Amanda, CIA Agent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for stopping."

"Funny time of year for a swim. Like your suit though."

Groggy, she shivered in the warm cab, rubbing her hands over her arms and legs to restore circulation.

"I wasn't taking a swim. It was part of a training exercise."

He threw his head back and barked a laugh. "Yeah, and I'm a nuclear fucking scientist." He pronounced it 'nucular'. He snorted and shook his head. "Training, my ass."

As her core temperature rose, she became more alert, and she realized her wet cotton panties were plastered to her like a second skin, concealing nothing. She squirmed in her seat, trying not to be obvious in unsticking them, but they immediately clung to her again.

He squeezed her thigh. "I know a truck stop where you can make a few bucks, once I'm done with you. Unless you'd rather blow me while I drive. I don't normally pay over $20, but I bet you charge a bit more, don't you, missy?"

She picked up his hand and dropped it in his own lap. "Can you take me to Camp Peary? It's right off I-64."

The leer fell away from his face, replaced by uncertainty. "For real?" He raised a cup from the console and spit into it. "I'm going right by." He reappraised her.

One strap of her bra dangled, and she turned away to pull it over her shoulder and recenter her breasts in their cups, brushing away a coating of sand. There was more sand in her panties, chafing her, and she had no choice but to pull down the elastic in front to clear it. She tried to be discreet, but he remained attentive.

"Got anything I can cover up with?"

"Behind your seat, there'll be a shirt on the floor. Kinda dirty though."

"Dirty's fine." She bent over the seat back, knowing she was giving him a memorable view of her bottom but more eager to cover her front. She snatched up the shirt, but as she put it on, she inhaled a foul smell of rancid grease and body odor. Her stomach heaved and she tasted bile. She threw the shirt back behind the seat.

"Sorry, I spilt barbecue on it. Told you it was dirty."

"Yes, you did. I should've asked for specifics."

By the time they reached the gatehouse, Amanda had recovered some strength, and she pushed her door open, intending to climb down. However, the driver was already reaching up to grab her beneath her arms. As he released her, his hands slid over her breasts. Before she could protest, he was already climbing back into the cab.

Huffing in annoyance, she approached the guard, who peered at her through the window as an array of blinding spotlights illuminated her body. Behind her, she heard a roar from the diesel and a hiss from its brakes as the rig pulled away.

He cracked open his window. "Miss, this is a restricted facility. You'll have to leave."

She had almost gotten warm in the truck, but already she was shivering hard again in the biting wind. "I'm in training here."

The guard kept his eyes on her quivering breasts, which were barely concealed by her wet bra. "I'll need to see some ID."

She squinted to read his name tag. "Ralph. I've had an accident. My ID is at the bottom of the harbor."

A second guard leaned over the first. "Come inside so we can search you." He snickered.

Ralph pushed him away. "Call an instructor to come sign you in."

"My phone's in the harbor too," she said, exasperated.

"I can call, but I really don't want to wake Mr. Dobbins."

"No, let's not," she agreed. While she dithered, the second guard opened the door and beckoned her inside with a theatrical sweep of his arm.

The guardhouse was scarcely larger than a telephone booth. Ignoring the open door, she bent toward the window, and she felt her breasts shift. She flattened her hand against her upper chest, all too aware of the futility of her attempt at modesty. "Call Cody Maxwell."

Ralph tore his eyes away long enough to dial. His voice was barely audible through the gap in the window. He turned back to her.

"Tell him to bring me a robe, or a blanket." She straightened up.

"Sorry, I already hung up." His gaze was now fixed on the front of her panties.

The wind howled, and she shivered continuously. She wrapped her arms around herself more tightly.

"Call him back."

She recalled Cody's recent advance and her refusal. Had her tight clothing invited his interest? Seeing her in just her bra and panties was not going to help matters.

She looked up, and saw his figure in the distance.

"Never mind," she told Ralph, unable to hide her aggravation. "He's nearly here."

As Cody approached, he shook his head. "Amanda! What the fuck?" His eyes swept over her nearly naked body.

"I fell off the pier."

"Where are your clothes?"

"In the harbor." She sighed. "I lost my ID. Can you sign me in?" She bounced on the balls of her feet, but stopped when she felt her breasts shimmy.

Cody signed for her. "You're turning blue, let's get you inside." He took off his short fleece-lined jacket and wrapped it around her. It covered her only to the waist.

