the fridge and brought us both a glass of wine and sat beside me on the sofa. He told me the job took a bit longer but was all fixed now.

Still feeling relaxed once he had finished eating I leaned against him. I smelt soap, his unique masculine smell, and a trace of something else. I snuggled closer then turned and unbuttoned some of his shirt and sniffed again.

"Seems you have been sticking your plunger in someone's pipe alright. Why lie about it? You have already made plain you don't owe me anything so if you want to go and fuck your old ice-queen lover you don't need to make up stories."

Still with my head on his chest I heard him stop breathing for a few seconds. Then still with his arm part round me he answered.

"Eve, I went to update Chris about the phone, and yes I suppose I am secretive by habit.."

I cut in at that point with some emotion saying, "No, what you mean is you don't trust me."

"Eve, Why should I trust the girl who tried to blackmail me just yesterday? My reason for the meet was to tell Chris about the phone tracking. To try and ensure the boys didn't pay you another visit. So what you should say is, 'Thank you Dave for your trouble'."

"Thank you Dave for your trouble." I parroted, then maybe it was a little jealously, but I really could not understand why any man would prefer that aged small saggy tits to me I continued,

"So is she a spectacular fuck? Or do you just prefer small titted blondes?"

Dave with his annoying unflappability rejoined,

"Well as we're talking about comparisons and whilst I can see your red hair for comparison with her blonde I can't see your tits, perhaps you'd better remind me what yours are like? I seem to have forgotten. Then I might be able to tell you which I prefer. Whilst you're at it maybe if you lose all of your clothes I will be able to tell you which stomach, hips and legs I like the look of best as well. Then I'll lap at your cunt and tell you which tastes the best."

Normally I'd tell a man to fuck off that tried such a play. Yet Christine had put the frighteners on me well and truly. She was evil. The idea of showing Dave what a real sexy woman was, how much better I was compared with saggy-tits was a turn on. If he ever fucked saggy-tits again he'd be picturing me all the time! I'd make sure of it. So I stood and slowly removed my shirt. And threw it to the floor then I bent over and kissed him hard. His hand massaged my breast through my bra whilst we kissed. When we paused for breath I straightened just a little to be certain he was looking at my tits then I reached into my bra and hauled one breast out. Pulling hard on my nipple a couple of times knowing he was watching before feeding him. He was definitely a tit man. I pulled down the shoulder straps and pushed the bra down. Dave took that as a signal to move to the other breast and suckle hard on that.

When he finally let go of the teat I unbuckled his trousers and he raised his bum of the sofa to let me push them down. Before I got further he said, "But I have not compared your belly, your legs of your cunt yet."

So be it, I thought, and returned to stand in front of him and stripped, giving my body a few wiggles as I did so. Let him feast on that! No sag here! When entirely naked I massaged my breasts pulled on both nipples. Then widening my stance I moved one hand between my legs, rubbed between my legs and stuck my forefinger into my cunt and wiggled it. All this time Dave was eye level with my cunt as I masturbated for him.

So, he had asked to compare cunts? I told him to lie on the floor. Once in place I sat on his face.

"Go on then, compare this young juicy cunt with old lover girl. Tell me if its not the best cunt you've ever lapped at in your life."

He did this with skill and patience. Playing with the labia first then starting at the back gradually penetrating more as my lips opened and slowly moving forward. When all the way forward his skill with my clit was superb. The dirty talk, the emotion, and the good use of his tongue meant that he was rewarded shortly after with a near drowning as he got me off major.

"Now you've had a chance to compare, what do you think then?" I asked.

"Externally you are more beautiful than any other woman I have seen." His remark seemed sincere. Then continuing he added, "Now I want to compare how you are inside. So I am going to use my prick to test, deep inside your cunt."

He pulled me around to the rear of the low backed sofa making me face over the back as he entered me from the rear in one long, but slow move. Reaching around to cup my tits as he started to work in and out. As the action became more violent he was pulling me back off the sofa a little as he moved most of the way out then shoving hard forward so I was part off my feet. In this way we climaxed after not that many minutes.

Later in the evening we went to bed and the sex this time was slower and much longer with me on top and very satisfactory from my viewpoint. Afterwards, as I was drifting off to sleep Dave said quietly, "Act surprised tomorrow when you get a call from Enty. You will be invited to earn the money you owe after all. That is the deal I got for you. No one will cross you because it will happen under Chris's orders. After you have paid what you owe back, it will be down to you what you do next."

