Amanda and Jeff Ch. 04

Story Info
A bored couple fall into a rabbit hole.
3.7k words
3.67
8.7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gw3n
gw3n
134 Followers

Amanda and Jeff, a bored couple fall into a rabbit hole

This story contains elements of cuckoldry, bisexuality, chastity, feminine domination, humiliation, and a whole bunch of fuckery. If these aren't your scene, then you should probably search for something else.

If you are picking this up mid-story, you should go back and read the previous chapters.

All characters involved in sexual activity are over the age of eighteen. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is just plain tragic

Chapter 4

On the drive to work, Amanda wavered between anger and sadness for Jeff. She was having a week from hell. Jeff was picking up the slack at home. He was also making great efforts to keep her sane. She would want to unwind this weekend; she looked forward to another weekend with Vince and Yvette. Jeff shouldn't be some damn sulky. She had promised him that she would make sure he was satisfied. Then her conscience quieted her anger, "Then why hasn't he gotten any satisfaction since you started this new relationship."

Her internal argument was putting her on edge. She couldn't wait to get to work, talk to Yvette, work and then get her mind off Jeff. Hopefully, she'd be able to throw Jeff a bone tonight; she had tried last night. She better do something before the weekend.

Jeff started his day by cleaning up the house. When he changed the linens in the bedroom, he inhaled Amanda's essence from the sheets. He was instantly aroused. He hoped she had a regular day today. Maybe they could have some time together that night. He thought about jacking off, but he knew he had other things to do.

Amanda's day was busy. She talked with Yvette over lunch. Yvette reassured her that Jeff would be alright. She thought it was funny that Amanda fell asleep after Jeff helped her climax. She joked that she could imagine Jeff sitting there with a 'woody' and nothing to do with it. Amanda told her to stop being so cruel. Yvette laughed at Amanda, "How many times has he gotten off and fell asleep with you wanting satisfaction? Payback, girl."

Even Amanda had to laugh at that; she had been left frustrated more than once. She worried, though; she had to do something nice for Jeff at some point. With her topsy-turvy work schedule this week, he was taking good care of her, maybe tonight.

"Keeping the weekend open?" Yvette asked her.

"What are you thinking? Amanda asked.

"The weather supposed to be good; we were thinking of a pool party Saturday afternoon and possibly something afterward on Saturday night," Yvette said.

"I had fun last weekend, but I'm worried about Jeff," Amanda said.

"I suppose at some time we all have to work him in. We should have dinner, the four of us, on Friday night. We can find a way to make him part of things, but he'll have to know his place. Vince tracked his visits to the website, tracked the clips he watched, a few more than once. Jeff has an idea of what he'll be doing in the videos we'll shoot. He'll have to accept that role on Saturday." Yvette said. "Or he can stay home."

"I'm not sure," Amanda said.

"You're interested, right? You've got to go with what I'm saying. Jeff isn't the first little boy that I've pulled into the web. You'll get a much more attentive, submissive husband out of it. Plus all the side sex you want without worrying about Jeff drifting off with some other woman." Yvette said.

"You're quite a salesperson, Yvette. I'll follow your lead; it's been fun so far." Amanda.

"Did you tell the boy wonder that we had to work late tonight?" Yvette asked.

"Not yet. I'm just going to text him. I don't want to hear his disappointment." Amanda said.

They finished their lunches and headed back to work. Amanda texted Jeff, didn't get a reply right away, which made her feel relieved. Yvette called Vince.

"Yeah, babe. What's up?" Vince said.

"Going to be a couple of hours late again tonight," Yvette explained

"I thought it should be getting stable. The market looks like it's leveling off." Vince said.

Yvette answered, "We got a lot of catch-up to do."

"Well, as long as you're not using it as an excuse to mess around behind my back." Vince joked.

"Bae, you never have to worry about that. You're one of a kind. Speaking of messing around, I know a couple that isn't." Yvette teased.

"Amanda and Jeff?" Vince asked.

"Yeah. She's bumming about it. You know they struck out Sunday. With the work schedule, she hasn't been up to it. She even fell asleep on him last night after he got her off, leaving him with a set of blue balls." Yvette laughed.

"Is she up for the weekend," Vince asked.

"I think she's ready for it, but she's worried about Jeffie. She doesn't think she could exclude him." Yvette said.

"Well, we have to include him in some time. Looking at his visit pattern on our website, I can tell he's curious." Vince said.

