Am I Gay or Not?

Story Info
2 young hot Spanish brothers help me to answer that question.
3.8k words
4.35
5.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

___________________________________________________________________________________

My cheeks are still flushed when I get on the bus. Not that I ran to catch it... I was even ahead of schedule. But I took advantage of this advance to leaf through the porn magazines at the Montpellier station kiosk.

I hesitated for a long time between a straight magazine whose central file showed a beautiful blonde who was fucked in all positions by 2 young studs with competition cocks and a gay magazine but with smaller photos. The cashier didn't seem to like it, so I slipped the straight magazine into the day's paper and, blushing, paid and joined my bus for the Larzac.

At the end of this sophomore year, I will work for 6 weeks, until the end of July, with my grandfather who raises sheep up there.

At the end of the 70s, we didn't have the internet: no site where you could see porn videos galore, no Literotica to fantasize about sex!

I think I did well to take the hetero magazine, because if someone finds it, it's still less embarrassing than if it only sees cocks! Especially since I even don't really know myself what I am.

At 19, I'm still a virgin. I am very intimidated by girls. I started thinking that I could be attracted to guys when I went to college. I still have a lot of trouble with my dick continuing to look down when I meet my buddies in the showers...

One of the times when I can really give it all its freedom is when we get out of our beds in the morning in the dorm: we all have raging erections and... it's nature! I also found myself a few times in the changing rooms of the college swimming pool when the water polo team finished its training: it brings together the most handsome guys in college and they are very daring. It's not uncommon for them to have contests for the biggest dick. And they really don't mind to become the attraction of the whole locker room. We easily all have our young cocks standing up, at full stretch!

I isolate myself several times a day to jerk off in the toilet, scrolling through my head the images of all these cocks at attention swinging before my eyes! I don't know if I'm really gay or not. But in any case it makes me quickly send my cum...

"There you are at last, my boy! But, my God, you have grown again, but you are going to have to eat a little more to muscle up this big body!" My grandfather tells me when the bus arrived.

He was waiting for me impatiently, because, he explains to me during the 10 miles drive that takes us to his farm, "Just imagine that this year, Pedro didn't come like the other years. There is of course Paulo his eldest son who came, but he, the father, was replaced by his second son, Raimondo, who has just turned 18... These 2 boys, they are strong, but still less enduring than their father!"

I listen vaguely, trying to remember Pedro and Paolo, whom I must have met during the weekend when I came last summer for the wedding of a distant cousin... But everything is a little fuggy in my mind...

My grandfather continues, "We started making hay 4 days ago and it feels good to have such good weather! You're going to have a job all 3. You're young, you're strong: I'm going to let you take care of the hay together. I will myself take care of the sheep and the last births of lambs. This year, I have 217 ewes and already 380 lambs, but I expect another thirty! You'll have to produce a lot of hay for the winter!"

He laughs heartily. Me too, even if harvesting hay for so many sheep is going to be a lot of work!

My grandfather's farm is located a few kilometers after the Larzac military camp and the only road to get there passes in front of the entrance to this camp. When we pass by my grandfather makes a sign to the young soldiers on duty and says to me, "You remember that we have to be discreet about our Spaniards. I'm still friend with the colonel, but since they're illegal, it's best not to talk too much about them. Besides, they know very well that they shouldn't leave our farm... You'll see, they're very nice boys. Besides, I thought it would be better for you if you moved in with them in the little house behind the sheepfold..."

We finally arrive at the farm. My grandfather pours me a glass of his wine, chilled. It feels good. Then he says to me, "Go and settle in your room. We'll eat a little and we will join the Spaniards in the field at 1 p.m.

The hut consists of a single room, where there are 4 beds for 1 person. Old metal beds like in the army (my grandfather got them from the army camp!). Opposite each bed, a small rickety wardrobe. The 2 brothers have visibly settled on the 2 beds at the end of the room. As I do not know them yet, I settle on the one closest to the entrance. I empty my bag and put my belongings in my wardrobe and ... hide my magazine under my mattress!

The meal with my grandfather is fast and we quickly join Paulo and Raimondo. Like us, they have the season's outfit: simple shorts, because it's extremely hot! My grandfather re-explains to me how to drive the tractor, but I still remember it: the reflexes come back quickly.

