AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 261-270

Story Info
Robbie's fiancee tries to make amends for abusing a MC app.
12.4k words
4.88
15.9k
26

Part 28 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,980 Followers

====================================

All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the AMA: The Boyfriend series. I would highly suggest starting with Chapter 1 if you have not already. This collection of short chapters was originally published on a daily basis, and are collected here for Literotica. In these chapters you can expect major confrontations, decompression, fun in the sun, more fun in the water, public sex, and a check-in.

The AMA was originally conceived of by Fantasy; this is just my version of the popular idea. Kudos to him and his original versions!

====================================

Chapter 261

Becca had rendezvoused with Ami and they were both coming back our way.

"What's up?" I asked.

"We need to get back," Becca said, heading down into the dip in the landscape to help Leia get everything cleaned up.

I frowned and turned to Ami, taking her hand as I silently asked her the same question.

"I stayed on the boat and I heard movement and talking in Sherry's room. I realized that they must have been getting hungry and were going to finally come out soon. I... I don't know what's going to happen, Robbie, but when I realized you guys were still out here I decided you should both probably get back."

I pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead. She was still wearing that halter top bikini and had only put on a pair of running shoes, and I could only imagine what someone would have thought if they'd found her wandering the desert calling for us. "Thank you, baby," I said.

"Of course," she said, rubbing my back.

Leia and Becca came out to us carrying the bags, and I took them both and we started the short hike back. Part of me wanted to put a hustle on and race ahead, but that felt as wrong because it would be abandoning the girls. We made it back to the beach within about five minutes and I didn't immediately hear screaming so I carried the equipment over and then waded back to carry Becca next, followed by Leia. Ami kicked off her shoes and carried them above the water as she waded over herself. The water was wonderfully cool and the heat of the day was quickly picking up.

Inside we found Zenya in the Singles Boat kitchen coordinating Wanda and Ginny in getting the lunch prep started. Becca immediately conferred with Zenya, while Wanda came to me and wrapped me up in a hug to pull my ear down to her level.

"They haven't come out yet," she whispered to me as I held her lightly. She was wearing a tight little sleeveless shirt and low-slung bikini bottoms along with a backwards cap. "Cass and Cattie are over in our room. I'm going to text them when there's movement."

"Thanks, darling," I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

I made eye contact with Becca, blowing her a little kiss, before I slipped across to the Couples Boat. Heels was sitting in the living room and looked up from her phone as I entered. "Hey," she said.

"Hey. Good shoot?"

"Got naked, masturbated in the desert, can't complain," she said.

I offered her a high five, not knowing what else to say, and she tapped it a little absently with a smirk. I left her there, trying not to think about what that video of Ginny and her getting themselves off would look like.

When I opened the door to our cabin I thought it was empty for a moment, but Terra peeked her head out of the bathroom and her smile brightened as she saw me. "It's Robbie," she said back into the bathroom and then stepped out. She stepped out, showing she was wearing a bikini with a bit of a thong bottom and a bandeau top that was struggling to keep her nipples from making clear bumps. She took my hand and went on her tiptoes to give me a peck, but led me to the door of the bathroom.

Inside, Cattie was at the central mirror and Cassidy was doing her makeup.

"Hey, Tiger," Cassidy murmured, concentrating on her work.

"We're getting Cattie done up for war," Terra explained.

Part of me wanted to smirk and chuckle, but I knew they were being serious. Instead, I stepped in behind Cattie and gently moved her hair to the side and kissed her shoulder. "You look stunning, Catherine," I murmured to her softly.

Cassidy pulled away to let Cattie turn to me. "Thank you, Tiger," she said. She took my hands in hers. "But I need something from you."

"Anything," I promised.

"I need you to pick my outfit. She kept making me wear things that weren't me, and I need to wear something you knowis me as a symbol of that. Can you do that please?"

"Of course I can," I said, rubbing her upper arms and kissing her shoulder again so I didn't mess up the freshly applied makeup.

"We laid out options on the bed," Cassidy said with a smile.

I left the two in there and Terra joined me in looking over the options. I had to contend with the fact that she wanted me to pick something that washer, while also dealing with the heat outside. The obvious answer was a bikini, but while she had some that were 'her' that wasn't really what she was looking for.

