AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 071-080

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it all in, ladies," he laughed as he strutted around, playing up the goofiness. Several of the women gave him some whistles and catcalls.

JC finally sat down and there was a loud ripping noise, which set everyone off again as Terra made him lean forward so that she could see that he'd split the seam of her pants and now half his ass was hanging out. She made him go spin the bottle as she poured him a shot.

It spun and spun and came to a halt pointing right at me and Cassidy.

Chapter 74

"Hmm, hmm, hmm," JC hummed to himself. "What do you think, Terra?"

Terra bit her lip and narrowed her eyes as she studied me and Cassidy, and then leaned in to whisper in JC's ear. He nodded along, snorting a little bit.

"Alright, Robbie, we want to know Cassidy's bust measurements. And Cassidy, we want Robbie's penis size." He said 'penis' by emphasizing the P goofily, making everyone laugh.

"Well, the last time I bought Cass lingerie she was a 32 D," I said.

"Hard or soft?" Cassidy asked back, to the laughter of everyone but Heather.

"Oh, definitely hard," Terra said.

"Then he's about..." Cassidy made a show of trying to judge her two fists stacked up on top of each other. "7 and a half inches when he's nice and hard, but pushes almost 9 when he's really fucking horny and about to go off."

This got even more laughter, and Cassidy grinned at me and kissed my cheek while patting my lap, which spawned another peel of giggles.

"Alright, alright," I said. "Moving on." Cass poured me a shot, just a splash of cranberry going in to flavour the vodka, while I spun the bottle.

It came around and landed on Wanda and Heels. I quickly took the shot, and Cassidy asked our question. "Let's just get the obvious one out of the way - have you ladies ever hooked up before?"

Wanda barked a laugh, and Heels grinned. "Easy answer. Never have, never will."

She immediately went to spin the bottle, but Heather held up a hand. "Wait! I call Lie. I don't know about before, but Heels youdefinitely kissed Wanda last night in the kissing game."

"Oooh," we all said at her getting caught.

"God damn it, Heels!" Wanda said. "Did you forget that?"

"Oh, fuck," she laughed. "I guess I did."

"Wow, guess I made a real impression," Wanda deadpanned, nudging her friend with her elbow.

"Penalty time," Heather sang, handing over the bowl.

"Fine, fine," Heels said, reaching in. She shuffled around the papers for a moment and pulled one out to read. "Spin the bottle to pick another couple. Both of them need to get kissed with tongue."

"Wow, someone's horny," Wanda laughed. "Maybe you'll land on us and we have to kiss each other and I can make a better impression our second go around!"

Heels spun the bottle and it landed on JC and Terra.

"Shot before kissing," Heather said.

"What? That's-" Heels started.

"You spun the bottle, you gotta take the shot," Heather said.

"Oh, fine," Heels sighed. She poured herself a shot of vodka and downed it, then looked to her partner. "You like kissing girls and I like kissing guys, so I'm taking JC."

"Fine with me," Wanda shrugged.

They both crawled across the little circle and each of them kissed the person they'd picked. I couldn't see much, though Wanda did point her ass in my general direction. Once it was over Cattie asked, "Did they use tongue?"

"Yep," Terra said, looking a little shocked at the kiss that had been planted on her.

Wanda took one for their team and did the next spin so Heels wouldn't need to do another shot so quickly. It landed on Terra and JC, who answered the question of how they lost their virginity - JC was to a cheerleader his freshman year of college when he played on the varsity soccer team, while Terra said it was to an older guy she met the summer before she started college.

They spun Heather and Cattie, who had to describe what each other tasted like 'down below.' Heather said Cattie tasted a little sweet and salty, like a pear with salt on it, while Cattie said Heather tasted bitter but sweet, kind of like dark chocolate. I felt like I wanted to call Lie on that, but obviously couldn't be sure, and Cattie ended up spinning the bottle.

She landed on Wanda and Heels, who had to say whether they spit, swallowed or took a facial. Heels admitted she liked a facial now and then because it made her feel slutty in a good way, which lined up with what Wanda had said about her the first day up on deck. Wanda said she preferred cum somewhere else on her body, but she swallowed only for the really special partners. She managed to do it without looking at me and Cassidy, but did once Heels spun the bottle and met my eye, winking at me.

Heels landed on Terra and JC again and asked if they did anal. JC immediately said yes with a grin, but I saw a look pass across Terra's face for a split second. "Lie!" I called. "Terra, tell the truth!"

