Amanda

Story Info
Story about Amanda Seyfried and the Lovelace roll.
2.6k words
4.48
9.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My partner Jack and I run a Hollywood casting agency. We specialize in the hard to cast roles, stuff like extras for horror movies or people who would fit into a specific time period. This is what the producers wanted when they came to us to cast people to play porn stars from the early seventies for a new movie about the life of Linda Lovelace.

We set up two casting sessions, one on a Wednesday and the other on a Friday. These were open casting calls where we were looking for both men and women, but they had to have a definite attitude that would place them in the correct time. They also had to be willing to do nude scenes and participate in pseudo sexual encounters.

The first day we saw about 200 people over a ten hour period. From those we chose about twenty people to call back. For the next day we had scheduled around 150 people. After seeing people for a continuous seven hours, Jack and I decided to take a little break. When we came back into the casting room, our assistant Claudia was waiting for us.

"How many are left?" Jack asked her.

"Only one," Claudia answered, "and she requested to be the last one."

"Really!" Jack and I spoke at the same time and it was easy to tell from the tone of our voices we both were very intrigued by this special request.

"Do we know her name?" I asked.

"Yes, but you're not going to believe me." At this point, Jack and I were really wondering who this person was and why she asked for special treatment.

Jack, always the one to cut right to the bone, said: "Alright Claudia, stop fucking with us and tell us who it is."

Claudia gave him a 'fuck you' look, which made me chuckle, and then she said two words that stunned both Jack and me.

"Amanda Seyfried."

We both looked at her in disbelief, too surprised to speak. Finally, I regained enough composure to say: "Did you say Amanda Seyfried?"

"Yes. She's in the waiting room...waiting." Claudia emphasized waiting as if to let us know we needed to get along with business. However, Jack and I were still staring at each other with looks of shock on our faces. We finally came back to reality and told Claudia to send her in.

Before she got there, Jack and I were discussing the situation, trying to figure out what we should do, and more importantly, wondering why an actress like Amanda would show up at an open casting call for porn extras. We decided to be honest with her and then hope she would let us in on why she was there.

When the door opened, sure enough it was Amanda Seyfried. She bounded into the room, wearing tight blue jeans and a cotton T-shirt that was just tight enough to show off her big tits bouncing around; it was obvious she was not wearing a bra. Her long blonde hair was slightly curled and pulled into a ponytail. She had a huge smile on her face and her big almond shaped eyes seemed to sparkle with excitement. She was looked very hot and inviting. I moved further under the table so I could rub my ever growing cock without being noticed. Jack did the same thing.

"Hi guys, I'm Amanda." She introduced herself to us, extending her hand across the table.

We both shook her hand and introduced ourselves. I then thought it best to explain things to her before we went any further.

She listened intently to what I told her, seemingly understanding the situation and why it was impossible for us to help her.

"I understand all that," she said, then continued, "but I want this role very badly and will do anything, and I mean anything, to get it." That caught both Jack's and my attention. "And I figure the sooner I get my name known, the better chance I have. I even came prepared." She plopped a large bag down on the table.

I found the determination of this young lady to be a big turn on and my cock continued to grow. I think the same thing was happening to Jack.

Amanda continued: "You can help me by telling the producers about my interest and how well I have planned for the role."

This time it was Jack's turn. "We would be happy to tell the producers about you, but how can you be prepared when there isn't even a script yet?"

"Ah, that is true, but Lovelace was known for one thing: deep throat and I can show you my deep throat abilities." With that being said, Amanda reached into her bag and pulled out a ten inch long one inch thick dildo.

My mind just sort of went into a fuzzy mode. I was trying to process what I had just heard and saw, noticed Jack doing the same thing, when Amanda turned her side to us, tilted her head back, shoved the entire ten inches down her throat and kept it there without gagging. It was surprising, it was impressive and it made my dick even harder.

I was just going to tell her that there wasn't explicit sex in the movie when Jack stopped me and gave me a look telling me to just watch and enjoy, so I did.