"I suggested dinner Friday night. We can explain his role in things." Yvette said.

"Sounds like a plan. I think this is developing as well as it can. It would be great to get them into the studio. I think they're naturals." Vince said.

"It would be great to be able to develop a series of films with one couple, have some continuity rather than these one-off shoots," Yvette said.

"Babe, you're a genius with the scripts," Vince said.

"I'll push her for Friday night," Yvette said.

"Great. I'll see you tonight then. Love you." Vince closed.

"Yeah, ditto," Yvette said as she hung up.

Jeff had finished his outcalls and the extra errands that Amanda dropped on him. By the afternoon, he was on top of his game and feeling better. Well, until he got the text about Amanda's working late. He didn't even reply. He scrubbed the menu plan for the meal he'd planned, not worth it if he was eating alone. He was going to warm up a can of soup.

After eating, Jeff folded and put away laundry. He sat down to some television. He was feeling alone, depressed, and exploited.

Amanda eventually made it home. Jeff was already in bed and reading a book. Amanda felt the chill as the past two nights he waited up and comforted her. She started some small talk.

"You're in bed early." She said.

"Yeah, I had a difficult day, probably not as bad as yours, but difficult all the same," Jeff answered.

"Let me clean up, and I'll join you," Amanda said.

"Whatever, dear," Jeff said.

Amanda went to the bathroom with a troubled mind. She figured Jeff would have helped her bathe. She was hoping for at least a massage; her legs were killing her. Was it too much to consider some sex tonight? She wasn't feeling one hundred percent, but she told herself she'd make an effort.

She filled the tub and poured in her favorite bath salts. She tied her hair up; she'd wash it tomorrow. She sat in the water, wondering what was up with Jeff. She was troubled. Usually, he practically worshipped the ground she walked on; tonight, he was cold and distant. Had he given up on her promises? "It's not fair," she thought. "It hasn't been my fault."

She sat in the tub until the warmth left the water. She got up and dried off. She tidied up the bathroom and headed into the bedroom. The light was off on Jeff's side of the bed, and Jeff was asleep.

Amanda stood there almost catatonic, watching Jeff sleep. She quietly padded out of the bedroom to the kitchen. She took a bottle of wine from the fridge and sat at the table, where she poured herself a glass. She was crying now. One drink led to two.

"I need to do something to make this up to him. He's been so good to me, and I've frustrated him too much. Why is this so hard for me?" She thought.

After her third glass, she put the wine away. She knew she had to function the next day. She hoped tomorrow would be better; she couldn't imagine being any worse.

She crept up to the bed and crawled under the covers. She spooned Jeff from the back, hoping he'd wake, but he didn't. "At least we're in the same bed tonight." She thought as she drifted off.

Amanda woke alone when the alarm went off in the morning. She turned it off and stretched. She thought in spite of the tension of last night; she slept well. She went to the kitchen after visiting the bathroom. She wondered what Jeff had prepared for breakfast this morning. She could smell the coffee.

Jeff was sitting at the table eating cold cereal. He was reading the newspaper, which he folded when Amanda came into the room.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well? You crashed early last night." Amanda asked.

"I slept well, thank you, and you?" Jeff asked, almost too formally.

"Not as well as I could have; I was pretty tense. I could have used a massage or something last night." Amanda answered.

Amanda removed a bowl from the cabinet and searched her cereal choices. She found a suitable option and set herself up. She took her cereal and a cup of coffee to the table.

"Not up to cooking this morning?" She asked.

"No. I'm not going to ignore the problem or dance around it. I want to be clear. Since your fling last weekend, I guess I'm hurt. I'm expected to do all these nice things for you with nothing in return but empty promises. The weekend is coming up, and you're planning another good time for yourself. We've talked about videos and role play, but I'm not living this full time. We need to resolve this before we continue. " Jeff said.

Amanda started crying, "I'm not saying we have to live this full time. But it's not my fault that my job went nuts. And I do appreciate you're picking up the extra work at home even if I don't express it correctly. Yvette and Vince want to include you this weekend. They've invited us for dinner on Friday."

"I remember how last Friday's dinner went. It's still fresh in my mind." Jeff answered.

"This will be at their house; it will be just the four of us," Amanda said.

"I guess I'll have blue balls until next week," Jeff said.

"What about tonight?" Amanda asked, trying to lift the mood.