In the end, I pieced together an outfit that I thought matched her personality, the weather, and the situation. She would wear a simple black bikini with decent coverage, over which she would wear my last clean pair of athletic shorts and a cute Batman crop top that Cassidy had brought. Cattie was only a little bigger than my fiancee, but her larger bust would make it an inappropriate top due to the cropping if she wasn't wearing something underneath it. With the bikini top under, it would be hot without being revealing. We paired the outfit with Cassidy's Batman ball cap as well, another symbol, and Terra helped me pick out some jewellery for her as well.

When Cattie came out of the bathroom followed by Cassidy and I showed her the choices, she broke into a smile. "It's perfect, Robbie," she said.

"Good," I said. "Same plan as before?"

She nodded, then blew out a breath through her ruby red lips. Her makeup wasn't heavy, but it was striking. Her eyes had gotten the full treatment, including fake lashes, mascara, eyeliner and a dark eyeshadow that spoke to her gothy roots. Her upper lip was a ruby red, while Cassidy had painted the centre of the bottom lip red but the outsides black. Cattie was also sporting two lines of black on each pale cheekbone like warpaint.

Cassidy helped her out of the robe she was wearing, which Cattie had been naked underneath, and she and Terra helped get her into her clothes without messing up the makeup or hair styling. When she was dressed she smiled nervously at me.

"Ready?" I asked.

She nodded, and then her face slackened a little into a stony focus. "Is she out yet?"

Cassidy's phone pinged at the same time as footsteps passed our closed doorway out in the hall.

"What the fuck?" We could hear Heather say loudly, if muffled.

"Shit," Cassidy said, looking at her phone. "I need better service. Wanda sent her warning."

"Stay in here," Cattie said, squeezing Cassidy's hand and then coming to me and putting her hands on my cheeks, looking deep into my eyes for a moment.

Terra opened the door and stepped out ahead of Cattie, but instead of turning right out of the room and heading towards Heather, Cattie turned left down the corridor, walking out into the living area and then outside. I closed the door almost all the way, Cassidy crowding close.

"She wants it to be public," Cassidy whispered.

I sighed. That probably wasn't the best idea.

Heather stormed out of the room and must have seen Cattie out on the porch because she didn't stop to knock on our door but did take quick steps in that direction.

I closed my eyes and prayed a silent prayer to whatever being, or the App, that Cattie would be as OK as possible.

Chapter 262

I had always known, and Cassidy and I had even discussed it long before this whole polyamorous, sleep-with-other-women thing, that Cattie was a fucking catch. After that first Con when Cassidy had met her in person and they had become friends, the two of us had casually talked about it. Cattie was absolutely gorgeous, but it was more than just a killer body and a symmetrical face. It was her expressions, eyes, and smile, and the way she held herself. It was her casual confidence. And she was also sweet, and caring, and an 'empath' in the way that other people often claimed to be but weren't.

Cattie was everything that anyone should have wanted in a partner, girlfriend or wife. How Heather could have ever started down the path to fucking up their relationship, I could never guess.

Once Heather had stalked down past the kitchen, I opened the door to our cabin quietly and Cassidy and I slipped out, following in that direction. Terra joined us, coming back out of her room. Heather had reached the glass sliding door and stepped outside. She was wearing the same outfit that she'd had on last night at the club - considering her only chance to have changed since then had been moments ago in her room, that made sense. It also made the coming argument seem even more like it was happening during a Walk of Shame.

We made it to the kitchen but hesitated as Heather called after Cattie. My raven-haired girlfriend had climbed the stairs up to the top deck, and now Heather had to choose to follow her or not. The other boat's back door was open and, because of the way Becca and I had anchored the boats together, all the girls working in the kitchen on lunch had to have heard Heather's tone.

It was demanding.

I shook my head.

Heather started climbing the stairs, so the three of us moved into the living room and then further to the door. Over on the other boat, girls were slowly making their way outside. Everyone, other than Becca, had a morbidly curious look on their faces. Becca looked like how I felt - pensive. Worried about trouble. Several of them, including Becca, headed up onto their own top deck so they could see what was happening and listen in.