"We've tried it," Terra sighed. "And JC wants it, but it wasn't for me and we've never done it again."

"With an ass like that, it's almost a shame," Heather said. "Maybe you just need the right lady to do it correctly for you."

This got her some laughs, including a smirking one from JC. The bowl got passed down to them again, and this time Terra reached in and pulled out a slip for him to read. "Jesus, whose handwriting is this?" he asked. "This is awful. Um. 'Make out with your partner like it's the last time you'll ever do it for a minute.'"

"Yeah, this is how I want our last big kiss," Terra chortled. "With him in my dress and leggings."

"Come here, you noodle," JC laughed, pulling her to him and starting to kiss her. They rolled a couple of times as they made out, fighting for supremacy, and I got a flash through the armhole of Terra's shirt. That was nice, but I also got several flashes of JC's ass through the rip in the leggings.

"That's gotta be a minute," Wanda ended up saying, and we realized no one had been counting.

Terra got up off of JC, wiping her mouth with a big smirk, and sat back down. JC rolled over, making a show of panting like he was dying, before laughing and joining her.

Chapter 75

The game continued. Terra spun the bottle and it landed on themselves, which was ruled they had to spin again, so JC spun as well and they both took shots before it landed on me and Cassidy again.

"Best sex you've ever had," Terra said.

"Hmm," I thought. "Well, I know the time I think it is."

Cassidy leaned in and whispered to me, "Are you thinking of the night you asked me to marry you?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

"OK, definitely that one," she grinned.

"Alright, so it was the night I asked Cassidy to marry me," I started, but got cut off by Terra, Cattie, Wanda and Heels all cooing big 'Awwwwww's. "Alright, alright, it's cute. Anyways, I'd taken her to the nicest restaurant in the casino I work at and one of my buddies there knew what was going on and they treated us like the biggest high rollers. Then we went to see a Panic at the Disco concert, which is still one of Cass's favourite bands, and I had a contact with the promoter and he got us backstage passes."

"But I knew what he had planned," Cassidy grinned. "I'd found the ring by accident the week before, and I had a feeling it was going to be that night, so I'd organized for a couple of his friends to go to our place and scatter rose petals everywhere and have a bunch of chocolate covered strawberries ready to go, and they left a playlist playing on our sound system that I'd planned. After the concert Robbie wanted to take a walk down the Vega strip, but I pretended to be feeling sick and called an Uber to meet us. When we got back and he saw the inside of our apartment he knew the jig was up, but I'd already gotten naked behind him and when he turned around I tackled him to the ground. We had sex... well, let's just say I had to do some serious sanitizing in the living room, and the kitchen. And the guest room. And then we ended up in bed, feeding each other chocolate-covered strawberries, and he asked me and I said yes, and then we did anal."

JC coughed hard at the last statement, and the girls other than Heather kept 'Aww'ing and giggling in equal measure.

"Lie!" Cattie called, pointing at us accusingly even while she was laughing.

"What?" Cassidy asked. "How could that not be the best night?"

"You told me that the best sex you ever had was dressed up as Mary Jane Watson and Robbie was Spiderman, and that's why your nickname for him is still Tiger," Cattie said.

"Yeah, when did I tell you that though?" Cass asked.

"Like two- Oooh," Cattie said, facepalming. "That was before the engagement night."

"Yup," Cassidy chuckled. "So your accusation fails!"

"I think that should mean you and Heather need to do a penalty," Wanda said.

"Yeah, that seems fair," Heather grumbled, though it was good-naturedly. "There's only one left anyways." She pulled out the paper and read it out loud. "One of you must give a lap dance to the other."

"I think that one's on you, hon," Cattie said. "You're the one with all the moves."

"Fine," Heather said, though I could tell she was suppressing a grin. "Someone throw on a song with a good beat."

JC hopped up and ran to get his BlueTooth speaker from their room, and came back starting the song 'Crazy Bitch.'

"Not that song," Heather said, pointing at him. "Give me some hip hop."

"Alright, alright," JC said, trying to act innocent.

He picked something I didn't recognize, and Cattie sat down on a chair she'd gotten from the kitchen table in the middle of the group. Heather went to work. I wasn't really sure why she needed a beat, since she didn't really seem to actually be doing anything in time with the music, but one thing was clear - Heather knew how to give a lap dance. Despite her fake tits, and I suspected fake ass, she was a fit woman and I wondered if she had worked strip clubs earlier in her life. She could body roll like nobody's business, and she twisted and turned, bringing her ass and cleavage right up to Catties nose before pulling away. She ended the song sitting in Cattie's lap and took her girlfriend's hands and put them right on her tits on the last beat.

