AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 051-060

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have no fucking idea," Becca said. She hadn't left her position on her back and was looking up at me with an excited smile as she pulled down my waistband, quickly revealing the shaft of my cock. It took another tug to pop my cock free completely, and it bobbed in the air between us.

"Nice, right?" Cassidy laughed. "I've always thought it was perfect. Just enough to stretch me out - whatever hole we used."

Becca reached up and softly took me in both hands, just feeling my cock for a moment before slowly starting to rub her fingers along my length. "I wouldn't know, honestly," she said. "My ex had a dick just a little below average, though I only figured that out after the fact when I googled some stats. This is... above average for sure."

"Definitely," Cassidy nodded, and snapped a picture of Becca with both hands on my cock.

"And very handsome," Becca added.

"Thanks?" I chuckled.

"I mean, sometimes I tell him he has a pretty dick, but I don't think I've ever said handsome," Cassidy laughed.

"Well, it is," Becca said. Then she pulled me closer and started kissing the underside of my shaft, edging closer to the head.

"Look at you," Cassidy said, still taking pictures. "You look like such a sexy whore like that. Honestly, throw a couple of these in greyscale and they could be erotic art."

"Yeah, you think?" Becca asked, then tilted her head to the side a bit as she took the head of my cock in her mouth and pressed it to the inside of her cheek. The effect was lewd as hell, and I had no doubt the picture Cassidy took could have been featured on any porn site.

"Fuck," I grunted, closing my eyes as I took in a deep breath.

"If you need to distract yourself you can keep playing with her, Tiger," Cassidy suggested.

I looked back down to Becca and she grinned up at me with the head of my cock in her mouth. She leaned up a bit and reached behind herself, undoing her bikini top. She had to take my cock out of her mouth to take off the top completely and set it aside, leaving her completely naked. She reached for your cock again and you stopped her.

"Hold on," I said. "I just want to say hello to the girls."

She laughed as I bent down and wrapped my hands around both of her breasts, making them stand at attention even while she was laying on her back. She had really nice breasts, maybe about the same size as Cassidy's now that I had them naked and in my hands, though with a softer swell to them. Her nipples were a soft pinky-brown, her areola small and a little crinkled with how stiff from arousal they were. I quickly took one in my mouth and began tonguing it, and could hear the shutter sounding from the camera. At the same time, Becca reached under me and started stroking my cock one-handed while her other one ran through my hair.

"Oooh, Tiger," she cooed, taking up Cassidy's nickname for me.

"Maybe later you can titfuck him," Cassidy said. I glanced up at her and she was wielding the camera one-handed, her other hand buried between her legs as she knelt next to us.

"My boobs are too small for that," Becca said.

"Are you kidding?" Cassidy said. "You're pretty much the same size as me. He loves seeing his cock between my tits, especially when I'm on my back like you are now. Boobjobs aren't about smothering his dick in tit, it's about the visual and the surrender. Plus, if you tilt your head down while he does it you can suck his cockhead like a popsicle every time he thrusts forward."

"Do you want to try that, Robbie?" Becca asked. "Do you want to fuck my tits?"

"Yes, I do," I said, leaving her tits and shifting to take her face in my hands and kissing her forcefully. "Next time. Right now I want your mouth again."

"Next time, huh?" Becca grinned, then opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue as I positioned my cock at her lips again. I slid inside and she bobbed a bit, but looked up at me with a wink and let me take control.

Soon I was thrusting into her mouth slowly, then a little faster. She had one hand on the base of my cock, and the other she used the finger herself. That left me free to grab one of her tits firmly, massaging the plump flesh. She hummed happily at that, and purred in her chest like she had before, so I got a little rougher and took her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and tugged it back and forth a bit.

"Fuck, she likes it rough," Cassidy murmured. "You should grab her head with the other hand. Make her know she's yours to use."

I followed my fiance's direction and wrapped the fingers of my other hand in Becca's hair, holding her still. Becca started whimpering around my cock, her hips jolting up at her fingers.

"Let go of his cock now," Cassidy ordered Becca. "You know he can force it down your throat if he wants, Becca. Stop kidding yourself, you probably want that. Put that hand to better use down at your slutty cunt."

