Amanda, CIA Agent Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha nodded to Percy, then shot Amanda a look. "Change your panties. New mission: keep this pair clean, at least until the meeting starts."

* * *

"Did you finalize the four women?" Harlan wondered, later that same afternoon.

"We're settled on Vicki Chase," said Percy, gesturing toward the monitor, which showed a headshot of a beautiful brunette.

"How's her body?"

Percy nodded at Amanda, who brought up an image of Vicki in her bra and panties.

Harlan looked at the image for a long moment, then cleared his throat.

"Send Harlan her file," Percy said to Amanda. "Include all the pictures." Turning to Harlan, he said, "As you requested, we held a seat for that redhead." He consulted his list. "Lauren Edmondson."

Harlan nodded. "Who else do you have?"

"There are eight other finalists." Amanda showed thumbnails.

Once again, she'd had no time for a break beforehand, so Mystery Man's load had only added to Silas' contribution, and squirming only increased her discomfort. The only thing that would help would be to remove them, but she had no hope of doing so discreetly.

Harlan stepped closer, then tapped a thumbnail. "Who's this?"

Percy consulted his list. "Tamara Pinkney. Pretty face, lousy tits."

Amanda grimaced, thinking Percy's standards were ridiculous. In Percy's mind, attractive breasts came only in one particular size and shape, and they existed solely for his own amusement. Unfortunately, her own pair had become his standard, to which all others were compared -- and generally found wanting -- and lately, he refreshed his memory frequently.

"Tamara's appealing, but her job performance is mediocre. Sabrina Rodriguez is an alternative. Solid performer, although she didn't ace her interview." She pulled up a larger portrait of Sabrina, followed by a full-length picture.

Harlan studied it. "Yes, give her another look." He rubbed his chin. "You don't have a blonde yet."

Percy shook his head. "No slam dunks among the blondes this year."

Amanda raised a finger. "You might consider Ciara Erikson. Yes, Jack, she flubbed her interview, but so did Sabrina, and we're giving her a shot." She brought up Ciara's picture.

Jack started to argue, but Amanda held up her hand, and he sat back, arms crossed, cheeks darkening.

"Hear me out. She isn't comfortable disrobing, but neither was I. You took a chance on me, and now I can strip off at the drop of a hat."

"Now that you mention it," said Jack, "you teased me mercilessly the first time I interviewed you. We never finished your evaluation."

Amanda opened her mouth, but she saw Percy nod to her. She clamped her mouth shut and scowled.

Jack tossed his fedora in the air and let it fall to the floor, then looked down at it pointedly. "We can wait until after the meeting."

She nodded mutely, remembering how handsy and creepy he'd been at her interview, and her excuses to avoid being alone with him. Now, her efforts were for naught. She'd made him angry, and she would get well and truly fucked.

Harlan still studied Ciara's headshot. "Do you have one with less clothing?"

"Oh. Of course," said Amanda, clicking.

Harlan rubbed his chin. "She deserves an opportunity."

"Got it," said Percy, making a note. "Want to meet Sabrina now?" He placed a call.

Minutes later, Sabrina tapped on the door and entered. When she saw Harlan, she stopped. "Oh. Hi, sir." She smiled without warmth.

Percy cleared his throat. "What's this?" He gestured at her full skirt and matching suit jacket, with a high-necked blouse underneath.

Harlan frowned. "Is that what you wear to selection meetings?"

Sabrina looked stricken. "Oh, no, sir. I didn't know I'd be, um, called back today." She looked at Percy, then back at Harlan. "I have a doctor's appointment right after work."

Percy looked at her askance.

"He's my parents' doctor. I didn't want him to report on my clothing --"

"Right," interrupted Percy. "Amanda, give us a recap."

She opened Sabrina's file. "Little reaction to verbal insults and compromised dignity. Moderate discomfort with removal of clothing, as Percy's about to demonstrate." She closed the file and looked at Harlan. "The big problem is her sexual history."

Percy pointed his pen at Sabrina. "Take off your blouse and skirt."

Harlan leaned closer to whisper to Amanda, his eyes on Sabrina. "No experience?"

As Sabrina unbuttoned her blouse, Amanda answered behind her hand. "Lots of boyfriends. Full sex with the last two. The issue is more with discussing it."

Sabrina pulled out the tails of her blouse and shrugged it off her shoulders. As the garment hung from her forearms, there was a knock at the door, and it opened.

"Oh, sorry. Natasha said you were finishing up." The man dropped his gaze to the exposed cups of Sabrina's bra. "I, um, reserved the room for a presentation."

