AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 001-010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped, biting her lip and thinking. "Your choice. I want people to know that I'm yours, in every way. I deserve way more than one red ass cheek. But it could also raise questions."

"Cover it," I said. I actually didn't think answering questions would be the problem, it would be if anyone stared again.

"OK," she said. She unzipped her luggage and dug through it, coming out with a pair of black tights and zipping it back up.

When we were back in the truck, Cassidy slipped her daisy dukes off her hips and down her legs, revealing the slim maroon bikini-style panties she was wearing.

"Hold on, let me see it," I said, and she shifted in the seat to show me her ass. There was a clear red handprint on her ass still. "Fuck, I'm going to need to rub some aloe on that before you wear a bikini."

"You don't have to," she said. "I'll tell everyone I asked for it."

"No," I said. "No. I'm going to make sure we take care of that."

"OK," she said quietly, then sat back down and started pulling on her tights. "Thank you, Tiger."

She pulled on the tights, which were three-quarter length down her legs to her calves, and then pulled the daisy dukes back on over them. Once she was settled, I put the truck in motion and we were headed north up the river, looking for the pier where we were supposed to meet the group.

A dozen women and a few significant others - all models, cosplayers and streamers - coming together for a week of houseboat vacations and photoshoots in costumes, bikinis or whatever else they brought with them. And my fiance wanted me to have sex with any of them that I wanted.

I turned to Cassidy and shook my head, still struggling in my head and my heart. I reached over and used a couple fingers to sweep some loose hair behind her ear, and she turned to me questioningly. "I do still love you," I said. "It's just hard to like you right now."

She pressed her lips together, eyes brimming with tears again, and she nodded. The conflict there, happy I said it, guilt-ridden that I said it, is what made me know this wasn't done. We weren't done.

I looked forward again, driving.

If we're not done, where are we going?

Chapter 4

GoogleMaps said we were close to the docks where we were supposed to meet up with the group, so I pulled off to the side of the highway. The area around lake Powel was mountainous, rocky desert that turned an orangey red in the right light - the whole area was gorgeous, and from the photos we'd looked at when Cassidy was offered a spot on the trip it looked like the blue of the winding lake gave the place a magical quality.

"What's wrong?" Cassidy asked.

"We need to talk more," I said. "And you probably want to redo your makeup while we do."

"Good idea," she sighed, pulling down the sun visor and checking in the little mirror. "Oh, God. I'm a mess."

"At least you're a cute mess," I said.

She smiled shyly at me - it was the least sort of compliment I could give her, but now she acted like it was me heaping praise on her. Maybe, considering the circumstances, I was.

Cassidy opened her purse, then her backpack, and pulled out a makeup kit. She quickly went to work on her face with a makeup remover wipe.

"First, I want to reiterate a couple of things I said," I continued. "I do still love you, Cass. But I have a lot of shit to figure out. I don't want to repeat myself too much, but you need to work the line. Let me know if I'm being obvious that I'm hurt or angry, but don't try and push me. I don't want to embarrass you, but I also don't want to just push this down and bottle it up."

"OK, I'll try my best," she said. She stopped working on her face and reached over, taking my hand in hers. "This ismy fuck up, Robbie. My thing to work on and fix. Anything you need to do or say, I need you to do it. My only goal, forever, is making up for this. I love you, and only you, ever."

I took in a breath and sighed. "I hear you," I said. "And that does mean a lot. And I don't want to push this right now, but part of the problem is that now that you've liedlike that, I need to rebuild my ability to trust you."

"I know-" her voice broke.

"Hey, don't start crying again," I said, squeezing her hand back.

"OK, OK, I'll try," she nodded, breathing deeply to control herself.

"Now, I also meant what I said about sex," I said. "But I need to hear you say whatyou said about sex again, too. If you tell me this week is what you need - that you need me to explore with other women, that you need me to sow my oats, in front of you or behind your back - then I won't ask again. If it happens, it happens."

Cassidy put down the wipe and took my hand in both of hers, looking into my eyes. "Robbie Blane. Love of my life. My fiance. I want, and need, you to have sex with the most gorgeous, most adventurous women you can this week. And I will abstain from everything unless you want me to participate. I can see it on your face, you think this is about me wanting punishment, and Ido deserve that. But I also know you, and I know you're going to say the guilt and the depression were punishments all along. No, Tiger, this is about rewarding you. Rewarding you for so many years of loving me, even when I didn't deserve it. And for hopefully still loving me, while I forever continue to earn it."