As he hustled her down the sidewalk, her legs finally gave way. Cody caught her and lifted her over his shoulder, wrapping his arms around her knees. When she wiggled, his grip shifted to her butt. She yipped and kicked her legs.

Cody tightened his hold. "Stop it, or I'll drop you."

She craned her neck, trying to identify her surroundings. When he finally pulled open the heavy door of his building and carried her inside, she thumped his back.

"Put me down, please."

Gently, he set her on her feet. Thankfully, it was warmer inside, but she glanced down at her nearly bare lower half with embarrassment. Already Cody had the wrong idea. Going to his room would compound the error.

"I've got it from here, thanks," she said, swaying as she tried to get her bearings.

"You can barely stand." He turned to face her, pulling her body against his own.

She still felt guilty about rejecting him previously, and when his lips found her mouth, she returned his kisses. A hard lump formed within his jeans, pressing against her panties. A low moan escaped her throat.

It would be so easy to acquiesce, to let Cody carry her to his room. But she understood the consequences.

In her mind's eye, Cody lay atop her, her knees raised to her chest, his weight against the backs of her thighs as he thrust himself deep into her. No doubt he would be attentive, and energetic. He was attractive enough.

But she wasn't in love with him.

She twisted within his arms, and slipped out of his grasp. "Thanks again," she called out as she pushed unsteadily through the door.

Her own building wasn't far. As soon as she entered, she spotted Percy, comfortable in an upholstered armchair. He dropped the dogeared copy of Hustler he'd been reading.

"You're looking especially fetching, Amanda. There's something about the short coat together with the missing pants." He rose to block her path as he ogled her.

"I'm too tired for your nonsense, Percy. Let me through."

"How was the water? A little nippy?"

She felt a surge of rage. "That was you, in the orange bibs."

He gave a low chuckle. "Think of it as a wake-up call. You'll never get an overseas deployment without my endorsement."

The tendons in her neck stood out as she glared at him a moment before squeezing past him and stumbling off toward her room.

* * *

The next morning, she ran into Megan on the way to class.

"Hey Amanda, you ok? I heard your exercise didn't go so well."

"It was a disaster." Amanda's mouth twitched. As she spoke, Shane strode toward them with his jaw set.

"What the hell, Amanda? We waited for two hours. You weren't on comms, and you didn't answer your phone. Now I hear you fell into the harbor?"

"I was pushed." She snorted. "Thanks for your concern."

His expression eased, and he squeezed her arm. "You were right about the brush pass. The stick was in the coke can. Most of our marks were Satisfactory, but we got three Lesters, because you were spotted, and you missed the confirmation and debrief."

Recognizing the term for Less Than Satisfactory, her shoulders slumped a little as she pulled her arm away.

"Percy said you hitched a ride home with a trucker? Were you really naked when you got out of the cab?"

She lifted her chin and raised her voice. "I wasn't naked. I still had -- "

Heads turned.

"- my bra and panties," she finished in a quieter voice, with her eyes lowered.

She remembered how wet her underwear had been, and how transparent. "Although I guess I may as well have been." She turned away.

Later, Megan tried to cheer her up. "Three Lesters isn't so bad. You'll do better next time."

All three were my fault, she thought to herself, as her fingernails dug into her palms. She changed the subject. "How was your evening?"

Megan's cheeks flushed. "I stopped by to see Chad."

"Oh. I mean, um, great." Amanda winced at her own reaction. Was she jealous?

Megan raised her eyebrows.

With an effort, Amanda tried to dispel the awkwardness. "Was it good?"

Megan bit her lip. "Yeah," she whispered.

She had a faraway look in her eyes. "I'm crushing on him. Not sure he feels the same."

* * *

A few weeks later, Amanda received training in land navigation, followed by a surprise exercise. A truck carried them deep into the woods, then turned onto a logging road. At intervals, Robert stopped the truck and dropped off a recruit, handing them a packet as they climbed out.

The first heavy drops of a downpour spattered Amanda's map as she studied it by the beam of her flashlight. She had a long distance to cover, over steep terrain, and she was still sore from a long run the day before. Nevertheless, she intended to attain a perfect score by finishing in less time than allotted.

She made an initial sighting with her compass and saw the density of the forest would necessitate frequent updates. Thick undergrowth and fallen branches slowed her pace, and she detoured around several large deadfalls. After three miles she reached a high ridge, and she paused to sip from her canteen. To her left, the hillside fell away and fog obscured the valley below. The downpour resumed, spurring her onward.

