AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 241-250

Story Info
Robbie's fiancee tries to make amends for abusing a MC app.
11.8k words
4.87
13.4k
27

Part 26 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,047 Followers

====================================

All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the AMA: The Boyfriend series. I would highly suggest starting with Chapter 1 if you have not already. This collection of short chapters was originally published on a daily basis, and are collected here for Literotica. In these chapters you can expect filming, mff, oral, anal, light Ds play, and the start of some important conversation.

The AMA was originally conceived of by Fantasy; this is just my version of the popular idea. Kudos to him and his original versions!

====================================

Chapter 241

Despite the fact that I had just been out in the bedroom naked with Wanda and Cassidy, for some reason coming out of the washroom naked again but with Cattie made me feel more vulnerable. Maybe it was just because it was more personal, coming out in a pair. Maybe it was because Cattie and I had basically just agreed to become a couple; and not just a couple, but a Dom and sub in the bedroom.

Cassidy was sitting on the bed with Wanda now, still wrapped in the towel though she'd dried her hair more thoroughly and it was hanging in dark purple ringlets around her shoulders. Cattie and I had taken time to dry off in the bathroom after we left the shower and her hair looked similar, just longer and black.

"OK," I said after taking a deep breath, then went to Cassidy and offered her both my hands, and she let me pull her to her feet. "Yes?" I asked her. She'd said that she had agreed to everything Cattie was going to ask me when I went back into the shower with her, but I needed to confirm.

"Yes, Tiger," Cassidy smiled, looking up into my eyes earnestly. Still, I felt like I needed to have a longer talk with her. We'd been moving in that direction, and she'd been trying to assure me she was fine with it, but this was more than she'd talked about during that horrible drive out here at the start of the week.

I leaned down and kissed her, and she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck to hold me there for a few moments as she tried to assure me she really was in agreement on this. Then she pulled away and brought her lips to my ear. "Be for her what you are for me, Robbie," she whispered. "I want that for both of you."

Shifting a little so I was whispering in her ear right back, I kissed it softly. "I will, but I never want you to think you're replaceable. You're going to be my wife, Cass."

She sobbed, just once and very quietly, as she clung to me. In relief, maybe. It was hard to tell because when she let go and pulled away she was smiling and turned to Cattie. "Welcome to the relationship, bitch," she grinned.

"Thanks, babe," Cattie chuckled.

"Just so we're clear," Cassidy said. "I still love you as my best friend, and totally love you and Robbie together, but I'm only in a relationship with Robbie. After what I did... I'll be more than happy to fool around with you, and whatever, but only when Robbie is there and says yes. Is that OK?"

Cattie nodded quickly, biting her lip. "I love you like that too, Cass. I never want to lose you as my best friend, andGod I think we're going to have some great sex, but I get it. Robbie is first and only for you. I'll never try to change that."

Cassidy turned to Wanda, reaching over and taking the blonde's hand. "That counts for you too, babe," she said. "The friendship we've developed is still new, but it's deeper than anything I ever had with anyone other than Cattie. When you're ready, I'm totally open to whatever you want with Robbie and I'll support you completely and enjoy getting freaky, but never without Robbie there."

Wanda smiled and actually teared up a little as she nodded. "I can't wait, Cass," she said with a big smile, then looked at me. "And I'm not trying to assume anything, but..."

"When the time is right for you," I nodded, kneeling down and hugging her so that I wasn't just thrusting my naked crotch at her.

"In my opinion, you and Cattie can do whatever you want together though," Cassidy said. "Once everything is settled."

"Oh," Wanda said as I was backing away and she glanced at Cattie who was standing there naked. Wand bit her lip and flushed a little. "I hadn't really thought about that."

"Neither had I," Cattie blushed a little as well. "I- I think we'll figure that out as we go. Unless..." she glanced at me.

"We'll figure it out when it makes sense," I said, unsure of my own feelings on it. On the one hand, walking in on Cattie and Wanda having sex would be a delight. On the other, with everything I felt about Cassidy, I had hesitations.

"So, is it sex time now?" Cassidy asked. "Because I want to watch you absolutelyruin Cattie, Tiger. Make her forget all the-"

I cut her off by covering her mouth as she was about to start some sort of filthy diatribe. "Almost there," I chuckled. She kept talking, muffled by my hand, and being silly as she gestured with her hands in increasingly graphic sex motions that had the other three of us snorting and snickering. "Stop, baby."