We stepped out onto the porch area as Heather's feet disappeared from between the steps.

I stopped there, listening while holding Cassidy's hand, and Terra gave both of us a glance and then climbed halfway up the stairs to try and get a look.

"Cattie, what the fuck?" Heather said loudly once she reached the top of the stairs.

"What, Heather?" Cattie asked. "What do you want?"

"You don't stop to talk to me?" Heather demanded.

"We're talking here," Cattie said.

"Come down to our cabin," Heather said.

"Why?"

"Because I need to talk to you. What the fuck is this attitude?"

"We can talk right fucking here, Heather," Cattie said.

I still thought doing this in public might have been the wrong decision. It meant that Cattie wasn't giving Heather anywhere to hide, but it also meant that Heather would feel extra exposed. There was no hiding that there were multiple women listening in. But Cattie wanted it that way, and she'd definitely baited Heather into it successfully.

"What the fuck are you being so pissy about?" Heather asked. "And where is all of your stuff?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I come across as 'pissy?'" Cattie asked with a false sweetness. "Because I really didn't think you would have any reason to carehow I came across anymore."

"How about turning it down a notch," Heather growled lightly.

"Fuck you," Cattie said. "After what you did, I'll talk to youhowever I want."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Really? You're going to try and play it like that?"

"I don't know what that fucking rapey, creepy asshole has been telling you, but I didn't do anything wrong."

"That's cute, coming from you and how you've been acting," Cattie spat. "'Rapey' and 'creepy' definitely apply."

"I didn't do anything wrong!" Heather shouted, then got a little quieter. "Tell me one thing that youthink I did wrong. Just one fucking thing."

"You meanother than having sex with mysister?" Cattie retorted with venom in her voice.

"Wha-? Seriously,that is what you've got your panties in a bunch over?" Heather scoffed.

"Are you denying it?" Cattie asked.

"No, that just doesn't mean anything," Heather said. "It's not like she wasn't gagging for it. She consented, and so did Ginny. Are you pissed ather for fucking your sister too? Because your sister is an adult who can make her own choices."

"Ginny wasn't mygirlfriend," Cattie said.

"What about that makes it wrong for me to fuck Sherry? I mean, seriously, it's not like I impregnated her or something. She had fun, I had fun. That's it."

"How about the fact that, one, it's just fuckingwrong, and two, I expressly told you that was out of bounds? You could have pursued literally anyone else on this trip other than Cassidy, and as long as you did it respectfully I would have gone along and had fun with a threesome. But you had to crossboth my boundaries."

"That's myjob, Cattie," Heather scoffed. "You really want to open this here?"

"Where else are we going to go, Heather? Because I've tried to talk about this with you in privatedozens of times."

"Fine," Heather said. "It's my job to push your boundaries. You're my submissive little bitch. You agreed to that. You kissed my feet and promised me that.You don't get to dictate things to me, I tellyou what is going to happen. If I want to fuck your sister, you should be asking me which dildo I want to use and if you can lube it up for me.I'm the dominant.I call the shots.I get what I want."

"Jesus Christ," Cassidy murmured next to me, squeezing my hand hard as we listened to the argument. I could tell Cassidy waspissed off, and I wasn't much behind her. If any man had said something like that to her, or Cattie, or pretty much anyone I had a modicum of respect or pity for, I would have been in their face. The fact that Heather was a woman still left an ounce of hesitation to get physical in me, and almost more importantly, Cattie had asked me not to get involved.

All I could do was wait, and listen, and catch Cattie when she came back to my arms.

Chapter 263

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," Cattie said, her tone becoming hard. I don't think I'd ever heard someone speak like she did. It was authoritative, commanding, and self-confident. It was... Imperious. I know the word, but I'd never actuallyheard it like that before. "Yourexcuse for fucking my sister is that we played Dom-Sub games?"

"They aren't games," Heather said. "You're my sub!"

There was a moment of silence, and I could picture Cattie glaring daggers at Heather above us.

"Come on, Cattie," Cassidy whispered quietly, willing her love to her best friend. "You've got this."

