AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 101-110

Story Info
Robbie's fiance tries to make amends for abusing a MC app.
11.7k words
4.84
22.8k
40

Part 12 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,984 Followers

====================================

All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the AMA: The Boyfriend series. I would highly suggest starting with Chapter 1 if you have not already. This collection of short chapters was originally published on a daily basis, and are collected here for Literotica. In these chapters you can expect an MF hookup, a redneck confrontation, and a flirty and gropey massage.

The AMA was originally conceived of by Fantasy; this is just my version of the popular idea. Kudos to him and his original versions!

====================================

Chapter 101

Madison led us through a door labelled 'Staff Only' into a back room that had boxes of extra stock from the General Store along with what looked like an old car maintenance lift that hadn't worked in at least a decade.

"OK, here's the deal," she said, walking over to the set of four lockers and opening one. She started pulling off that work shirt and hanging it up, then pulled out what I assumed was her purse and dug around in it. "We can't take long. So I'll blow you, and then we'll fuck, OK? Can one of you film it on my phone for me?"

"I can do that," Cattie said.

"God, I can't believe I'm doing this," Madison muttered to herself, and then pulled a condom out of her purse and put it away. She grabbed a sweater out of her locker, a hoodie that looked way too big for her small frame, and tossed it on the ground in front of me and knelt on it. She looked up at you. "You're... Sorry, youare good with this, right?"

"Yeah," I said, and knelt down on one knee and pulled her into a kiss. She had a small, pert mouth and she was surprised that I kissed her, but we traded a moment of tongue. "Seriously, Madison. You're hot as hell. I'm the one who is getting lucky here."

"Thanks," she smiled shyly. She opened her phone and handed it over to Cattie. "Ready?"

I stood up and stood in front of her, gesturing down to the slight tenting in my athletic shorts. I was just in a t-shirt and shorts, not having planned to be making any sort of impression at the moment.

"Rolling," Cattie said, holding a thumbs up.

Madison glanced at the camera nervously, then took a breath and looked again with a more self-assured smirk. "Pepper, if you hadn't fucking figured it out already, we're fucking over," she said. Then she reached forward and pulled down my shorts and underwear in one go, my cock flopping out in front of her. "Oh, fuck," she groaned. "You're almost twice his size. Fuck, this is going to feel good."

I had no idea if she was playing that up for the camera or not.

Madison took my chubbed cock in one small hand and quickly took the head between her lips, slurping away at me. She bobbed deeper, and then again, and gagged a little and had to pull off after taking about two-thirds of my cock. "Sorry," she said. "I'm not used to a cock this big."

"Take your time," Cass said.

"Uh-uh," Madison shook her head. "I want to get fucked by this monster." She started stroking me, using her spittle. "Does that sound good, stud? Do you want to break me in like my ex never could?"

"Absolutely," I said.

She took me in her mouth again, slobbering messily and making a show of moaning and groaning around my cock for the camera. Cass got a few different angles, including looking down at Madison from my perspective as Madison looked up with eyes big enough the rival Sherry's. As she did that I reached down and caressed her chubby cheek. She was still carrying a little bit of puppy weight on her, mostly in the form of a little pair of love handles, her ass, and her face.

"God, you are absolutely gorgeous," I said.

"Than' 'oo," she mumbled, grinning around my cock.

Then she stood up, stroking my cock in her hand, and kissed me again. This time she was ready from the start, and fed me her tongue. Then she turned around and bent at the waist and lowered her shorts, tugging them down over her jiggly ass.

"Fuck, she's hot," Cass said.

Madison looked over her shoulder at me with a smirk and a smouldering gaze as she got her tight shorts down under her butt and used them to jiggle her cheeks. I reached forward and gave her a little spank on one cheek, then harder on the other.

"You want me like this, Stud? Want to mount me like a horny bitch?"

I shook my head and knelt, pulling her shorts the rest of the way down so she could step out of them. "That's how we'll finish," I said. "Get that condom on me."

"Yes, sir," she smirked, and I had a feeling that was another shot at the Ex. She knelt in front of me on the sweater again and quickly ripped the condom wrapper with her teeth and rolled it on me. It was tight as hell. "Well, shit," she said. "It's too small." She rolled it back off of me and tossed it over her shoulder. "You good to pull out, Stud?"

I glanced at Cass and she gave me a quick nod and a thumbs up. "I am if you are," I told Madison.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

"Like this," I said, and picked her up by her armpits and lifted her until she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and her legs around my waist.

