Always Welcome in the Back Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My world whirled around me. I flexed my hips up, my body rigid. My cock exploded in her mouth. I could feel my nut sack tighten as it pumped her mouth full of cum. She sucked and swallowed, her finger buried in my ass. I had never had an orgasm like this. It seemed like I came forever. Finally, I felt the flow of cum slow to a stop as she slipped her finger out of my ass and eased her mouth off of my cock, licking me clean as she went.

I lay on the bed and tried to catch my breath. Ellen stood and laid beside me as I turned on my side to face her. "Wow, that was wonderful. Thank you, Ellen." I took one of her breasts in my hand and gently massaged it. She reached down and took my now flaccid penis in her hand. A devilish smile showed on her face. "Don't thank me big boy. You are about to earn your reward, but first, let's rinse off."

She took my hand as we stood and headed out of the bedroom. I was confused. I was sure there was a shower in the master bath. I figured we were going to use the guest bathroom shower for some reason. That is what I thought right up to the time she led me thru the kitchen, headed for the door to the pool. I hesitated at the door, looking uncertainly at her.

She turned and laughed out loud, "Fuck the neighbors." Releasing my hand, she stepped to the edge of the pool and dove in, butt ass naked. Oh well, when in Rome...I dove in right behind her. I surfaced a couple of feet from her in neck-deep water.

What followed was a game of playful "grab ass" that lasted several minutes and ended when I had Ellen pinned against the side of the pool, my hands covering her breasts and my dick lodged between the cheeks of her ass. We were both breathing heavy from exertion and arousal.

I slipped my dick down between her legs and slowly moved in and out, teasing the lips but never entering her "off limits" pussy. I released her right breast and used that hand to stroke her pussy lips. A soft moan escaped.

Feeling empowered, I taunted her, "You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna finger fuck you till you cum. Then, I'm gonna take you to your bed and fuck you in the ass." I slammed two fingers into her pussy and used my thumb to stroke her clit. Seconds later she arched against me and screamed in release. I held her tight between me and the edge of the pool. I kept my fingers moving in her until she begged me to stop.

I held her close until she recovered. Leading her to the shallow end, I helped her up out of the pool and back into the house. I grabbed a couple of towels on the way. Back in the bedroom I guided her to the shower. I joined her and we took turns bathing each other, taking extra time on the "special" places. I was rock hard by the time we toweled off.

Grabbing me by the penis, she lead me to the bed. Kneeling in front of me Ellen took me in her mouth. Kissing and licking around the head, she used her hands to massage me. Looking up at me seductively she said, "I want this in my ass..." One more kiss on the head and she crawled onto the bed. Laying on her back, she offered herself to me.

Starting with her feet, I kissed and massaged my way up her body. Spreading her legs, I slid my tongue across and thru her pussy lips. She was soaking wet. Folding her legs up to her breasts left her ass and anal opening fully exposed. She locked her arms in the bend of her knees, leaving my hands free.

While I continued to caress her pussy with my mouth, I slipped the middle finger of my right hand into her dripping pussy. A couple of strokes in and out and my finger was adequately coated. I trailed that finger down to her ass and used her juices to lubricate the opening. She grasped out loud when I slipped the finger past the ring and into her ass. It was a tight fit.

I held the finger still for a moment to let her adjust. Then started to gently move it in and out. Using my tongue as the carrier, I licked her juices down to and around my finger, re-lubricating it as I finger fucked her ass. When it was slick with her juices, I added my index finger. The addition brought a moan from her.

She was at such a state of excitement the juices were flowing freely from her pussy. Dripping down on my fingers, it provided natural lubrication. I increased my speed of my fingers in her ass as I used the thumb of my left hand to massage her clit. The moans from above became louder. She had another orgasm when I slipped a third finger into her tight ass.

Her body bucked against my fingers as the orgasm swept thru her. She screamed so loud I worried that the neighbors would hear. But to quote Ellen, 'Fuck the neighbors.' I was on the cusp of fulfilling a life-long fantasy. And the chance to do it with an incredibly beautiful woman was more than I could imagine. I was determined to do this, no matter who heard her scream.