For the next two hours, her route traversed the slope, forcing her to walk with her left foot lower than her right, sapping her strength. Ravines and gullies carried raging torrents across her path, which she waded. As she became fatigued, it took more effort to maintain her pace, but she just drove herself harder.

At her final checkpoint an instructor stood beside a roaring fire, and as she approached she recognized Chad. A wide tarp sheltered him from the heavy rain and wind. The glow of a lantern and the hiss of a propane heater emanated from a sturdy tent, and she smelled beef stew and coffee simmering on a gas stove. Her stomach rumbled.

"Amanda! I wasn't expecting you yet." He spoke rapidly as he motioned her closer. "You're way ahead of schedule. Great work." He initialed her logbook.

She made an effort to smile. "Thanks, Chad, but I'm exhausted."

"Come on, you've only got two miles left."

She stood close to him and touched his arm. "Can I rest in your tent? Maybe have some stew and coffee?"

She knew she shouldn't ask, and for a moment she wanted to take back her words. But it wasn't right that Robert gave her a surprise exercise the day after her run. She'd needed a day to recover.

Chad had helped Megan during a previous exercise. Maybe he'd bend the rules for her too.

His expression was inscrutable. "You know that's not allowed. Plus, you'd make puddles. I have to sleep there." His fingers fidgeted.

She felt guilty pressing him. Leveraging his obvious interest in her was manipulative. But she cocked her hip and pouted. "Nobody'll know."

He looked around, then lowered his voice. "Only for an hour. Here, use this towel. But leave your wet clothes outside." He looked her up and down.

That's fair, she thought.

As she looked back at his broad shoulders and brilliant smile, she squeezed her thighs together. However, he was dating Megan, and she didn't intend to act on her attraction. It would be unkind to further inflame his ardor by letting him watch her undress.

Removing her dripping coat, she stepped to the opposite side of the tent, shielding herself from view. She sat down in the wet leaves to pull off her boots and socks. Peeking around the edge of the tent, she made sure she was out of sight, then unfastened her pants and slid them down and off. Her shirt followed.

"Don't look," she called out. Blushing, clad only in her bra and panties, she stepped out long enough to lob her sodden clothes. "Hang those by the fire? Thanks."

Instead of turning away, Chad stared openly at her fulsome breasts, round and high within her simple white bra, then his gaze moved lower. When he spoke, his voice was husky. "Sure. But your underwear's soaked, let me dry those too. Don't forget, no water in the tent."

"Chad! I asked you not to look."

But she understood his request. "All right." Absently she tugged at the back of her panties, freeing the portion caught between her butt cheeks. "You're not coming in, right?"

Amanda started to step back behind the tent, but she stopped. He's way too interested, but he's going to see me naked anyway, she rationalized, and it will only be for a second. And it's totally necessary to keep the tent dry. It's not like I'm trying to seduce him, she told herself. She felt another frisson of excitement and a tightening deep in her belly.

She pivoted and lowered her eyes as she reached behind herself to unhook her bra. Attempting a casual manner, but betrayed by her scarlet cheeks, she slipped the straps off her shoulders and down her arms. Fighting her shame, she forced herself to carefully fold the cups together. In her bare feet, she hopped over the sharp sticks and pinecones to add the bra to the pile at his feet.

She followed his stare, looking down at the motion of her breasts, and she was shocked by her own wanton boldness. You're doing a striptease for him, she thought, and felt her hot flush spreading to her ears and neck. You're a whore, she thought, and a traitor, and a snake.

Stop it, she admonished herself. She turned away and grasped the sides of her practical white cotton panties and skimmed them to her ankles. As she folded them neatly and placed them atop the pile, she didn't attempt to cover herself, and she watched him gawk. Realizing she was smiling inanely at him, she turned to dry herself with his towel.

She stepped toward the door of the tent. "You're not coming in, right?" she asked again.

"I'm looking out for the next trainee." He gestured toward the woods without ever taking his eyes off her.

The flow of warm air against her back reminded her of her fatigue. She ducked and backed inside, pausing to pull the heavy flaps shut.

"Hi, Amanda."

She froze, still in a crouch, and the blood left her face. Over her shoulder, a hanging lantern illuminated Percy Dobbins. Grinning, he raised a small camera and took a photo.