We all gave her applause, and for once I was actually feeling some goodwill towards her. Whatever else I felt, she seemed to like being sexy for Cattie, and she was good at it.

"Alright, everyone write down a new round of penalties," she ordered, and soon each of the couples had put a new one in the bowl.

Heather spun the bottle, not even flush from her exertions, and slammed another shot of tequila as it twisted and turned and landed on Wanda and Heels.

The game continued for a few rounds. Wanda told a quick story about her worst sexual experience, which happened right before she met her husband and included a swinger couple where the guy couldn't get it up, and the woman had smelled like a fish farm when she took off her leather pants. Then JC told a story about getting caught masturbating when he was home from college, and then Cattie told a story about walking in on her parents having sex in the hotel bathroom on their last family vacation.

Then she spun, and it landed on you and Cassidy. "Which of you was the last one to have an orgasm?"

"Me," I said, checking with Cassidy and she nodded.

"Gotta give some details or else it's too easy to lie," Heather prompted.

I wanted to say 'pass' but then remembered I could lie. "Well, wedid go hiking by ourselves while you all were doing photoshoots."

"Lie!" Cattie said, almost the exact same way she had before. She knew about the encounter I'd had with Becca that afternoon, so I figured she must have been hedging her bets that Cassidy and I hadn't fucked out among the rocks.

I glanced at Cassidy and she shrugged with a grin. "Yeah, you got us."

Heather passed the bowl over, and I pulled the paper and handed it to Cassidy to read. "Jeez, this is a long one. Spin the bottle. One of the partners needs to play 2 Minutes in Heaven with one person from the other couple. Each of you needs to take one article of clothing off of the other, but when you come out your partner will need to take off the same piece you took from the other person."

"Who the hell came up with something so complicated?" Heels asked. "This game is supposed to be easy."

"Literally me, bitch," Wanda laughed.

I spun the bottle and took my obligatory shot, and it landed on JC and Terra.

"You go, Tiger," Cassidy urged me.

I stood up and gestured. "Well, who's joining me? JC?"

"You wanna go take off your pants with Robbie, babe?" Terra asked teasingly.

"Nope. Not happening," JC laughed. He urged his girlfriend towards me. "Especially not when I'm looking as hot as I am in this dress."

This brought on some guffaws from the others, and Terra stood and grabbed my hand, pulling me back towards the bedrooms.

Chapter 76

We ended up going into Terra and JC's room for the simple reason that Terra turned in there instead of mine and Cassidy's. I shut the door behind us and turned to her. "What am I taking off?" I asked her.

"Shirt, definitely," she said. "And no offence, it's purely to get my dress off of JC before it's permanently stretched out or gets ripped as well."

"Fair," I chuckled as I quickly pulled off my shirt.

"How about me?" she asked, giving me a look. "You could get me topless if you want."

"That's tempting as hell," I said. "The only thing stopping me is not wanting Cassidy down to her bra."

"I'll make you a deal," Terra said. "If you pick these shorts, I promise to make whatever kissing we do more than worth it."

"I don't know what that means, but sure," I said with a bit of a rueful smirk.

"Thank God," Terra sighed, and snapped the elastic band off of the waist and lowered the shorts. She had JC's boxers on underneath, which were actually hanging on to her hips and thighs fairly well. Then she undid the knot in the shirt, and it fell down over her much like how Cassidy was wearing her jersey shirt outside. "Now come here," she said, and got up and stood on the bed so she was just a little taller than me.

I did, and she wrapped her arms around my neck and brought me in for a kiss.

"Mmm," she groaned happily into my lips. Then she surprised me by reaching down and taking my hands and sliding them up under her shirt.

I stopped kissing her, pulling back a touch while my hands were on her firm, fit stomach. "What about JC?" I asked. "You know what's going on with me and Cassidy, I don't want to do that to him. Kissing has been one thing, but this..."

"You're not a cheater," Terra said, pulling my hands higher. "He and I have a deal whenever we're on trips out of state. For jobs, for cons, even vacations. Together or apart. We can kiss, touch and be touched by anyone we want. And if we want more, we can go as far as oral and anal, but no vaginal sex. We rarely actually go very far since most girls don't want to do anal on a random hookup, and I'm not a big anal fan myself."