She pulled the cock from her mouth, turned to us with a big grin and said: "I even like having my throat fucked." And proceeded to fuck herself with the dildo.

Jack, once again cutting out all the bullshit and proving why he is invaluable, says to Amanda: "You know Amanda, showing us what you can do with a plastic toy is interesting, but we really can't make any true judgments without seeing you perform on a real cock."

Amanda looked at Jack for a few seconds before getting a big grin on her face and the look of knowing exactly where this was going to go. As for me, I sort of knew but really didn't think it would happen.

"You know Jack, you are completely right," Amanda said. Then looking as mischievous as ever asked: "Do you have anything in mind?"

Jack sat up in his chair laid his arms on the table and leaned toward her. "The way I see it, you've got two guys right here," he said pointing to himself and me, "but if you suck our cocks, it's only fair that we get to fuck you."

I was a bit surprised at Jack's bravado, but also very turned on at the thought of getting to fuck a hot actress like Amanda. As for her, she just sat back in her chair and stared at the two us. Her eyes kept moving from me to Jack as she thought over his proposal.

As if to seal the deal and continuing with his boldness, Jack told her: "After all, you did say you would do anything to get the part."

I expected Amanda to erupt in anger, but I was entirely taken aback when she started to smile and her eyes were twinkling with excitement. Jack had his hand down his pants, playing with his cock; I was doing the same thing.

"You're right," Amanda responded. "I've been addicted to porn my whole life, and the first time I saw Lovelace I knew two things: I wanted to be able to deep throat any cock shoved in my face, and given the chance, play her in a movie."

I was beginning to believe I might just end up fucking Amanda Seyfried. I think Jack was feeling the same from the look on his face. And Amanda now was rubbing her pussy, obviously turned on by what was happening.

She stood up, grabbed the dildo, tossed it in the bag and said: "We won't need this." Then, looking directly at us said: "Let's fuck."

She was naked within seconds, showing us her full tits and hard nipples, her firm heart shaped ass and her shaved wet full lipped hot cunt.

Jack and I were a little slower, but we finally got naked. Amanda slid across the table, sat on the edge and slowly stroked our cocks, using her thumbs to play with our pee holes. It didn't take long for her thumbs to be covered with pre cum, which she used as lubricant. She then looked up into our eyes and lustfully growled: "I'm going to blow your fucking minds."

She slid off the table, dropped to her knees and inhaled Jack's cock to his balls. His loud groan let me know just what he was feeling. She still stroked my cock while bobbing her head up and down on Jack's, leaving it dripping in spit.

She pulled off him and told him to fuck her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and began hammering his cock down her throat. Every time his balls slammed into her chin, she would gag a little and a large volume of spit would flow from her mouth, covering his cock, running down her chin and across her swaying tits. Watching this just made my dick harder, which Amanda could feel as she rubbed it.

She looked up at me with her big eyes. "You want some of this?" she asked.

"Fuck yes," I quickly answered.

Her mouth was erotically hot. With my dick all the way in, she would swallow around it, making it feel like her throat was massaging my cock. I moaned loudly. She then started bouncing her head on my cock, sucking like a vacuum each time my cock was coming out of her mouth. I moaned louder. She then reached around and started playing with the rim of my asshole, running her finger along the edge. I moaned even louder and almost came in her mouth, but stopped just in time.

Amanda stood up, turned around and leaned across the table, her ass right in front of us, and told us to fuck her senseless. That was all Jack and I needed to hear.

He moved in first, pulling her ass cheeks apart and fingering her ass while burying his cock deep in her cunt. She shrieked in ecstasy; Jack growled at the pure hotness he was feeling.

"Oh God, fuck me" Amanda demanded. "Fuck my cunt deep and hard."

Jack grabbed her hips and began plunging into her pussy, his balls loudly slapping against her clit. She kept moaning and screaming, and Jack, a huge smile on his face, was grunting like a beast in heat.