"I'll get it," Cass said and reached in to help me position my cock at Madison's cunt. She rubbed my head against a pair of very wet lips a couple of times, then notched me into place.

"Fuck me," Madison gasped.

I lowered her down, penetrating her pussy, and she hiccuped as she arched her back at the feeling. "Hoooly fuck," she grunted. "God, yes that's good. Sweet gravy."

Madison didn't seem to want to waste any time, and she used her leverage with her legs to lower herself further, grunting and wincing on her way down until she took about two-thirds of me. I had my hands on her ass, and soon I was lifting and dropping her as she fucked her hips forward and back.

"Yes, fuck! Fuck me! Ugh, it's so fucking good. I've never been- Fuck, yes! This is already the best sex I've ever fucking had," she panted.

Her first orgasm rolled through her and I was surprised when she squelched a scream by burying her face in my chest and licking at me lewdly despite my chest hair. As soon as she'd shuddered through it she went right back to humping at me.

"Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me!" she demanded.

"Hold on," Cass said. "Tiger, can I do something?"

She was standing behind Madison and she gestured at Madison's ass and made a licking motion with her tongue. I nodded and she grinned and got on her knees, using that same sweater as a cushion. I was already holding Madison's juicy ass in both hands and gripped those cheeks a little tiger, pulling her apart.

"Maddi," I said, catching her attention. "Anyone ever tell you that you've got a perfect ass?"

She shook her head.

"Well, you do," I said. "It's so nice that my fiancee wants a piece."

Madison gasped, her eyes going wide, as Cassidy started tonguing her butthole while I thrust into her pussy. "Holy fuck, I think I'm touching God," she whispered.

Chapter 102

Madison came a second time while Cassidy tongued her ass and I fucked into her from the front. This time she turned her head to the side and bit her own arm to stop from screaming.

Cassidy backed off with a grin on her face, and I set Madison down on her butt on the sweater. She was a small girl, shorter than both Cass and Cattie, but I couldn't keep that up forever. Madison panted, looking up at me as she leaned back with her arms bracing her and her legs spread wide and showing off her puffy pinky pussy.

"OK," she breathed. "That's the two you promised."

"We aren't done yet," I said.

She grinned sloppily and then turned over onto her hands and knees as I gave her a little spinning motion with one finger.

"Yes," she said. "Take me from behind with your big, fat cock. Get as deep in me as you can."

I got behind her and she shifted her stance, tilting her hips so that she was presenting her cunt to me. Sliding back into her, I groaned in appreciation at the tightness and took a moment to just enjoy palming her ass and spreading her meaty cheeks to watch my cock fuck into her.

"Uuungh," she groaned. "Deeper, please."

I did just that, pushing in until I was completely buried inside of her. Her ass quivered as a mini-orgasm shot through her.

"God, yes," she panted. "I feel like you're stirring my guuuuuts."

I started thrusting as she was talking, and soon she started bouncing back at me and we were fucking hard and fast.

"Yes!" she said. "Yes, fuck, yes! Fuck me. Fuck me!" I reached forward and grabbed her by her waist, using her love handles to pull her back at me. The clapping of her ass against my thighs filled the storage space, broken only by her moans.

She came again, her ass flexing and her cunt rippling and squeezing around me, but we didn't stop thrusting at each other. Then she went down from her hands to her elbows, panting into the cement floor. The opened her ass to me a little more and I pressed a thumb to her butthole, teasing it with the tip. She got quiet, and then when I pressed into the depth of my nail she snorted hard and slammed her hips back at me, burying me to the hilt and sticking there as she came hard again. Her scream was loud, but just a burst as Cassidy ripped the sweater out from under us and shoved it under Madison's face, who grabbed it and screamed into it.

I pulled out of her and stood up, stroking my cock fast.

"Get up," Cassidy urged Madison. "Get on your knees and take your facial."

Madison rolled over and did as she was told, opening her mouth and blinking her teary eyes as she stuck her tongue out. "Yes, fuck," she moaned. "Cover me. Fucking cover me."

I did just that, releasing my orgasm with a groan and pumping out three big globs of cum that spattered across her forehead, cheek and tongue. Cassidy took her by the hair and urged her forward, and Madison took me in her mouth and started sucking and swallowing down everything else I had to give.

"Mmmmmm," Madison moaned happily as she swallowed. She popped off my cock and looked right at her phone in Cattie's hand. "Now that is how I should have been getting fucked this whole time, you cheating, little dick motherfucker."

