Always Willing to Help

Story Info
Yong woman visits her sister.
2.8k words
4.17
8.3k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had recently graduated from college and was living by myself in a new city halfway across the country from where I grew up and went to school. My older sister, Sue lived about four hours drive from my new digs. She was ten years older than me, so we never got much chance to know each other. I got a call from her in June, just after I moved. She said they just bought a rather large house with a swimming pool. "Jane, why don't you to come stay and with us for a week or two in the summer," she asked.

I didn't commit right away but after thinking it over I decided that this was an opportunity to make up for lost time and get to know her and her family better. I had met her husband a couple times, but I hadn't seen their son since he was in diapers. I called my sister back and agreed to come for a visit. We made plans for me to drive there and stay about a week.

It was a warm sunny Saturday in early July when I arrived at their house. She provided a tour, then showed me to the guest room where I freshened up from my trip. Neither her husband, Gordon nor her son Kevin were home at the time.

Sue opened up a bottle of wine and led me out back to the swimming pool. It was a warm day and I commented on how refreshing the pool looked. She suggested that we both go for a dip in the pool. I told her that I liked that idea. "Let's go put on our bathing suits," I said.

Sue suggested that they just skinny dip as their yard was very private and it was just us girls, She added that none of them ever wore bathing suits in the pool. They had a clothing optional policy when in and around the pool.

I told her I liked that. "You know, last year I dated a guy who was a nudist. He took me to a couple nude beaches and I enjoyed walking around the beach naked. I first time I went to his house off campus, he greeted me at the door naked. I let him strip me and I never wore clothes at his apartment after that, even while his two roommates were home."

"Well, I can tell that my husband and son are going to enjoy having you here," Sue said with a smile.

We stripped off and dove into the pool. Sue did a few laps and then went into the house to pour us both a glass of wine. We both stood in the shallow arear to chat and drink our wine.

About a half hour later I heard the back door open and turned to see Gordon walking towards us.

Seeing me naked, he apologized and offered to go back in the house. I said, "Don't go. I really don't mind. Sue told me you have a clothing optional policy in your pool. I guess I'm not very shy but I don't mind you seeing me."

"Okay. You have a great body and what good red-blooded male would object to seeing any woman as gorgeous as you naked," Gordon told me.

"Why don't you get your clothes off and join us, in the water?" Sue asked him. She then added, "I'm not the jealous type. Don't be shy about making friends with my sister."

He quickly stripped out of his shoes, shirt and pants and dove in naked.

The three of us stood in the shallow end of the pool, chatting and drinking wine for quite a while. Gordon did a few laps in the pool while Sue and I got out and toweled off before sitting on lounge chairs by the pool. "Do you mind if I leave my clothes off, the sun feels so good on my chest," I told my sister.

"Jane, I don't mind and I'm sure Gordon won't," Sue replied.

Gordon got out of the water and sat down with us. I caught him staring at my bare shaved pussy before he quickly averted his eyes.

"Would you rub suntan lotion on my back?" Gordon asked Sue.

"I was just about to go get us another bottle of wine. Jane, would you help Gordon with that?"

"Always willing to help," I replied. I rubbed it on his back then he turned over and with a big smile on his face, asked if I would also help him apply it to his front. His erection was now standing straight up. I started on his legs as he put some on his face and chest. I moved up higher and did his cock. When I finished, he pulled a towel over his lap to conceal his erection.

When Sue returned, she sat and we chatted for several minutes then all three of us went in the water again. Gordon playfully grabbed Sue around the waist from behind, turned her around and kissed rather passionately her on the lips. "Someone is horny, I think. Let's not do this in front of our company," Sue scolded as she pulled away.

He grabbed Sue again and suggested they go in the bedroom to finish what they had started. Sue and Gordon headed into the house while I sat out on the deck chair to work on my all over tan. I fell asleep sitting in the sun.

