Always Turns Up Ch. 06

Story Info
Old Lovers catch up on what they have missed.
7k words
3.71
3k
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual this chapter will make more sense if you have read the first five... and probably even more if you have read my series "Bad Penny" to which this the sequel. All names and places have been changed to protect the naughty. Not everything is made up.

When Penny came back to the table our drinks had arrived. To go with her cocktail I had ordered her a glass of water. She raised an eyebrow at it and looked at me quizzically.

"Water. No ice, no lemon, no bubbles. That is what you used to order, and I thought you might be thirsty."

The smile she gave me was strange. Her face moved in slightly contrary ways, as if she was going to frown, or maybe laugh, but in the end she sort of sighed, and said "Thank you. That was very thoughtful of you. What are you having?"

"Non-alcoholic ginger beer. Although I feel quite awake, I want to stay that way. I am intrigued to hear more."

She smiled again, with unalloyed pleasure. "I am not boring you? Or scandalising you?"

"Certainly not boring. And while I have been shocked, and a little distressed. Some of your story, well, I am too much of a voyeur to be scandalised. If voyeur is the right word."

"Hmmn, she said. Yes, 'gossip' isn't right either. I wonder is there a word for that particular fetish. Do you read other stories on Literotica?"

"Yes. Sometimes."

"Do you read your own stories, for pleasure? For let us say, stimulation?"

"I often find it, let us say, stimulating to write them. And think about them before I write them. But I have to not read them for a while so that they fade from memory before I can read them again. But yes, I have found myself a little turned on when reading my own material, sometimes. They are after all, often my old fantasies."

"Well, maybe I can give you material for some new ones. 2010 started with a bang for me. I was in Paris again, and watched the fireworks with a group of quite crazy people. The sort of collection I thought had died out in the 60's, but you can still find in Paris, and probably other big cities if you look under the right paving stones. Artists, writers, film makers, photographers, dancers, models, muses and the lost. All in their twenties and thirties, I was the wicked older aunt figure, the bohemian granny."

"Oh come on, you would hardly have been 45." I protested.

"Which to you now is a fine young woman in her prime, but when you were twenty one would have been old enough to be your mother. Anyway, I was being dramatic, so don't interrupt. Where was I. Ah yes, the Champ de Mars, midnight, everybody kissing. Mostly on the cheek, of course, but somehow I found myself in a lip lock with a young woman called Ramona, which went on for just a little longer than I had expected. Drink had been consumed, and a few less legal substances had been passed around, so when she finally leaned back and looked at me a little shocked at herself, I thought that was probably the explanation. But then her boyfriend, David stepped in, and kissed her briefly, before kissing me. I think I surprised him as, prompted by Ramona's rather arousing performance, I kissed him back not quite briefly, and not quite chastely.

David was perhaps thirty. Ramona a little younger. They had a flat on the top floor of a house near the Theatre de la Tour Eiffel, where he was a set maker, and she designed costumes. The flat was tiny, three little rooms that had once been servants quarters, under the eaves, with tiny dormer windows. But they had a marvellous view of the top of the Tower, and two double beds pushed together. Which was a good job as two other couples had joined us.

I learned that this six in a bed arrangement was quite frequent for them, but they were not actually swingers. It was more a sort of mutual voyeur and exhibitionist thing. Each couple got on with, well, coupling, but not sharing or swapping. Until I disrupted the pattern. Since it was their flat, and they had invited me, the others didn't object but it did raise some interest. We all sat on the bed, and passed around wine and beer, and something to smoke, and Ramona sat on one side of me with David on the other. So as the conversation started to tail off when the other couples began kissing more than talking, and taking clothes off, of course, Ramona had already been leaning against me and stroking my hand and arm. And she turned her head up to face me and said "I liked the way you kissed me. Would you do it again."

It turned out I was the first woman she had kissed like that. And so it went on for some time. For a while I thought David was just going to watch, but he moved round and started to rub her back and then to undress her. And then she started to undress me. David again hung back, watching, and occasionally caressing her, and I thought well, fair enough. Despite his earlier kiss, perhaps he has decided that Ramona would be jealous to see her man with another woman, but he didn't mind watching her play with me. A lot of men seem to think that way, that lesbian sex isn't adultery really, and fun to watch. Not like sharing with another man. And given my mild exhibitionist streak..."

