Amanda and Jeff Ch. 15

Story Info
A bored couple fall down a rabbit hole.
5.7k words
3.98
5.5k
6
3

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gw3n
gw3n
136 Followers

Amanda and Jeff, a bored couple fall into a rabbit hole

This story contains elements of cuckoldry, bisexuality, chastity, feminine domination, humiliation, and a whole bunch of fuckery. If these aren't your scene, then you should probably search for something else.

If you are picking this up mid-story, you should go back and read the previous chapters.

All characters involved in sexual activity are over the age of eighteen. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is just plain tragic

Chapter 15

Jeff woke up in the morning feeling well-rested. He visited the bathroom and headed for the kitchen. Amanda wasn't up yet. At least he could get a cup of coffee before he had to face her. He fixed up a pot of Hawaiian Kona coffee, and before too long, the aroma was permeating the house.

Amanda woke up to the heavenly smell. She threw on a robe and checked a mirror. "I can fix myself up later," she thought, "he's seen me worse, a lot worse."

She entered the kitchen, poured herself a cup of coffee, and inhaled the aroma. She sat down at the table with Jeff before sipping her coffee. "You make the best coffee," she said.

"Thank you," Jeff replied.

"Are you busy today?" she asked.

"I have some work to do at home and then put an hour or so at the company office. The company is growing fast; I need to make sure we do things correctly the first time. The moralists out there would love to shut us down for any reason whatsoever," he explained.

"You have no moral objection to what we do?" she asked.

"We make movies that satisfy a niche fantasy, but it's a fantasy. As long as it stays that way and doesn't try to permeate my real life, I have no objection at all," Jeff said.

Amanda took the subtle dig. "I'm sorry I fucked up your birthday and Valentine's as well. I'm trying to get a grip on myself."

"I'm never going to try to tell you who you can be friends with, but I think you should minimize your involvement with Julia; she's behind a lot of the trouble in our relationship," Jeff suggested.

"You seemed to take a shine to Brad," Amanda said.

"I think it's because I see him as a wounded lamb; I want to nurse him back to health and shelter him," Jeff answered.

"Well, he's in love with you," Amanda replied.

"I'm afraid that's the case as well. I don't want to see him hurt anymore, but I'm not risking my sanity dealing with Julia to protect him," Jeff said.

"So where do we stand now?" Amanda asked.

"I haven't left yet, I'm still trying to make this work, but I need your help. I know there's a need in your life that I can't fill, and I accept that. The movies and role play seem to satisfy that need in you. Considering all of the med checks we have to do and knowing our partners, it is a very safe solution. Better than picking up strays. I don't want the extracurricular activities in our home. You talk about having a family; we need to keep our home clear of the kink," Jeff said.

"What you've said is true. I can't argue the logic. I hope I can live up to that expectation," Amanda said.

"Then 'we' are safe and on the same page. I need you to be more of a partner for me, and I don't just mean sex. We're not as intimate as we have been in the past, fewer hugs and kisses than I'm happy with," Jeff said sadly.

"I miss it too," Amanda said, reaching across the table to hold Jeff's hand. "I know that I'm just a piece to most of our co-workers and playmates."

Jeff asked Amanda what she wanted for breakfast. They made waffles together. They took every excuse to bump and rub each other while they cooked, ate, and cleaned up from breakfast.

Amanda suggested they shower together. While they were showering, she removed Jeff's chastity cage. She suggested that they just leave it off for a while. She was a little concerned that Jeff didn't display his usual excitement but didn't say anything, probably nerves, she thought.

After toweling each other off, they lay naked on the bed, caressing each other. They enjoyed the intimacy. Amanda was quietly concerned that Jeff only managed a partial erection. They didn't make love but held each other for a long time, each taking a cat nap.

Jeff woke up and excused himself, saying he did have some work he had to finish up. Amanda continued her nap; she was comforted in that Jeff wasn't talking about divorce. They might have a chance, after all.

While Jeff was working, Amanda made arrangements to meet Yvette for lunch. Yvette took the afternoon off so they could shop after lunch. Jeff was happy that Amanda and Yvette were getting together.

Jeff went into the film company's office to finish his work. He checked in with Dr. Jerome. Dr. Jerome had more meds that he wanted Jeff to start taking. Jeff asked about his erection or lack thereof. The doctor explained that sometimes stress could do that. The doctor gave Jeff a supply of Viagra and said that it would help until the job and stress calmed down. Jeff thanked the doctor and went to his office.