She stopped, looking up at me with a smile in her eyes, and I let her go.

"While I am basically a hair's breadth from being rock hard and humping a hole in the side of the boat, what with everything I want to do to you three, let's make sure you have everything Cattie," I said. "We don't want any more confrontation than we need to tomorrow."

The girls agreed, and Cassidy dropped her towel and put on my shirt that she'd been wearing before, then went looking and found another of my shirts for Cattie. Then, after a brief discussion, the girls decided that I was going to be useless in terms of the sorting of stuff and sent me out into the living area in just a pair of shorts. I grabbed my book and left them to it, fairly certain it was less about me being useful or not and more about them wanting to keep some secrets about what sort of clothes and stuff Cattie had.

Chapter 242

It took longer than I expected, and I got through a few chapters before soft feet padding across the boat had me looking up. Wanda was there, smiling softly as she came over to me, and I set the book down and reached out to take her hand, pulling her down to sit on my lap. She straddled it, facing me with her butt resting on my knees.

"Are you OK?" I asked her. "That was a lot, earlier."

"I am, Tiger," she said, leaning forward as she took a deep breath, pressing her forehead to mine. "And itwas a lot, and I-" she swallowed as a hesitation. "I'm jealous. Of Cattie being able to deal with her shit right now. I would if I could. I'm jealous that she's the first one. Hell, Becca will be too, I bet."

"Do you think she'll be mad?" I'd made the decisionhoping that it would be OK with the others. With how they'd been acting and talking I was 75% sure it would be, but that was a big 25% of doubt.

"No, not mad," she shook her head. "We've been talking a bit more about this. Touched base at the strip club. She's really in love with you, she's just been hesitating because of the timeline and you, her and Cass not connecting physically like you'd wanted to."

I nodded softly and sighed, pulling Wanda closer to me in a hug, and she hugged me back, then kissed my cheek.

"What's the plan for tonight?" I asked her. "Is Cattie OK with you being there for this?"

"More than," Wanda nodded. "Don't worry. We girls worked it out. Are you ready to be the big man?"

"I think so," I said.

"Mm-mm," Wanda shook her head. "Tiger, you know how youknow that I love being your toy, and treat me just like I want? Well, Cattie is in the same boat. It's a different kink, but it's the same desire, OK? When you get in there, order her to do things. Be forceful. Take her. She loves you andwants that. You fuck like a God damn beast, so let it roar. King of the Jungle shit."

"Fuck, I want to kiss you," I growled to her.

"That's it, right there," Wanda grinned, biting the corner of her lip. "And now I'm fucking wet, just from that. Turn that on her."

"I love you, Wanda," I said. "I can't wait to make that official with you."

"Neither can I," she said. "I love you too. Now let's go, the girls are waiting."

Wanda slipped to her feet and took my hands in one of hers, leading me back through the boat to the door to our cabin. And by this point it wasour cabin - there was no expectation that she was going to be sleeping anywhere else. Her stuff was still in with Heels, which was probably a good thing considering how little room we had with Cattie's stuff now loaded in with us, but other than that... Wanda was mine,except...

That was a weird feeling.

Wanda turned and looked me up and down at the door, smiling and reaching up to fix my hair a little. Then she winked at me and opened the door, gesturing me in.

I entered and Wanda followed, closing the door behind me, but I had no attention for that. I had walked into this room and been happily surprised several times by now. This was another level, and I realised why it had taken so long for the girls to get everything in order.

First, Cattie and Cassidy were both dolled up with full, fresh makeup. They had both matched their eyeshadow and lipstick to their hair - Cassidy a deep violet and Cattie a gothy black that popped against her skin that wasn't quite as pale as it had been at the start of the trip. It gave them both smokey eyes as they smiled at me fully. Cassidy's hair was back and up in a pair of fun buns at the top of her head, a style she used mostly when she was doing a big cleaning job at home so her hair would be out of the way. It left her neck and jawline completely open, and more than once I'd ended up holding on to them as she was blowing me when I got home from work.