I stifled a snort at that, and had to apologise. "Sorry, yes, mild. Very mild."

Penny went on, pretending to be unamused, but clearly suppressing a smile, "Given my mild exhibitionist streak, I didn't mind being watched, by David or the others. Indeed I rather enjoyed also trying to show off Ramona's body, and what I was doing with it, as well as my own, and what she was experimenting with. After a while I realised that someone else was stroking me between the legs, as I knew both her hands were on my head, and she could not reach that far down anyway. I assumed it was David, and didn't object. Nor did I object when I felt a head pushing underneath me and a mouth replace, or join, the probing fingers. When I glanced down, taking a breath from doing the same thing to Ramona, I saw it was one of the other girls. She squirmed up beneath me, pulling me down to kiss her mouth, seemingly enjoying the taste of Ramona on my lips. It all got a little heated, and I felt guilty for a moment until I saw that David had swooped in to cover for my inattention.

The third girl joined us when her man had exhausted himself. David had taken some time with Ramona while I was occupied, and the second girl's partner had carried on ploughing her while she was tonguing me and then when she was on top of me, kissing my face and neck and breasts, while fingering my pussy quite expertly. He eventually came and then collapsed, as men so often do. So we three girls carried on, and Ramona joined in when David was resting. I was quite sure that both the other girls had been with women before, probably together with each other, but this was the first time they had done it with Ramona there. It was all rather lovely.

I ended up semi living with Ramona and David for a few weeks. Of course the two of us ganged up on the poor man the next night, without the others there. And the following weekend when the others joined us he got some jealous looks from the other boys. They didn't try anything on with me, and I didn't touch them, but once the boys were done with, and that never takes that long, the girls again joined in with us, and we kept busy until the boys began to recover. That was the first time that David and I performed in front of the others. Before I had just played with him a bit, and sucked him, and he had sucked on my nipples while Ramona was riding him, but the second time round he was on top of me, and Ramona just stroked his back and pushed down on his bottom to make him take me harder. That got a few more looks as well.

Of course over the next few weeks I ended up in separate threesomes with both of the other couples, and then it got really complicated one night at David and Ramona's. But it was all quite innocent really. I could tell you a lot more, but it was the upshot from that interlude that really got me in trouble, of the best sort, so perhaps I should press on?

I had to agree, but I did say that I might want to hear more at a later date. Which seemed to please her. So Penny went on "Lina, the other dark haired one..."

"Sorry, I'm confused. Who had dark hair? You didn't mention names before."

"Ah, sorry, I was protecting the nearly innocent. Ramona was raven haired. Not just dark but actually glossy black and almost blue. Her pubes were a tangled jungle of jet black, startlingly framing her very ale and pink folds within. Some pussies are pretty, and some are not, but hers was memorably primordially furry. Remarkably soft fur too. I was horrified when she shaved it. Lina was a mere dark brunette, and Marie-Jo, who had an enchanting slight lisp and a tiny twist to her lip from a childhood accident, was almost fair. But had a dark bush. Uffe, a Dane but not blonde, was with Lina, and Guillaime, a skinny young man with long slim fingers, was with M-J. Clear? Ok.

So Lina, worked with a youth theatre company, among other things. She was a dancer, and remarkably supple, as well as remarkably muscled, which was an interesting combination, but irrelevant at the moment. Anyway, I ended up helping out at a performance. I mentioned that I used to do makeup for theatre, when we were at school and college. So she had fifty kids to do, and needed the hands. It was fun. And to add to the fun, Lina had a young admirer. She was only twenty four or five, and frankly gorgeous so it was no great surprise. He was a first year university student, called Hugo, which didn't help him pick up girls. It isn't an uncommon name in France but it is a bit old fashioned. And he was a bit shy. And he obviously adored Lina. Followed her like a puppy. So Lina asked me to help."

"Help?" I asked, with a raised eyebrow.

"She felt sorry for him. She didn't want to do anything with him, because of Uffe, and also she would lose her job, but I was single, and could teach the poor child a few things, as she put it..."

