AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 061-070

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy to help," I said, moving towards the door.

"Maybe next time I can return the favour?" she asked. The implied question was more important than the main one - she was asking if we were going to do this again.

"Depends what Cassidy thinks," I said. "Speaking of whom, I need to go wake her up from her nap."

"Go, go," Ginnie shooed me away. "Take care of your girl. You already took care of me. Fastest orgasm I've ever had, maybe I'll start calling you the Flash."

"I think that's the name you should be giving the other guy," I said with a grin as I opened the door.

"True!" Ginnie laughed.

Chapter 67

I wasn't sure how I felt, walking through the hall and skipping the short gap between the porches of the lower deck between the houseboats. On the one hand, I'd given another woman an orgasm. Ginnie was attractive and more than willing, and wanted to do more with me. It was an ego boost to know I could do that.

On the other hand, it felt... cheap. Each of my encounters so far, even down to the kisses with Terra or Leia or Zenya, had all felt authentic and intimate and personal. What I'd just done didn't feel the same. Technically it wasn't that different from what I'd done with Wanda, but the situation didn't leave the same impression on me. Was it because I'dseen, or at least known, she'd been hooking up with someone else?

And what were these weird feelings I was having for all the women around me?

Back at our room, I stepped inside and Cassidy was still curled up under the covers, sleeping soundly. I climbed onto the bed behind her but didn't get under the covers, just spooning her softly. Before yesterday, this was all I'd needed. All I'd wanted. My best friend, my lover, my fiancee. I'd been... I didn't think 'blind' was the right word. I'd seen the repercussions of Cassidy's actions for years, the way she tortured herself mentally on a cyclical basis without any trigger that I could see. Before that, when she'd been cheating, I'd been in love with her. I'd trusted her fully and completely.

Was that the App, or was that just young love?

My parents had always said that love was easy, but a relationship was work. You could love someone and hate them at the same time but you couldn't hate the person you were in a relationship with. I'd taken that to heart from the moment I started dating Cassidy, putting in the work to try and be the best partner I could be. Working to forgive the smallest things as soon as I could, working to make her smile every moment possible. I'd been doing that on purpose.

I was in love with her. The App didn't force that, because I knew it was a choice I'd made. But with hindsight... I could see the flags. We spent a lot of time together during our senior year, but not like the other lovesick seniors around us. I'd already had a flourishing social life, and Cassidy stepped into my circle and others like a fish to water when she got out of her shell. She joined different clubs, and went out with her new friends. We studied together, but she also went and studied with her new friends without me. The same thing happened while she was in College. And in the summers... it had felt like we were never apart at the time. But I'd had a summer job and she hadn't that first one between high school and college, and then when we were in college I always seemed to be working more hours than her.

"Mmm, hey, Tiger," Cassidy mumbled, slowly waking up in the bed beside me and turning over to snuggle her face into my neck.

I was starting to see where, or when, the cheating had happened. And it still hurt, but I wasn't as mad as I had been. It hurt in my heart but not down into my guts, to the core of me.

So what was this thing going on with my head?

The App, if Cassidy was explaining it correctly, was a Multiplier forher relationships. It's what had messed with her head socially, trying to figure out who her real friends were. So why did everyone on this trip seem so sexually amped up and willing? Why was I feeling so... I still knew it wasn't jealousy, or possessiveness, but it was something in that category.

Wanda was married. Terra was with JC. Cattie was with Heather. I didn't even know the relationship status of the others explicitly. Except for Becca. The gorgeous, powerfully personable blonde was single and had told me directly she was interested if Cassidy and I were. And she'd proven it this afternoon, and that had been... well, it was more than fun.

But even with Becca, these feelings didn't make sense.

Was this how Cassidy had been feeling, as the App made things easier for her? Made seducing women feel natural and simple?

It was heady and cloying, the knowledge that I could pull Becca or Ginnie, or likely Wanda or Leia, or Ami or Zenya, into a room and they would let me...

"Jesus, fuck," I sighed, rolling onto my back.

"Robbie?" Cassidy said, starting to wake up.

"It's almost dinner," I said. "Time to wake up."

"OK, but somethings wrong," she said, looking at me with a furrowed brow. "Is it us? Did I miss something?"

I closed my eyes and sighed again, then filled her in on what had happened with Wanda, then Leia, and then Ginnie. She stayed quiet, listening, shifting over to lay her chin on my shoulder as she watched me.