When my grandfather leaves, the 3 of us decide to take a little break to drink some water. The bottles are kept in the small river that borders the field. It is fed by a nearby source and is very fresh! That allows me to chat a little with the 2 brothers: they are very friendly, speak French quite well, even if they lack a few words...

Before going back to work, I see Paolo and Raimondo stand and go side by side 2 meters away from the river and take out their cocks. I understand that they want to piss and that their game is to try pissing as far as possible, aiming at the river! I want to join them, but finally piss in my corner...

In any case, the 2 brothers have magnificent bodies: they are not very tall, but have toned and muscular bodies, especially Paolo. Raimondo is a little less so; but, although younger than me, he is denser than me. They are both very dark, with short hair and brown eyes. They've very furry thighs and dark curly hairs go out of their shorts and reach their belly buttons.

At the end of the day, we go to soak in the small river, where it passes through a kind of natural basin. We have so much hay dust on us and our clothes that we have to get stark naked to stop being itchy!

As I arrived right after them, I was still far away when I saw them getting naked. When I got there, I did like them... When we got out of the water, we all had tiny cocks: the water is indeed very, very cold! We let ourselves dry in the sun, eating a few slices of chorizo (their Spanish sausage that I discovered on this occasion. Good, but very spicy!) We then shake off our shorts and put them back on to go back to our hut.

On site, they tinkered with a kind of outdoor shower, on the side of the cabin. Very clever, because the sun heats the water during the day. But it's really do-it-yourself, because while someone is taking a shower, another person has to stand on top to get the water going. But, still, it works!

I shower first, assisted by Paulo; then it's Raimondo's turn to take a shower and Paulo shows me what I have to do to give the right flow of water. As I quickly understand, he leaves me to do it alone. I have plenty of time to observe the little brother. He takes his time under this lukewarm water which rids him of all the hay dust. He soaps up with application and insists under his arms, on his cock which he kneads in all directions and on his ass. When he rinses off, I see a beautiful semi-erect brown cock appear: it's almost horizontal, quite thick and above all really long, in all cases longer than when mine is fully erect (my latest measurement : 7''). His must be well over 8''!

When he's finished, he comes out of the shower "cabin" and calls his brother and, turning to me, says, "Do you want me to replace you up there? Anyway, you did a great job for me. Gracias Chico!"

"No it's OK. I'm already there and it will allow me to improve my technique..."

It especially allows me to detail the nudity of Paulo who has just put himself in the shower. He uses the same technique as his brother, which by dint of rubbing his cock so much, puts it fully erect: it goes completely vertical and I have the impression that his prick meatus is like an eye trying to spy on me! It is also a nice piece, very brown, quite thick, like his brother. I'm a little surprised by its length: given the size of the youngest one, I thought the eldest would have a monster, but it must be barely longer than mine, 7.5 or 8'' maximum...

In any case, the 2 brothers aren't bothered by nudity and it's already starting to fill up my fantasy machine: I already have plenty of images to wank off tonight!

It's so hot in our cabin that we don't use a sheet to cover ourselves and we sleep completely naked. Thinking about their beautiful dark cocks, I really have a hard time falling asleep. I want to jerk off, but dare not do so for fear that they catch me. After a while, I hear suspicious noises... I prick up my ears: it's the typical noise of a foreskin sliding on a wet glans... One of the brothers is jerking off in the dark! It excites me. A few moans, the springs of a bed squeaking, then it's silent: he has just released his overflow of cum! But, I soon hear noises again, then this time a real growl... In fact I understand that both brothers were jerking off at the same time: it's super hot!

When I hear their snoring, I tell myself it's my turn: I pull out my magazine from under my mattress and turn on my flashlight. Sitting cross-legged on my bed, I leaf through the central file where the blonde is with these 2 very well hung guys. At the same time I masturbate frantically. The photo that excites me the most is the one where the 2 guys are in front of the girl. She's on her knees and the hung guys each stick their glans in one side of their mouth. The 2 large glans at the top of their huge bananas are visibly in contact and rub against each other! I empty my balls imagining my now sleeping roommates in this position.

