Amanda and Jeff Ch. 17

Story Info
A bored couple fall down a rabbit hole.
3.6k words
3.86
5.8k
4
6

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gw3n
gw3n
137 Followers

Amanda and Jeff, a bored couple fall into a rabbit hole

This story contains elements of cuckoldry, bisexuality, chastity, feminine domination, humiliation, and a whole bunch of fuckery. If these aren't your scene, then you should probably search for something else.

If you are picking this up mid-story, you should go back and read the previous chapters.

All characters involved in sexual activity are over the age of eighteen. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is just plain tragic

Chapter 17

Things remained icy between Jeff and Amanda. They lived in the same house, and they exchanged pleasantries. There were moments that some tenderness showed through, then other moments that animosity spiked over past grievances.

Yvette asked the pair over for dinner with her and Vince. After a wonderful meal of grilled steak, and a sweet dessert of Tiramisu, the couples cleared the table and took some drinks out onto the back deck. His favorite dinner and dessert being served weren't lost on Jeff.

Yvette opened up the conversation. "Ok, kids, someone has to kick over the can of worms and address the elephant in the room."

Jeff groaned. A tear ran down Amanda's face.

"We don't want to go there either, but we have to," Vince said.

Yvette continued, "the rest of the crew is concerned, no one is taking sides, but they're worried about you guys as a couple."

Vince added, "you guys have been very professional considering the feud that's going on. As the boss, I appreciate that. But all of the money from the films isn't going to buy happiness. I don't want to see my friends hurting."

Jeff cleared his throat, "For a couple that doesn't want to see 'your friends hurting,' why are you piling it up on me, because this is what this about, me. I'm getting fucked over continuously in these films. Information is being withheld; I'm getting really rude surprises on the set. Everyone seems to be enjoying my pain. And then I get treated like shit at home."

Amanda sobbed, "Sorry."

Yvette said, "we're all sorry. I don't know what we were thinking, I know you could care less, Jeff, but the movie is selling; the director praised your professionalism. The film is up for a few awards at the next AVN convention. You should go as a representative of the company."

Jeff said, "No, thank you, I've got two films left on my contract, and I'm out. I'll stay on doing the finances, but I'm done with filming."

Vince said, "that's fair. But then what? Are you going to throw away your marriage to Amanda? Do you think you guys can go back to a vanilla relationship afterward? Are you going to give up your hopes to have a family together?"

"I want to see you guys get back together, stronger than ever," Yvette said. "Amanda's my best friend, and I hope to be your friend as well, Jeff."

"More openness on the set, I want un-redacted scripts, no more surprises," Jeff said.

"I know to trust in us is an issue, but I assure you no more surprises on the set, or in real life, from us," Yvette said.

Vince asked, "what can we do? How can we help you two get back on track?"

Amanda finally spoke up, "I never thought I'd say it, but we need to take a sabbatical, from the movies, from the promotional and the social engagements."

Yvette said, "reasonable accommodation. Can I ask to finish the current schedule? You two have been talking about a baby. Obviously, you'd need a sabbatical to get that started. We can work a pregnancy into the script. Jeff, there would be some humiliation for you in the script, verbal mostly. We're done with scat and piss play; you won't get ass fucked again either. Amanda's done with it, movie-wise, as well."

Jeff said, "I'm not rushing into a baby for a film schedule. I have to make sure Amanda and I have a chance with the two of us before we become the three of us."

Vince agreed, "you're wise beyond your years, Jeff."

Yvette handed an envelope to Amanda, "this is for you and Jeff."

Amanda took the envelope, opened it, and started crying.

"What is it?" Jeff asked.

"Its tickets to a week-long cruise for us," Amanda wept.

"Really boring cruise, you guys will have plenty of uninterrupted time together, leave your computers, tablets, and phones at home. Get drunk, get laid, get your shit together," Yvette said.

Jeff smiled at Vince and Yvette and said, "thank you, I would never have thought of it."

Yvette looked at Amanda and said, "Girlfriend, if I hear about you and some other guy on this cruise, I'm going to whip your ass until it bleeds, you hear?"

Amanda laughed through her tears, "as wicked as I've been to Jeff, maybe I deserve that before we go."

"You little minx!" Vince yelled, "Jeff, when you get home; you give this brat the spanking she deserves."

"You heard the CEO, honey. You're getting a spanking when you get home." Jeff laughed.

Amanda cuddled into him and said, "I'm looking forward to it."

They drank some more; the elephant was slain. Jeff and Amanda took an Uber home as they thought they had consumed too much; they would get their car later.