"Ten minutes, Tom," said Percy. As a passerby glanced in, Sabrina stood stock still, biting her lip.

Tom shifted a tall stack of black binders to his hip and checked his watch. "Ok." He started to close the door, then stopped. "Can Yancey and I set up?"

"Sure," said Percy, picking up his note pad. As Tom began setting out binders, Amanda disconnected her laptop and gathered her 8x10 glossies. Yancey followed him in, fumbling with his laptop's cables as he stared at Sabrina's chest.

Percy extended his hand toward Sabrina. "I'll hold your blouse. Tell us your most recent sexual experience."

Sabrina relinquished it reluctantly. "Um. Saturday, I had a blind date with Reggie, a friend of my college roommate's fiancé."

Amanda had seen Sabrina strip down once before. Today, with a larger audience, she seemed more uncomfortable. But she had a breathtaking body, and her plain, conservatively cut bra didn't diminish her appeal.

"You fucked him on the first date?" asked Percy. "Now the skirt," he reminded her.

She lifted her chin, and the cords stood out in her neck. "I mean, we, um, went to bed, but not like that." She crossed her arms tightly, curling her shoulders inward. When Percy patted her hip, near the zip tab of her skirt, she jumped.

Maybe Percy's right, thought Amanda. Sabrina could benefit from habituation, just as she had. She'd find it unpleasant, but such issues were better faced sooner than later. It would be hard looking Sabrina in the eye while throwing her to the wolves, but sheltering her helped no one.

* * *

The following day, Amanda opened the door of her SCIF to admit Sabrina, then shut it behind her. Returning to her rolling desk chair, she eyed Sabrina.

"Bold choices, better than last time."

Sabrina's short, pleated glen plaid skirt hung low across her hips. She smoothed the wool fabric against her thighs. "It's 6pm. You said to dress for a date."

Amanda nodded. "Tighten your belt, so it stays up around your waist."

She tugged at her belt loops until her skirt rode higher, then refastened her narrow black leather belt. Looking down, she bit her lip.

"What's the matter?"

"The tops of my stockings are visible."

Amanda wiped away a smile. Not long ago, you were on the receiving end of this treatment, she reminded herself, and it wasn't the least bit amusing.

"Am I going for habituation?"

Ignoring her question, Amanda lifted her gaze, and saw Sabrina press her palm to the vee of exposed skin between the open buttons of her white cotton blouse.

"You're not showing through."

"Sorry. It's a black bra, but the oxford cloth is too thick. I have a thinner top, but it's loose, and you said it had to be a little tight."

"I didn't say a little." She rubbed her chin. "Take that off."

Sabrina paused with her fingers on her third button, glancing over her shoulder, then swallowed visibly. "Yesterday, you made me take off my blouse, and then you let in strangers."

Amanda felt a twinge of guilt. It was a horrifying business, but there was no other path. She gave Sabrina a stony look, then rose and opened the door wide. The SCIF door was supposed to remain locked, but all her sensitive files were properly stored, and it would only take a minute to make her point. "Take it off," she repeated, putting an edge on her voice.

Sabrina eyed the open doorway as she unbuttoned her blouse with trembling fingers, revealing her black lace balconette bra. "Do I know him?"

Carlton Egerton was a senior manager in another part of the Directorate of Operations, and one of Percy's many friends. Amanda had entertained him once, but she didn't know him well. He'd chosen Sabrina based on her pictures.

"He knows you." For emphasis, Amanda let her gaze linger on Sabrina's impressive bust as she reached into her drawer and removed a neatly folded pale green blouse. "Put this on."

She remembered then how a man she'd never met had fucked her in Percy's office the day before. He'd never introduced himself, he'd just taken what he wanted. She'd found his behavior particularly demeaning, yet regrettably, she was now facilitating the same treatment.

Sabrina lifted the garment by its corners, letting it unfurl, and her mouth formed an o. "It's Giorgio Armani. This cost more than I make in a month." She put her arms through the sleeves. "But it's too small."

Amanda pulled the edges closer. "You'll manage."

At the sound of footsteps in the hallway, Sabrina hurried to do up the buttons. "Leave the third button undone," said Amanda.

"I'm almost bursting out."

"That's the idea," said Amanda, under her breath, as she took Sabrina's arm and pulled her into the corridor, locking the door behind them.

Riding the elevator to another floor, they stopped at Carlton's door. Sabrina tapped, and from inside, a voice called, "Come." Sabrina entered, followed by Amanda.

"I'm Sabrina." She smiled and extended her hand.