Dream vision in the morning when we get up: we all sport our morning woods and it confirms to me that Raimondo has a much longer cock than his eldest: his glans clearly reaches the level of his navel, while 2'' are missing to Paulo for achieving the same feat! The Spanish brothers are not shy, parading nude in our room and showing off their stiff pricks. While we brush our teeth together, without embarrassment, in front of the bowl that serves as our sink, our erect cocks swing in rhythm as in a random choreography with dancers of different sizes and colors...

That day, I win a small victory during our first break in front of the river: I piss the farthest! I have a really good flow and, by compressing my glans a little, I reach the river! The 2 brothers laugh and raise their thumbs.

Still as much sun and hay dust in the evening: a quick cold bath and a long lukewarm shower are essential. When I shower, I do like the Spaniards do, I rub my cock vigorously and it puts me fully erect. But I absolutely don't feel that this excites Raimondo who manages the flow of water above me. I must recognize that my cock is much more modest than his!

As I was going to bed, Raimondo says to me, "What are you hiding under your mattress?"

"Uh, it's... It's a porn magazine I found at the train station on my way here..."

"Can I watch it?"

"Yeah, if you want... But I don't want you to return it with the pages sticking!" I tell him, laughing and handing him my magazine.

He answers me with a wink and, barely sitting on the edge of his bed, he is quickly joined by Paulo who has not missed our conversation. Raimondo turns the pages and he and his brother already have a hand in their shorts while making comments in Spanish which of course I don't understand. I feel ridiculous all alone in my corner, so I approach timidly. Paolo, look up and waves to me to come closer, "Come sit with us! It's your magazine and we've all already seen our stiff cocks!"

He takes the opportunity to get up and take off his shorts. Raimondo and I do the same. I sit between them, the magazine on my lap. We all have cocks really fully extended and each one activates his hand on his column of flesh, each with different techniques. Their cocks are much more impressive than mine. Their dark color makes them look more virile. My eyes go from the magazine to the cocks of my roommates. The show is super exciting!

At one point, Paolo passes his hand over the magazine to grab his brother's cock and jerk him off. Raimondo immediately reciprocates, as if the practice is usual for them... As I seem surprised, Paolo says to me, "It's solidarity between brothers! When you don't have girls on hand, it's good to manage between guys, right? Someone else's hand is much more effective than your own hand... Have you ever tried?!" Quite naturally, he comes to put his left hand on my cock and jerks me off vigorously while his other hand takes care of his brother's long dong...

It doesn't take long for my cum to spurt out thanks to his powerful handjob and I shoot short spurts of cum that go really fast and go crashing up to the ceiling... it makes them laugh a lot and Raimondo adds, "Damn, you beat us already for the competition of the one who pisses the farthest. Now it's for the one shooting the highest!"

We all laugh and, emboldened by what Paolo has just done to me, I take each of the brothers' cocks in hand and jerk them off at the same pace. It's the first time I've had a dick in my hand. I even have 2 of them! And with nice sizes. They are hot, very hard, but with a soft skin. On the way down, I discover their glans thoroughly and I see that they like it. I insist a little and I hear them moan then, very quickly, I feel their cocks contract and I see heavy jets of sperm squirting from their large, well-rounded glans. I find it hard to count, but it exceeds 10 or 11 jets and not small jets! It's like strings of sperm that are expelled and fall on their chest, belly and on my hands... It's everywhere! We wipe ourselves with a dirty Raimondo T-shirt and we laugh!

It's up to me to compliment them, "I had already noticed that you guys are well hung. But you also beat me for the amount of spunk!"

Raimondo takes his balls in hand and tells me in his own language, "Los chicos españoles tienen cojones como los toros!" Which means "Spanish boys have balls like bulls!" This triggers a general burst of laughter!

We fall asleep quickly, our balls well emptied...

An arm suddenly shakes my shoulder, and I wake up sweating. It is already daylight. It's Raimondo shaking my shoulder and saying, "How are you, Chico (my name is Thierry, but they nicknamed me "Chico", that means boy in Spanish)? You dreamed and you talked while dreaming, you said "Yes, Raimondo, Yes, your chorizo, Raimondo!" Are you OK, Chico?!" I look around me and see Raimondo leaning over me, with his morning wood ... His long dick points proudly in my direction: I smile as if in full ecstasy! Raimondo says to me, smiling and shaking his swaying prick, "It's Raimondo's chorizo, but you can't eat that one! Go back to sleep, Chico! We have a big new day tomorrow!"