'I'm not holding my breath, dear." Jeff said as he rose and walked to the sink to wash his dishes.

"Honey, please don't be this way. I've wanted to. I'm feeling frustrated too." Amanda. "Tonight, I'm going to make good on my promises; you'll see."

Jeff left the room and went upstairs. He started his household chores. He made up the bedroom and tidied the bathroom. Amanda would be using it to finish getting ready. He was doing busy work to avoid conversation with his wife.

He emptied the hamper and took the laundry downstairs. He retrieved a cup of coffee and was about to head to his office.

Amanda, still sitting at the table, asked, "Do you want to meet for dinner in town?" She asked

"Sounds nice, I'd like that," Jeff answered.

They made a date for their favorite restaurant. He would make the reservation and meet her there. Amanda felt a little better.

She finished getting ready for work. She visited Jeff in his office. Where he was working on his computer

"What are you working on?" she asked.

"Vince asked me to start working on his financial migration. I have to customize the software for his company." Jeff replied, looking up from the monitor.

"So you'll be working on the books then?" she asked.

"We discussed it. He needs the help." Jeff answered.

"Are we working for the company in another manner?" Amanda asked.

"I think you've already made that decision and expect me to follow you," Jeff said quietly.

"We'll make it work, honey." She said, hugging him and kissing the top of his head. "Gotta go now, remember tonight!" She said, leaving his office.

Jeff was relieved when she left. He loved his wife; he couldn't bear to be mad at her for long. He returned to his work.

Amanda finished getting ready. She left by the kitchen door. She got in her car and tried to start it. The car cranked but wouldn't turn over. She looked at the gas gauge. "Shit!" she thought, "I meant to get gas on the way home. Fuck, I'll have to take Jeff's car."

She ran back in the house and into Jeff's office.

"Honey, I need to take your car this morning. I forgot to get gas last night, and mine won't turn over. Please?" Amanda asked.

"OK, I guess. I'll have to deal with yours later." He said.

"Thank you! You're a love." She said, kissing his head and running out of the room and house.

She took off in Jeff's car.

Jeff worked on the software until he got to a good stopping point. He finished getting dressed and headed out to the garage. He was dismayed when he found that the gas can that he used for his lawnmower was empty. There was a gas station about a mile away, looks like he was walking.

After getting his wallet, he headed out with the empty gas can. It was a chilly day for a walk with some clouds. The walk to the gas station was uneventful. On the way home, it started raining. Jeff thought to himself, "Just keep piling it on." Jeff put the gas in Amanda's gas tank. He set the gas can down and sat in the car.

"She never cleans this thing," he thought as he looked around the seats and floor.

The car started up. Jeff retrieved the gas can and then drove the car back to the gas station, where he topped the tank and then filled his gas can. "Don't want to have to walk for gas again." He thought.

After returning home, Jeff decided to clean the trash out of his wife's car. He wasn't going to vacuum or anything significant. Afterward, Jeff stripped and took a shower. His spirits were dampened by his extra errand this morning, but he was looking forward to his dinner date and hopefully something else that evening.

Jeff finished the household chores. He put one of their favorite wines in the fridge for later. He set the alarm and took a nap. Before he dozed, he thought, "It's great to be self-employed."

Amanda got to work flustered about the morning. She felt Jeff was getting more distant. She also realized that she was pressing more things on to him and not delivering when it was her turn. He was upset, but he still supported her. She felt badly about taking his car and leaving him hers an empty tank. The pace at work had slowed down to normal.

At lunch, she told Yvette about the previous evening.

Yvette spoke comfortingly, "It's going to get better. Even for Jeff. You guys are just having a bad week. You'll bounce back. Are we still on for dinner, Friday?"

"I spoke with Jeff this morning, he has pretty much conceded that we're on board, but because I want to be, he acts like he doesn't want to be. He was ok on dinner with you guys, though. I'm going to take care of him tonight; come hell or high water. We made a dinner date for after work." Amanda said.

"You didn't read your email before coming to lunch?" Yvette asked.

"No, why did I miss something?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah, we have an 'all hands" after work at five, the boss is springing for a catered meal in the conference room. A thank you for this week's extra effort." Yvette said.

"Shit, I can't cancel on Jeff. I'll make the minimum appearance and still meet Jeff. The restaurant's close to work. The reservation is for six." Amanda said.