Ignoring her greeting, he stared obviously at her exposed cleavage and the outline of her bra, visible through her blouse. "Aren't you Miss Thing." Rubbing his hands together, he stepped behind her, shifting his focus to her legs. "Why are you here?"

She blinked. "For a date?"

He snickered, pointing at his desk. "You're my toy now. Bend over."

After a moment, she planted her palms and lowered her chest toward the desktop, looking back at him over her shoulder.

"I mean, habituation?" Absently, she chewed on her cuticle. "I have trouble taking off my clothes. I mean, with people watching. Like men. Or people I don't know. Not that it's easier if I, um, know them."

Amanda sat in an armchair in the corner, thinking, my god, take a breath. Carlton took the other armchair. Both looked straight up Sabrina's skirt.

Sabrina took a deep breath. "I also have a hard time talking about sex, or men's, um, bodies." She saw Carlton's gaze was locked on her panty-clad bottom, and her pitch rose an octave. "Or my own body."

"What's your best feature?" He rubbed himself through his trousers.

Sabrina tossed her head, letting her long, dark tresses cascade over her shoulders. "My hair. Some men say my eyes."

Smirking, he moved behind his desk and sat down again. "Describe your tits."

"Oh." Aware of the view down her blouse, she flushed, unable to meet his eye. "They're... substantial. Firm, but, um, natural. They attract attention. Men like them, I mean, not that many have seen them. I mean, people see them covered, but not, um, bare. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but --"

"Why aren't they your best feature?"

She grimaced. "I'm more than just a sex object?"

"Tell me about your ass."

She bit her lip. "My last boyfriend said it had a nice shape. I just wish it was smaller. But no matter how much Stairmaster I do, it still measures the same. Now it's better toned, though."

Carlton stood, putting his finger beneath her chin until she stood up straight again. He shot Amanda a look. "She's pretty green. Sure she's ready?"

He came around his desk, then ran his fingers through Sabrina's hair. "If she can't take it all, I won't be happy. Maybe you should show her how it's done."

"She'll take it all." Amanda caught Sabrina's eye and pointed at the floor.

Sabrina's nostrils flared, but she knelt at Carlton's feet. With a sigh, she drew down his fly and pulled out his semi-hard cock. As she inexpertly began to stroke him, he became fully erect.

He was pretty average, Amanda thought, but he'd still be a challenge for Sabrina. However, Amanda had serviced four different men the day before, an unsustainable pace. Sabrina would have to step up, as would the others.

Sabrina leaned forward and flicked her tongue at the head of Carlton's cock, then licked the underside before hesitantly taking him inside her mouth. Wrapping her hand around his shaft, she noisily applied suction.

Carlton sighed and unfastened his belt, letting his pants fall, and kicked them aside. As he flexed his hips, Sabrina sat back on her heels.

He growled. With one hand behind her head, the other gripping her jaw, he thrust forward, reaching the back of her mouth and producing a series of squelching noises. When she regained her hold on his shaft, Sabrina leaned back, vocalizing her protest around his cock as she struggled to remain upright.

"Time out," said Amanda, holding up her hand as she stepped forward. She used a low voice. "Did you do your dildo exercises? And did you practice humming to open your throat?"

Sabrina nodded, her eyes downcast.

"Don't forget to lube up his cock, and your lips. Stick your tongue all the way out, and breathe through your nose. I know you used your hand with your boyfriend, but Mr. Egerton doesn't like any hands, and he likes to stay in your mouth until he finishes."

To Carlton, she said, "Sorry," then motioned for Sabrina to continue.

Sabrina glared balefully at her, but she wiped a thick rope of spit from her chin and shuffled forward. Reaching for his cock, she caught herself and put her hands behind herself. Bobbing forward, she captured his tip with her mouth.

"Take it," he said, pumping his hips again, getting most of his length into her mouth. She choked, then turned her head and wrenched away. He swore loudly.

"Don't worry, sir," said Amanda, "we're going to get this done." Deep throat was a popular request, and she couldn't afford to leave anyone unsatisfied.

"Sabrina, lie on your back on the sofa, with your head hanging off the edge of the cushion. Mr. Egerton, please kneel on the floor beside her."

Carlton arrived quickly at his spot. Sabrina moved more slowly to her position, then laid back. Squirting flavored lube onto her hands, she coated his cock, then spread some on her lips.

"Go ahead, sir, Sabrina's ready when you are."

He leaned forward, putting his tip inside her mouth.

Amanda heard Sabrina humming, and saw her chest rise and fall. Her tongue was fully extended beneath his cock. "Good girl."

