Amanda and Jeff Ch. 16

Story Info
A bored couple fall down a rabbit hole.
3.8k words
3.88
5.6k
2
7

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gw3n
gw3n
136 Followers

Amanda and Jeff, a bored couple fall into a rabbit hole

This story contains elements of cuckoldry, bisexuality, chastity, feminine domination, humiliation, and a whole bunch of fuckery. If these aren't your scene, then you should probably search for something else.

If you are picking this up mid-story, you should go back and read the previous chapters.

All characters involved in sexual activity are over the age of eighteen. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is just plain tragic

Chapter 16

Amanda and Jeff were back in the studio. The other male actor was Stan. Jeff was under the assumption that the scene was the typical cuckold on his back orally servicing the wife while she was getting fucked from behind. The script called for a creampie, a cleanup, and some verbal humiliation.

Amanda had been secretly using the butt plugs and increasing the elasticity of her sphincter. She was prepped before the scene. She had two enemas and was empty. She had been lubed, and some chocolate pudding had been inserted into her ass. With the lube, the anal action, and the creampie, it should become runny and look like feces. She thought it was funny, but she was also worried about Jeff's reaction. In the previous filming, Jeff took surprises and rolled with the script. She hoped he didn't throw up.

Stan was told that this was Amanda's first anal sex ever, and he promised to be gentle until he got a verbal cue from Amanda.

The scene was staged, and the action commenced. Jeff was licking Amanda's clit while she rubbed it in his face, a natural reaction to Stan pumping his cock in and out of her vagina. Amanda thought that no matter how many times they've done this, it always turned her on. She even had natural orgasms while filming. Jeff was getting soaked by the sexual fluids.

Stan pinched Amanda's shoulder blade, the signal for the anal action to start. "Alright, lady, it's time for me to claim that asshole of yours!" he said.

"No, please, I've never had anal before, don't hurt me," she pleaded with a fake wiggle as if to escape.

Jeff heard the dialog and was confused; that wasn't in the script.

Stan removed his cock from Amanda's pussy, dragged it up her taint, and pressed the head against her puckered asshole. "Don't fight it; you might enjoy it," Stan growled as he pushed forward.

Her rosebud opened and took the head of his cock in easily. Amanda gasped, "No, please take it out; you're splitting me in two!"

"No, babe, this is mine," he said, and he pushed forward, burying his cock into Amanda's ass.

Jeff froze underneath Amanda. Stan had just buried his cock in Amanda's ass. It wasn't in his script. Amanda was acting along, despite her begging Stan to stop; she wasn't using the safe word.

Amanda ground her crotch in Jeff's face to get him going again. "No one told you to stop eating my pussy, you worm!" she ad-libbed. Her action got a thumbs up from the director as he was worried that Jeff would freeze and blow the scene.

Jeff started worshipping her pussy again. He recognized the flavor and scent of the lube that ran down to his mouth after being squeezed out of her asshole. He thought, "this was a setup." He had been given a redacted script so that he would be surprised. He started to think of how he wanted to try anal sex with Amanda, but she said no, it would hurt. Now she was getting plowed by a cock twice the size of his.

He started to cry. He didn't break off from the scene.

Amanda groaned and said, "this feeling so good. Just fuck me, Stan! Cum in my ass!"

Stan started pounding away at Amanda's ass; more fluids were forced out of Amanda's rectum. They ran across her taint and all over Jeff's face. Jeff thought, "at least she had an enema first; there's no shit."

The scene continued until Stan called out that he was going to cum. Amanda pushed back as he buried his cock deep in her ass. "Do it! Mark me, make me your anal slut!" she shouted as he came in her ass.

He stopped plunging into her ass and held himself buried inside. "Take it, bitch, take my nut!" he groaned.

The scene slowed down, and Stan removed his cock from Amanda's ass. Her asshole closed a little but still was gaping. She leaned back, hovering her ass above Jeff's face. "ready for your treat, cuck?" She pushed her bowels, and a stream of Stan's cum, some lube, and chocolate pudding oozed out, making a wet farting noise. She followed with another.

Jeff wanted no part of this; it was disgusting. He groaned as most of the load landed on his mouth.

"Better eat that; I don't want a mess on my bed!" Amanda said to Jeff.

Jeff sobbed and swallowed what he could. Did he taste chocolate? Amanda expelled most of the fluid mess and ground her crotch all over Jeff's face. "Clean me!" she said, "it's all you're good for."