When I woke up, I was thirsty. I got up and walked into the house. I was caught off guard as I was still naked and met up with Kevin, their son. I instinctively tried to cover up but soon relaxed when I remembered that I had given my clothes to Sue to put in the wash. There was nothing nearby to cover up with and of course it really didn't bother me to be seen naked buy strangers after my experience with my college friend.. We shook hands and Kevin introduced himself. Kevin said his mother had told him I was coming. Kevin was a good-looking young man and looked to be just a couple years younger than me, much closer to my age than Gordon.

Kevin said he was available to help her in any way he could during her stay.

I was still a bit embarrassed walking around their house naked. I went to my room and put on a dress then sat down outside. Soon Sue came out and the two of us pitched in to make supper.

The following day was Monday and I knew that Sue and Gordon both had to work. Sue worked as a nurse at a local hospital and Gordon worked as a manager at a local bank. I put on a light weight robe and went down to breakfast. I missed seeing Sue who had to leave for work early but was greeted by Gordon and Kevin. They were both very accommodating to me and made bacon and eggs for breakfast as I sat drinking coffee. I told them I was thinking about going shopping today. Gordon suggested that Kevin take me shopping. Both Kevin and I thought that was a great idea.

Kevin took me to a couple nice department stores. I noticed he was taking an interest in me and I liked the attention. After trying on a sexy dress that left my shoulders bare and showed off my legs nicely, I flashed my boobs for him. He gave me a thumbs up sign then took out his cell phone and took a picture. I flashed him a couple more times to give him a good show. "What the hell, he's already seen me naked," she thought to myself.

I decided to buy the dress. I paid for it and we headed home. Once we were in the car I pulled up my skirt to show off my bare shaved pussy and Kevin loved it. I rode home that way.

That evening Gordon got home a couple hours before Sue. I was out by the pool sunning myself in the nude. Gordon offered me a glass of wine and it wasn't long before we both were in good spirits. He sat next to me starring into her blue eyes and started running his hand through my long hair. He then leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I thought about taking this to the next step and going to bed with him but then thought about my sister. I didn't want to do anything to make her angry.

When Sue got home, I got up to get dressed for dinner. At dinner, Sue got a call from our father who lives with our mother in another state. She learned that our mother was in the hospital after a bad fall. She had broken her hip. She said that dad asked her to help him while out mother was in the hospital and recuperating from surgery. Being a nurse, my sister readily agreed to come help out. I told her, by all means, that was a good idea. She booked a flight that left the next morning and said that she would probably be gone for at least a week. We all told her we understood and hoped everything went well.

That night after dinner Sue confided in me. "You know that when Gordon and I got married we agreed that monogamy was not a requirement either of us wished to impose on the other. I have had a couple fuck buddies since we got married and so has he. I told him that if he wants to have sex with you, it's okay with me. Heck, it's only sex. As long as you both are having fun, there's no harm done. So, while I'm gone, please feel free to have fun with him."

"So you're lending me your husband?"

"I guess you could say that," she said with a smile. "Take good care of him."

After a brief pause, I told her thanks; I did find Gordon very attractive.

Sue left bright and early Monday morning.

That evening after dinner, I went for a swim then put on a light robe with nothing underneath and sat down to watch TV. Gordon sat down next to me. He leaned over and kissed me again but this time he didn't back off. His tongue probed my mouth as his hands moved down inside my robe. I decided to make it easy for him. I shed the robe and tossed it aside which left me naked. I started stroking his cock through his pants which left little to the imagination of what I wanted to do.

We got up and headed for the bedroom. It wasn't long before he had me in bed and was fucking the daylights out of me. I loved it and came twice within the first fifteen minutes. After several minutes Gordon could hold back no longer and shot his wad deep into me. We slept together that night in his bedroom.