Carlton began to thrust, and as he achieved greater depth, he exhaled loudly. Grinning, he thrust himself all the way in, and Sabrina choked again, spewing out gouts of saliva.

"Stay with it," said Amanda.

Carlton's movements quickened, and he began to pant. Soon, he groaned loudly.

When he was done cumming, Amanda helped Sabrina sit up. Her chest heaved, and her cheeks were streaked with mascara. As Amanda watched, she pushed out a mouthful of semen, letting it dribble down her chin onto her blouse.

Carlton pulled on his pants. "Not great, but it's your first session. You're quite a piece of ass, though. With more practice, you'll become proficient. But whatever you do, don't make your ass smaller."

"Yes, Mr. Egerton." Sabrina frowned at the wet oval darkening the front of her blouse from her throat to her waist. As he held open the door, Amanda nudged her, and she said, "Thank you, sir."

He waved his hand. "Happy to help."

* * *

After they returned to her SCIF, Amanda waited while Sabrina changed back into her own blouse. "Don't you want to fix your makeup?"

She looked back with startling bitterness. "It's a little late. Half the building's already seen me."

She started for the door, then turned back, raised her index finger, and leaned closer. "It's bad enough you're making me into a whore. But why humiliate me?" She walked out.

That felt shitty, Amanda said to herself, but at least I didn't have to do him myself. With a sigh, she sat down at her desk, and her eye fell on the reminder she'd written: Find Partner for Field Training Exercise at the Farm. At the bottom, she'd added in red, Only Three Weeks Away!

Pushing Sabrina from her mind, she considered the list of candidates she'd assembled. There was Cody Maxwell, who'd crushed on her during last year's session, then mocked and ridiculed her after she rejected him, shortly before delivering a very thorough, public, nonconsensual fucking. Afterwards, his calls and stalking episodes -- which he called "dates" -- had driven her to distraction.

Her second option was Megan Lindstrom, who she'd befriended during their induction. Amanda still cringed when she remembered how she'd befriended Megan, then betrayed her by fucking her hot boyfriend Chad -- which, to her shame, she'd enjoyed, despite the deception Chad had perpetrated to get her naked. To this day, Megan never acknowledged Chad's complicity, spurned her apologies, and stonily ignored her in meetings.

Finally, there was Shane Ellison, a more senior operative who'd been her team leader last year. He'd recently been promoted again, so he'd undoubtedly become even more arrogant and condescending, if that were possible. She shuddered when she remembered his multiple unsuccessful attempts to bed her, and how little he thought of her ability, particularly after she was pushed off a pier during their training exercise and returned to camp wearing only her wet bra and panties.

Of the three, Shane was the least disagreeable option. She lifted the phone and called him.

* * *

As Amanda entered the Shenandoah Towers Hotel and crossed the parquet marble floor of the lobby, she happened to look left, across the atrium, and spotted her best friend, Michelle Miller, headed toward Chez Matisse, the hotel's exclusive, trendy restaurant. She grinned and drew a breath to call out, poised to raise her arm in greeting, then stopped herself. Michelle was with someone. Her escort turned his face her way for a split second, and she thought she recognized him from a previous mission. But no, that guy worked only overseas.

She resumed course toward the cocktail lounge, took a seat at the bar, and ordered a Tanqueray and Tonic. Once her eyes adjusted, she saw a couple of businessmen at the opposite end, watching college basketball. Behind her, others nursed their drinks and nibbled at the complimentary snacks, some with laptops open. No sign of Shane.

She disliked this bar, but it was nearby Shane's apartment. While her impatience grew, a server in heavy makeup and a too-short skirt tried to act half her actual age as she served watered-down drinks for $1 tips. The place was a known pickup joint, and Amanda had already fended off an unwelcome advance.

She checked her watch again, resolving to wait ten more minutes. No doubt he was making a point about his own importance, and her lack thereof. She ordered another T&T, thinking how it must grate on him that she was chosen over him to lead the training exercise.

She felt a hand slide across her back, and looked up at Shane. He trailed his fingers down her arm, curling them to the inside, and she stiffened as he brushed the side of her breast.

"Thanks for meeting me." She gave him a carefully calibrated smile. "I appreciate you, um, partnering with me on the exercise."

"I didn't agree to do it yet." The edge in his voice cut through the saccharine eighties pop background music.

She pushed out the neighboring stool with the sole of her low-heeled pump as she studied him, noticing his narrow mouth and weak chin. With his bushy eyebrows, long, slightly crooked nose, and unkempt hair, he looked owlish.