Amanda was so turned on by the scene that she had a real orgasm, soaking Jeff some more. Finally, she got up off of Jeff. The camera zoomed on his face that was soaked; he had brown streaks all over his face.

Amanda grabbed him by the hair and directed him to lick Stan's cock clean. She forced his head up and down on Stan's cock. Stan eventually pushed him away. Stan sat on the bed with Amanda, and they looked at Jeff. Jeff was a mess; the chocolate smears looked like shit.

"Get the fuck off my bed and go stand in the corner. You're a fucking mess! I should make you sleep like that tonight with all that cum and shit on your face," Amanda taunted.

Jeff got up and stood in the corner; he was crying in character as well as in real life. Again Amanda and the studio played him. He couldn't wait to get to the end of the contract.

When the director called "cut, it's a wrap," Jeff stormed off to the washroom and changing room. Amanda made some small talk with Stan, the crew, and the director. After a few minutes, she thought she should check up on Jeff, so she headed to the changing room as well.

She knocked on the door, "Jeff, I'm coming in, OK?" she asked.

"Whatever," was his answer.

She opened the door and slid in. Jeff had cleaned up and was most of the way dressed. He stared at her.

Amanda tried to break the ice. "That set went really well; thank you for being a real pro and staying in character. We threw quite a hook at you."

Jeff continued glaring at her.

"Oh, come on, don't be like this. The scene is over; it was acting. I didn't mean those things; it was mostly in the script," she said.

"It wasn't in my script," Jeff said, finishing getting dressed.

"Everyone thought it would be best for you to be caught by surprise," Amanda explained.

"Well, I was caught by surprise. Especially, you were taking it anally. You've always rebuffed me when I asked, and my cock is half the size as the one you took."

Amanda stepped closer and took Jeff's hand in hers. "I won't turn you down again," she said, "It didn't really hurt, but it also didn't do anything for me."

Jeff pulled away and walked out of the dressing room, "I'll be waiting in the car," he said.

Amanda scowled, she disappointed him again, and she didn't know how to fix it.

Jeff walked through the studio. A few people congratulated him on the work. He didn't even acknowledge them. "Yeah," he mumbled, "give you assholes something to taunt me about at the screening," remembering how he looked before he cleaned up; it really looked like he had shit smeared over his face.

He went to the car and got into the driver's side; he listened to the radio while he waited for Amanda.

Amanda took her time cleaning up. She wasn't looking forward to the ride home. When she got in the car and fastened her seatbelt, Jeff started the motor, and they headed out.

Amanda turned to Jeff and put her hand on his leg. "Look, I'm sorry we weren't upfront about the script. I didn't want you to get all worked up in advance about the anal scene after I've told you no all this time," she said.

Jeff continued driving; he shrugged his shoulders.

"So, how do I make it up to you? You didn't get to cum tonight. Do you want to fuck my ass when we get home?" Amanda asked.

"No, thank you," Jeff said.

"I feel bad about it, and that you didn't get a chance to get off, you must be frustrated," she said, moving her hand to his cock, still in its chastity.

Jeff sat further back in the driver's seat as if to pull his pelvis away from her hand.

"OK, I get that your upset with me; I can't do right by you. If you don't want sex, fine," she said, facing forward, breaking physical contact with him.

"You've made it clear in the past that I don't do much for you sexually, so this offer is just another attempt to appease me for your continued fucking me over, another mercy fuck. Do you know how disgusting I looked after that scene? Did we really have to make it look like I had your shit all over my face?" he asked.

"I didn't write the script," she said.

"No, but you knew what was going on and kept me out of the loop, so I didn't get a chance to say no," Jeff said.

"OK, I screwed up and went along with everyone. I'm sorry. If you're feeling butt hurt about my having anal with someone else, I understand; that's why I'm offering it to you now. I don't know what you want from me?" she sobbed.

"I don't want anything from you, nothing. I just want you to treat me with a little bit of dignity and respect. Two more movies, and I'm done if you want to continue, you'll be going solo." He said

"Are you hinting about divorce?" Amanda gasped.

"It might come to that if you don't wake the fuck up!" he shouted.

Amanda sat quietly and cried.

When they arrived home, Jeff parked the car in the garage, and they entered the house. Jeff went straight to the guest bathroom and started a shower. Amanda opened the fridge and got herself a glass of wine.

She sat at the table and texted Yvette.

A You awake?

