Always Turns Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was not that old really. In his early fifties I think. A little grey in his hair, but not much. And his smile was charming and warm, as was his voice. "So let us have little closer look at this thing you have brought me. Hmmn. Very pretty. But is it tasty?"

He spent quite along time licking me, and playing with my breasts. He moved up to suck them sometimes, while he fingered me, and then went back to tonguing my pussy again. He encouraged me to react, to moan, to tell him what felt nice, and to come. He didn't fuck me. He made me come several times, and then, finally gave each of my nipples a last suck, and said "Thank you, I enjoyed that very much. Kindly tell my daughter that." And he waved me to go out the door.

Of course I was a little lost. It was big house, and I wasn't sure of the route back to Tilly's room, or if I should go to the nursery, and was a bit surprised to hear a low volume wolf whistle from behind me as I was walking up a corridor. It was her brother. Nathan. "You must be Till's new fuck toy. If you are looking for her she is in her bedroom, with one of her older fuck toys, end of the corridor turn right then up the stairs, can you find your way from there?"

I said "Yes Master, thank you," and he laughed. "Oh she has you that well trained eh? This should be fun. Run along then."

So I did. Run. Tilly had not missed me. A rather burly young man was lying on his back as she sat on his face, and she was very slowly wanking his quite impressively large cock. Very thick, and quite long. Not as long as Mike, but thicker than any cock I had ever seen. She made me suck her nipples until she came, then stand and watch as she rode the thick cock, and came again, and then she climbed off the young man, and said to me "Slave, take the Boy into the corridor and wank him off, he has done a good job and deserves relief. Do not suck him, just use your hand. Then come back here and attend me."

He got up, thanked his Mistress, collected his clothes and followed me out to the corridor, where I did as I had been instructed. He didn't speak to me, we didn't exchange names, I just gave him a hand job, and off he went. Tilly was in the very large bath when I got back into her suite, and had me join her, bathe her and bathe myself, before we went to bed. Just as she put out the light she asked "Did Daddy fuck you?"

I apologised of course for not having told her sooner that he had not, but he told me to thank her and he enjoyed it very much. "Very much eh? Good. I do like Daddy to enjoy himself. He doesn't get much fun."

So the next few days passed. I walked in the gardens most days, Tilly rode horses, but I didn't know how to ride a horse, and she could not be bothered to dawdle with a beginner when she could gallop by herself, so I was on my own for the mornings. She dressed me each day in various outfits. Some where her own clothes, some were sixties of seventies vintage, probably her mothers. Her mother had been a model for a bit. The staff - there was a housekeeper and a medical nurse for the Lady, a couple of male staff (who it was quite clear had all been Tilly's toys in the past) and a cook who I rarely saw - mostly ignored me. Nathan sneered at me if we met, but never tried to do anything with me. Tilly's other current slave - a groom in the stables - was made to lick her, and be ridden by her, without coming, and then I had to wank him, at least once a day. Daddy took to dining with Tilly and Nathan in the nursery, and I was allowed to eat with them (clothed), and then he would take me to show me more of the house. The library, where he had me lie over the back of a desk to lick me out. The grand dining room, where I was the dish of the day on the long table; the Morning room, where I was spread on a deeply padded sofa, and the observatory, up in one the towers on the roof. There was a wonderful Victorian leather chair there, for an astronomer to lie back in under the telescope, to make observations easier and more comfortable. He didn't make me see stars, but he did leave me quite breathless.

He finally took me to a room on the upper floor, a servants room, with an ancient brass bedstead, and a rather lumpy mattress. He said it was Nanny's room. There he stripped me gently, and put me on the bed, and knelt to tongue me until I came, and then, to my surprise, rose up and pushed his cock into me. He had undone his trousers as he was on his knees. I remembered what Tilly had told me, so I made sure to rock back and forwards with him as he took me, and to let my breasts move with the rhythm. When he came he fell upon me, sucking my nipples and almost crying, and saying "Oh Nanny, oh my darling Nanny."

I was a bit taken aback, but he recovered, pushed himself up and turned away, and pulled up his trousers again. He stood for a moment at the end of the bed, without looking back at me, and said "Thank you, dear. That was... marvellous." And left the room. When I told Tilly later she was exultant. "Marvellous? So he fucked you? At last. Now the real fun can begin." I didn't understand, but it was the last time Daddy took me for a tour."