Cattie had her hair done as well, but instead of up it was just back, braided into a thick rope that was brought forward over one shoulder, the end resting in the cleft of her cleavage. She was wearing lingerie to match that braid, including a leather bustier that thrust her considerable tits up into a shelf and a lace garter and thong combo, though she didn't have any stockings attached to the garter. Cattie had also donned lingerie, though it didn't quite match her makeup the way Cattie's did. My fiancee was wearing a green Teddie set she knew I loved on her, the bra portion decorated with embroidery that looked like ivy, and a sheer lacing over her abdomen running down to a delicate panty line that hugged her mound and was decorated with little embroidered flowers. It gave me big Poison Ivy vibes.

I wanted to stand and stare. I wanted to fall to my knees and hug and kiss them both and tell them how absolutely gorgeous they both wore. Every fibre in my being wanted to lavish them with love.

And that was what I was going to do, I just needed to do it the way that Cattie had asked me to.

I walked to the end of the bed, my knees pressing against the side of the mattress, and lightly gestured to the two of them. "Come," I ordered, pointing to the space right in front of me. Cattie immediately moved, scampering yet somehow sexy, and Cassidy took only a moment longer to register how this game was going to be played. Cattie ended up sitting on her knees, her hands flat on her wonderfully pale thighs as she looked up at me and straightened her posture, presenting her cleavage to me while also looking slightly down demurely.

Cassidy started copying her with a couple of glances to make sure she was doing it right and ended up in the same position.

"Good girls," I said, and reached out with both hands to run a thumb over a cheek for each of them. Then I took her chins in my hands and lifted their faces to look at me. "I am very, very pleased."

Chapter 243

Cattie broke into a smile, and Cassidy smirked a little at the oddly formal phrasing that I wouldn't normally use, knowing that it was Cattie's benefit. Our rough play was usually a lot more casual.

"Now, I have some questions for you both," I continued. "Cassidy. My fiancee. My love. Do you consent to being a little plaything tonight, and following all of mineand Cattie's directions?"

"I do, Tiger," she said. "Anything that you want. Anything that Cattie wants, if that's what you want. Gladly."

"Good," I said and leaned down and kissed her softly.

Standing back up, I looked back at Cattie who was keeping her face passive but smiling with her eyes. "Catherine," I said firmly, and I could almost feel the chill running through her as I used her full first name. "My girlfriend." Another chill, and she couldn't help but break a smile at the label. "My love. Do you consent to being my little plaything tonight, and submitting to me properly for the first time, so that we can begin our journey together?"

"I do, Tiger," Cattie said breathily.

"And do you believe you can take a firm but loving hand in helping Cassidy be your little slut-sister for me?"

"Happily, Tiger," she said. When she said it, the way she said it, I could almost hear another word in that nickname.

"Good," I said and leaned down and awarded her with a kiss as well.

Standing back up, I finally glanced around the room and found that Wanda wasn't just behind me somewhere watching - she was off to the side slightly and holding up our camera, but I hadn't heard any of the clicks of pictures being taken, which meant she was recording.

"They asked me to," she explained, blushing a little. "Cattie's wants her first proper time with you two, and being dominated by her forever-Dom, recorded so she can watch it back."

"That's more than fine," I said, but stepped over and took the camera from Wanda and got close to her, holding the camera up so it caught both of us in the frame as she looked up at me with large eyes. "Wanda. My toy. My love. Do you consent to watch all of the depraved sex that is going to happen here, even though you can't participate and can only watch and play with yourself?"

She was breathing shallowly and nodded.

"Say it, gorgeous," I reminded her with a little smirk.

"I do, Tiger," she said. "God, I'm so wet already. It's gonna be hard to keep the camera still."

I rewarded her with a kiss, but just a little one, still trying to hold some sort of barrier up. I handed her back the camera and returned to the edge of the bed, both Cattie and Cassidy looking up into my face since I hadn't told them to lower their eyes.

"I love you both," I said, breaking character a little. They smiled, and glanced at each other and smiled a little more, then looked back up at me. That little look had made my heart flutter and my cock stir, so I decided that if I was going to be in charge, I was going to indulge myself.

"Now, kiss," I ordered them.