"I'd never call myself perfect, Heather," Cattie said, still with that imperious tone. "No one is perfect. But I know I'm worth more than that. I am a beautiful woman who takes care of herself and always strives to be better. I'm educated. I'm ambitious, but not to the detriment of my partner. I believe in compromise and loving completely. I'm generous with my time, and my money, and I will do just about anything for my partner. Which are all things I wish I could say youever were like, Heather. I wish you cared about anything other than yourself and your ego. I wish you'd been giving, at all, in any part of our life together. You're a selfish person, and a selfish partner, and a selfish lover. I am worth more than you ever cared to give, and now I think I'm probably worth more than youcan give even if you tried."

There was another long moment of tense silence before Heather responded. "Fuck me? Fuckyou, Cattie. Seriously, you've got someGoddamn nerve talking to me like that. If youever want to make up for this, it starts with an apologyright fucking now. And I don't mean just a little one, I mean you need to get on your knees and fucking beg me, and then you need to lick my fucking toes as you beg me to keep being your Mistress. If you don't do that right now, we're done. Over. I'm never even thinking about you again."

There it was. Heather, somehow, didn't realize that this wasn't just a fight. She'd fooled herself into thinking that she still held the power, that Cattie was just too good, or weak, or something, that she wouldn't break up with her. Now I realized why Cattie really didn't want me or Cass around for it - it wasn't because we would have antagonized Heather more and made things harder. If anything, Cattiewanted her antagonized.

She needed to do this by herself because she needed to take command of her own destiny. Her own life. Heather didn't realize it yet, but she'd given Cattie everything she wanted. Every piece of closure she could need to be sure about the decision. And I knew Cattie had to be hurting, that getting all of this was tearing a hole in her sweet heart, but she was willing to pay that price for this.

"Heather," Cattie said. "Eat an actual tractor-trailer of dicks. Not only do I absolutelyrefuse to do all that, but I reject every ounce of what you want with every inch of my being. You arenot my mistress or my dom. You aren't my partner, my lover, or even my friend. We won't be those lesbian friends who see each other at bars and are friendly, or stumble into bed every once in a while. I don'tlike you, and I don't want you in my life."

"Fine!" Heather growled. "That's great! Then I'm officially ending our-"

"You don't get it," Cattie interrupted her. "You're not breaking up with me, Heather. We're already done. There is no relationship to break. You are nothing to me. You don't get to take control of this, because there's nothing to control. I don't hate you, Inothing you. You are a part of my life that I won't ever think about. You're a memory that doesn't even need to fade because I've replaced you with better things while you were being a coward and hiding in a little cabin this morning."

Another silence. I had no idea what the scene looked like up there, though I could see across to the other boat. The girls weren't even pretending not to be listening. All of them other than Cassidy and Terra, and even JC, were up there at the railing, watching and listening.

The only person missing was Sherry.

Heather seemed to be speechless. Or something.

Then Cattie spoke again, loudly, and she seemed to be right above us near the railing. "Since I'm a single woman, and have been since last night when Heather decided she valued me less than just about anyone else in her life, I just thought I'd let you all know that I'm entering into an enthusiastically consensual Dom/sub relation with Robbie. I'll try not to be overbearing about it with you guys, and if it's too much I apologize and you can just ask me to tone it down a little and I will. I'm just really excited to have a man I love and respect, and who loves and respects me, to be my Master. Also, beyond that, I'm entering into a polyamorous relationship with him, and sharing him with Cassidy. I know most of you are aware of this already, but I just wanted to say it out loud."

Wanda, bless her, put two fingers between her lips and let out a loud whistle of appreciation. Soon Cattie was getting a round of applause from all of the girls who had been watching. Even JC was clapping - he really did have a good heart and could see how bad things had been between Cattie and Heather. That just made me get a sharp twinge of guilt in my chest over what was going on with Terra.

"Fuck you!" Heather shouted loudly, and I could hear her stomping away down the length of the top deck.

Terra climbed back down the stairs, making way for Cattie to come down. As she rounded the curve of the stairs I opened my arms and she crashed into them. The brief look I got at her was that her makeup was smudged right at the eyeline from holding back tears, but nothing else had run.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,980 Followers