Amanda and Yvette were having a great time with their girlfriend time. Over lunch, they discussed Amanda and Jeff's relationship. Amanda said that Jeff had been very tolerant with her, but she thought she was stretching his patience. Yvette echoed the same thing Jeff had said, 'keep your distance from Julia.'

They talked about Amanda's wanting to start a family. Amanda gushed all of her dreams. Yvette patiently listened; deep inside, she hurt as motherhood wasn't in her future. Later, when Yvette and Amanda were at Yvette's house, drunk and cuddling on the sofa. Yvette opened up about being unable to be a mother and how much it hurt.

"I would be a surrogate for you," Amanda offered, "I already fuck your husband. I'm sure Jeff wouldn't mind after I have a baby with him."

"Girlfriend, you've had too much to drink," Yvette said.

"Not near enough, I'm dead on serious. I love you and Vince. Why wouldn't I do that for you?" Amanda asked.

The two women kissed and groped each other; clothes were desperately peeled away. The two ladies settled in for a long lovemaking session.

After the ladies finished their lovemaking, Yvette texted Vince and Jeff and suggested they come to the house and bring takeout with them. Jeff was going to have to drive Amanda home as she would be in no shape to drive. Jeff worried about Amanda drinking but figured it would be ok as she was with Yvette and not Julia.

The foursome had dinner. Amanda and Julia had cleaned up and gotten dressed again. It was a pleasant dinner. The conversation was light. Yvette broached the filming schedule. The studio was pressing to finish one more movie with Jeff and Amanda before taking a break from the couple's storyline. Other projects with other actors and actresses were going on. Yvette explained that some of the storylines were going to intersect, a subtle way of getting customers to explore other films that the studio made.

The next film was just going to be a continuation of the cuckold hotwife theme. Yvette didn't let on that Amanda would be pressured into doing anal sex, and Jeff would have to do a 'cleanup on aisle two.' Yvette thought she could get Amanda on board and possibly just surprise Jeff. Amanda would be cleaned first, so other than the optics of oral/anal sex, it wasn't anything Jeff hadn't been exposed to; I mean, he did drink Yvette's piss in one of the films. Amanda would take some work; she was an anal virgin.

They enjoyed their dinner together. Jeff helped Yvette clean up while Amanda flirted with Vince. The foursome moved to the living room. Yvette teased Jeff, and before too long, all four were in stages of undress. Amanda and Vince were on the sofa, where Vince enjoyed a slow blowjob from Amanda while he fingered her. She was getting excited. Vince was impressed by how wet her pussy was.

Meanwhile, Jeff was flat on his back on the floor. Yvette was riding his face cowgirl style while giving Jeff a handjob. She'd had one orgasm already from him. She moved her pelvis back and forth. Jeff licked her asshole, her pussy, and everything in between. Yvette noticed that Jeff wasn't getting hard.

Vince had finally started fucking Amanda on the sofa. He had her legs over his shoulders as he was pounding his cock in and out of her drenched pussy. Amanda was in orgasmic bliss. Vince was fantasizing about knocking Amanda up.

Yvette was concerned that Jeff wasn't getting fully erect, so she bent down further on him and started giving him some oral attention. The effect wasn't lost on Jeff, and his body started spasming. Yvette kept sucking him until he came weakly in her mouth. She switched positions so that she could kiss Jeff and push his semen into his mouth. Jeff swallowed; he was taken back by Yvette sucking him off; it was the most she had done for him sexually in their relationship. The two cuddled on the floor.

On the sofa, Vince couldn't hold on any longer and started cumming in Amanda's quivering vagina. She had her legs around his back with her ankles locked together to keep him from pulling out even if he tried. After his orgasm, he collapsed on top of her, both panting.

Slowly the couples disengaged, Amanda sat open-legged on the sofa, and Jeff was cleaning Vince's cum from her pussy while Amanda encouraged and complimented him. Vince and Yvette went to the kitchen to get some refreshments.

While they were putting together some drinks, Yvette asked Vince. "Is it me, or is Jeff having erection issues?"

Vince knew the reason but played ignorant, "Dr. Jerome did prescribe him Viagra, suggested that Jeff's stress level was the cause," Vince said.

"Well, I know Amanda and Jeff are having some issues at home, some adjustment stuff," Yvette said, "I hope he gets over it; we don't need another Brad."

They brought the refreshments out to the living room. Vince was thinking, "yes, we do need another Brad. Jeff hasn't reached his potential yet." Amanda and Jeff were sitting together on the sofa cuddling when Vince and Yvette entered the room. They enjoyed the refreshments and had a light conversation. After a while, they decided to call it a night. Jeff and Amanda drove home in Jeff's car. They would arrange to get Amanda's car the next day as Amanda was still in no shape to drive, more exhausted than drunk.