They staggered into the house and left a trail of clothes to the master bedroom. In spite of his failing strength, Jeff was able to rip Amanda's panties off and take her over his knees.

"Are you ready for your punishment, naughty girl?" he teased.

"Don't hurt me, Daddy!" Amanda squealed.

Jeff brought his open palm down on Amanda's bare cheek. SLAP! She squealed in pleasure and agony at the same time. She enjoyed Jeff's forcefulness. Jeff gave her ten good smacks. Amanda's pussy was sopping wet and leaking onto Jeff's leg.

"I think my little girl is enjoying this punishment," he said, slipping his fingers into her pussy.

"No, Daddy, it hurts, my bottom hurts. Can you kiss it and make it better?"

Jeff slid Amanda onto the bed face down; he spread her legs and placed his face in the crease of her reddened ass cheeks. He licked her asshole.

"Mmmm, Daddy, that's not where it hurts, but that does feel good," she purred.

Jeff lifted her pelvis. Amanda was on her hands and knees with her legs spread. Jeff kissed her pussy to her asshole, dragging his tongue over her skin, over and over again.

"Daddy, you're turning me on so much. I'm going to cum," she groaned.

Jeff kept up his attention; he could feel Amanda's oncoming orgasm. When it hit, he pressed his mouth against her pussy. Amanda had several convulsions and sprayed ejaculate all over Jeff; he tried to swallow as much as he could.

After her orgasm settled, Amanda collapsed and rolled over on her back with her legs parted. She looked at Jeff's cock, which was hard and as large as Jeff ever got. "Fuck me, Daddy, please fuck me," she pleaded.

Jeff gave her cunt another kiss before moving up her body. Amanda reached underneath him and lined his cock up with her vagina, tickling her clitoris in the process. "Give me what I want, Daddy, fuck me!" she begged.

Jeff slid forward, and the head of his cock slipped into her vagina; he pressed into it and went balls deep.

Amanda hugged him and shouted, "Oh, Daddy, that feels sooo good!"

Jeff was primed; he hadn't been this excited in a while; Amanda was enjoying herself or putting on a good act.

He slid in and out; his hands reached underneath Amanda and tilted her pelvis up, giving him more depth.

"Daddy, bury your cock in me, cum in me, give me your baby!" she shouted at him.

Jeff was feeling something in Amanda he didn't feel that often; she was building to a vaginal orgasm. He had to hold his orgasm back; he wanted her to cum; he wanted her to experience an orgasm from his penis.

"Oh, Daddy, I think I'm going to cum, please cum in me, knock me up, give me your seed! Amanda said in his ear as she licked it.

He could feel her orgasm starting; it wasn't anything like the ones she had faked before. It was more than he could handle, and he lost it. He shot rope after rope of cum into Amanda's quivering vagina. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and clenched. He fell on top of her. They didn't release even after the aftershocks ended. They cuddled each other and fell asleep.

When they woke up in the morning, they weren't in a hurry to get rolling. They cuddled and caressed each other. "That was pretty intense last night, thank you," Amanda said.

"No, thank you, it felt pretty special. A lot of tension was released for me; was it the same for you?" Jeff asked.

"Makeup sex, they say, is the best. We were both hurting last night before we made love; I feel a lot better about us this morning," Amanda answered.

"I feel better about us as well, but let's not let things get bad before we have intimacy again," Jeff said with a kiss.

"No, let's not. Let's get our current project to a good stopping point; enjoy the cruise," Amanda said.

"We'll make a solid effort to get back on track," Jeff said, "are you hungry for breakfast yet?" he asked.

"Starved," she answered.

"Let me get it started; I'll put the coffee on first," Jeff said, getting up.

"It's not fair," Amanda complained.

"What?" Jeff asked.

"You men can just roll out of bed and look presentable; I probably look like a train wreck," Amanda replied.

Jeff bent over and kissed her, "prettiest train wreck I've ever seen." He left the room to get breakfast started.

When they retrieved their car from Vince and Yvette's, Yvette invited them in for coffee. They discussed the next project. "In the previous movies, Amanda got impregnated but lost the baby. In the next film, Amanda will be trying to have a baby with Stan. We'll be filming some sex, with its usual humiliating overtones for Jeff. Jeff and Amanda will be taking parenting classes together, as this is your first child together. Amanda will be grooming Jeff to be the 'nanny.' If you guys decide to get pregnant in real life, we can film around that; if not, Amanda can wear prosthetics to make her look pregnant," Yvette explained.