"If you think you can swing it," Yvette said.

"I'll have to. I can't keep yanking Jeff. I took his car this morning and left him mine with an empty tank. I have to give him a treat sometime." Amanda said.

Jeff woke from his nap and cleaned himself up. He gave the house a once over. He turned down the covers in the bedroom. It was five pm, he had plenty of time to get to the restaurant. He left in Amanda's car.

The 'all hands' was slow to start. Amanda was nervous about the time. She should have texted Jeff to warn him. Her phone was at her desk in its charging dock. The management heads were droning on and on. They finally finished talking at 5:50 and suggested people help themselves to the buffet that was set up. This was her cue to leave; she headed to the door. Her boss intercepted her and started talking about a particular account. He had received feedback from one of her accounts about how well she handled things. Her boss continued on and on, and another manager joined in the conversation. Yvette saw the problem from across the room and gave Amanda a panicked face.

The second manager suggested that they go to his office and pull up the account. Amanda was about to have an anxiety attack. She couldn't just shake these guys.

Jeff arrived at the restaurant a few minutes early. He verified the reservation and told the maitre'd that he would wait for the rest of his company at the bar. He enjoyed a draft beer. He texted Amanda. Her phone now had a flashing new text LED.

Amanda was stuck. The bosses were going on and on about the importance of the particular account and how impressed they were with Amanda, and how good things would be coming her way if she kept up this effort. They then suggested going back to the conference room and had a drink. Amanda followed them. One drink led to another. Amanda had a buzz going and was enjoying the praise. She forgot about dinner. She forgot about Jeff.

At 6:30, the maitre'd approached Jeff at the bar and said that he couldn't hold the table any longer. Jeff apologized and told him that something must have come up with his date. The maitre'd hoped everything was alright and suggested that Jeff come another night. Jeff finished the drink, settled his bar bill. He texted Amanda before leaving the bar. "Missed you at the restaurant. I guess something more important came up. You could have let me know, so I wasn't waiting for you."

He drove home. He was depressed.

Amanda was at work and feeling no pain. The buffet was breaking up. Yvette grabbed her arm and said, " I thought you left an hour ago."

"The boss wanted to talk to me about an account," Amanda said.

"Did you let Jeff know that the date was off?" Yvette asked.

"Date? Shit, I forgot. Oh, my God, what time is it?" Amanda asked, breaking out in a cold sweat.

"It's after seven; how much did you have to drink?" Yvette asked.

"I had three glasses of wine," Amanda said.

"Girlfriend, you're wasted. Where's your phone? You better call Jeff." Yvette said.

They went to Amanda's cubicle, where her phone was sitting on its cradle. The missed text light was flashing.

Amanda grabbed the phone and opened her text messages. "Shit. I fucked this up so bad." She slurred. "I've got to get home." She called Jeff's phone, and it went straight to voicemail," he must have his phone off." She thought.

"Jeff, this is Amanda. I know you're upset with me now. I got held over at work; I should have let you know. I thought I could sneak away. I'm sorry. I'm heading home now. I love you. Please don't be mad. I'll make it up to you when I get home."

Yvette looked at Amanda. "She ain't making it up to anybody." She thought.

Amanda put her phone away. "I gotta go." She said.

"Are you up to driving?" Yvette asked.

"I'll be fine," Amanda said.

"I can take you home." Yvette offered.

"No, I'm fine." Amanda insisted.

"Ok. I'll walk to the garage with you," Yvette said.

"Whatever, let's go," Amanda said, grabbing her things.

They walked to the garage, stopping by Yvette's cubicle for her to get her things. Amanda wasn't walking too steady. Yvette was troubled; her friend shouldn't be driving.

They got to Yvette's car first. "Girlfriend, I'd feel better about driving you home, or at least a taxi," Yvette said.

"No, I got this," Amanda yelled, continuing to walk to Jeff's car.

"Alright, but I'm going to follow you home," Yvette said, feeling very helpless.

Yvette started her car and drove over to Amanda's car; she was worried about her friend. Amanda had trouble with the key but finally got in the car and pulled the door shut. Before she could start the car, the stress of the week, her failing relationship with her husband, the alcohol all caught up to her, and her stomach started priming itself. She started vomiting. She threw up on the passenger seat, dashboard and floor. She then sat up, opened the driver's door, and threw up on the parking lot floor.

gw3n
gw3n
134 Followers
12