"Mmmhmfg," Becca slurred, completely unintelligible, but she did let go of my cock and started working both hands between her legs. This had the delightful side effect of squeezing her tits between her arms, which I happily went back and forth between tugging and tweaking nipples.

Chapter 58

I kept thrusting at a quick pace but with light power, not wanting to push things too far with her. With Cassidy, I would have probably forced my cock down her throat at this point, but she was mine. In a moment like this, my cock in another woman's mouth, when I looked at her and she only had eyes for me and my pleasure? I knew she was mine, just like she told me.

But Becca wasn't mine. Not really. She was mine here and now, but ten minutes from now? Tomorrow?

I pulled out of her mouth and she stuck her tongue out again. I let go of her breasts but not her hair, keeping her in place as I ducked down and kissed her firmly again. "I want to come all over your face and tits," I told her. "The rest of the pictures are yours, and you can send us whichever ones you want to share. But I want one of you on my phone covered in my cum. Then I want to eat you out all over again until you scream my name."

"Fuck yes," Becca grinned. Her makeup, lightly done for the massage shoot, was messy as hell by this point and she looked fuckdrunk even though we hadn't had any actual sex.

I put my cock back to her lips and she started sucking, moaning into it like it was a microphone and she was recording audio for some hentai.

"Do it," Cassidy urged her on. "Suck his cock. Suck my fiance's cock. Worship it, Becca. Show him exactly how badly you want it. How badly you want him to come all over you, covering you. If you do it good enough, maybe next time he'll fuck you, huh? Maybe he'll bend you over and just take you like the stud he is, or maybe he'll be sweet to you and take you into our bed and love on you. Or maybe he'll do both, and you'll get the full treatment. Do you want that, Becca? Do you want the full fucking experience of being his submissive, cum hungry, cock slut?"

"Mmmnggmm!" Becca moaned as she bobbed fast and rough on your cock.

"Fucking-" you groaned, trying to hold on but slowly losing it. "God, fuck, Becca," I groaned.

"Do it, Tiger," Cassidy said. "Paint her with your cum. Show her how fucking amazing you are."

"Guh. Now," I groaned, pulling away from her mouth and lifting one leg over her so I was straddling her stomach. I reached down to stroke my cock, but Cassidy slapped my hand away and stood behind me, wrapping both hands around my cock and pumping me quickly as I felt her chest press against my back and neck. "Auuuugh," I groaned loudly and released.

I came hard thanks to the major teasing I had already received that day and being so fucking turned on by both Becca and Cassidy's words. When I released, the first shot went a little high and painted Becca's nose, forehead and hairline. The second shoot went low, splattering right between Becca's tits, and then Cassidy was spraying wild as she milked out every drop she could. By the end, when she was holding my firm but softening cock, Becca was splattered in a slew of wild droplets of pearly cum.

"Fuuuck," I sighed loudly, almost sitting back but realizing I was still straddling her. I fell off to the side instead, panting for breath.

"Hold on, hungry girl," Cassidy said, grabbing Becca's hand as she was trying to wipe cum from her face. "Picture first."

Becca laughed and laid her head back on the towel, panting almost as much as I was. "OK, sorry," she chuckled. "Take the picture."

Cassidy fetched my phone and opened it with the code, standing over Becca looking right down at her and taking a picture. Then she moved down to her feet and took another one, this one clearly a full-body shot. "Anything else you want to make sure he has on hand to remember you by at a moment's notice?" she asked.

"Yeah, actually," Becca grinned, then rolled over onto her hands and knees and took my softening cock into her mouth, looking up at me.

"God damn," I groaned, putting my hand on her cheek to keep her from bobbing.

"Fucking hot," Cassidy said, standing next to me and taking a photo looking down at Becca as she looked up into the lens with my dick in her mouth. "Perfect."

"I might be persuaded to give you a few more if you can give me another orgasm like before," Becca said, sliding her mouth off my cock and leaning back onto her ass again.

"Gimme another minute and I'll happily be right with you," I grinned.

Then we heard a shriek, and a laugh, from somewhere over the ridge.

"Oh, shit," Becca said, looking down at herself and all the cum on her body. "Fucking hell."

"Get your bikini on, we'll jump in the water," Cassidy said. "I'll make sure you get cleaned up. Robbie, take care of the gear."