She was right - that line about punishmentdid sound like me. She wasn't the only person in my life I'd helped talk through some of their depression, so I knew my own words when they were thrown back at me.

"OK," I said, and swallowed. "Then the last thing - no matter what happens on this trip, you are still mine, and I am still yours, and we need to fix this. I don't want to hear excuses anymore, you're going to therapy even if you can't talk abouthow you did what you did. And we're doing couples therapy, too."

"OK," she whispered, nodding.

While Cassidy did her makeup, doing her best to hide the fact that she'd been crying, I googled therapists back in Vegas and called in, booking a couples session for three days after we got back from the trip, as well as an individual session for Cassidy, and one for myself. With that done, Cassidy and I took a breath.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you still, too," I replied.

"I want to keep sitting here in this feeling after the last couple of hours," Cassidy said. "But I think we're running late."

"I know," I sighed, and started the truck again. "Let's get this show on the road."

It was time to see if we could make this work around actual people.

Chapter 5

The driveway to the docks wound through a canyon between two massive rock formations that loomed over us on the drive in, then opened up into a flat area that had been gravelled and gridded into a parking lot. The lot was about half full, and down at the far end were three warehouse-like structures, and beyond that we could see the deep blue of the lake.

There was a small crowd of people, and we immediately recognized Cattie amongst them so we knew that was our group.

When we parked I turned to Cassidy and put my hand on her thigh. "Have fun," I said. "You worked hard to get to the level you're at, and these ladies are your equals. You belong here."

"Fuck, how do you know when I need you to say that?" she asked.

"Because you're mine," I said. I punched the urge to say 'I thought' down internally.

"Thank you," she said. "Can I kiss you?"

I nodded, and she leaned over the centre console and kissed me lightly on the lips.

Once I was out of the truck, I started to unload the luggage and cooler from the back while Cassidy did one of those 'girl sees girl' screams and ran to meet Cattie and the women who were with her. I got everything out of the truck bed and slammed the gate shut, then went around to the passenger door and fetched the camera bag out from behind the seats. This, more than anything, was the Important Bag since it held several thousand dollars worth of equipment that Cassidy had collected over the last three years.

"Hey there, stranger," Cattie said from behind me just as I was turning.

"Hey yourself," I said with a smile, slinging the bag carefully over my shoulder and shutting the truck door before turning.

Cattie was the kind of girl people looked at and thought, 'She should be in a magazine.' She had that somewhat elfin look to her face, but with beautiful, styled black hair and perfectly manicured thick eyebrows. With her fair skin, and tendency to affect an alternative look, she came across with just the right amount of gothy edge. Today she was wearing a Megadeth tour shirt tied up to reveal her slim waist and billowing around her impressive tits and daisy dukes similar to Cassidy, along with a plaid long sleeve shirt tied around her waist.

"I'm so glad you could come," Cattie said, stepping into a hug and squeezing me tight. "It's been way too long since the last Con."

"Well, Cass and I keep inviting you down to Vegas. All you need to do is say yes one of these days," I said.

"I know, I know. And every time I get to see you guys, I kick myself for waiting," she said. She led me around the truck, to where Cassidy was just walking up with Heather, Cattie's imposing girlfriend, and another slight girl.

"Heather," I said. "Good to see you."

"Yeah, you too," the tall woman said, offering a fist bump. Heather was almost, but not quite, as tall as me, topped with a bright pink mane of a pixie cut that she styled like an anime character. She had this strange thing where she seemed to want to be a bodybuilder - her arms and torso were muscled to the point of almost being veiny - but also wanted to be seen as this sexual item. She had the botox lips, big fake tits and chunky ass of a pornstar, all purchased with the money she earned as an OnlyFans model.

"And this is my sister," Cattie said, "She goes by CherryPop online."

"Hi, you guys can call me Sherry," the smaller girl smiled and waved. She had long, dirty blonde hair, and once it was pointed out I could immediately see the relation to Cattie. They had similar big eyes and elfin features, though Cattie was clearly the more mature sister.

"What sort of modelling are you doing?" Cassidy asked. Cattie was similar to Cassidy, doing cosplay and variety shoots, focusing on nerdy stuff mostly, though she'd been doing a lot more lingerie and underwear shoots over the winter. That was likely under the influence of Heather, who worked OnlyFans and did nude work.