That made me curious, so I asked her why. "Oh I am not sure. I think he was embarrassed. He was always polite to me, but he could hardly meet my eyes after that. I picked up from Tilly that it was his usual way with girls. She had not let me have sex with anyone else because she knew her father would be licking me out later, but once he had actually come in me, she knew that was the end of it. I remember him looking at me with a really sad expression about a week or two later. I was naked, over the back of the sofa in the nursery, being fucked quite vigorously by a friend of Nathan's at the time. It was another little turning point. Tilly's uncle had made me feel free because I was worthless. I couldn't disappoint him, and anything I did that he might punish me for would not actually be a bad thing, because he would enjoy punishing me. Her father on the other hand, had been so gentle with me, so concerned for my pleasure, and so ashamed of having used me, that he made me feel valuable. For him to disapprove of me, to not value me so highly, or perhaps to disapprove because he valued me, well, it struck home. I was doing it because his daughter had told me to, but although he loved his daughter and indulged her in all sorts of ways, I think he slightly thought the less of her for doing that to me. It all raised a terrible conflict in me. The nice old man valued me, and didn't think Tilly was a Goddess who must be obeyed. I was offended on her behalf. But also, a tiny bit of me inside thought that was silly. I thought that the old man was a good man, and maybe, Tilly was not a good person. Oh, my goodness, I was racked with guilt over that. But I am getting ahead of myself.

The following day, after Daddy had finally shagged me as I wriggled for his delight, Tilly took me to the stables with her in the morning. Her horse was ready, and the groom, who I knew only as "Boy" was holding it for her when she arrived. She instructed him to get two more horses ready, one for him, and the most docile thing in the stable for me. I was of course dressed appropriately in boots, jodhpurs and little riding coat and hat, and I was mildly terrified by the idea. She instructed the boy to bring me slowly to the lake, where she would meet us later, and to bring a picnic basket with him, which she had made me carry from the kitchens.

In the years since I have learned how to handle a horse, but I was very grateful for arriving at the lake without falling off. We spread out the picnic things and for the first time the young man talked to me about other things than how to not fall off a horse. His name was Terry. He was only twenty. His father was the head of the stables. Apparently there was a sizeable stud farm on the grounds, started by Tilly's grandfather, which her father had little interest in, but it was a pretty good money spinner for the estate. Terry was only there for the summer, and this was his last weekend before he headed back to college. He asked me how I knew Tilly, who he called by name, not "Mistress" which I thought was rather daring, so I explained. He laughed when I said that she was my Mistress because I just wanted to serve her. He said "I love her you know. I mean, I know I shouldn't. She is quite horrible to me. But... Well she was my first. Got me in the stables when I was sixteen. I couldn't believe my luck, you know? I mean she is gorgeous. And the things she taught me... But the last couple of years , you know, it has been all this 'call me mistress, Boy' shit, and not making me come. Thanks, by the way, for the hand jobs. I mean I would have gone to my room and done it myself, but, well, you were really good at it. And ... you are so pretty. I fancied you the first time I saw you. I was sort of hoping that we could maybe sneak off and have some fun by ourselves, you know, if you would like."

Penny laughed again, at herself. "I was such a fool. I turned him down of course, saying that my Mistress would not like hat, and telling him off for even thinking it. He just shook his head and said "She really has you wrapped up in that shit then? You deserve better. Oh I know it was fun to play the game for a bit, but now it is really pissing me off. Tilly isn't that good in bed, and not worth the shit she deals out. You have been a good sport though. I don't know. Maybe if you change your mind. You can't let her spoil all your fun, eh? Oh hell, Mistress is on her way in."

Tilly of course just gave her reins to Terry and he had to tend to the horse before he could join us at the picnic. It was nice at first. Tilly asking me how I liked the horse riding, and taking to Terry about the doings of the stud. And then as the meal came to a close she said to me "Is your cunt sore from the saddle, Slave?"

It was like a slap. She had not actually used my name over lunch, but it had been almost friendly, like equals. Suddenly we were back to reality, as I knew it. I stammered a reply in the negative and she said "Good. Get those trousers down and show it to the Boy, Slave. On your back."

So I did as I was told, undoing the jodhpurs and pushing them down as far as I could with the boots, and lying down on the rug with my legs open. "Pretty little cunt isn't it, Boy? Do you remember the first time I let you lick mine I was in just the same outfit, just here, just like that? I thought you might like to relive the old times. Lick her cunt, Boy."