Tuesday evening, Gordon and I had a glass of wine after dinner and ended up in bed again. I told him I really enjoyed sex with him. I stroked his cock, then proceeded to deep throat him for several minutes. I then went through some of my favorite tantric sex positions. After an hour of extended foreplay, fucking and sucking we both had come several times and were exhausted. We had another glass of wine and were talking when they heard Kevin, come in the house. I asked if Kevin was dating. Gordon volunteered that Kevin was starting to see a young girl about his own age, but it was not very serious.

"Kenin is certainly nicely developed," I said to Gordon.

Gordon agreed. Gordon then said he had what might be considered a strange request. "You are such a great lover. Would you teach Kevin about "life" - the facts of life firsthand." He asked.

"You want me to go to bed with him?" I responded somewhat taken aback.

"I know he has the hots for you."

I thought about it for a minute then said, "always willing to help."

On Wednesday, I knew that Kevin had gone fishing with a couple of his buddies and Gordon had decided to take the day off. We had the whole place to ourselves. I came down to breakfast naked and Gordon was elated. He asked me to stay naked the rest of the day and I told him I would. After breakfast Gordon got out his video camera and asked if he could record them having sex. He wanted to make a "training film" of sorts for use in teaching Kevin. I said, "okay."

When Kevin got home that afternoon, I greeted him naked, and he was clearly glad to see me as I could see the bulge in his pants. I lied and told him his dad had to go to work that day and we were alone. I suggested we go out to the pool for a swim. He very quickly agreed. He stripped naked right there in the kitchen and walked out to the pool with me.

We jumped in the water and swam around briefly. I was floating on a tube when Kevin came up between my legs, I caught him there and let him lick my horny wet pussy. Kevin ate and ate my "puss" until I thought he was going to drown from not coming up for air. I took his cock in my mouth and sucked it. I then gave him a big, long French kiss. He needed no instruction. Much to my pleasure, his dick was a good size and hard as a rock.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he helped guide my pussy down on top of his throbbing prick. He liked my nipples and stroked me all over as he guided me up and down. He leaned me against the side of the pool and we fucked this way for fifteen minutes. I was coming so much I lost track of how many times. He had his orgasm and shot off inside me.

We got out of the pool, and we dried each other off. He picked me up and put me down in a lounge chair. I showed him five different ways to fuck on that chair: Kevin came inside me again. We sat in the sun and rested for a while until the cool shadows covered us. He then escorted me into the house, both exhausted. We got out a couple beers and sat by the pool, both still naked.

"Let's try something else," I told him.

I sucked him to hardness again then moved on top of him and impaled myself on his cock. I moved up and down keeping the penetration shallow for several strokes, then lowered myself so that his penis was fully engaged. I told him that he was not allowed to cum until I told him that it was okay. I moved up and down very slowly and when it appeared he was about ready to cum I stopped moving. I repeated this several times.

Finally, after I orgasmed, I told him, "I am going to milk you as a child would be drinking from its mother's breast.". Keven could no longer hold back. He unloaded in my pussy.

Tired and hungry, we decided to go inside for a snack. Gordon greeted us inside the door, much to Kevin's surprise. He confessed he had been in the house the whole time and had been watching us from his bedroom window recording the whole session with his camera. Kevin was enthralled.

"Let's go upstairs," Gordon told us. "We need to take Kevin's sexual education one step further." He led the two of us upstairs to the master bedroom.

Gordon winked at me and said to Kevin, "Son, come here, you're about to get firsthand experience on how two men can fuck one woman." Gordon set the camera up then positioned me on the bed. Kevin watched as his dad got on top and sank his cock into my wet cum filled pussy. Kevin soon joined us and started sucking my tits and I started sucking his cock. After I had an orgasm, we changed positions and Kevin started to eat my pussy while I "deep throated" his dad's dick. We continued changing positions until all three of us were well satisfied.

After a short rest Gordon suggested we get up and go into the family room. The guys wrapped towels around their waists, but I stayed naked. Gordon and I popped popcorn, and opened up three beers. Gordon then retrieved the "training film" we had just made. I sat down between the two guys to watch our performances.