Cattie turned off the recording, and Cass and Cattie both started clapping.

"That was fucking. Hot," Cassidy said, offering Madison a hand up to stand.

"Seriously, girl," Cattie said. "You took that like a champ and then some."

"Thanks," Madison laughed, then reached up and touched the cum on her face. "God, you really plastered me."

"Sorry, not sorry," I said. "You were pretty amazing."

"So were you," she replied. "Fuck, if you were local I'd probably ask you to marry me. God, that's a nice cock."

"You should try it in your ass," Cassidy said. "I'd bet you'd love it."

"Oh my God," Madison said, turning to her. "I can't believe you did that, by the way. I'venever done any butt stuff before."

"Oops," Cassidy smirked. "Sorry. It seemed like you liked it though."

"Yeah," Madison nodded. "Um, it was... Well, I think I need to reconsider my stance on that, haha."

"Well, now's your chance if you want to try it out. We can definitely get Robbie hard again."

"Oh, fuck," Madison said. She'd wandered over to her locker and pulled out some wet wipes and was cleaning her face. "Um. I- I really need to get back to work."

"Maybe another time," Cass said.

"Maybe," Madison said noncommittally.

Cass stepped over to me and glanced down at my cock, still half-heard and with a bead of leftover cum on the tip. She glanced at Cattie. "You want?"

Cattie hesitated and blushed. "Um..."

Then she surprised me by bending over and quickly sucking on my cock head, pulling one last little gooey strand out of me.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"Couldn't let it go to waste," she said with a shrug, still blushing.

"Just give me a minute and I'll be out there to ring you guys up," she said. "And, uh, thanks again."

"Mm-mm," I hummed, shaking my head and stepping towards her. She let me take her in my arms and kiss her lightly. "Seriously, Maddi. Thank you."

We paid up front and left Maddison inside, stepping out onto the deck area above the dock. Cass stopped me with a hand, along with Cattie. "That was fun," she said.

"That was wild," Cattie said. "I can't believe that happened. And what's with you trying to convince another girl to do anal with him?"

"What?" Cass said. "He's a great fuck, and every girl deserves to know what good anal sex is like."

I rolled my eyes and pivoted the subject. "Cattie, how are you doing? I wasn't expecting-"

"We'll talk about it, just not here and now," Cattie said, gesturing down towards the dock where all of the women were currently staggered around and teamed up taking photos next to the old gas pumps, or just on the dock using the landscape in the background. "Is that OK?"

"Of course," I said.

"Thanks," she said, and then gave me a peck on the lips that went a split second longer than usual like she wanted it to be more, but she pulled away before it went there. Then she turned and led us down to the docks.

"Seriously, though," Cass said. "That girl's ass would look fucking hot getting stretched by your cock, Robbie."

Chapter 103

Despite my fiancees extremely filthy commentary - which I was fairly certain was more intended just to tease Cattie and I for shock value - Cass didn't keep commenting on our encounter with or the body of Madison. We passed by Leia and Zenya, and then Heels and Wanda, as they were taking photos with two of the gas pumps. Zenya was dressed up in an outfit that made her look like Rosie the Riveter, except her red hair was coiffed a little more carefully in an old-timey doo. On the other end of the spectrum, Heels was dressed... well, she looked like she was a hooker. I hadn't actually talked with Heels all the much, especially not one-on-one, so I wasn't clear on what kind of work she did but based on the outfit and the poses, I had to guess OnlyFans.

We had stopped for a second to wait for Wanda to wave us through, and Heather spotted us. Sherry had been taking pictures of her - she was in a pseudo-cowboy outfit, was my best guess. Cowboy boots, tight jeans, and a brown vest over a white crop top were topped off by a cowboy hat. It wasn't exactly convincing, but with her curves and assets it would probably work well enough online. She told Sherry to stop, and she came down the dock towards the three of us just as Wanda was smiling and gesturing for us to move past her and Heels.

"What took so long?" Heather said as she approached.

"I told you I needed to talk with Cassidy," Cattie said. "And we also shopped for snacks. I got your favourite Cheetos, by the way."

Heather pursed her big lips for a moment, clearly looking for anything else she might need to be mad or offended by. Part of me felt bad for her still. She had every right to be pissed,except that she'd caused her own problem. Any other situation and what Cattie had done with me and Cass last night should have ended their relationship.

Instead, she was apparently forced to swallow her pride and she wasn't doing well with that.

