Amanda Jane Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what's the deal?" Amanda asked at last.

"The deal my love..." Jane told her, reaching out to touch the hand again, "The deal is that I dare you... No, I challenge you, to kiss a girl and not enjoy it."

"Oh yes," she said sarcastically, "And who do I have to kiss? One of you two I suppose?"

"Well, it's Macy's Birthday..." Jane told her "so it would make sense for you to give her a birthday kiss wouldn't it?"

There was an awkward pause and I honestly thought that Amanda would get up and leave, but she didn't. She looked at the pair of us, uncertain for a while, then at me for a long few seconds until finally she began to lean over.

"Not here!" Jane interrupted, in a loud whisper, reaching for the girl's arm.

"Why not?" Amanda asked. She was clearly becoming past the point of making a clear judgement. All part of Jane's plan of course.

"People will be looking," Jane told her. "We'll have to go back to one of our places," she suggested. "How about yours Amanda?" she asked.

"You can't come to mine," Amanda said "My place is a tip."

"Well we can't go to mine," I told them "My folks will be around."

"Has to be mine then," Jane said with a bright smile. "Come on girls. Finish your drinks. Let's go." she declared.

"What's the hurry?" Amanda asked.

"The hurry my love..." Jane told her, far too honestly in my view, touching her upper arm this time, "is that I want to get you there before you change your mind," and both of them laughed.

I could hardly believe what was happening. We had gone to a pub for a drink, seen a girl who I'd been wanting for almost a year, a confirmed heterosexual no less, and within 30 minutes Jane had talked her into going back to her flat with us for some serious lesbian kissing. 'How on earth does she do it?' I was thinking.

It was a warm balmy August evening. The 4th to be precise, and with what I've already said, that should be enough to give you the exact date of my birth. As we left the pub, we happened to bump into a group of three girls heading towards the entrance.

"Mandy!" one of them called out. "Mandy! Where are you going?"

"I'm just going with these friends of mine," she said.

"Weren't you waiting for us?" the other girl called back.

"No," Amanda told her. "I've got a better offer," and we all giggled.

"Those were your friends? They were the ones you were meeting, weren't they?" Jane asked her, slipping an affectionate arm around her waist.

"I thought they were friends," Amanda told her, "but they've messed me about so many times, and I sat there for an hour waiting for them. I'm not waiting any longer."

"Good girl," Jane told her, in a low, soothing voice. "They need to be let down themselves a few times. Then they'll start to understand what it feels like."

As we walked back, Jane asked, "Doesn't it bother you sitting in a bar all alone?"

"Yes. A bit," she said. "It's not the waiting so much. It's all the loose guys who keep hitting on me."

"Well! Dressed like that you can't blame them can you," Jane told her with a smile, and giving her a playful hug around the waist. Amanda just smiled. It was as if she felt relieved that at last she was in the company of true friends, despite the fact that she must have had a pretty shrewd idea of what we were going back to Jane's pad for.

We turned out of the road from the pub, and Amanda seemed to be watching the way my breasts jiggled inside my blouse, my stiffening nipples tracing all manner of inviting patterns inside the thin, loose material. I had chosen it for Jane's benefit, but Amanda seemed fascinated and I was flattered that she would be watching me.

She began to walk in the direction of the University halls. "Where are you going?" we both asked her.

"I'm going back to the Uni," she replied.

"Are you not coming to mine then?" Jane asked.

"Yes. Of course. Why? Don't you live at the Uni?"

"No my love," Jane told her, smiling kindly. "My parents are fairly well off, and I told you, I'm on a photographic art course. A tiny flat at the Halls of Residence wouldn't be anywhere near big enough for me to set up my studio. I've got a flat in one of these houses down here." She pointed to another street. "Come along honey. Let me show you how the other half live."

... To be continued...

12