"No surprises, right?" Jeff asked.

Yvette answered immediately, "you'll be seeing the full script before any shoots."

Amanda patted Jeff's leg, "I'm not going to surprise you either," she said.

"I believe I'll be retiring after the next film after this one. Does the overall storyline have an exit strategy?" Jeff asked.

"We think we have one that will tie it all together; it would allow either of you to continue filming without disrupting the franchise we already built. We'll have new subscribers that will buy-in, and we'll have residuals for years, so we don't want to kill the series," Yvette said.

"Pray, tell what the storyline on that is?" Jeff asked.

"Stan and Amanda want to be together, Jeff; you become a fifth wheel. We'll bring Sierra back; she wants Jeff. Amanda agrees to an amicable divorce if Jeff marries Sierra. Stan and Amanda dump the baby on Sierra and Jeff as it gets in the way of her and Stan's plans. The film ends with everyone happy, except Jeff as he still has to raise a baby other than his," Yvette explained.

Amanda said, "that leaves the studio with some spinoff options."

Yvette said, "that's up to you people, whether you want to continue or not. I know that FD studios want Jeff to consider some work for them; you'd get to work with 'lil ole me," she laughed.

"I just want to finish the contract and this storyline, first," Jeff said, "I'm not making any further plans at this time. If I continue, it will be film by film, no long contract. I also want to see how things with Amanda and I work out if we have a kid, that sort of thing."

Amanda looked at Jeff and said, "Baby, we're going to work out."

Jeff replied, "well, with a kid and all our activities will have to change, at least not be as open about things."

The next few weeks went by quickly. They were actually working on two movies at the same time. Amanda and Jeff's cruise was approaching, and the studio wanted to get as much shot as their impending sabbatical was coming up. If Amanda and Jeff went ahead with a pregnancy, then filming would continue. Otherwise, the studio would have to use prosthetics and a stand-in for Amanda. The studio tried to determine whether to use an actual infant or a doll for the baby shots. Although the child wouldn't be in any scenes with sex or nudity, it would be a gray area. They would have no problem doing it with still pictures in Amanda's fictitious blog. The studio wanted to stay off the legal radar.

Amanda attended the screening of the anal movie. Jeff opted to stay home; he suggested that Amanda plan on staying the night at Yvette and Vince's. She was hesitant at first, but Jeff assured her that he would rather play it that way. Amanda stayed sober but enjoyed herself at the party; she took part in the usual after-screening orgy. She told herself that this would be the last time she would have intercourse unless it were Jeff until she got pregnant. She was still on the pill but wanted to be off it for a month or so before trying to conceive.

Jeff and Amanda set out on their cruise. They enjoyed the time together. They romanced each other, ate wonderful food, and made love often. Jeff had to use the Viagra every time they had sex now. They were getting closer; they talked about the future and decided to pursue parenthood. Amanda flushed her birth control pills and told Jeff that she was exclusive to him until they were with the child.

After the cruise, Jeff and Amanda had protected sex until a month had passed. Then they stopped having sex until Amanda was most fertile. Then they went for it. Jeff had erectile problems, but he took the Viagra that he had been prescribed. His ejaculate was runny, but he wrote that off to the frequency of the times they had sex.

Amanda was a little frustrated with the sex. Although Jeff was patient and loving to her, always making sure she climaxed, at least orally, she missed the sex with different partners. She was further frustrated when they didn't conceive on her first cycle. She sensed that Jeff was having some personal issues as well. They talked but not about the serious issues they were facing. Another elephant was growing.

One day, Amanda visited Vince when Yvette wasn't home. Vince didn't have to work too hard to seduce her. They were in one of the bedrooms very quickly, leaving a trail of clothes behind.

Amanda was servicing Vince's cock with her mouth. Vince was enjoying the blowjob.

"Oh, I've missed this cock," Amanda purred as she worked it over with her mouth and hands.

"Just my cock, or others as well?" Vince asked.

"All of them, I suppose," she chuckled, "but this is the one I have now."

"Baby, I want to give it to you, too." Vince moaned.

"You have to wrap it, though; I'm off the pill, by my calculations; I'm 'hot' today," Amanda said, "Jeff and I have a date tonight."

"I'll give you a baby if that's what you want," Vince offered.

"I want Jeff's baby first; maybe if you're good, I'll be a surrogate for your baby afterward; Yvette and I have talked about it already," Amanda said, standing up. She removed some Magnum condoms from her purse and handed them to Vince.