I stood and, holding her legs, I moved between them. I laid my cock across her pussy and moved it back and forth thru her lips, coating it with her juices. I could see the apprehension in her eyes when she realized what was coming. She pointed to her night stand. Opening the top drawer, I saw what she motioning for. I opened the bottle of anal lube and slathered it on my rigid cock. She used her hands to work it the length of me as I applied some to my fingers and prepared her anal opening.

Looking me in the eyes, she spoke, "Please Tom, be gentle. I very much want your beautiful cock but I was serious earlier when I voiced my concern. I have never had one this big before. Please fuck my ass but please don't hurt me anymore than necessary." I assured her I would be gentle. I still couldn't believe this was happening. I was praying I wouldn't blow my load before I could make my dream come true.

Lining my cock up with her opening, I leaned forward slightly. Her anal opening resisted. I could see the concern in her eyes as I applied more pressure. I smiled at her, hoping to non-verbally transmit my understanding. I moved forward incrementally until I felt the mushroom head of my cock slip past the resistant ring. "Oh!!!...wait...don't move" she gasped involuntarily as the tight ring grasped my manhood.

I had to think about a root canal to keep from blowing my load right then. I was insane with lust. It took all my will-power to keep from ignoring her and slamming my cock in her to the hilt and pumping her ass full of my cum. Finally, she sighed and said, "OK, a little more...slowly..." I eased another fraction of an inch into her. "Oh my god, Tom. Your cock is so big. Please keep going but for god's sake take it slow."

So...that's what I did for several minutes. I would ease forward a bit just to hear her cry out for me to stop and let her adjust. The frequent stops also helped keep me from cumming pre-maturely. The further I slipped my cock into her ass, the more I could feel the heat of her rear canal. I wasn't watching to clock but I'm sure it took several minutes before I felt the soft skin of her ass cheeks against me, a tale-tell indication that I was in her ass to the hilt.

By this time, root canals didn't help. I was thinking in full open-heart surgery mode to keep from exploding. The heat in her ass was intense. I wasn't sure if it was her body or my cock but, she was so tight, I could feel someone's pulse. Her plea to be still was un-needed. I was breathing hard and sweat was running off my face.

Just as I was getting brave enough to move, her bed-side phone rang. It scared me so bad I thought I would lose my erection. I was more than a little surprised when she motioned for me to hand it to her. Trying desperately to hold my position, I grabbed it from its cradle and handed it to her. She looked at the number and smiled seductively.

"Hey baby, how are you?" Oh shit. Here I stand with my dick buried to the hilt in a woman's ass and she takes a call from her husband. I thought I would die. Her next comment almost caused me to need that heart surgery I was thinking of earlier.

"What am I doing? I'm laying across our bed with this delightful man's cock buried in my ass. Yes, I really am Dan. And you should see it. It's a magnificent cock, too. I wasn't sure I was going to get it all in me." I am now in full panic mode. I know she told me I was not the first stranger to fuck her in the ass but I hadn't counted on her telling her husband about it while we were in the act. She had said she always told him later.

I could feel my dick shrinking. I guess she could, too. Licking the middle finger of her left hand, she began fingering her pussy as she tightened her anal muscles around my penis in an obvious attempt to keep me hard. She seemed to be wrapping up her conversation. "Yes Dan, I'll tell him. I love you to baby, see you in a few days." She clicked off and pitched the phone out of the way.

"That was so fucking hot, Tom. That's the first time he's ever called while I was getting fucked. I almost came when I saw it was him. I hope it didn't startle you too much. I felt you start to go soft in me. Oh...and he said to tell you to fuck me unconscious and fill my ass with your cum. So...what are you waiting on. Fuck me unconscious with that huge cock and fill me with your cum, please." That last comment had me back at full mast. I wasn't sure if my heart was racing from the phone call or from the fact that my cock was deep in the ass of this beautiful married woman.

Ever so slowly I began to move in and out of her. The first time back out took almost as long as the first time in. Just before the head slipped from her rectum, I reversed direction. Her pussy was leaking profusely, negating the need for any more anal lube. Each trip in and out increased in speed. The tightness was unbelievable. It looked like I was turning her asshole inside out each time I withdrew.