One glance with a raised eyebrow from Cassidy just to check that I really did want that and wasn't testing her, and they turned and brought their lips together as they closed their eyes. I watched, my cock slowly hardening and my heart thumping in my chest, as their kiss developed. Cattie reached out first, running her hand over the side of Cassidy's, and then Cassidy brought hers up to cup Cattie's cheek. Their lips worked, and soon their tongues did as well, their dark lipsticks a mismatch but highlighting each purse and pulse. When they broke away, both smiling and giving each other heavy-lidded looks, Cattie darted her lips forward to still one last peck, and then they both looked up at me, silently asking if I approved.

I did. I really did. But I had to keep reminding myself this was about beingdominant.

"Good girls," I said. "Now, which one of you wants to take out my cock?"

"I do, Tiger," Cattie said immediately.

"No, I do!" Cassidy said. "I want your cock, Tiger. I want to make sure it's nice and hard and ready to fuck us."

"May I please be the one to serve your cock, Tiger?" Cattie countered, her lower lip pouting just a little as she looked up at you. Again, the way she saidTiger sounded an awful lot like something else.

"You may reveal my cock and prepare it with those lovely lips of yours, Catherine," I said, running my thumb across her black lipstick lightly and watching as her lower lip bent with the touch sexily.

"Thank you, Tiger," she said, leaning forward and beginning to kiss my stomach, starting a trail down to my waistline.

"You, my sexy little fiancee," I said, looking at Cassidy, "May kiss me."

She broke into a grin and stood tall on her knees, leaning in to press her body against mine as she lifted her chin to begin making out with me. I slid my hand around from her hip to her ass, grabbing a cheek firmly as we made out, the familiar sensations of Cassidy's technique a warm welcome as our tongue battled a little and she rubbed my chest with her hands. At my waist, Cattie had begun slowly tugging my shorts down, kissing every inch of my pubic mound that was revealed with each tug, and progressing to doing the same with the root of my cock.

I moaned into my kisses with Cassidy, squeezing her butt, and raised my other hand to pet the side of Cattie's head - I would have rather been able to run my fingers through her hair, but the tight braid stopped that. Still, it had the desired effect and Cattie moaned softly at being encouraged for what she was doing.

Soon my shorts slipped down fully, pooling on the floor, and Cattie was softly kissing, licking and even lightly nibbling her way around my hard cock as it stood straight out from my body. She didn't use her hands since I had told her to use her lips.

I broke character again, this time as I pulled from my heavy kissing with Cassidy. I looked her in the eye and checked in with her, and she nodded and smiled, then kissed the tip of my nose. I gave her buttcheek another squeeze and she grinned, then snapped her teeth at me playfully so I gave her ass a little smack.

"Good," I said, glancing at my only indication that Cassidy should sit again. When she did I pulled my cock from Cattie and she immediately resumed her position, kneeling with her hands flat on her thighs and her posture straight.

"Catherine, it seems you were successful in your task," I said. Then I slid my hand flat over her bare upper chest and slowly up to her neck. "That does beg the question though, what am I going todo with this hard cock?"

"Anything you want, Tiger," she promised me, looking at me without an ounce of fear as my hand closed around her throat.

I leaned down and couldn't help myself, loosening my hand on her as I whispered in her ear. "I love you."

She smiled warmly and a tear sprung from one eye, which she quickly wiped daintily to stop her thick mascara from running.

That, however, gave me an idea.

Chapter 244

Cattie was on her back, her head hanging off the edge of the bed and her pale legs spread. She was still wearing the black leather bustier and the garter belt, but her thong was gone and revealing her delectable pussy.

"Cassidy, get her ready for me," I ordered.

Again, there was just a moment of hesitation as my fiancee confirmed the order was what I wanted. If I were a serious Dom that might have meant I should punish her or something, but with the way things were it just let me know, over and over, that she was dedicated to her promises.

"Ooo-mmmmm," Cattie groaned as Cassidy bent to her task, quickly starting to lick at Cattie's pussy.

"Is she good at that, Catherine?" I asked, laying my hard cock on Cattie's face.

"She is, Tiger," Cattie groaned. "Almost as good as you."

"I'm better?" I asked, a little surprised.

"I absolutely adored when you ate me last time," Cattie moaned. "The feel of your five o'clock shadow on my skin just added something so fucking hot."

"Is she better than She Who Shall Not Be Named?" I asked.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,047 Followers