Terry didn't seem to mind saying "Yes , Mistress" as he smiled at me. He was quite good at it. It was not long before I had to ask Tilly if I had permission to come, which she graciously gave. And then she said, "Is the slave girl's cunt wet, Boy?"

He had sat up on his knees for a moment with just a finger in me and his thumb on my clitoris, making me jump and whimper as he gently rubbed them in circles. He said "Yes Mistress," and she laughed.

"I should hope so. You may fuck her now. Fuck her hard. Come in her cunt, Boy, I want you to wash my father's spunk out of her."

To be fair to him, Terry did look at me first with a quizzical expression, as if asking if that was alright with me. I just reached up my arms to him, and smiled back, so he got the right idea. It was a little awkward with my legs still trapped in the boots and trousers, but we managed. Although he was frankly, huge.

Tilly had taken to finger fucking me with three or four fingers. She had tried to get her thumb in as well to fist me, but I was too tight, and while she was not adverse to causing me a certain amount of pain, she was wary of actually ripping me open. She had begun working me with a selection of larger dildoes, and with two small ones at a time, and had also been using larger butt plugs and dildos on me that way, every day, But to be actually fucked with a thing like Terry's...

But he was very gentle. He took his time, eased the tip in and held still, let me relax and wriggle to get the right position, let me push up against him, and pull him into me with my hands on his back, but stopped and pulled back as soon as I gasped. When he was half way in he just rested for while to let me get used to it, and then slowly built up depth and speed, until her was as far in as he could get, and shafting me very thoroughly. He leaned forward over me, and put his lips near my ear on the side away from Tilly, and said, "Thank you, Penny, this is lovely, this is as good as I hoped, god I wanted to do this with you, god but you are fantastic, what can I do for you, do you want me go slower, or faster?"

And that was another turning point. I don't know how he knew my name. I had not told him, but he must have learned it, wanted to know it, wanted to remember it. And he wanted to have sex with me. Me. Penny. Not just to have sex. He desired me.

I think that all the people I had sex with since I left Belfast, and frankly a few while I was there, didn't want to have sex with me. They just wanted to fuck. If I was taken away in mid thrust and replaced with another girl, another hole to hold their cock, they would not have objected. Indeed at some parties that sort of thing happened, men going from hole to hole, just fucking, not caring who the woman was. But suddenly, for the first time in months, a man desired me. Cared for me. I mattered. I wasn't just a slave, just a nameless friction provider with tits to squeeze, or even to scream and beg them to stop. I was a woman, a human being, with a name, and who was uniquely wanted as myself. The identity I had lost, tried to lose, tried to suppress and forget, was sparked off."

Penny looked up at me then, and said "It made me think of you, Sean. I remembered how it was with you. How it was always like that with you. How you always made me feel special, because, well you thought I was special. Even when I didn't want to be special, and I wanted not be me, and it drove me mad, and I pushed you away, and ran from it because I couldn't cope with being special. But there on the rug, with that gentle young man whispering his desire, asking me how to make it better, I remembered what it was like to be me, and that being me wasn't as bad as I had thought. Which of course is a bad thing for a Slave to think."

She shrugged "It was then that I realised that my evening with Tilly's uncle had actually been a low point. The low point. Like an alcoholic hitting bottom, I had hit deepest submissive personality annihilation. From there it could only be up. Anyway, Terry made me come, and come and come. He took it slow and he read my responses, and he made it last, and made it good. Tilly of course was watching the whole time, and sometimes gave directions - made us change position, had me suck him, had me lick her while he was taking me from behind, and so on - but when he finally came in me and whispered his thanks, and used my name again... I was a changed person. Again.

I started to rebel. I started to be less eager to please, less limply obedient. Tilly punished me more. One weekend when Terry was back from college, she tried to punish me by having him fuck me while forbidding me to come, but I did anyway, and she punished me for that. But it didn't work.

A few weeks later, it was Halloween, Nathan had a party. He had all his rugby mates, and a few others, including some girls of course, for the weekend. Tilly decided that she would get me to do a show. I had a sort of female devil outfit in red velvet, and slowly stripped while using a selection of red and black dildoes and vibrators. Of course she had fitted me with a butt plug which had the long Red Devil's tail attached, which caused a bit of a stir when the audience realised how it was kept in place. She had made me rehearse a few times, and I was to get close to the boys, and let them touch me if they wanted. The end of the performance was to try to get one of the boys to go with me into the music room, where I was to at least suck him off, or possibly fuck him, and then ask him to send another boy in. Tilly wanted to see if she could get the whole team to fuck me.