Her initial look of concern had been replaced by one of desire. The moans were intermingled with almost incoherent babbling. "Oh god, Tom...fuck me...oh wait...oh...fuck me...fuck my ass...oh that hurts...please fuck me...please fuck my ass..." Both of her hands were now busy with her pussy as she alternately pulled on her clit and slammed multiple fingers into her red and swollen orifice.

"Oh,,,OH...god, Tom. Fuck me...FUCK MY ASS...PLEASE FUCK MY ASS...I'm about to ...AHHHHH...I'm cumming....Fuck me I'm cumming..." Her body pitched wildly in release as her orgasm consumed her. I have no doubt the screams were heard 3 houses down. By some miracle, I had managed not to blow my load. I'm not sure how because that was the most violent orgasm I had ever witnessed.

I held still as she calmed down and her breathing almost returned to normal. After a few minutes she opened her eyes and smiled at me. Reaching between her legs, she pushed gently on my stomach, indicating that I should pull out. I guess the disappointment was evident in my face. "Don't worry Tom. We aren't finished. Just re-grouping." My cock slipped reluctantly from her ass as I helped her sit up on the edge of the bed.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me to her for a passionate kiss. "Thank you, Tom. You are amazing." I started to return the compliment but she silenced me with a finger to her lips. "Don't talk. Save that energy for round two." Reaching into the bottom drawer of the night-stand, she brought out a realistic looking fake cock. Crawling up on the bed, she motioned for me to join her.

We turned length ways in the bed and she bunched pillows up behind us so we were in a semi-reclined position. She lay on her back and I lay on her left side, resting on my right elbow. She coated the dildo with lube and eased it into her pussy. I played with her breasts as she fucked herself, tweaking first one nipple and then the other. After a few minutes I moved between her legs and took the toy from her. "Please, let me do that." She let me and moved her hands up to take the place of mine on her breasts.

I worked the fake cock in and out of her pussy as I leaned forward and licked her clit. She groaned and arched her back against my mouth. It wasn't long before another, if less violent, orgasm swept thru her. Her hands dropped to the back of my head and held me to her as I simultaneously licked and fucked her thru it.

I eased back up beside her and held her as she recovered. We snuggled and petted as we relaxed. She turned on her side facing me. Running her hand down my chest, she grasped my semi-erect penis and began stroking it back to life. Reaching up to kiss me, she said, "Tom, please fuck my ass again. I need this monster to rip my ass apart." This woman was insatiable. She had just had several orgasms, one a mind blower, and she still wanted more. Who was I to refuse?

Rolling her over I kneeled behind her and lifted her up on her hands and knees. I re-coated my cock with lube and once again aimed it at her rear hole. Even though initial entry was easier this time, her anal canal was insanely tight. After a time, I was once again fully engulfed in her ass. On one of the first return trips I added more lube to make it easier on both of us.

Holding her hips I was soon fucking my full length in and out of her, gradually increasing the speed with each stroke. She dropped her head to the bed to free up her hands. She picked up the dildo and eased it into her pussy. She started pumping it in and out of her pussy in time with my movements. As I pulled out of her ass, she would plunge the fake cock into her pussy.

The sensation of the dildo rubbing my cock thru the thin membrane separating them had an instant effect on both of us. The harder she plunged the dildo into her pussy the harder I slammed my cock to the hilt in her ass. We were spinning out of control.

I had never been very verbal during sex. But then again, I had never fucked a cock-hungry beauty in the ass before either. "Take it Ellen. Take my cock up your ass...I'm gonna rip your ass apart. Take it...fuck back against me...take this cock up your ass..."

I was almost certain I was hurting her but I didn't care at this point. I was driving my cock into her at bone crushing level. I know I was bruising her. I could feel bone against bone contact with each thrust. I was beyond caring. Her asshole was fire hot. My cock was swollen beyond reason.