I couldn't believe it. I gave Dave a long and gentle kiss.

Sure enough after breakfast I had my phone returned and a half hour later received a Whats Ap message with pick up point and a time one hour hence.

When I reached the pick up address there were three in the main room, one guy and two girls. I saw several parcels in the room waiting to go. One of the guys, Chris, seemed in charge and looked no older than me. At first he was very business like but seemed to relax, especially after an eyeful of my tits - well the part that were exposed at any rate. I saw one of the girls looking jealous. It was not my fault she had a pug nose and was 15 kilos over-weight.

"Hey Chris, this place seems really active, you the boss of the main hub or something?" I asked.

He laughed and there were some smiles from the women.

"Eve, you ain't seen nothing, the night after next this place will be stacked like an Amazon warehouse."

"Chris! What are you doing?" Said the over-weight woman alarmed and annoyed. I smiled at his response and stuck my chest out further for his benefit, "Anne, darling, are you questioning the Princess of the South Side? Christine herself told me to treat Eve as her friend."

We chatted and flirted more. He seemed especially interested in where I lived and we both said we looked forward to meeting again. A girl has to use what she's given, and some of us were given more. Giving a guy a bit of an eyeful and flirting never did any harm did it, and sometimes got you what you wanted?

Chris then gave me the parcel and told me to go to Marylebone station and that I'd be pinged the destination en-route. I was sent an address in Aylesbury. I got on the train from Marylebone and delivered the parcel without incident. On my return to London I had to go back to my own apartment as Dave was away for 3 days, apparently assessing some apartments in Brighton he was thinking of buying. I wondered if all his property was some big money laundering exercise for the Enterprise or something. I got pinged a message from Paddy telling me that I had successfully earned £400 which would be going to pay off my debt.

Two mornings later I heard on the radio reports of gunfire and stabbings in South Peckham. A few minutes later two men crashed through the door literally. One was Victor I didn't know the other. Victor grabbed me twisting an arm behind my back.

"Eve, we're going a little ride. You can be voluntarily quiet as we go outside or I will make you quiet."

"But Christine..", I stammered.

"Oh you will be seeing Christine all right. Don't you worry."

In the car I was blindfolded. It did not seem a long drive before I was taken out of the car and inside a building. I was walked some distance inside and pushed down on a wooden chair. When the blindfold was removed I was in some old, quite large, former office.

"Stay!", Victor said

"But I..", I started.

"Quiet!", Victor said

At that moment Christine and an older man came in. He was probably in his 60s and whilst dressed well had a broken nose and a scar on his left cheek. For a split second I was so relieved to see Christine but then I looked into her eyes and saw the bleakest Arctic ice.

I gathered my wits and said, "Christine, why am I here? I did everything you asked. I delivered the package."

The older man spoke, his strong Irish accent confirmed my suspicion as to his identity.

"You delivered the package, my lass, and you delivered the Peckham address to your Watford friends."

"I don't know what you mean. I did not tell anyone about anything. It must be someone else. You have someone else informing. What about Janey? You must believe me!"

"No Eve, we don't believe you."

I saw Eamon nod to one of the guys in the room with us and the person exited.

"I didn't do anything, honestly, I didn't. It was someone else. Maybe someone followed me to the pickup?"

I was so intent on Eamon I had not heard anyone entering the room.

"No Eve," a familiar voice said quietly. "We made sure you weren't followed. No one else knew of the address because it was used twice only. Once when you went there and once to deal with the Watford crew. The crew who came exactly the time we wanted them to come. The time we gave you."

"I was blackmailed. They were going to hurt my family. I can help you deal with them.."

"Eve, all that beauty. The world will be duller. You can't say you didn't know the consequences," Dave said quietly.

Christine said evilly, "I know where there is a nice cellar, lover. We could keep her there for our sole entertainment until we tire of her then charge her out after."

Dave shook his head just once and walked out leaving me there. How dare he? Preferring saggy-tits to me! I promised Eamon info on the Watford crew. They pointed out that the leaders who I claimed to be close to had not warned me so I could escape after their men were ambushed. What did that say about the relationship, he asked?

----------------------------------------

Next door I thought of Eve, picturing her luscious, beautiful body, so perfect, her perfectly former breasts highlighted by that white skin, perfect nipples, the rest of her superbly proportioned body. It was not just the external though, I'm not that unfeeling. It was the waste of all that youth and vitality. I usually get a kick when a plan works out and gets a result.