She groaned as she absorbed the scale of this catastrophe. She was caught red handed. If Percy expelled her, she'd never become an operations officer. She'd spend her career as an office drone.

She'd never avenge her father's death.

Behind her, the door flaps parted, and Chad entered. She turned and said, "That was hateful."

Chad looked at the floor. "I had no choice. Percy made me."

Confirming there was not a scrap of clothing within reach, she sat and turned to face Percy, hunching her shoulders and pulling her knees to her chest. "What do you want?"

He crooked his finger.

She hung her head. "No. Please don't."

But after a moment, she sighed and rose to her knees, then edged toward him. As she passed, she eyed Chad's sleeping bag, stretched out opposite Percy's. She longed to zip herself inside, as much for its concealment as for its comfort.

He reached out and pulled her in as his eyes consumed her. "Kiss me."

She leaned over him, the tips of her breasts grazing his chest. Squeezing her eyes shut and clamping her lips together, she brushed her mouth across his.

Percy enveloped her. Her breasts flattened against his damp cotton shirt as he gripped her narrow waist with his sweaty fingers. Beneath her, his body shook with needy excitement.

Percy planted wet kisses on her cheek as he clumsily ran his hand over her breasts, roughly pinching her nipples. As he slid one hand lower and squeezed her butt, she jiggled her hips to evade his touch.

Abruptly, Percy's arms went slack, releasing her. She sat back on her haunches and glanced at his crotch. He was flaccid.

He shook his head in frustration. "Not even you can get me hard. Fucking blood pressure pills."

He looked at Chad. "You'll have to do it."

As she pivoted toward Chad, she thought of Megan. If her friend saw the desire now evident in his face, she would consider this a deliberate betrayal, and pointing out Chad's deceit would not save her. Their friendship would be destroyed.

Chad swallowed. "Touch your tits."

She hesitated, wracked with anguish.

"Would you rather let Percy do it?"

Reluctantly, she placed her hands beneath her breasts, caressing them. Her face reddened.

As she admired his sculpted features, she felt frustration, then anger. It's not my fault he likes me better, she told herself.

"Open your legs."

Her inhibitions gave way. She slid her knees apart, watching his reaction.

He's looking between my legs, she thought. I'm showing him.

The idea was delicious. She hissed.

"Touch your pussy."

She wanted to, so badly. Her chin quivered.

"Do it." He unzipped his pants.

She slid her hand down her belly, running her fingers over her slickening labia. Her breath caught in her throat.

Chad freed himself from his pants. "Finger yourself."

Amanda watched him fist his cock, fascinated. She wanted to obey, but she'd never let anyone watch. It would be wicked.

Yet she couldn't resist. She was so wet, her finger slid in easily.

She inserted a second finger, stretching herself. The sensation was so pleasurable. As she sawed her hand in and out, her secretions coated her fingers. She used her thumb on her clitoris, and whimpered.

She leaned forward and kissed him, openmouthed.

He drew back, then smirked. "You want me."

She cast her eyes down. "No."

He scoffed. "Your nipples are hard." As he ran his fingertips lightly along the underside of her breast, she drew in a stuttering breath.

Chad used both hands, wrapping his fingers around her globes. "Oh my god. I can't believe I'm finally touching these." His voice cracked.

No, she thought, I can't let this happen.

"What about Megan?" she asked.

"We're not exclusive." He slipped his own fingers inside her, twisting them.

Amanda panted raggedly and bucked her hips. "You're a player," she murmured.

He clamped his hand roughly around her jaw, leaving a streak of her own wetness across her cheek. "Turn around."

She hesitated only a moment. Chad pushed her onto her hands and knees, and she cried out as he spread her labia and thrust into her. He pushed deeper, and she moaned as she stretched to accommodate him.

"Fuck her harder," Percy said.

Gripping her by the hair, Chad pressed her cheek to the hard ground, grunting as he slammed into her more forcefully. Percy laughed.

He doesn't care about me, she realized as his hips pounded repeatedly against her butt, sliding her face and shoulder across the patch of damp dirt. Yet her arousal climbed. "Don't stop."

After a time, Chad grew winded and withdrew, then lay back and pulled her forward.

Unsure of his intent, Amanda raised up on her knees and shuffled closer as she wiped her cheek with her palm, tasting dirt on her lips.

"Ride me."

She shifted her weight and swung her knee over him.