"Oh, I just started a couple of months ago on OnlyFans," Sherry said. "I'm, uh, a little more risque than my sister."

"More like she's a little freak," Cattie laughed, nudging her sister. "But at least she's my little freak."

Sherry rolled her eyes, and I could tell this was a common rib between them.

The three ladies helped us gather our luggage and the cooler and bring it over to the waiting crowd.

"We're late," Cassidy said. "I hope y'all weren't waiting for us."

"You're not even the last people to get here," Heather said, carrying the heavy cooler. I had one of the beer cases balanced on the luggage I was wheeling, and Cassidy had the other in her arms.

"Hey folks," a woman said, pushing through the small crowd of ridiculously attractive women milling around between the warehouses. "Cassamilion and partner, right?"

"Yes, hi," Cassidy said, stepping forward and offering her hand. "Just call me Cass, or Cassidy. This is my fiance, Robbie."

"Great. Awesome. Hi," she said, shuffling through the papers she was carrying. "I'm Becca - ReBelle online. Let me just..." Becca had long, silvery blonde hair and a cute, cherubic face with a bit of a button nose. She was wearing a lime green bikini top under an unbuttoned plaid shirt similar to the one Cattie had around her hips, and a long, billowy white skirt that hung low on her hips almost to her ankles. "OK, here it is. Right. Make sure you read and sign these," she said, handing Cassidy and I a pair of sheets. "Those are the waivers for the boats. If you get injured or die, it's not their fault, blahblah."

"Will do," I said. "Can I start getting this stuff loaded onto the houseboat?"

"Not yet," she said. "I did a quick tour and the one boat needed cleaning, so I had to get the company to do that now. We're waiting for everyone to get here."

"Great, nice looking ahead," I said. "If you need any help with anything, just let me know. I'm an event organizer back in Vegas, so I know how an extra pair of hands can be a godsend sometimes."

"Fuck," Becca laughed. "Alright, I'll keep that in mind if you're offering. Cass, why didn't you tell me this two months ago? You had a pro in your back pocket, and here I am muddling through on my own."

"Are you kidding? Youare a pro, girl," Cassidy said.

A car cut off the conversation further when it backfired in the parking lot, turning heads as the old beater pulled in, looking like it was going to lose a tire and fall to pieces at any moment.

"Ah, that should be our last girls," Becca said, moving towards it.

Chapter 6

"Hey, what's up?" a guy said, slipping through the little crowd of women.

He was vaguely Latino, though I had a hard time placing where his family may have originated. He also happened to be ridiculously good-looking and very fit, showing off his arms in a muscle shirt. "Hey, Robbie Blane," I said and offered him my hand.

He shook it and grinned. "JC. Looks like we're the only two guys on the trip. There was supposed to be another guy, Wanda's husband Brodi, but he got some sort of contract to shoot for Vogue over in Italy."

"Damn," I said, my eyebrows raising.

"Yeah, I know," JC laughed. "Anyways, I figured I'd introduce myself. This much estrogen in one place, we're probably going to need to throw back some beers at some point. You into sports?"

"I've dabbled with Fantasy Football but I didn't have the patience for it," I said. "I'll sit and watch a game of just about anything with a buddy though. Except for baseball."

"Awesome. There's a big Champion's League game, maybe we can get somewhere with wifi or satellite and catch it together."

"Sounds good to me," I said. "Are you here just as a model, or...?"

"Hah, sort of," JC chuckled. "I'm only invited because of my girlfriend, Lou-Anne. She's the shorter blonde over there." He pointed to a group of women talking off to one side. Lou-Anne was the shortest of the group, wearing a clingy grey dress that was like a second skin on her. She was astoundingly fit, with muscled thighs and toned arms and a washboard stomach, and I could tell she had a bikini under the dress it clung so close. "She goes by TerraBell online, so most of the people here call her Terra. We're both swimsuit and underwear models, but after last year I started doing cosplay stuff too since there's a want for guys for shoots."

"Cool," I said. "I'm Cassidy's fiance, and act as her photographer though I'm not professional or anything. She's over there, with the blue hair."

"Nice," JC said. "Honestly, if you're any good at all, I wouldn't be surprised if you're getting asked for help a lot this week. Most of these girls know how to edit their own stuff, but having another pair of hands to take photos instead of doing it themselves is a big help."