"Holy fuck, she's amazing," Jack moaned, barely able to speak from the rapture he was experiencing.

He could only take the intensity a few more seconds and then declared he was going to cum.

Amanda looked back at Jack and told him: "Fill my cunt with your hot man juice." He fucked her a couple more times then buried his cock as deep as possible and unloaded his cum in her pussy. As soon as he pulled out, Amanda twirled around and cleaned his cock, swallowing the mixture of cunt juice and cum. Jack was so spent he literally fell into a chair, trying to regain his composure. Amanda turned to look directly at me, still licking her lips clean, and told me it was now my turn.

I sat in one of the chairs, spread my legs apart and Amanda got down on her knees between them. My balls were hanging over the edge of the chair. She put her hand under them, gently squeezed and then softly pushed them up against my erection. With her other hand, she began to slowly stroke my cock. Her face was only inches from my balls and she could look directly into my eyes, a big smile on her face.

"Do you like this?" she asked.

"It feels fucking great," I truthfully answered as her hands were sending jolts of electric sexual energy throughout my body.

"Well, you are going to fucking like this even better," she told me with a devilish look. She moved closer and rose up until her full tits were even with my cock. I knew what she was going to do, and my dick was throbbing in anticipation.

She grabbed my cock with one hand and aimed it at her tit. With her other hand, she squeezed her tit, forcing the hard nipple to poke out at least a half an inch. Then, with everything in alignment, her nipple entered my pee hole and she started to nipple fuck my cock. I almost came, but was able to control myself. However, a copious amount of pre cum poured from my prick onto her erect nipple. She lifted her tit to her mouth and seductively licked the pre cum from her nipple.

"Fuck, you taste good," she said while putting her mouth just over the tip of my cock and sucking out the rest of the pre cum. She is an incredibly powerful sucker and was making my dick even harder, which she noticed. "I think you're hard enough to fuck me now."

She got up on the table, laid back and spread her legs wide, showing me her cunt. Her lips were fully engorged and hanging loose, her clit was hard and erect and the juice was pouring out. I wasn't about to miss a chance to taste this very inviting pussy, so I buried my head between her legs.

She tasted amazing, sweet and musky at the same time. Her asshole was exposed just enough so I could tease it with the end of my tongue and then start licking up, my tongue sliding between her cunt lips. When I reached her clit, I rolled it on my lips and gently nibbled at it with my teeth. Amanda responded very well, so I continued doing the same thing until she orgasmed, letting out a guttural moan with the juice running from her cunt. She wanted to taste herself, so with a mouthful of her cum mixed with my spit, I spat it into her open mouth. She swished it around then swallowed with a smile.

"Oh God, I'm ready to be fucked. Please fuck me now." She made her intentions clear and I planned to make her happy.

I pulled her to the edge of the table and plunged my hard throbbing cock into her pussy. She moaned in pleasure. I grabbed her tits, roughly squeezing them and pinching her nipples while slowly fucking her. As I fucked her harder and faster I got rougher with her tits, squeezing and pinching them more violently.

She was getting turned on even more, fucking me just as hard and fast and wanting me to get even rougher. I had no problem with that and slapped her tits until they were a bright red and the nipples looked like they were about to explode. In return, her cunt muscles were working over my cock, grabbing and squeezing it, trying to pull the cum from it.

Our bodies were covered in sweat, there was spittle flying from our mouths and we were both screaming from the passion. It was by far the most severe fuck I had ever experienced, and I think Amanda felt the same. Finally, after almost ten minutes of the both of us ravaging each other, we were on the brink of orgasm.

My dick was getting harder, and I could feel her cunt muscles begin to tighten. We continued fucking just as severely as before until our entire bodies tensed up into one giant orgasm. The cum uncontrollably squirted from my dick filling her cunt, while her pussy shuddered wildly, the juice pouring from it and leaving a large puddle on the table. We both collapsed from the intense fucking.

Jack and I made good on our promise and Amanda is staring as Linda Lovelace in the new movie about to be released.