"I suppose if I have to, damn, I hate these things," he said, opening the foil, removing the condom, and rolling it on his rigid cock. Amanda gave his cock a few strokes and smiled at him.

"I need you to fuck me," Amanda said as she lay down on the bed on her back, spreading her legs.

Vince still got excited seeing the tattoos. He petted the Queen of Spades tattoo that adorned her pubic triangle. "I've always liked that tattoo," he thought.

"Does a lady have to ask twice?" Amanda asked.

"I'm sorry, my dear, I was admiring your beauty," Vince replied.

He knelt between her legs, bent forward, and kissed her. As he stretched out on top of her, he stripped the condom off with his left hand, tossing it to the end of the bed.

"I'm so wet for you, just fuck me, please," Amanda groaned.

He slid forward, and in one motion, impaled Amanda on his cock.

"Oh my god, that feels so good!" Amanda screamed, wrapping her arms and legs around Vince.

Vince started thrusting himself in and out. He hoped Amanda had a climax soon; he knew he wouldn't last too long, the pregnancy risk, the fact he might be impregnating Amanda, excited him. He laughed to himself about the work that he, Dr. Jerome and Julia, were doing on Jeff. By the time the baby arrived, Jeff would be emasculated; he was probably already sterile.

Amanda was first to orgasm; she clawed at Vince's back. She didn't understand why guys hated condoms; Vince felt perfectly natural to her; her pussy was juicing heavily. She missed getting a good fuck; things were better between her and Jeff; she would have to keep this a secret from him.

When Vince felt her trembling, he couldn't hold back any longer. He let loose a torrent of cum into Amanda's fertile womb; he hoped she didn't feel it. Amanda's body was wracked by a series of spasms; she was beyond feeling.

The two felt aftershocks after their climaxes. They kissed and caressed each other. As Vince withdrew his cock, he found the condom. As he stood, he turned away from Amanda. He motioned as if he was removing a condom. He went to the bathroom and flushed the condom down the toilet. He returned to the bedroom. "Damn, I hate wearing those things," he said.

"Well, for the immediate future, it's 'no glove, no love,'" Amanda said, basking in an after-sex glow.

"I hope he knocks you up soon, so we can go back to au naturel again," Vince replied, knowing that Jeff wasn't up for the task.

"I hope so too; thanks for warming me up for the date tonight. I don't ever remember being this wet before," she said, fingering herself.

Vince kept his poker face. He started getting dressed. Amanda went to the bathroom to clean up. The two met up in the living room. They hugged each other.

"Thanks for my afternoon delight," Amanda whispered.

"You, too. Are we going to hook up again? Maybe later this week?" Vince asked.

"Please," Amanda purred.

They broke the hug, and Amanda left for her car. She showered and gave her pelvis some extra attention. She had to make herself presentable for Jeff. She hoped he made her pregnant soon. Little did she know that one of Vince's sperm was about to penetrate her awaiting egg.

That night she and Jeff made love. It wasn't as intense for Amanda as the afternoon session, but Jeff brought her off orally before they had intercourse. She was sated, they cuddled in their sleep. She dreamed about motherhood.

Jeff and Amanda had sex every night that week. It began to seem like a chore to them. Jeff had to use Viagra to perform. They were both relieved when Amanda's ovulation window was over. Amanda had visited Vince twice more during this time. Vince continued to fool Amanda by removing the condom before entering her. Amanda would get so worked up during the sex that she never noticed that Vince was inseminating her.

When Amanda's period was late, she tried a pregnancy test kit. When it tested positive, everyone was happy. Amanda and Jeff hosted a party for their close friends in the company. Everyone was delighted for Amanda and Jeff. Only Vince knew the truth; he kept quiet. He knew there was no way that Jeff was the father. Vince thought that the drugs that Dr. Jerome was feeding Jeff better kick in before the pregnancy was over. Jeff wasn't docile enough.

The studio filmed some scenes using Amanda's developing pregnancy. Jeff did his roles like an automaton. He knew that when the current contract was over, that he was done. The studio's blog for Amanda poured on the humiliation.

Hotwife Amanda's Blog

Stan finally knocked me up! I guess his swimmers were faster than Cucky's tongue! I'm so thrilled.
I'm making cucky go to "nanny" classes. He was an only child, so he doesn't know much about babies. It's funny to see him in the class; he's the only guy. The rest of his classmates are all teenage girls. I told the instructor to make sure Cucky had a black baby doll to practice on as that was the baby's color that I'm carrying. I made sure the girls overheard me. Now they're teasing Cucky as well!

gw3n
gw3n
137 Followers
12