"That sounds exactly how Cass looped me into it," I laughed.

The old beater of a car had finally parked, and three women had gotten out and were unloading a ton of bags from the trunk and back seat. "We should go help," I said.

JC grinned and shrugged. "Sure, I could get a sweat on. Have you seen some of these bags? I think the ladies stuffed them with bricks."

Becca was quickly handing out the last of her forms to the three as us approached. "Hey, ladies. Can we help you out?"

"Oh, that would be great," Becca said. "You girls alright if JC and- Robbie, right? If JC and Robbie get your luggage over to the group?"

"Sure, thanks," said the woman who seemed to be the most outgoing of the three. "I'm Zenya." She offered her hand and I shook it, and so did JC. Zenya had her hair dyed a bright red, and did her makeup in a sort of anime style to make her eyes look extra big. It was a little off-putting up close, but she was dressed in a tight t-shirt and cotton shorts that accented her generous, natural curves.

"Ginnie," said the next girl. She was short, maybe the shortest of the entire gathering, a petite woman with a resting bitch face that she broke momentarily as she gave JC and I a small, thin smile in thanks. Her hair was long and extremely curly, running down to her lower back in curled strands almost like braids.

"And I'm Leia," said the third girl, stepping around Ginnie to offer you both a handshake. To be frank, I was a little tongue-tied. I wasn't sure what exactly it was about Leia, but something in her smile and soft voice struck a chord in me similar to how Becca had with her more direct, down-to-business attitude. Leia was wearing a thin spaghetti-strap top with her bra partially showing at the chest, and what looked like a pair of baggy men's athletic shorts. She was the best version of that 'pear shape' women talk about - small up top but with a set of generous hips. Her hair was wavy and fell down her chest and back, and I guessed naturally a soft blonde but she had it died in a rainbow of soft pastels.

"Nice to meet you all," JC said.

"Glad to help," I said. "Anything particularly fragile?"

"Please try not to squish this one," Leia said, indicating a piece of luggage. "It's got foam armour in it."

"Cool," I said, and carefully picked up the luggage.

Between the two of us, JC and I got all of the luggage over to the waiting area, and I went back and slipped in beside Cassidy, putting my arm around her waist.

"Hey, Tiger," she said, hugging me back. "This is Wanda and Heels."

"Hi, nice to meet you," I said. "Wanda, sorry to hear your husband can't join us."

Wanda was a very pretty, all-American-looking blonde with straight hair down past her shoulders. She was wearing a sporty t-shirt that gave a glimpse at her moderate cleavage, and cotton shorts that showed off half of her astounding ass. Of all the women in the group, hers stood out as particularly amazing - perfectly formed from what could only have been a childhood of gymnastics and dance, followed by years of a ton of squats.

"Thanks," she said. "Brodi was looking forward to this, but when opportunity knocks, right? It meant I had to fill his spot though, so I asked Baheela if she wanted to come and she agreed."

"Hey," Heels said. She was a little shorter than Wanda, and different in almost every way. She was darker-skinned, Pakistani if I were to guess to guess but maybe middle eastern, with super thick black hair and eyebrows and an almost gaunt-looking face except for her big eyes and full lips. She was wearing a tie-dye summer dress and looked to have a small chest and ass. "I may not be the photographer that Brodi is, but I swear I'm a lot more fun to have around otherwise."

"Careful," Wanda laughed. "She'll drink you under the table if you give her the chance."

"Noted," I laughed, and turned down to Cassidy, still with my arm around her. "Everything good?"

She smiled up at me and nodded. "Perfect. I saw you being a gentleman, thanks for making a good impression for us."

"Happy to," I said, meaning it.

"Alright, alright, everyone! I need your attention," Becca shouted over the group. She was standing on a planter box that looked like it hadn't actually had a plant in it for a decade. "I've got just a few quick reminders and announcements..."

Chapter 7

Becca gave her speech, welcoming everyone and then running into her announcements. A lot of it was just repeated information from the email blasts she'd been sending out for weeks ahead of time - things like reminders to check all photos before posting to social media and getting permission from others if they were in the picture, and making sure to make any content sharing deals in writing. A few girls had apparently not been invited back from the previous year because they flaked on deals. There were also more housekeeping rules; we were all going to be roommates living in two floating apartments, so clean up after yourselves, be respectful. Remember that there are two men on the trip.