Amanda Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda straddled my hips against the tub, her knees on either side of me and her chest at my eye level. She reached around to her back and undid the knot which was now comically trying to keep her top secure to her chest. She removed her top, whipping it onto the porch, and presented her naked breasts to my face. I reached up with my left hand and grabbed her right breast, running my thumb back and forth over her nipple. I placed my right hand on her back and guided her to lean towards me. I wrapped my mouth around her right tit and sucked. My right hand moved down to her lower back and slipped under her bottoms, finding its way to her soft hole, penetrating her once again. Our hands ran all over each other's bodies for the next many moments as we made out and rediscovered each other. Her hands reached between my legs and rubbed my dick. She grabbed at the button keeping my trunks on my waist and undid it, slipping a hand under and gripping my cock. She moved her hand up and down my shaft, splashing water everywhere between us, as I continued to work my mouth between her breasts and my fingers in and out of her pussy from behind her. She had soon worked my cock well out of my trunks and tugged at my hips to lift up. I thrust my hips up, raising us both, and shimmied my trunks down my legs. I sat back down as she repositioned herself, spreading her legs wide and reaching down to her crotch. I wrapped my hands around her hips and lower back and leaned my head back against the edge of the tub, staring up at her bouncing tits and pretty blue eyes, her wet hair whipping back and forth. Amanda pulled her boy-short aside with her right hand and moved her left hand down onto my cock, guiding it into her hole.

"Oh God," I moaned, as she lowered herself onto my lap. She leaned back and grinned, beginning to grind her hips on me. We quickly found rhythm and I pushed my cock into her as she pushed her pussy down into me.

"You like that, baby?" She asked. I moved my hand to support her as she continued to lean back. Her breasts spread and bounced to each side of her chest, her tight stomach flexing to post up and down as she road my cock.

"Oh how I've missed you," I said, between breaths. "I've wanted this for so long, to fuck your tight little pussy." Amanda wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned in for a kiss. I moved my arms around her hips and under her ass and rose to my feet, lifting her with me. My trunks fell down to the water and I held her there, my cock throbbing inside her, kissing her. She wrapped her legs around me and I pulled up on her ass, lowering her back down. We quickly got back into rhythm, my cock pumping in and out of her hole once again. She began to moan more loudly and gripped the back of my neck with her finger tips. We continued and I kissed her neck and hair, breathing in the scent of her skin mixed up with the night air and steam of the tub. I bit at her shoulder as she gripped my neck harder and moaned louder and louder.

Amanda strained a whisper into my ear, "I'm gonna cum," flexing her legs around my waist and pulling herself onto me. Hearing the pleasure in her voice made me work harder, helping her quicken the pace.

"Cum all over my cock, baby. Cum for me! I want your tight little pussy juices all over me, baby," I hissed back at her. I bit at her neck and lip as she shuddered. Her pace slowed to a steady gyration, grinding her pussy onto my cock, interrupted by intermittent spasms of her belly, causing her to jerk forward suddenly. I stood, there, holding her. She lowered her head onto my shoulder, her hair laying down her back. I kissed her head and rubbed her back, slowly lowering us back down into the tub, her on my lap.

"That was amazing," she said, from her position on my shoulder. I kissed her head and neck again and helped her off of me. She stood in the hot-tub only for a moment before sitting back down, swinging her legs over my lap and curling up into my chest. I held her there for many moments and we talked about everything that was and everything that could be. "I don't know how Frank is going to take this," she whimpered, "probably not well."

"Does he have to know? Are you going to tell him?" I asked. "I will certainly keep the secret, if that's what you want."

"I don't plan on telling him, but I like hanging out with you. I'm worried my guilty conscience will make me tell him. How long can we keep it up?"

I thought for a moment, "Well, as long as you'd like, Amanda. I'll be here for you forever, as long as you'll have me. I'll keep your secret forever. Frank, whoever, they don't matter to me, you do. I've known this since I first met you."

Another few moments passed without a word between us before she said "You should get to know him, you'd probably like him a lot, and you two would probably get along very well."

"Sure, we both have at least one common interest, right?" I snickered at her, flexing my arm around her to assist in the tease.

12