We went to work fast, and Becca's bikini was soon back on her and both women headed for the stairs when I warned them I didn't know how deep the lake was so they couldn't jump from up top. I didn't miss when Cassidy scooped a big dollop of cum from Becca's collarbone and fed it to her like her fingers were a spoon.

I could only shake my head and sigh, hoping that everything that was happening was because Becca, and Wanda, and the others actually wanted it to happen and it wasn't just the App.

Chapter 59

"Can I be honest?" I asked Cassidy.

It had been almost an hour since the girls and JC had returned from their hike. And since I'd finished my massage/oral rendezvous with Becca. As far as I could tell none of the girls had been suspicious of the three of us, or more importantly of Becca and Cassidy lazily swimming on the far side of the houseboats from the shore.

Most of the girls had immediately stripped off their boots, and most of their clothes, to jump into the water themselves. Shirts, shorts, socks and boots had been scattered across the lower deck porches, not to mention several bras. Even JC had joined in, hopping into the water in just his little black briefs.

I'd decided to be the responsible one and hauled out a full flat of cold water bottles along with chopping up a dozen oranges. Once I'd finished playing Soccer Mom with the drinks and snacks, Wanda and Terra had teamed up to pull me into the water and I'd spent a half hour splashing around with everyone.

That was about when the booze had started flowing again in earnest, and I was now lounging on the upper deck again with Cassidy in my lap on one of the Adirondacks. It was starting to be 'our spot' at this point.

"Of course you can, Tiger," Cassidy said. She'd been tracing the cold bottom lip of the beer bottle she was holding across my chest. Most of the girls had taken a trip to their rooms to shower and change into proper swimsuits by this point, and a party atmosphere had kicked off with music blasting from the singles boat again. "Anything, always."

I nodded, still trying to format my thoughts properly. "So I have a concern," I started.

"Is there something you want me to do? Or stop doing?" Cassidy asked. She'd sat up at my words, more alert in her concern.

"I just- Cass, I'm worried. Not about the sexual stuff specifically, but how it's happening. The App... it makes me nervous," I said.

"Nervous how?" she asked.

"Nervous as in I don't know if what I've done with Wanda or Becca so far is because they're interested, or because the App is bending reality and I'm being magically rapey."

Cassidy opened her mouth to respond but hesitated and clicked it shut again. She frowned, her brows coming together as she looked over my face, then shifted on my lap so that she was straddling and hugging me, resting her chin on my shoulder.

"If I wanted to use the App to try and... force it, I could," she said. "Some of the stuff in there is really wild. It can change the perception of the world. It can normalize things just for me, or give people kinks they didn't have before. Hell, I could give either of us super sex pheromones, or make the world think it's normal for us to be nudists anywhere we want. With enough points I could make someone completely free use for the world, and it would just be seen as normal. I've never done that. Even when I was deep in the- the addiction to it, I never used it like that.

"I can't figure out how to prove it since I can't show you the App, but I promise you that without delving deep into the weird corners of the App, it doesn't make people do something they don't want to. For me, it makes people naturally take the good things I do to heart. It's the Multiplier, not the Adder. And I promise you, Tiger. I promise you with everything I have, the quirks and perks I bought for you aren't going to mess with people's minds and make them do things they wouldn't have been inclined to do anyways."

"Except that's not entirely true," I said. "The kissing-"

"Encourages more of the same."

"And the cum?"

Cassidy flushed and looked away. "OK, so that one could be used inappropriately if we had you jizz in the punch bowl or something. But we're not going to do that, obviously."

"Obviously," I repeated with a snort.

"Is there anything else?" Cassidy asked.

"Tell me what it says about Becca and Wanda," I said.

"Are you sure you want to know?" she asked. "It only tells me stats for how they feel about me, I can't see the connection between them and you."

"I'm still interested to know," I said.

"OK, let me go get-"

There was a loud couple of honks of an air horn, and the sound of a speedboat approaching had both of us looking to each other in surprise. Cassidy stood up, letting me up, and we went to the railing of the houseboat.

The big speedboat from earlier was pulling up, a half dozen guys pumping their fists and cheering at the sight of several women on the upper decks and porches, all in bikinis. They were approaching and slowing down.

"Well, fuck," I said. "I think I'm about to be the babysitter."

"It'll be fine, Tiger," Cassidy said, standing behind me and rubbing the small of my back. "Well, I think."