Y Yes, what's up

A The shoot went well, he didn't like the surprise, he was talking divorce in the car

Y let him cool off, let him bring it up, or just ignore it

A why did we think it would be OK?

Y well, we've done worse.

A I made it worse by trying to make it up to him. I offered him my ass tonight; he didn't want seconds

Y, I wouldn't think that would make him happy after he watched you get stretched out. I'm sorry; we should have done it differently. Maybe you should have worked into your repertoire at home before the shoot.

A hindsight is 20-20

Y I'll talk to him at the office tomorrow, give him his distance tonight

A tks

Amanda shut off her phone. She finished her wine glass and fetched another.

Jeff was out of the house the following morning before Amanda got up. He was going to the gym regularly in the morning. He was troubled by his loss of muscle definition. He felt he was also losing strength.

Dr. Jerome had given him Viagra to take care of the sex drive, prescribed him some other meds as well. Dr. Jerome thought Jeff was overstressed; he told Jeff that a sabbatical might do him some good. After cleaning up from his workout, he went to the office to work on financial matters. Although he was troubled by his acting role in the company, he was pleased with his CFO role. As bad as these movies were, they sold. Vince was trying to tie the various storylines and genres so that one line's popularity would draw another; it seemed to be working. There was a collaboration with another studio, FD Studios, which made female domination films. Jeff had acted with them for a few films, the management was nice, didn't throw any surprises at the acting staff.

Jeff was busy in his accounting when Yvette knocked on his doorframe. "May I disturb you for a bit?" she asked.

"Sure, come on in, people might say I'm already disturbed," Jeff said.

"Kind of why I'm here. I want to make peace with you," she said.

"I didn't know we were at war," Jeff answered.

"Well, I was heavily involved in your humiliation last night even though I wasn't there," Yvette said. "In reflection, I had told you when we did the piss play that we didn't engage in the other. We then surprised you with Amanda shitting on you."

"So I guess everyone knew about it but me then," Jeff scowled, "so I got shit on figuratively as well. I remember when we shot those piss play scenes, you said we didn't do the other end."

"I'm sorry, I had forgotten about that. We didn't think it all the way through. I coached Amanda through it. So some of that anger you're harboring for her is rightfully mine," she said quietly.

"She still went through with it; she could have insisted I be told in advance; she could have even told me. After all of the times I tried to get her to consider anal sex with me, she just says ok by someone else because it's in a script? I'm not buying it. Who was the genius that thought up the chocolate pudding that left me looking like shit?" Jeff ranted.

"Well, it wasn't the real thing. But, not our smartest move. The film came out hot, though; you were very professional staying in character. Our customers will enjoy it," Yvette said, trying to steer to more positive results of the filming.

"Everyone enjoys it but Jeffy. I guess that makes it alright," Jeff said sarcastically.

"No, it's not alright, you feel hurt, and it's understandable. All I can say is we'll try to be more open with you and consider your feelings more. You've been a good sport all along; I suppose we owe you that," she said.

"I'll believe it when I see it," Jeff said. "Anything else?"

"Yeah, about my best friend, Amanda. Are you going to be mad at her forever? I'm told you used the 'D' word last night," Yvette said.

"I haven't made my mind up yet. I'm not feeling too loved these days. I'm just a prop in someone else's fantasy world," Jeff stated.

"Well, you're wrong; I know that Amanda loves you; she cries on my shoulder when yours is cold to her. She wants to start a family with you; she knows that all of the sex and movies will slow down. Then she'll be able to focus on the two of you, maybe, three of you," Yvette explained.

"Pardon me if I see this as a trap, squeeze out a kid, and then I have to stay. I'm sorry if I don't trust her; she's let me down time and again," Jeff barked.

"I understand the fact that you doubt her; she has tripped up your relationship but not maliciously. Her errors were from a lack of consideration, not intentionally trying to hurt you," Yvette said, her voice starting to get agitated.

"The bottom line is I get hurt. Intentional or unintentional, I get hurt. People are sorry, people are apologetic, but it still happens again and again with the steady drone of 'we'll make it right or 'we'll make it up to you," Jeff yelled.

"We're both just getting more upset, so let's shelve this conversation, maybe pick it up later," Yvette suggested.

"No, you mean sweep it under the rug; maybe I'll get over it, whatever. Is there anything else, businesswise, that we need to discuss? If not, I'll get back to what I was doing," Jeff said, trying to dismiss Yvette.