"Oh god...fuck me Tom...fuck my ass...slam that monster in me...make me cum...I need to cum Tom. Fuck me...FUCK ME!!! FUCK MY ASS YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH!!! MAKE ME CUM...FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

My body shuddered as I slammed into her time and time again. I was close. I was fucking out of control. I couldn't have stopped if the house was on fire. I had waited years for this and I wasn't about to miss out any longer. Sweat was running off of me in rivers. My hands had a death grip on her hips as I repeatedly rammed my cock up her ass.

"Cum for me Ellen...cum on that dildo in your pussy while I'm fucking your tight ass!!! I'm gonna cum Ellen...I'M CUMMING....I'M CUMMING IN YOUR ASS...AAAGGGGGHHHHH...FUCK ME ELLEN...I'M CUMMMMMMMINGGG!!!!

The instant my cum erupted in her ass her body began to buck and pitch violently. She screamed louder than before. I thought for a brief second about what I would tell the police when they arrived because there was no doubt in my mind that one or more of the neighbors was on the phone to 911 this instant.

"OHHHHHH...AAHHHH...fuck me Tom...please fuck me...Pump my ass full of cum...FUCK ME....FUCK MY ASS...HURT ME TOM...FUCK MEEEEE...I'M CUMMING....I'M CUMMINGGGGGG...AAAGGGGHHHH...HARDER TOM...HARDER...FUCK ME HARDER...I'M CUMM..."

Suddenly she stopped screaming as she reared up on her knees like a wild stallion, arms flailing helplessly, and dropped full length to the bed and didn't move. My cock slipped from her ass as she dropped. Cum flooded from her asshole as my cock dribbled my remains onto her ass cheeks. I could see the dildo still buried in her pussy. For several seconds her body would suddenly convulse and then stop. Convulse and stop. Convulse and stop. I thought she was having a seizure. Finally, it stopped.

I was starting to panic. I had never witnessed anything so violent. Had I hurt her? Had I killed her? I knew I had completely lost control. Maybe I broke her neck. Maybe I choked her to death. I didn't remember doing either one of those things but I was starting to worry that I my lust blinded rage I had really killed her.

Then, after what seemed like forever, I saw a slight movement. First one hand and then the other. Then her head. Small movements but enough to know she was still among the living. Slowly, very slowly, she began to move more. I moved from between her legs and she eased over onto her back. The dildo slipped from her distended pussy and dropped beside her. It was covered on her juices.

I sat beside her on my knees, waiting to see if she fully recovered. Her ragged breathing was slowly returning to normal. Finally, she opened her eyes and looked at me. I wasn't sure what to expect. Smiling weakly she said, "Damn Tom, I don't think Dan really meant it when he told you to fuck me unconscious."

"Oh my god, Ellen. I'm really sorry. I lost control. I don't know what came over me. Did I hurt you? Are you ok?" I was seriously worried that I had gone too far.

"Yes, I'm ok. And, yes, you did hurt me. I probably won't be able to sit for a week and I know for sure my hips and ass will have bruises this time next week. But Tom, that was, without a doubt, the most sensational sex I have ever had. I passed out from fucking for goodness sakes. Who passes out from sex? Thank you, Tom. That was simply amazing. Now, help me up and to the shower."

Relieved that she was ok and equally relieved that she was still speaking to me, I held her around the waist and guided her to the shower. I joined her under the soothing spray as we sat on the bench and let the warm water wash over our sore muscles.

I dried her and helped her back to her bed. Turning the covers back, I helped her onto the bed and tucked her in. I dressed and stepped over to check on her before I left. "Thank you, Ellen. that was sensational. I will remember this forever." I kissed her on the forehead and turned to go.

Even as much as I had enjoyed it, I was certain this was a one-time thing. I was worried that I had crossed the line. I knew there were other men in her life. She had told me as much. I was certain they never abused her like I felt like I had.

I had made it a couple of steps when she called out to me. "Tom, please come here." I stepped back to the edge of the bed and took the hand she offered. Pulling me down to her, she kissed me gently on the lips. "I had a wonderful time this afternoon. I need to rest but I would like very much to see you again." My heart raced with both relief and delight.

Smiling her best smile, she continued, "You are welcome at my house anytime, Tom. But remember, you can only cum in the back door..."


12