I laughed again, "How could you refuse? The poor child."

"He was lovely. And very enthusiastic. Lina basically set me up to be alone with him and make a move on him, see if he would be interested. Turned out he was. Very. So I spent a couple of weeks teaching. Not a profession I had ever considered before, but very rewarding when you see your pupil flourish."

"Yes, I found my time as a University lecturer very rewarding, but I suspect, not as much fun as yours."

"Well, after a few weeks I had rather boosted his confidence, and given him some hints on how to talk to girls, and indeed, seduce them. So I let him loose on the unsuspecting world of Parisian teenagers, and he hardly looked back. Except once. We had parted on very amicable terms, but I had firmly told him that our affair was over. So I was surprised when he rang me a couple of weeks later and asked me out for coffee. Indeed he asked me if I would have time for more than coffee... I was tempted, but told him that was not going to happen again with him. He laughed and said 'Oh don't worry, I have a girlfriend now. It wasn't for that.' So we arranged to meet.

He arrived with a girl and another boy. The girl was obviously his. They chatted for a few minutes, then he looked at his watch and apparently suddenly remembered that he had a rehearsal to go to, and slugged his coffee and dragged the girl away, saying "You don't mind if I leave Maurice with you do you? You can look after him!"

As it turned out, I didn't mind. Maurice was quite handsome, in a bespectacled tousle-haired sort of way. He was short though, as so many French men are, and he was fastidiously tidy about the house and his clothes. One might almost say obsessive. His hair was the bane of his life, as it was simply naturally curly, and he hated the idea of hairspray of gum or gel. I think I managed to help him come to terms with it as an attractive feature. Distinctive and cute. He was also a quick learner. A star pupil one might say. Being a little obsessive can be quite an asset at times. It turned out that he also had a friend, who needed some personal tuition, so when he more or less accidentally on purpose picked up a girl of his own, he invited his friend to have a coffee with me one afternoon."

"Well," I said, trying not to laugh at Penny's mock apologetic expression, "I suppose there is not shortage of potential pupils. You were doing a public service really."

"Indeed. Well anyway the fourth one was called Marcus, an uncommon name in France, but he was an uncommon young man."

"Whoah, hold on, do you mean the third, or have you missed one?"

Penny waved this away, saying "Oh Laurent was nothing exceptional. Sweet and grateful and a bit gauche, but nothing worth talking about. Marcus on the other hand was a surprising treasure. He had a slight stammer, which got worse around girls. All he needed was confidence. He had the looks, he was a surfer and scuba diver, so he had the body, and he was assiduous, insatiable and uninhibited. All good things, especially if combined with a tendency to be adventurous and inventive, when given the opportunity. Rather like you at that age, although more muscular."

"I am not sure if that is flattering. I freely admit that 'athletic' as never a word for my physique, but..."

"Darling, I loved your body. You did such nice things with it. And yes, I think you should be a little flattered that I remembered you when I was in the company of the young Adonis. But perhaps I should not tell you too much about him. I don't wish to make you uncomfortable. And in the end that was what happened to me. I took him to Biarritz. He wanted to surf, and I wanted some time at the sea. I have never got the hang of surfing, but he introduced me to body boarding, which I can do on the little waves. Have you tried it?"

"I have one in the van. I did start trying to surf again about ten years ago, but decided that I had left it twenty years too late."

"Sensible man. The problem for me with Marcus was that in Biarritz everyone looked at us. In Paris I suppose everyone assumed I was his mother, or Aunt. We never acted like lovers in public, for his reputation as well as mine. If asked I was giving him English lessons. But in Biarritz everyone seemed to assume he was my toy boy. Probably because there are always a few women about with them. I had told myself for years that I didn't care what others thought. I even enjoyed shocking people at times. But I wasn't ready for the pity."