Of course I was enjoying it all far too much. I was free to be sensual, sexual, seductive, and take my pick, to have power over the boys, be in control. Okay, it was power I was lent, in Tilly's opinion, as I was doing as she had told me, but it was power. They would come to that room because they desired me, because I had shown them how desirable I was. Like the boys at that party in Belfast, which on reflection you were of course right about, but which I had thought were in my control. Only this time they really were. They were all nice middle class or upper class boys, and while some were arrogant and maybe one or two were inclined to be dominant, I could have simply said no to any of them. So for me the evening was a triumph. It was me who told one of the boys to send in two. It was me who sent off one of them when he came too quickly, and told him to bring me two more. It was me that told them to leave the door open, and that others could come and watch. I ordered them to bring me champagne, and I ordered them to come where I wanted them to come. Tilly watched, and sometimes made suggestions, which the boys sometimes obeyed, and which I obeyed if I liked the idea (which was normally the case) but for the first time in months she was not in control.

So the next day I refused to wear the butt plug she wanted to put in me, saying I was sorry, but I was too sore after the night before. I did it politely, and suggested that it was better for her, that I was only trying to please her, that if she allowed me not to wear it for while, it would be more fun in the long term, but it spiralled into a row. She lost her composure, then lost her temper, and went to slap me. I saw the blow coming, and raised my hand to block her, and then just punched her, square on the chin."

"Well done!" I said, and laughed. "I would like to have done that myself."

Penny laughed as well, and smilingly said "Oh Sean, you were always too much the gentleman to have done that. Which was a pity, but it is why I always loved you."

"And I always loved you, Penny." The words were out of my mouth before I could think. The silence afterwards was awkward, for a second, and Penny bit her lip. An old gesture that I knew well. Uncertainty, fear perhaps. It was, as ever, adorable.

"Well," said Penny, and she shook herself a little, "That wasn't quite the end of my relationship with Tilly. I was instantly apologetic of course, and abased myself, and begged forgiveness, and she took some pleasure in punishing me, which involved a larger butt plug than initially proposed, and no food for a day. And a few other things. But it had changed things again. I was extra submissive in word and deed, but she was no longer so sure of her power. I think she began to fear me. She flinched if I moved too fast when near her. And I enjoyed that.

There was another factor to consider. She was to go to the US for post grad work in the spring. And not planning to take me. Since things had become awkward and less fun, she decided to get rid of me. So a week before Christmas she gave me to her uncle. Well, sold me actually. One morning she made me lick her pussy, then watched me shave mine, and my legs and underarms, and she made me bend over to receive a small metal butt plug with a ring on it that attached to some chains. One was brought up my back and clipped to a leather collar. The other was brought tightly up between my pussy lips, and clipped to the ring in my navel, which was then also joined by two chains to the rings on my nipples, and they were then chained up to the collar. "

"What?" I blurted.

"Oh, the nipple rings? Well you knew I had one done in Belfast. She had the other one done in London. Tilly had talked about getting one on my clit, or at least the hood, but the healing time is several weeks or even several months, if you get an infection, and you have to be really careful with them. Tilly was impatient, and didn't like the idea of me smelling of disinfectant for six months, so she didn't do it. But she had made a habit of chaining up my breasts as a punishment, making the chains just short enough to pull on them when I moved, so I was used to it by then. When I was ready she lead me, barefoot, out of the house and across the gravel path, to a large car. Her uncle got out of the back. He looked me up and down, and I felt quite scared. He had a way of looking at a girl. Like she was not a girl. I was meat. I was a toy, in his eyes. I knew it. Then he nodded and held out his hand for the leash. Tilly said "Money first." And he just gave a little smile, and reached into his pocket, and put something in her outstretched hand. Then Tilly turned to me, and I remember exactly what she said, and how she said it. "I have sold you, Slave. Look, what I got for you." She held up a coin. A single copper coin. "A penny, for a Penny. Some might say that is a fair exchange, but I think I got the best of the bargain." And she leaned in and whispered "Because you are not worth even that much."