She brought my hands all the way up over her tiny tits, and I could feel her hard nipples and I instinctively started to roll them softly between my fingers. She hissed in a breath through her nose.

"Fuck, just kiss me while you do that, Robbie," she said.

And I did, and for a long moment I slowly squeezed her chest and she fed me her tongue.

There was a loud chorus of people yelling 'Time!' from down the hall.

I broke away. "You're sure this is fine?"

"More than," she said, grinning sheepishly and wiping the corner of her mouth. "Damn, Robbie. There's no way Cass calls you Tiger just because of the Spider-man story. You are an animal when it comes to sex. You kiss really well, and played with my tits just right."

"Thanks," I said. "You're pretty amazing yourself."

She led me back out of the room and into the hallway towards the group, though I took a moment to toss my shirt into my room.

I should have been happy to find out about Terra's deal with JC. Even just a chance to have an oral encounter with her on the up and up should have been fun. But what she'd said was rattling in my mind.

Cassidy said she'd turned off the Perks. But Terra liked my kissing, and the way I used my hands.

Was that me, or was it the App? Had Cassidy actually turned the perks off? Could she?

The two of us got a couple of wolf whistles as we walked into the living area, me for my bare chest and Terra when lifted up the hem of JC's shirt to show off the boxers on her athletic hips. JC had to take off his shirt as well, and Cassidy slipped her stretchy booty shorts down from under her jersey shirt, then we all sat down and I spun the bottle while Cassidy poured me my shot.

Cattie looked at me with a grin as the bottle landed on her, though Heather looked a little put out for some reason.

Cassidy leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Did you have fun with Terra, or just changed clothes?"

"A little," I whispered back. "I'll tell you later. What are we asking?"

"Oh, I've already got a good one," Cassidy said, and then kissed your cheek and turned to Cattie and Heather. "What's your go-to kinky thing you like?"

"Well that's easy," Heather said. "I'm a top. I like to be in charge of my girls."

"Does that mean you're a sub, Cattie?" Wanda asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm actually more of a switch," Cattie shrugged. "My kinky thing is more... Well, honestly, it's more tame. I like it when my partner lets me explore them without shame."

"Like just let you do what you want?" Heels asked. "Isn't that the same as being dominant?"

"No, more like..." Cattie started to blush. "Like, for example, I'm not into feet, but I'd be into having my partner just lay there and let me do whatever I want with their feet. Suck their toes, lick their soles. Grind on them. But not them telling me to do it, I want to be the one deciding what kinky things to do."

"That sounds kinda hot," Terra said. "Like free access to try being weird and freaky."

"That's it," Cattie nodded. "Free access."

I agreed with Terra - it sounded hot as hell. And I could only wonder what sorts of things Cattie would want to explore. I also had to wonder if Heather let Cattie indulge herself like that, or any other kinks that Cattie might have, or if her being a 'top' was all that she could stand.

Chapter 77

Heather spun and took the shot, landing on Wanda and Heels. "Who on this trip do you think is the hottest and would want to hook up with?"

"Well, everyone is absolutely gorgeous, but-" Heels started, but got booed down for the hedging.

"Just answer the question," Terra called.

"Fine. Of the people on the trip, excluding the college boys from earlier, I really only have JC and Robbie to pick from since I'm straight. So both of them," Heels said.

"At the same time?" Cattie asked with a giggle.

"Hey, if it's on the table," Heels smirked. "Wouldn't be the first time I've been spit-roasted. And having two guys cum on your face at the same time is hot as fuck. It's even hotter when you can get them to let you get both their dicks in your mouth at the same time, though most guys get weird about their dicks touching."

"How many threesomes have youhad?" Terra asked in surprise.

"That's a whole other question," Heels laughed, shaking her finger at her.

"How about you, Wanda?" Heather asked, and you wondered if she was going fishing for a compliment.

"That's easy for me, too," Wanda said. "Definitely Robbie and Cassidy. I'd happily be a sandwich in bed between you two any day. Those big hands of his, and Cassidy's now-legendary dirty talk at the same time got Leia off with just a foot massage. Imagine a whole night with them!"

This got Cattie, Terra and Heels chuckling, but I noticed Heather trying to poker-face her way through her disappointment. I didn't know what sort of game she was playing, but the look of determination that passed over her made me a little worried.