"We can stop, if you want to," she said quietly when I was finished telling her how I'd felt weird after the thing with Ginnie. "I don't want to push. Say the word and I'll apologize to the girls and explain to them that I was the one driving this, and what I did and that it's not their fault."

"No," I shook my head. "I-" I took a long, slow breath. "I'm just starting to wrap my head around how I think you probably felt, back then. You're right, it's a little addictive, feeling like these women are throwing themselves at me."

"See, that's the thing, Tiger," Cassidy said. "Our female friends havealways thrown themselves at you. You just loved me so much and were such the perfect boyfriend, that you were oblivious to it happening. It was another one of the many reasons I've always fucking loved you, and loathed myself for what I was doing. I've just given you permission to see it and act on it."

I rolled and hugged her to me, and didn't mention my suspicions that whether she wanted it to or not, the App might have been part of that too.

Chapter 68

By the time Cassidy and I were back up on deck, the guys were gone. Cassidy had changed into a loose shirt tied up at the back with an elastic to make it more like a crop top, along with a pair of stretchy booty shorts and that same baseball cap she'd worn that morning. Looking around, I noticed that red solo cups and beer bottles were starting to pile up in the corners and left Cassidy with a soft kiss on her cheek to start cleaning up. I found a box of garbage bags in the cupboards under the bar in the Pilot's Cabin and soon Cassidy was helping me out.

We were nearly finished when Zenya and Leia came up from below to set up the tables. Both of the girls had changed as well, Leia having swapped to some loose great sweatpants but with the fancy-ish halter bikini top with the lacings still on top, while Zenya had thrown on a summer dress that didn't show any cleavage but still accented her bust and hourglass waist. They smiled and quickly came over to Cassidy and started singing my praises, not letting me downplay my 'heroics.' Leia in particular took my hand in both of hers and went on her tiptoes again to kiss me on the cheek.

Cassidy just smiled along and winked at me when they weren't looking.

Becca and Ami had done most of the prep work, and apparently, JC had been conscripted to do the barbecuing as he carried up a platter of sausages nestled in gluten-free buns. Soon everyone was making an appearance up on deck, and more beers were getting opened as people spread out in the hot early evening sun to eat and chat.

We were eating earlier than last night since the 'golden hour' was coming up again. Cattie ended up waving to Cassidy and I, but stuck with Heather and ate with her sister. Sherry was looking worn out, and after the busy afternoon she'd had I could understand why. She was also looking particularly pink-skinned, and I hoped she hadn't gotten sunburned too badly for her sake.

Cassidy and I were joined at our chair by Ami, Zenya and Becca. After I checked in with Becca quickly, who thanked me quietly for heading off any problems that afternoon, the conversation was a revolving door of random topics. Somehow the fact that Ami had me take her boobs for a test squeeze came out, and soon Becca and Cassidy were getting test feels as well albeit through her shirt. Then Zenya swore that while they looked awesome, there was no way they could compete with real tits of equal proportion.

Soon the redhead was slipping her bra off from under her flowery sundress and Becca, Cassidy and I were doing side-by-side squeeze comparisons. Both Zenya and Ami had teasing grins, ribbing each other and jostling with their elbows like they were in an actual race. I noticed that they both had nipples that were getting hard when it was my turn to do the squeeze test. Ami's were larger and harder as she leaned into my hand a little more, but Zenya was right behind her.

Becca said she couldn't tell the difference, and Cassidy said she could feel the difference but couldn't decide which she liked more. That left me holding the bag to make the judgement call, and I just started shoving a sausage in my mouth and mumbled my answer through a mouthful of food and gesturing wildly like I was making an excellent point. All four of them started laughing and rolling their eyes.

Dinner cleanup went fast, with Becca rallying Ginnie, Sherry and Terra to help out.

"So what now?" I asked Cassidy. After eating she'd resumed her seat on my lap, laying with her legs out and cradling her stomach with both hands.

"I think I'm going to have a food baby," Cassidy groaned happily. "That's what."

"Is it a boy or a girl?" I asked playfully, putting my hand on her stomach as well.

"Not funny," Cassidy said, but then snorted out a laugh.

"What are we shooting this evening?" I asked her. She had a schedule worked up for every morning and evening shoot, but with the extra 'massage shoots' and her changing plans with Becca I wasn't sure what was next.