She felt euphoric on the drive home and was fondling Jeff's penis through his pants. She was hoping to have sex with Jeff when they got home. She was looking for some intimacy more than anything. Jeff's cock wasn't fully rising to the occasion despite her efforts; she wasn't fazed as it had been only an hour or so since Jeff had an orgasm. They arrived home and headed to bed.

In bed, they started petting each other and kissing. Amanda was getting worked up. Jeff was slowly rising to the occasion. At one point, Jeff excused himself and went to the bathroom. He took a Viagra and returned to bed. He hadn't announced that the doctor had given him the prescription, but he hadn't hidden it either.

Back in bed with Amanda, the medicine started to work. Amanda was amazed by Jeff's recovery; she had been worried that she was going to fall asleep from exhaustion before they got going. They gave each other some oral attention for foreplay and then had intercourse, missionary style. Amanda enjoyed the intimacy but didn't have an orgasm from the intercourse. Jeff lasted a while, and although his orgasm was intense, his volume wasn't, but neither was concerned. They collapsed together in a hug and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The following weekend, Yvette and Vince hosted a screening of the last completed film. This film had Jeff working with Sierra, a black pre-operative transsexual woman. Sierra was beautiful and passable.

The storyline had Jeff dating her as a request by Amanda's latest lover. The movie opened with Amanda, her lover Stan, his cousin Sierra, and Jeff at a club. Amanda danced with Jeff.

"Now, I want you to be nice with Sierra. I'm letting you double date and have some fun tonight as a favor to Stan. He asked me because Sierra doesn't get out much," Amanda said.

"Is something wrong with her? She's a beautiful woman." Jeff asked.

"I guess she's shy, had a previous bad relationship. I don't want you to misbehave. I took off your chastity in case she's interested; maybe you'll get lucky, but don't take advantage of her, or I'll take your nuts off for good," Amanda whispered in his ear.

"I'll behave," Jeff sighed.

After their dance, they returned to the table where Amanda resumed ignoring Jeff and caressing Stan. Jeff was sitting close to Sierra making small talk.

Sierra had a sultry voice, almost a whisper. Jeff had to focus on what she was saying. "I'm happy Stan suggested we meet up," Sierra said, "I've been getting over a medical issue and haven't had a lot of time to kick back and socialize."

"I hope everything's alright now," Jeff said, not wanting to pry.

"Making progress," she answered.

"Moving forward is good," Jeff said.

Stan and Amanda left for the dance floor, oblivious to the other couple.

"Stan told me that you and Amanda have an open marriage," Sierra said.

"Well, you could say that, but it's a bit unbalanced," Jeff answered.

"How so?" Sierra asked.

"Let's say she enjoys it more than I do," Jeff replied.

"A handsome man like you has trouble with the ladies?" Sierra asked.

"I've always had trouble with women," Jeff laughed.

"Dance with me?" Sierra asked.

"My pleasure," Jeff replied.

Jeff stood up and offered Sierra his hand. She took it, and they headed to the dance floor. The music was on the slow side, and Sierra drew him in close. They made small talk to each other. Jeff felt her in his arms; their hands moved over each other's backs. Jeff felt her ample breasts against his chest. Jeff was slightly taller than Sierra and had to look down. Her eyes were glistening; her lips were full and smiling. Her perfume was getting him excited.

He wanted to kiss her, he wanted to do more than a kiss, but kissing was a good start. He wondered what her lips would taste like. He bent down and attempted to give her a peck, but she took his head and pulled it in closer, where she met his mouth with hers. They segued into a French kiss while they danced closely.

When they broke the kiss, they looked into each other's eyes. "That was nice," Sierra whispered.

"I enjoyed it," Jeff said, "I'm glad you liked it. I was afraid you'd refuse my kiss."

"I need to help you with your confidence, you're a nice guy and a great kisser," Sierra laughed. She squeezed him tighter, a gesture he returned.

After the song ended, the band was taking a break, so everyone returned to their tables. Stan and Amanda talked to Jeff and Sierra long enough to say that they were heading out together.

Amanda said, 'I'll head out with Stan in Stan's car; you take ours. Be a gentleman, and see that Sierra gets home safely. I'll see you tomorrow; Stan will bring me home in the morning."