"Well, I didn't realize you'd need so much time," Heather said. "I wouldappreciate it if you could come help with these pictures. Sherry can't get some of the shots."

"Sure, babe," Cattie said carefully, putting on a bit of extra sweetness. "Let me drop these off on the boat, and I'll be right back out."

"Alright," Heather said. She hadn't looked at me once and had barely glanced at Cassidy.

'Sorry,' Cattie mouthed to Cass and I and she followed after Heather up the dock.

"I'll talk to her some more," Cass said. "But don't worry, everything is OK."

"Alright," I sighed. It sure didn't seem like that, but then I wasn't even sure if I was overly worried about everything being OK in Heather and Cattie's relationship. I didn't want to be the thing that broke them up, but I also wouldn't be sad if they did. Cattie just... deserved better.

Cass followed Cattie towards the boat along with our snacks, leaving me with the chance to wander a bit. I was stopped by JC and Terra.

"Hey, Robbie," Terra called me over. They were working right near the house boat on the end of the dock and for once Terra wasn't the focus of the shoot. Instead, JC was done up in a Greaser outfit complete with leather jacket and was posing with one of the gas pumps.

"What's up?" I asked. "Need some help?"

"We got all the work shots," Terra said. "Would you mind helping me grab some couples shots, just for us?"

"Sure," I said and accepted their camera for her. She showed me a couple of the features, and soon Terra was posing with JC. Both of them being working models meant it was easy to work with them, and soon I had about twenty good variations of shots of them posing together.

Cass had come back out, and I paused to let Cattie walk past us back towards Heather and Sherry. "Let me see?" Cass asked, and I quickly showed her the photos I'd taken. "Oh my God, you guys are too cute," she said.

"Let's do a double-couple picture!" JC said. "Memorialize the friendship."

"Sure," I said, "Let's get someone to take it for us."

"We can ask Sherry, she's right there-" Terra started.

"Ehn," I grunted and made a cutting gesture at my throat.

Terra raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?"

"She found out about last night and is pissed," Cass said. "Cattie said she's probably not going to let it go any time soon."

"Shiiit, that sucks," Terra said.

"Wait, what happened last night?" JC asked.

"You'd know if you didn't fall asleep on me," Terra teased him. "Now I can't tell you until you're older. I need to preserve your innocent ears."

JC scoffed and started to argue with his girlfriend, while I managed to catch the attention of Ami across on the other dock. I silently waved her over, using the camera to mime asking if she could take some photos. She'd been helping Ginnie and Becca, it looked like, and she said something to them and then skipped and wove her way down the other dock and up ours.

"What's up?" she asked.

We explained, and Ami was happy to help - soon Cass and I were posing alongside Terra and JC and we got some group shots. Then Terra urged JC to take over the camera and get a picture of her with me, Cass and Ami, then again without me so it was just a ladies shot.

Things started to devolve on the docks as the 'official unofficial' photoshoots started to finish and the ladies started just taking private photos of friends and group pairings. I ended up with someone's camera in my hand and was snapping whatever pictures were asked for when the rumble of an engine cut through the sound of the ladies chatting and talking.

I glanced over at the boat that was coming in close to the dock. It was a twelve-footer with an oversized engine mounted on the back of the metal hull and have four big guys inside. There were several fishing rods among them, and open beer cans at the bottom of the boat.

"Well, looks like thetourists are in," one of the guys cracked, but I immediately noticed two of the others realizing that the crowd of people on the dock was mostly comprised of very attractive women.

"Hey, honey," one of them called, waving over at someone further down the dock from me. "Lend a hand here. My rope needs a good tug once we're pulled up to dock."

Ah, shit, I thought.

Chapter 104

I handed off the camera back to Terra, which she happily took but then immediately got concerned as she saw the expression on my face and that I was looking past her. I quickly made my way through the ladies and got up next to the edge of the dock where the four good ol' boys were pulling up.

Now, I had a few options for how to deal with them. The first was to go Macho Alpha and try and tell them off and protect my group. I liked to think of that as being 'Papa Lion' when I was at work in the casino, and to be frank it was rarely a good choice considering when I was at work I was on the hook for every misstep one of my events had that could have been managed. Yelling at clients, or threatening fights, was a terrible way at keeping a job. The second option I had was to try and ignore it, which obviously wasn't going to happen either. Even if all the girls had been strangers I'd never met I wouldn't want to see them getting harassed. And they weren't strangers. Cassidy was there, and Wanda, and Becca and Cattie and Ami and-

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,984 Followers