"Honestly, I kind of want to go nap again," Cassidy said. "But I think it's supposed to be Sabrina the Teenage Witch, with Cattie as Wednesday Adams." The Netflix Sabrina show had been out for a while, but it was a popular character and fairly simple to make work. Cassidy had already done a couple variations of it, so packing the costume for the trip was easy.

"We should probably check that Cattie is still good for that," I said. "Heather's been really clingy, and I wouldn't be surprised if she was expecting Cattie to help her with her shoot."

"Uuuugh, you're right," Cassidy groaned, then slowly stood up. She turned to Ami, interrupting the conversation she and Zenya had been having. "Can you do me a favour and keep my seat warm?"

Ami lifted an eyebrow and then glanced at me, then back at Cassidy, then at Zenya.

"Hey, if you don't, I will," Zenya chuckled.

Ami shrugged and stood up, then sat on my lap.

"Hey," I laughed.

'Hey," she smiled.

"Good," Cassidy nodded. "And don't be afraid if you feel something poking you, it's not a baseball bat it's just his cock."

Zenya almost choked on her own spit as she coughed at the shocked, scandalized look on Ami's face while Cassidy grinned and winked, spinning and sauntering away to go check in with Cattie.

"Sorry about her," I said, feeling the heat in my face. I wasn't hard, but I was still self-conscious about making Ami feel uncomfortable.

"Don't be," Ami finally laughed. She wiggled back further against me and leaned to the side, throwing her arm around my shoulders and neck so I wasn't just right behind her. "Your fiancee is kind of wild, you know that?"

"I do," I said. "I love her, but God is she a little nutter sometimes."

"Funny," Zenya giggled. "I would have thought you would have been the nutter."

It took Ami and I a long moment before we clued in on the innuendo, and we both groaned 'Oooooh,' when we got it at the same time.

Chapter 69

Cassidy came back over from speaking with Cattie and Heather. She had an annoyed look on her face but was trying to keep a smile on. "Comfy?" she asked Ami.

"He's a good pillow," Ami laughed, patting my arm before shifting to get back up.

"Just move over a bit, we can share him," Cassidy said, and soon I had Ami sitting on one side of my lap and Cassidy on the other with her legs up and over Ami's.

"Don't mind me, just busy getting crushed here," I wheezed playfully.

"Death by hot chicks, my poor Tiger," Cassidy chuckled and kissed me on the cheek.

"So what was the verdict?" I asked her. "Are we on schedule or pivoting?"

"Pivoting," Cassidy sighed. "You were right, Heather is making doe eyes at Cattie to get her to help with her shoot. Apparently it's going to be risque, so they need to walk out further for some extra privacy and she doesn't want to do it alone."

"Sherry couldn't help?" I asked. She was the newest to modelling on the trip so I had to assume she probably had the least plans out of everyone.

"From the looks I saw between them, Heather might be using some toys," Cass said.

Ami coughed a little, hiding her embarrassment. "I just figured if you're willing to put it up on the internet, why would it matter who helps you film it if they aren't participating."

"I don't know," Cass said. "It's weird. I get having nerves and everything, but I don't do nude or more so I don't know the logistics of it all." I knew what Cassidy didn't want to do was reveal Cattie's issue of needing to demand to Heather that she wasn't allowed to film with her sister in a compromising situation.

"So what are we doing?" I asked.

"I was thinking we hard pivot and you and I go on a hike," Cassidy said. She was turned somewhat sideways on my lap, and she ran her fingers over my chest. "The rest of the photoshoots this week are all for work, so it would be nice if we just take some pictures for us and to send to our families."

"That sounds good," I said, hugging her close.

"Do you guys want me to come with?" Ami offered. "I don't have all my Golden Hour spots filled, so I could come along and be your photographer."

"That would be super nice," Cassidy said. "But I was kind of hoping to make this date-ish? Not that we don't appreciate the offer!"

"No, no. I get it," Ami said. "If I had a guy like Robbie, I'd want alone time with him too in a beautiful place like that."

"Aww, that's sweet," Cassidy smiled and took Ami's hand. "Later on this week do you want a mini date with him? Robbie is the best at making you feel absolutely special, and I don't mind one bit."

Ami looked a little surprised. "Oh, um, I don't know. Wouldn't it be a little weird?"