I go back to sleep, still dreaming that Raimondo and Paulo give me their chorizos to suck, like the blonde from my magazine sucks the 2 cocks offered to her by her 2 lovers...

The next day unfolds according to our now usual routine, ending with the shower and, a little later, the removal of my magazine from under my mattress.

I join the Spaniards on Raimondo's bed. In anticipation, like if they could decide on their own, our young fit cocks are already all proudly pointing at the ceiling. I manage to open the magazine on the page where the blonde has the 2 big cocks trying together to force her mouth. We each start jerking off our own cocks, then each other's hands grab each other's cocks and we all start moaning. With Paolo's hand on my cock and mine on Raimondo's long, warm, hard pecker, I feel like I'm about to cum soon...

Paolo says a few words in Spanish to his brother, visibly referring to the photo in the magazine. Then the brothers get up and are now standing in front of me, their big cocks swaying right in front of my face. Seeing them that close they look bigger than ever! I give them the signal they're waiting for by passing each of my hands behind my buddies' hairy bubble butts: they're getting closer to my mouth. Another slight pressure and their large pink glans touch my lips. I push again and they are both completely in my wet mouth!

The 2 brothers begin to push more and more: it spreads my mouth to the maximum. Their cockheads rub against each other and against my palate. I caress their firm hairy buttocks, even titillating their pucks a bit. They start moaning. Raimondo pulls his cock out of my mouth and begins jerking off on my face, while Paolo, having now more room in my mouth, thrusts himself deeper and deeper into it. The 2 brothers release their big jets of cum at the same time, one deep in my throat, the other on my face and my hair! I swallow, I suck, I lick, I have jizz everywhere. And I continue to wank myself until I explode with even more strength than the day before.

Raimondo, cock still in the air (like his brother's, by the way), shakes it, saying in Spanish, "Los chicos españoles tienen chorizos largos y jugosos!" Which means "The Spanish boys have long juicy chorizos!".

We replayed this scene several nights in a row. Still with so much excitement. And still so much juice!

The next page of the magazine showed the blonde sandwiched between her 2 stallions, the cocks rammed to the hilt in her mouth and vagina...

When one evening I opened the magazine on this page (not really knowing how I was going to be able to take one of their cocks in my ass), their discussion in Spanish was longer than usual. Then Paolo, visibly more experienced than his brother, lays me face down, spits on my puck and sticks his rapping tongue in it as far as possible. He insists for long minutes, then he replaces it with one of his fingers on which he spat, then 2. After the initial pain, it starts feeling good!

Raimondo, guided by his brother, does not remain inactive and presents his long, vertical cock in front of my mouth. He puts it horizontally and pushes it into my mouth for me to suck. What I do with pleasure. He goes deeper and deeper, until my nose ends up in his dense tuft of black curly pubic hair. When he withdraws, his dick goes straight back to the vertical with his glans brushing against his navel. It's all glistening with my saliva.

The 2 brothers swap positions. Raimondo makes me get on all fours on the bed and just put his glans at the entrance to my puck. I pull my ass back a bit and feel that his dick has already gone quite deep inside me. It really hurts me. I start to scream, but Paolo gives me to suck his candy cane, on which I start a diligent fellatio. Raimondo gently resumes his thrust, then pulls back a little, then pushes a little deeper.

I feel a gentle warmth invade my ass as he goes back and forth and I begin to even go with my ass to meet his long cock. I soon feel his pelvis banging against my ass with all the ardor of his young age and his big bull balls banging against mine. My nose is also soon in Paolo's pubic hair. The 2 brothers coordinate and sink into me at the same time. The pace quickens. Without even needing to jerk off, I start spitting out my jizz just as Raimondo pours his into my ass and Paolo fills my throat with his nectar. It's nirvana!

"Spanish chorizos like to please Chico!" Launches Raimondo who presents me his long upright cock which I lick eagerly. Of course, I do the same for his brother: no jealousy; and I add, "Chico loves big Spanish chorizos!"

12