Alyson is Ordered into The Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,155 Followers

He put the cane back and got a thin cat of nine tails and said, 'Open your legs slut.'

Alyson did as she was told and he gently swung the flail up between her legs mainly hitting her panties that were still poking out of her cunt. He reached forward and slowly pulled them out. The feeling Alyson got was sensational and she thought she was going to cum there and then.

Roger held them to Alyson's nose and said, 'Do you like the smell of your cunt juices?'

Alyson took a big inhale and loved the smell and then Roger said, 'Open your mouth.'

He started pushing them into her mouth until they were all inside her. She could now taste her juices as well as smell them which just heightened her excitement even more.

Roger swung the flail up between her legs again and she loved it as it brushed against her cunt lips. Roger could see by the look on her face she was enjoying it which was just making him more aroused so he carried on and now made sure it hit her clit.

'Oh master, I'm going to cum, Oh fuck master, I'm cummmmmming.'

Alyson had just had one of the most intense climaxes of her life. She almost collapsed forward but the ropes on her tits and the nipple clamps prevented this.

Roger reached up and undid the elasticated ropes and Alyson collapsed on the floor, her mouth still full of her panties.

'Time for me to cum now, can't decide which hole to cum in first, mouth, cunt or arse, oh I think yiou can suck me off first.'

He went and got two nipple clamps with weights on them and attached them to Alyson's stretched nipples. Although they hurt she loved the feel as her nipples were stretched.

Roger sat on a sofa and said, 'Kneel in front of me and suck me off, I will cum in your mouth and keep it all in there, do not spit it out or swallow it.'

As she knelt down in front of her master, she loved the look of his cock, seldom had she seen one harder. As she opened her mouth and took it in she felt Fiona behind her. She realised that she was licking her arse hole and then trickled something cold which she assumed was oil into it. The feeling was sensational as she felt it run down inside her. She knew what was coming next and she felt the cold hard plastic of a vibrator teasing her little dark hole open. Gently Fiona eased it inside her until all six inches had disappeared. She flicked the switch on the end and the wonderful vibrations were soon coursing through her body.

Fiona was sucking Master's cock and teasing the end with her tongue, she had reached under him and was rubbing his huge spunk filled balls and determined not to let him cum too soon.

Alyson was in heaven and then she felt Fiona's tongue on her cunt lips and absolutely loved it, she felt a finger slide inside her so easily and soon that was followed by a second and a third. Alyson loved the feeling of something so large inside her. But Fiona had other ideas and soon a fourth finger and eventually her whole fist was in there. The feelings Alyson was getting was better than she had ever felt before as Fiona started fist fucking her.

This made her suck her Master even stronger and she was now desperate for a mouthful of his cum, she rubbed and squeezed his balls and licked the head of his cock while still sucking as hard as she could.

She had trouble concentrating as she felt her next orgasm nearing. She so needed to cum again and eventually with the vibrator buzzing away in her arse and her being fist fucked soon she was cumming, her juices just seemed to start flowing and she though they would never stop as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure throbbed through her body.

Roger sensed this and even before she had finished cumming he was pumping his hot seed deep inside her mouth. Alyson loved the feel of it and she clamped her mouth tightly around the head to stop any cum leaking out.

Roger took his cock out and said, 'Now you must lick Fiona's cunt and coat it and soak it with my cum.'

Fiona replaced Roger on the sofa, her legs wide apart and now Fiona moved towards her. She had never had anything to do with another woman before, however, she certainly knew how to lick pussy and she clamped her mouth over her pussy lips and opened it. Roger's spunk gushed out all over his wife's cunt and Alyson started licking her cunt lips and had to admit she loved doing it.

Meanwhile Roger was behind Alyson now and with the vibrator still embedded deep inside her arse he started licking her cunt juices from between her legs. He was amazed at how wet she was and how much juice she had produced.

Her cunt was still gaping wide and he eased a couple of fingers deep inside her and started finger fucking her. Alyson just knew that another orgasm wasn't far away and when she felt his fist go all the way in she was in heaven again. She was also really loving pleasuring Fiona and she moved up to find her clit which she was amazed at the size of it. She licked it a few times and then managed to clamp her lips tightly around it and sucked it. Within seconds Fiona was bucking with pleasure as Alyson gave her such an intense orgasm. Alyson loved the taste of another woman's cum as she more or less ejaculated all over her face.

Now she could concentrate on her pleasure and it was only a matter of a minute or two before her body was thrashing about with another huge cum. She collapsed face down on the floor, her nipples being squashed by the nipple clamps. She was exhausted and ready to sleep but Roger had other ideas. He slipped the vibrator out of Alyson's arse and replaced it with his hard cock. Although Alyson enjoyed gently anal sex this was not what she was getting from Roger as he fucked her arse as hard as he could. All he was interested in was his pleasure, he needed to cum again and he had made up his mind that Alyson's arse was where he was going to cum. At first she hated it but soon pleasure took over for the pain and although she didn't cum again the feel of Master's hard cock ejaculating his hot spunk deep inside her was a wonderful way to finish the evening.

They sat and recovered and shared a bottle of wine. Roger looked at Fiona and said, 'I think we've found our new sex slave.'

Alyson looked at the both, smiled and nodded.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,155 Followers
12