"No, it's fine. Hell, you've already let us both feel up your tits, you can even have a nice little makeout sesh to end the date."

Ami flushed even darker this time, laughing through the awkwardness. "I told you guys already, I'm not that kind of woman."

"Hey, your choice," Cassidy said. "It's a standing offer, OK? Just think about it."

"Sure," Ami said, rolling her eyes a bit. "I'll think about going on a date with your fiance."

"And making out with him," Cassidy grinned and teased her.

The conversation shifted away from the weirdness of Cassidy trying to pimp me out, and the girls ended up snuggling on me a little more as we laughed and chatted. Ami was into a lot of the same anime stuff as Cassidy was, and Cassidy was fascinated by Ami's stories of competing in Thai Chi competitions as a teen. She then had fun fawning over me being a competitive swimmer, talking me up to Ami, who put two and two together for why I'd been so good at Marco Polo the day before.

The sun started eking lower towards the horizon, so we ended up needing to get up to go start getting ready. Cassidy had to be the first one up since she was half on top of both of us, so she surprised Ami by kissing her on the cheek as she did. "Now kiss him," Cass said with a chuckle. "I know you want to."

"Cass, stop trying to force Ami to do something she isn't comfortable with," I said.

"I- don't not want to," Ami said shyly.

"Nice double negative," I pointed out. "That also doesn't mean you want to."

"Fine, maybe I do want to," Ami said, then held up a finger. "Just a friendly peck though."

I smiled and then pursed my lips, and she gave me a soft, not-quite-quick peck. She turned to Cassidy. "There, happy? I kissed your fiance."

"For now," she winked, and then helped Ami up off of me so that I could stand as well.

Just as we were about to split apart I said, "Wait."

They both did, turning back to me. I pulled them both into a hug, and they wrapped their arms around me, but I surprised them by whispering down to them. "Ami, I'd be happy to be as affectionate with you as you want or need, but I'm not pushing you at all because I know you're looking for the right person, not just a person. Cassidy, you need to stop trying to push her."

Cassidy shifted in the hug, wrapping her arm around Ami's back more. "I got carried away," she said. "Ami, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable with my actions."

Ami was quiet for a moment, then said, "Thanks." And she looked up at me and gave me another quick peck on the lips, and then kissed Cassidy on the forehead. "Honestly, everything in the last hour or whatever was really nice, but this is a lot more important to me than the flirting or the banter."

I squeezed them both a little more for emphasis, then broke up the hug. Ami gave us both a smile then skipped away, heading over to the Single's boat. Cassidy took my hand and looked up at me. "Sorry, Robbie," she said. "I... I got carried away. I think she's super hot and extremely sweet, and I wanted to see you two together."

I sighed, and pulled my fiancee into another hug. I didn't say anything, not sure what I was feeling.

Chapter 70

It was a bit of a shitshow getting all the girls to the beach. The whole rigamarole for the hike earlier hadn't been that bad - JC and I had carried most of them since the water on the shallow side went up to our stomachs, and they'd carried their shoes or boots. Now we had girls in costumes and outfits, full makeup, and bags of equipment. God, the bags of equipment. I was actually glad Cassidy and I were doing our hike; I might have had a heart attack carrying the thousands of dollars in cameras, lenses and various other necessities across the water like that.

It took almost twenty minutes to get everyone and everything across, and I made sure they all knew that they were going to need to get wet going back since we couldn't do the same thing for all of them in the dark. Seeing the issues, a few of the girls like Terra and Becca pivoted the shoots they were planning. Terra swapped to a swimsuit shoot using the beach and the lake, and Becca decided not to do a shoot at all and help some of the other girls get their own stuff done faster so they could get back to the boats before full dark.

Once most of the transportation was done, Cassidy was waiting for me as the last woman on the boats, and she climbed onto my shoulders while carrying a change of clothes and my boots. I walked her over to the beach, lifting her up and off of my shoulders and setting her down on the rocky sand. All of the other girls had spread out inland, except for Terra and JC who had gone farther down the beach to avoid the houseboats getting in the background of their shots, so I felt safe quickly stripping off my swim trunks and towelling myself dry. Cassidy watched with a small smirk and a twinkle in her eye, and then we both could help but laugh as a loud wolf whistle echoed down the beach from the direction of JC and Terra. There was no way to know which of them had done it, but they were also far enough away that they couldn't have actually seen anything.