"No, I'll let you get back to work. If you want to talk later, we can. Don't rush into any decisions emotionally," Yvette said, kissing his forehead as she left his office.

While Jeff plodded his way through his work, Amanda was at home, picking up some chores that had fallen by the wayside. She would try to be a better partner to Jeff; she only hoped that she could help heal the hurt she had caused. She also knew that she never followed through when she tried in the past. Jeff had always been a gentle, loving man. She wanted him to father her children.

When Jeff returned home from work, Amanda met him with a wine glass. "Fancy some wine before dinner; it's not finished cooking yet," she asked.

He took the wine glass and said, "thank you."

"I've prepared a roast; it's in the oven. It will probably be done in 20 minutes, or so. We can sit on the deck and talk if you want to," she said, almost pleading.

The two walked through the living room and out onto the deck. They sat down at the deck table with their wine glasses.

"Last night was rough on you; I can't apologize or express remorse any more than I already have. I screwed up. I know I continue to mess up and continue to say I'm sorry; I can't seem to do right by you. It breaks my heart that you brought up the subject of divorce last night. I know I don't deserve you, but I'm asking you not to divorce me. I know you have trust issues with me, probably justified. What can I do for you to prove I'm worth staying on with? I've failed trying to make things up to you in the past, probably no way to make up what I did last night to you," Amanda said tearfully.

Jeff sipped his wine. "I suppose a wound could heal if the scab wasn't constantly being ripped off. I suppose the best way to help me heal is to stop hurting me. You want me to trust you, stop lying or withholding the truth from me," Jeff replied, practically whispering. He was pissed, but he was trying to keep his emotions in check.

"I promise I'll try. I'll be more open with you, more receptive to you. You deserve some pleasure in this relationship, too; you do so much for me," Amanda answered, tears were flowing down her cheeks.

"I don't know that I can receive pleasure from this relationship anymore; I can only hope I don't feel any more pain in it," Jeff said quietly.

"I offered to please you before, and you've turned me down; you did last night," Amanda remarked.

"When I was a boy, I had a dog. There was a special treat he loved that he only got when we trimmed his claws. He hated having his claws clipped, but he would put up with it for those treats," Jeff said.

"I don't follow?" Amanda asked.

"So you think that I'd be inspired to go along with acts that I find sickening or distasteful if you sugar coat them by letting me have sex with you afterward?" Jeff explained, "That's when you seem to initiate any sex between us."

"Well, you don't seem to want to initiate it anymore; you never ask," Amanda whined.

"You usually have an excuse; you'll suggest masturbation as a consolation prize," Jeff retorted.

"So, you think divorce is the answer?" Amanda sobbed.

"Why exactly are we staying together? What mutual pleasure do we get from this relationship?" Jeff asked. "I don't do anything for you sexually, other than letting you fuck around outside of the marriage. You don't want to do anything special to please me. What's in this relationship for me? I know what's in it for you: you get to screw whoever you want, and you know I'll keep the rest of the pieces together," Jeff said.

"You're more than that to me, Jeff; I'm sorry I don't show it as often as I should. You're the best man I know; I know you'll make the best father and partner for raising children together," she cried.

"You have a funny way of showing it, babe," Jeff said. Standing up, he suggested that they head inside for dinner before her earlier efforts in the kitchen burnt.

They were quiet for dinner. They had a polite talk; Jeff complimented Amanda on dinner. She brushed it aside and said that he was a better chef than she was. They drank a lot of wine. Afterward, Amanda passed out on the sofa, the emotions and the alcohol getting the better of her. Jeff carried her to the bedroom and tucked her in. He had to struggle carrying her; he really felt like he was losing strength.

He finished the open bottle of wine and went to bed in the guest bedroom. He started thinking of it as his bedroom. He read for a while and went to sleep.

Hotwife Amanda's Blog

Wow! I had anal for the first time. Stan was taking me doggy style; I like him that way; he bottoms out against my cervix, I think he actually makes it dilate, someday one of his swimmers will get up there, "Oh no, Cucky! LOL

Well, he gave my pussy a workout, between his cock and Cucky's tongue; what more could a woman ask for, right? Cucky was in his usual position lying underneath me with his face in my crotch. Poor dear gets all frustrated watching my bull's dick sliding in and out of my pussy, where his dick will never go. Stan's balls hang low enough to bounce off of Cucky's forehead.

gw3n
gw3n
136 Followers
12