Stan shook Jeff's hand, a phony gesture for Sierra's benefit, "take care of my cousin." Although his voice had no aggressiveness, Jeff saw it in Stan's eyes.

Jeff told the departing couple to have fun and that he would see to Sierra's transportation needs. Amanda hugged Sierra and said it was nice meeting her, hoping they could get together again. Stan and Amanda departed.

Sierra jokingly said, "I'm glad they left; they were doing their best to ignore us. I have to admit; I was a little nervous with your wife here."

"She wouldn't care as long as she's getting her share. I think Stan is in for a long evening," Jeff answered.

They talked longer about interests and jobs. Sierra was sitting as close as she could to Jeff, and her hand gestures became touches and then caresses. Jeff noticed and liked the sensation. He kissed Sierra, and she returned the affection. She broke away from the kiss. "We need to go somewhere, or I'm going to rape you right here," Sierra whispered.

Jeff settled the bar tab, as well as the one Stan and Amanda left. They headed to Jeff's car; they were joined at the hip, with arms around each other. Jeff asked Sierra where she might want to go; he offered his house or a hotel room. She suggested the motel room as she felt nervous about having sex in his and Amanda's place. Jeff joked that Amanda wouldn't mind as she often did it.

He took Sierra to a nearby hotel. The clerk checked them in with little fanfare. Jeff and Sierra walked hand in hand to the elevator and took it to their floor. They made out in the elevator. Jeff was nervous and fumbled with the key card, but between the two of them, they finally got into the room.

Sierra told Jeff to get more comfortable while she went to the bathroom. Through the door, Jeff asked Sierra if she wanted anything from the mini-bar. She asked for white wine if they had it. Jeff pulled two white wines from the fridge. Things were looking good for the night. He couldn't believe his good fortune with Sierra.

The movie transitioned to Amanda and Stan. They lay in Stan's bed in a missionary style as Stan pounded his cock into Amanda's womb. Amanda was in the throes of an orgasm when Stan unloaded his cum into her pussy. He collapsed on top of her; they were both panting. A pool of sweat was in between their stomachs.

"How do you think Jeff is making out with Sierra?" Amanda giggled.

Stan laughed, "that boy is going to get lucky tonight; I hope he's not disappointed; he better not disappoint Sierra. You didn't tell him, did you?"

"No, I didn't. He's in for a surprise. I wish I could see his face when he finds out her dick is bigger than his," Amanda giggled. "He's had the 'D' before, but Sierra is so passable, he won't have a clue."

"I'll turn him into dog food if he upsets her. I love my cousin, he was pretty messed up, but when he came out and became Sierra, she became better. Some point, I guess she'll have the full operation, but until then, I'm her guardian angel," Stan said.

"Well, I can encourage Jeff to be her friend, I've cut him off from sex for a while, so I can hang it over his head. I'll see that he takes care of her as long as you're taking care of me," she said, rolling on top of Stan and squeezing his semi-rigid cock.

Jeff had the wine poured into the hotel glasses when Sierra came out of the bathroom. She had removed her heels and hose and opened a few buttons on her blouse. Jeff had loosened his collar and taken off his shoes. Sierra greeted him with a kiss. Then they each sipped their wine. They put their glasses on the dresser and sat next to each other on the bed. Their kisses became more intimate. Sierra had her hands on Jeff's lap, and she was feeling up his excited cock. One of his hands was feeling up her tits; he was trying to unbutton her shirt; her skirt had ridden up her thighs.

Sierra broke away and attacked Jeff's belt and pants. Jeff stood up, and she lowered his pants and underwear. He sat on the bed, and she knelt on the floor. She rubbed his rigid cock, "did I cause that?" she giggled before taking him into her mouth. She bobbed on his cock a couple of times and looked up at him with passion in her eyes. "Your wife is a fool to let you mess around with other women; I might just steal you for myself," Sierra said before continuing her oral ministrations.

"Sierra, I might not last long; it's been a while," Jeff groaned.

"Ok, baby, don't worry, I'll see that you come a few times tonight; the first one will be the quickest, then we can take our time," Sierra said as she returned to the blow job.

Jeff was losing control, and Sierra knew it. She clutched his ass and pulled him closer. She had his dick all of the way in her mouth; it barely touched her throat. She liked smaller cocks, so that was fine with her. Jeff exploded in her mouth. She easily caught all of his cum, swallowing some in the process. She stood up and pushed Jeff back onto the bed, and crawled on top of him. She locked lips with him, Jeff wasn't surprised and accepted his cum into his mouth, and their tongues played around in it.

gw3n
gw3n
136 Followers
12