She hook her head, and looked rueful. "Men of all ages pitied Marcus. How could such a beautiful young man go to bed with such an old hag? Oh don't protest, Sean, that was what was written on their faces. Of course some, of more taste and experience, mildly envied him, but they were not the norm. And the women; some were no doubt jealous, but most seemed to look at me with genuine sympathy, or sneering amusement. The middle aged woman, no doubt otherwise alone in the world, no real man of her own, paying some young man to flatter her, desperately hanging onto her youth, in every sense of the phrase. At best pathetic, but also contemptible. And there is no need to be gallant about it, Sean, because I knew they were right. I had fallen into a lovely bubble of youthful fleshly indulgence, but even though I knew these were not real relationships, it was all too true that I was using those boys more than they were using me. So I encouraged him to flex his pecs at the beautiful young things in bikinis, and paid for a hotel room for him for a week, when I went back to Paris, and then after a week in London looking after business, I was off to Japan."

"I have always wanted to visit there. But it is a bit hard to drive the camper van to it. Where you just visiting or...?"

"I went to see sex toys."

"Why? Apart from general interest. Had you decided to go celibate?"

Penny gently hit me, and said "Oh be serious. Can you imagine me doing that? No, it was business. I had decided to branch out a little. The modelling business was failing. The Eastern Europeans were producing so many pretty girls doing glamour and soft core, the Americans flooded the world with hardcore, and even though they liked the odd English girl, there was no market in England worth talking about. So I was restructuring that, but had got an idea, and an offer of other business. Hence the Japan trip.

I had contacts with a chain of sex shops. Not the ubiquitous Anne Summers, but the independent ones. They had always taken Charlie's product, and the spin off merchandise, even before it was strictly legal in the UK. On my return to London I had been to see an old customer and friend of Charlie's, who had also dealt with me before on the modelling side. He told me he was sorry to see me leaving the business, and mentioned that he wanted to bring in some high end stuff, and that he wanted to go to a show in Japan, but couldn't, and so he asked if I could go for him. It sounded fun, so I said I would do it. I took the tickets and promised him a personal review and recommendations, and as a joke I said "If you are looking for capital I could chip in a bit for the startup. If we buy in bulk I could get a good discount, and take one of each as part of the deal." He surprised me by saying "How much could you invest? We are looking for a hundred grand, for 25% of the equity pre-money. Normally I wouldn't be scrounging around like this of course, but I took a hit on those dodgy PVC costumes from Vietnam a couple of months ago, and things are tight."

So the next day the lawyers met, I was in the sex toy business, and off to the Tokyo sex-tech show. Which was an eye-opener. The returns on investment were another shock. Who knew how much people will pay for a lump of latex and a little battery powered motor? Never mind the high tech versions. Eric, my partner in this money minting scheme, allowed me to take another 24% of the company when I re-invested all the profit and a little more for the second year. We made a killing on the remote control ones when they came in. Eric even suggested we use the "Lady Frisi" brand name for our own label range, which would have suitably horrified Angelo, but I decided to not poke that hornet's nest."

"I hope you won't mind me saying so, but frankly, I am amazed." I said, shaking my head. "I always knew you were smart. Smarter than me. But the last time I saw you... You had changed so much, lost so much, become so docile and, well, unambitious, stupidly willing to please. I had really worried about you. I never imagined you would be talking about venture capital and international trade, let alone in the sex toy business. I am so pleased that things have finally come right for you."

Penny gave me another inscrutable look, and said "Well you know what they say: 'count no man, or woman, lucky until the day she dies.' It is good now, but it isn't perfect, and there is room for future failure. But I hope not. I have hopes for the future. Still we have not entirely caught up on my past. Japan is a weird place. Culture shock is normal I think, and doing business with Japanese men, as a woman, is fraught with little cultural issues. Since it was the sex industry they assumed that any woman involved was a hooker, or ex hooker. Some didn't want to trade with a woman of such ill repute, others wanted more than money to seal the deal. But once again my title opened doors and let me acquire a good reputation as a solid businesswoman. Which meant I had to have absolutely no scandal about me, and no sexual encounters. All of which was very frustrating. There I was at shows that featured all sorts of sexy technology, toys, costumes, games, VR and of course surrounded by pretty girls in skimpy outfits. All very tempting. It was a surprise to me to realise that I had a thing for Asian girls. I know it is common in western men, but somehow Asian men didn't appeal to me a tenth as much as their females. Still, I kept a hard line on not giving them excuse to write me off as stereotypical gaijin whore, although I did sample the produce, for review purposes.

12