Sherry and Ginnie were down the railing from us and both started waving, and Ginnie pulled the cups of her bikini aside and flashed the guys for a moment.

"Yeah," I said. "It depends where we decide to draw the 'fine' line at."

Cassidy turned and leaned her butt against the railing so she could look me in the eyes. "Tiger, for real, you need to not be the big brother on this. I know you have that instinct, but you need to just let everyone have their fun unless something bad actually looks like it's happening. You know I won't even entertain anything, and neither will Terra with JC here, or Cattie since she has us. And Heather."

I didn't miss the late addition of Cattie's girlfriend as a distant second reason for her not to get into trouble with these guys. They were all college-age, and several of them looked like they were the athletic type.

"And," Cassidy continued, "I doubt Wanda or Becca are going to have eyes for anyone but you either after you rocked both their worlds."

"Here's the thing, Cass," I said. "None of the people you listed off are who I'm worried about."

"Then who, Tiger?"

All of them, I thought, but shoved that down as ridiculous.

"Just... I'm going to be Sober Robbie for the afternoon," I said.

"You know I love the fuck out of Sober Robbie," Cass said, hugging me tight from the side. "Especially when I'm being Sober Cassidy."

"You don't need to," I said. We'd both only had a single beer, and I felt like it was a waste of the afternoon for neither of us to be letting loose.

"But I do," Cassidy said. "Because I'm yours, in everything."

Chapter 60

They were members of the college soccer team at Arizona State, and they were out at Lake Powell for an impromptu reunion. Half of them had recently graduated from the program - they hadn't done particularly well, but they were 'brothers!' and were looking to party.

So were the girls, so it was a match made in heaven. Maybe.

The guys tied up next to the singles boat and soon they were all up top. Sherry and Ginnie were clearly the most interested in hard flirting, but they definitely weren't the only ones. Leia and Zenya were in the hot tub on the Singles top deck with two of the guys, while Heels was flirting with one of the guys in her 'too cool for it' way of being. I couldn't tell if it was sexual tension building, or if she found him mildly disgusting in an amusing sort of way.

Heather was also having a field day, strutting around in a bikini that probably fit her before she got her boobjob and any of the other work she'd had done. The guys all let their eyes drift to her when she walked by, and she was doing that a lot as she did her bartender routine again.

Cassidy and I had staked out our spot on the Couples Boat in our deck chair, and she was making it very obvious that she was taken by lounging in my lap. Cattie had joined us - she'd thrown on a loose tank top over her bikini top, and had dragged another chair close to ours and was sitting slouched down so she could prop her feet up on our armrest.

My head was on a swivel as the alcohol flowed.

"Someone looks stressed," Wanda said, walking over and standing behind me. She'd put on a pair of baggy athletic shorts, but was still sporting her red bikini top and big sunglasses. She leaned forward over the back of the chair and put her hands on my shoulders. "You OK there, big guy?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said.

Cassidy snorted and patted Wanda's hands. "Robbie has Big Brother tendencies born from having a cute sister one year younger than him." I didn't miss the fact that Cassidy shifted Wanda's hands from my shoulders to my chest, and Wanda went with it.

"Oh, that's cute," Wanda laughed.

"Not for him," Cattie laughed. "I think I could take his pulse just from watching the vein in his neck. Seriously, Robbie. Chill out, it doesn't look like anything is gonna happen, and if it does we've got you and JC. Not to mention Terra could probably kick some ass, and Heather does some kickboxing."

"It's not that big a deal," I said. "I just-"

"Want to make sure everyone is OK," Cassidy finished for me.

"It's sweet," Wanda said, rubbing her hands along my chest. "I wish I'd had someone like Robbie looking out back in my college days. Instead, I was that girl for my friends. It was exhausting."

"Right?" I confirmed. "Now imagine this one being an instigator." I jostled Cass in my lap a bit.

"Still is, isn't she," Cattie grinned, poking Cass in the side with a toe.

"OK, when did this become Pick on Cassidy day?" Cass laughed.

I lifted Cassidy in my arms, bringing her stomach up so that I could blow a raspberry on her tummy. This got her and the others laughing.

"Well, I don't have to worry about one group," Becca said, coming over to join us.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked her.

"That it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye or gets slipped a roofie?" Becca asked.